My Wife

Story Info
Angie is set up by her husband for a gangbang.
13.7k words
4.29
30.7k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Wife

(Part 1)

It has always been clear that I do not deserve my wife. She is beautiful. More than beautiful, she is sexy beyond words. She was unaware of her looks when we first dated and married. We married very young. But, she has become more aware of her looks as the years have passed.

I was twenty and she was eighteen. I was going into the military. I asked her to marry me and she agreed. We were basically happy. Our sex life was pretty normal if a bit mundane. We put off having kids, both wanting to be more established in our lives. Suddenly is was twelve years later and it is like she woke up and realized she was wanting something more. There was a look in her eyes. When she saw certain men. Strong men, or good looking men. I decided to do what I did because I love her so much.

Oh she did not tell me anything, she did not suddenly say I want to fuck other men. I just knew. She was looking at them, different men. She loves me, but I was so afraid of losing her. So, I planned something. Something most would consider crazy. But in truth, the idea completely excited me.

First let me describe my wife. Angie is five feet six inches tall. Beauty does not cover her incredible looks. Dark hair, deep brown eyes a perfect nose. A narrow, but not overly so, face. Her body is one men lust after. Perfect breasts not too large, but not too small. She has always kept in shape, so she has a trim waist and a perfectly round ass. Her legs, long for her height, so sexy that she loves to show them off. I am not sure that she is aware of this about herself, her tendency to show off her legs, but I am.

Now me. David. I am about as plain looking as the word can describe. Average height, five feet nine inches tall. Normal plain looks, a bit on the chubby side. It's a wonder she ever fell in love with me. Oh, yes, she did. She says it is because of my sweetness, my sense of humor. Or that used to be the truth. She does love me. I know this. To this point I believed she would not cheat. At least I had no reason to believe she had, or would. Unless I gave her permission.

Her birthday and our anniversary are very close together. She really worried about turning thirty and I found the entire thing hilarious. I mean she still looked and looks like a girl in her early twenties, not a noticeable wrinkle on her face. So I decided to surprise her. To surprise her with a sexual encounter. A gangbang if you will. I know, wild. Crazy. Stupid. In truth is could ruin our marriage, but that was a chance I was willing to take. God, the entire idea had me so turned on in the days leading up to it. Angie could not figure out why I had suddenly become so horny all of a sudden. Well, eventually she did.

Well, I wanted not just for her to have a good time, but for her to impress the guys, my friends, with her talents. So, a few weeks before I had scheduled the event, I started bringing home porn, and finding some on the internet for us to watch. She was completely okay with it, thinking I was just trying to spice things up, which of course, I was.

At this point you might think I am insane. Maybe you think what I am writing about is stupid. That I chanced losing my wife, my marriage. In truth, I did. But, I wanted my wife to be happy. To have some fun. It started with my best friend Carle. Carle is a big black man. Oh, not huge, six feet two inches tall, dark as midnight. Strong features and a warm smile that lights up a room. Especially when he laughs. Lord he loves to laugh. I should also mention that he has had the hots for my wife for years.

We were sitting down watching a soccer game, my wife is crazy about soccer, and as Angie was puttering around in the kitchen I broached the subject with my friend. "Carle. Uhm, I want to talk to you about something. Something a bit crazy."

"Okay, what's up Bro?"

"Keep your voice down, I don't want Angie to hear. I want it to be a surprise."

Okay," he said in a hushed voice. "So...?"

"You think Angie is hot..., right?"

"That's no big secret. But I would never try anything. You know that."

"Well..., Carle, I want you and some other guys to fuck her. To gang-bang her. I want you to make it a surprise."

For a moment he just stared at me. I think he could see in my face, in my eyes that I was serious. I was not sure what he was going to say, but I hoped, that he would go along with this. He stared at me, his face unreadable when he finally answered. "You want me.., and some other guys, to gang-bang your wife?"

"Yeah, I know. Sounds weird. But I am not the first guy turned on by the idea of his wife being gang-banged. "

He was sitting on the love seat, myself in my recliner and it was at this point Angie chose to enter the room. Neither of us said another word at this point and as the game ended Carle said he had to go, that he would catch up later. I was a bit disappointed, but not upset, knowing that we would talk about this again.

He did not call me for a couple of days, and I worried that maybe he was going to say no. I had just got home on that Wednesday. It had been on Saturday we were watching that football game. Angie and I had just finished with dinner and I was hinting that I wanted to go to our bedroom. She looked at me, a devious smile on her face that I recognized as meaning she was interested too. Just then, the phone rang. "Hello, David here."

It was Carle, his melodic voice immediately recognizable, "Did you mean it."

Angie was only three feet away so I had to be careful what I said. "Uhm, yes."

"She in the room with you?"

"Yep, that's true." I was trying to be surreptitious in my responses.

"She there with you right now? Okay, hang up, make some excuse... Like head to the restroom and use your cell to call me."

"Okay, sure, I will talk to you later."

"Who was that?" My wife asked me.

Rather then lie I decided to just say, "Carle. We were just deciding on what to do this weekend, but he wanted me to check with you first. I will call him back later."

"Oh, gotcha. You know I don't mind you watching the games on the weekend, or having friends over. Call him back and tell him to come over again. I will make some of my special dip."

"Is it okay if some other guys join us babe?"

"Sure, no problem. We can make a day of it." She had no idea.

Immediately she took my hand and brought me to our bedroom. She had been watching some porn with me. It so happened the video was a wife with a bunch of men, but so far all we had seen was her suck a variety of cock. This very hot, and very young porn actress As we entered the room Angie undressed. Then, smiling, she undressed me. I could see in her eyes she was in an adventurous mood. Both of us now naked, she said to me, "Sit. Sit mister. I want to suck your cock."

She had done a little bit of that over the years, but not much, and she had never declared that she wanted to suck my normal sized member. "Yes baby. Suck my cock." I responded.

Still smiling, she grabbed a pillow from the bed and lowered herself down onto her knees at the foot of our bed on the floor. She had never been like this, and I had become so excited. She began to stroke my cock the way they do in videos and began to lick the underside, the shaft of my cock. I moaned, and she smiled. I could see she was enjoying pleasuring me. Angie licked up and down my cock, then underneath my balls. Again, she had never done anything like this before.

"You need to shave. Next time I want a clean cock and balls."

Her words so excited me, and then she went to work. I mean she really began to suck my cock like it had never been sucked before. She was taking more and more of my cock when she suddenly took her hand off of my cock, cupped my balls and forced her face down onto me. She choked, was only able to hold my cock in her throat for a second before immediately pulling back, spit slipping from her mouth, a strand connected from the head of my cock to her lips. Quickly she went back to sucking up and down, taking a break after taking most of my cock in her mouth a dozen time. "I want you to cum in my mouth baby. I want you to do that."

She was naked, between my legs, sucking my cock like she had never done before. I was so fucking aroused, as horny as I have ever been. Her nipples, her perfect small nipples were taught, her body moving up and down, her left hand now between her legs, fucking herself. I could feel myself building, "B-baby. S-sweetie, are you sure?" I had never cum in her mouth before, she had not wanted me to.

"Yes David," She said between going up and down on my cock. "Lay back..., give me your cum."

I could not have held back at this point had I wanted to. I felt my urgency, my incredible need building. "F-fuck yes. C-cumming baby... Fuck." It was all I said as I sprayed string after string of my cum into her now open mouth. Grunting noises escaped my mouth as I emptied my cum into my wife's mouth. She must have cum at the same time, for she jerked and half of my spray hit her nose and lips, some even hitting her throat. She made moaning noises, her body shaking with our dual release. Slowly, finally I finished shooting my cum into her mouth. As I did, as the last of my cum dripped into her mouth, she put her lips around my cock. She sucked my cock for a few more strokes before standing up, the feeling like nothing I have felt before. After milking me dry, she carefully climbed to her feet. Opening her mouth she showed me my cum, and then with a bit of a grimace, swallowed it.

"Not bad. It will take some getting used to..., but not bad. Like I said, next time I want a shaved cock and balls." She fell on the bed and intentionally kissed me, the residue of my own cum in her mouth. I did not care. I could not believe the changes that were happening to my wife. She is the hottest, most beautiful woman I have ever known.

Finally that night I found and excuse to call Carle.

"So, five guys, four others?" He said to me.

"Shit, I was thinking like three, bro."

"Too late dude, four other guys have been told about it. One of them you know, James. The other three you don't know. I showed them that hot picture of Angie I have on my phone."

"Man..., I don't know. I mean it is a surprise. Five guys?"

"Oh, cmon. She can handle it. If she says no, these guys know we will just split, no hard feelings. Know what I mean?"

"Okay, okay. I guess we will see what happens. I hope she doesn't divorce me," I said finishing with a laugh.

Saturday she wanted to barbecue for the guys. I had to talk her out of it, I thought too much food would be a bad idea. I told Carle to tell the guys to eat light and if everything went okay we would order pizza or something afterwards. As it turned out, we did not. Order pizza I mean. You will read why.

The early afternoon came that Saturday and the guys started arriving. First came Carle and his roommate a guy named James that I Angie and I had met before. He was a bit more light complected, but still African American. Angie greeted both guys with a kiss on the cheek. It's just something she has always done. We sat down to watch the game waiting for the other three guys to arrive.

The first as I learned was Eric. Eric was also black, shorter, a bit chubby like me. Perhaps a couple inches short of six feet. Medium complected, good looking Angie would tell me, with thick arms. Angie told me later she liked his eyes. The second was a guy named Carlos. He was a very light complected Cuban guy. To me he appeared completely white with his blue eyes. He stands five feet seven inches tall, just taller than my wife. Angie said not the best looking of the crowd, but she told me later she liked his skills. You will find out what she meant by that.

Last was Steve. As white as white can be. Tall, very tall, six feet four inches tall, long hair, a nice build a guy who was in shape. Turns out he works construction. Younger then the rest of us at twenty-two, Angie told me later that she loved his long blond hair, and said he has pretty eyes. I just know that I was excited to see all these guys. Also excited to see what would happen. I mean so excited that I had to constantly, surreptitiously, adjust myself as my cock got hard at thinking at what might happen.

It was about four in the afternoon, the soccer game was just ending when Carle turned off the TV and looked at me. I was nervous, trying to build up to it. He on the other hand was impatient. "So, David. Going to ask her, or leave us all hanging here longer?"

I could not believe he put me in this spot, but I should have expected it. "Uhm..., well." I sort of stuttered not sure how to begin.

"What's going on David?" Angie inquired. I was still flustered, trying to get the nerve up to broach the subject. "What's the big secret?"

It was Carle that answered. "Your husband wants us all to fuck you. To gang-bang you while he watches."

My jaw dropped and my wife turned like four shades of red, or actually, purple. I was sure she was about to explode and kick my ass when she said, "You think you guys, the five of you, can handle

me?" There was a grin on her face I never expected to see. In fact, I was completely shocked. I did not say a word for a minute or two as they all laughed. "I mean, I am not sure you guys can handle me." As she said this she stood up, making a motion with her hands, one down each side of her body. She was in short jeans that left her very sexy legs exposed. She had on a white bra that could be seen through her white cotton top, cut high showing off her perfectly flat midriff. On her feet she wore sandals.

"Oh, I think we can handle you babe." It was Carlos that said this and I just sat back, waiting to see what would happen next. Honestly, I was scared shitless.

Carle then said, "Your husband wants to film. That okay with you?"

I have two very good hand held cameras. My plan was to set one up in a stationary position, moving it occasionally, while I used the other by hand. I was sure she was going to say no, but I wanted to be able to watch this encounter again, and again.

"Sure...," she replied. Which made me feel great for it meant she completely trusted me. "But you guys have to do something for me before we start. This is not negotiable."

Now, this is where I have to tell you that my wife is the one who gave me the go ahead to write this story. She made it clear that I had to tell everything that happened, even this next bit. You will see why very soon.

It was Steve who asked, "So, what is this condition."

"Simple. To start this movie," at this point she held up her hands making the quote sign with her fingers," One of you is going to kiss my husband. Passionately. No peck on the lips. I want a full on kiss with my husband. One for the ages." I was as shocked as everyone else at the turn of events. "I want a memory for me at the start of this thing. So who is game?"

They all looked at each other and I knew I was probably white, the color drained from my face. If I had been standing I might have feinted. Thankfully I was still in my chair. "Fuck!" It was Eric that spoke and that decided it for Angie.

"Okay, I think we have a volunteer." Erick blushed and looked around as my wife went into our bedroom where I had the camera's sitting out on the dresser. She returned, holding one of the camera's and pointed it basically at the room. "Okay, Eric. Lay one on my husband. It will make me hot and a better fuck."

Eric replied, "Then I get you first. I get to fuck you first." She nodded her head yes and I thought about complaining, or saying something. But, Eric never gave me the chance. He walked over to my recliner and said, "Stand up, dude." I did as I was told, very nervously. I stood up as Angie started the camera.

"One sec, let me make sure I have a good view here." Eric looked over at my wife, the camera at her waist. It was one of those you look down into to see the frame. She nodded yes and he suddenly pulled me to him. Grabbing my head with one hand, he locked his lips against mine. He kissed me like I was a girl, pulling me close, his tongue probing my mouth. If I am honest, my cock twitched a little and I know the long kiss turned my wife on.

Finally he broke the kiss, sort of pushing me away and the other guys laughed. Meanwhile my wife walked over and handed me the camera. It was off now and she said, "Don't forget to turn it on." A wry, sexy smile on her face. She then took Eric's hand and said, "Come on guys, let's go fuck."

Let me describe my bedroom. We have a big California King bed that is centered under a window on the left as you enter the room. The room is centered by a bright overhead light that illuminates the room very well. The walls painted a dark brown. Straight ahead on the right wall a few feet from the door is our dresser, with a tall mirror atop it. Beyond It in the corner sits a fancy chair my wife bought some where. The dresser sits Directly across from the end of the bed. The room extended another fifteen feet or so beyond the dresser. The wall opposite the door was centered by a standard opening that led to the master bath. The room from right to left about thirty feet in length. Next to the bed on both sides were small bedside tables with small lamps upon them, currently off. We had no TV in our bedroom as Angie felt is was a distraction from what should happen in a bedroom. Not just reading or sleep.

As she entered, she went around the bed to the left side. The side she slept on. She turned around facing the crowd of six men that entered the room. I was last. Angie stood nervous for a moment. I was a bit scared for her. I should have known better as she quickly took charge. "Okay, guys, lets undress. Show me some dicks, I want to see what I am going to get."

Most of the guys smirked or made some kind of smart-ass comment that helped to relax the mood. Doing as she requested, the five men were quickly naked. For my part I decided to wait to take off my cloths, I was the cameraman. I watched as Angie turned around, wiggling her ass and slowly pulling off her top. "Help me with my bra Eric," he said her back to the room. Eric obliged, unhooking her bra and then he came close and reached around playing with her breasts. I quickly went to their side to film as he leaned over and kissed her neck. I got in position as she leaned back against him, her hands going down to her shorts which she then unbuttoned. Dropping her pants, Eric slid his hand down her front and inside his underwear. It was obvious that he had found her slit as she began to moan, her right hand up and around his neck behind him. Sort of wrapped around his head.

Without a word she moved to the bed. She fluffed a couple of pillows so that she was in a half sitting position. She spread her legs as five guys stroked themselves around her, all seeing what I was seeing. My beautiful wife. Eric came to the end of the bed and climbed slowly towards her. As he did this, she slid her right hand down and began to play with her clit. Eric moved up and suddenly his mouth was at her slit, licking up and down. She moaned and I guess the others took this as a the sign to begin.

"Suck my cock, baby." This was Carle. He sort of leaned into the big bed, leaning on the wall, and presented his cock to her on her right. She turned her head and took his manhood into her mouth, her hand grasping it half way down as she licked and sucked on his black cock. This went on for a minute until Eric asked for a pillow. Angie handed him one of mine and he helped her to lift her ass and he putt it folded under her.

As this happened, as Angie went back to sucking Carle's big cock to her right, Steve came to the other side of the bed. I had to step aside as he took her left hand and wrapped it around his cock. Meanwhile Eric squatted before her. She turned her head to Eric and said, "Condoms. I mean, please condoms."