My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, honey, they are all safe. I promise." I responded. I had talked to Carle about this. The three guys were all married and promised they only fucked their wives. Carle was divorced and had not been with a woman in almost a year. James for his part had just been through a bad break-up a few months previous. This would be the first sex he had since that break up.

"Carle and James I know, I don't know these guys," she said.

Eric then said, "It's no problem, I have some in my pants. Hand me one." It was Carlos that went to his pants and pulled out a wad of condoms. Carlos handed one to him and Eric quickly put it on. Going to his knees, sort of squatting in front of her once again, he placed his cock against her opening and pushed it in. All the way in. She moaned around Carle's cock in her mouth. She then released her mouth from his cock looking at me. "F-fuck. Yes..." Was all she said as she switched her mouth to Steve's large cock and began to lick it, still stroking Carle's member.

"Nice pussy. Tight. Your wife keeps it in shape." Eric said as he slowly fucked my now very horny wife. As she moaned, as Eric began to move a little faster, Carle climbed onto the bed onto his knees. He grabbed her hair, turning Angie's head, pulling her hair hard, he stabbed his cock into her mouth and throat. He began to use her face, and she choked, far more dramatically then when she sucked my cock. She hung on as best she could for a few beats. He let her go after those few beats and she coughed as he pulled his cock out. As if on signal, Steve grabbed her head turned it to the left and pulled her face to his cock. He did the same thing, once again she choked on the cock fucking her face.

He did this for a few beats, spit pouring down her chin and then he too released her from his grasp. Now she faced Eric, stroking two cocks, making a sound of pleasure with each pump of Eric's cock into her hot pussy. "Oh, f-fuck yes. Eric..., it is Eric, right? Fuck me. Yes, oh God your cock feels so good. God yes, fuck me." Then she just squeaked with obvious pleasure as he continued fucking my horny wife. Very excited, her eyes aflame with desire, she turned back to Carle's cock and took more of it into her mouth, sucking him in earnest as she stroked Steve's rigid member. Back and forth sucking the two cocks in her hands. As he fucked her, she made intermittent moaning sounds, sometimes on one of the two cocks. We watched, her desire obvious, when we all saw her have an orgasm. Her cum covering the shaft of his rigid cock. He groaned also and I was sure he was also going to cum. But, at this point Eric said as he pulled his cock out of her, "Okay, next, I don't want to cum yet."

Carlos Slid his body up the bed. He put his face in her pussy and began to pleasure her as she sucked one then the other of the two cocks in her hands. My beautiful wife started to moan again as Carlos ate her, her hips moving back and forth slightly, in rhythm to his tongue using her pussy. It was obvious she was enjoying his tongue, his mouth bringing her to heights of pleasure. With the camera I zoomed in and saw his thumb on her clit as he fucked her pussy with his tongue like a small dick.

She released Steve's cock from her mouth, still stroking them both and said, "Fuck, fuck, oh God, yes. Fuck Carlos, sooo good. God you are good at that." Yes, I was a little pissed off at that comment. She had rarely asked me to do that and I guess I suddenly realized that I needed to learn how. I needed to learn to do to it better.

At this point Carlos climbed further up the bed, and without a condom, slammed his cock into her. Oh, she knew, at this point she did not care. She released the two cocks, letting the two guys return to stroking their own and wrapped her arms around Carlos. "Oh yes..., fuck me Carlos. Your cock is so hard." She could not say more as he pressed his mouth to hers and the two locked in a passionate kiss. Carlos's mouth probing hers, their tongues dancing. My cock was like a rock at this point.

Faster and faster he stabbed her with his cock, wrapping his arms under my Angie and holding her close, fucking her like they had done this for years. He broke their kiss, his head now over her shoulder and she stammered. "Y-yes B-baby. F-fuck me. Hard C-Carlos. Going to c-cum on your cock. Fuck yes, fuck, fuck. I am c-cumming. God yes, cumming on your cock."

She kept going on like this, obviously loving the cock, Carlos's cock stabbing in and out of her. I brought the camera down between their legs and caught the image of his seven inch cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Her pussy lips were tight around his cock and I could see him move in and out with his member. It was an incredible turn-on. His cock was bigger then mine, not giant, but I could see she was loving the difference.

There clutch, her arms wrapped around his neck, his arms around her body was a turn-on for everyone in the room. Watching, my camera catching the action, he slid his hands under her ass pulling her even tighter to him. "Fuuuck. Cumming. Cumming. Cumming...," she screamed as he fucked her even harder now. Faster, like a piston he pumped in and out of her faster then I had ever fucked her. Suddenly he grunted. He began to slam his body against her. Going to his hands, arching his back, there was a look of pure lust on his face. He gritted his teeth and one last time slammed his cock into her and Angie said, "F-fuck. Yes b-baby, c-cum in me. Fill me up with your cum. Fuck yes, f-feels so good, baby..." At this point it was obvious that my wife wanted their cum, that she loved having Carlos fuck her. She was truly enjoying him spray her insides with his love juice. I was so excited for her. In truth I a bit jealous, but I knew I could never have done for her what these men were doing for her. Finally Carlos finished squirting his load into my wife and he fell atop her before rolling off and climbing off of the bed.

Carlos now off of her, sweat pouring off of him and the room was not that warm. "I wanna fuck her again. Please tell me I can fuck her again."

"Oh, Carlos, baby, you can fuck me again. No worries," my wife replied.

I had climbed between her legs at the end of the bed. "Spread your pussy lips, I want to see his cum drip out of you." She immediately obliged and I watched as after a few seconds a big glob of his cum dripped down into her ass.

"Wipe me up love... And then I need another cock. Don't worry about condoms, I want to be the guys cum bucket today. I want lots of cum." Doing as I was told, I wiped the cum from her pussy, and the cum that had dripped into her ass.

With this Steve climbed on the bed and said, "Hands and knees Angie. I want to fuck you doggy style." My wife did not hesitate for a moment, she moved into position, leaning on her arms and sticking her ass at him. With my camera I could still see the residue of the cum Carlos had deposited in my wife. "Fuck yes, what an ass." Steve said as he put his huge cock against her opening, finally pushing just the head of his cock into her.

My wife moaned. She grimaced and said, "S-slow lover. Your cock is so fucking big." I guess Steve had heard this before. He was careful, just pushing his cock in her hot pussy a portion of the way. Slowly he began to fuck her, pushing more and more of his cock into her. At first we could all see it was painful. She grimaced and though she made the same noises as earlier, those noises were tinged with the sound of pain. She was moaning, not moving, trying to adjust to his huge cock. Reaching back with her left hand she attempted to spread her ass to give better access to her pussy. Slowly they fucked, we could all see she was struggling, but, in truth, her pain was a turn-on. At least for me, and probably for everyone else. "Oh, f-fuck, Never been so filled up. Oh Jesus, yes. Fuck me now Steve. Fuck me good."

Steve took her at her word. As I moved to the side with the camera to watch his cock, his huge cock, go in and out of my wife, he began to fuck her in earnest. First he moved away from her, "Slide further down babe," he said and then began to once again pump her hard. She was enjoying it, his hands on her hips, holding tight, he managed to get almost the entire length of his long and fat cock into her.

Then things changed. Steve pulled her hair, making her go to her hands and knees. His hand a tight grip on her locks. He began to treat her like a whore. "You like that bitch? You like that big cock fucking you? You want big cock baby?"

"Y-yes, yes. Fuck me Steve. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... God your cock is s-so big." There was still the sound of pain/pleasure in her voice, but I think she had decided that she liked it. As this happened Eric got in front of her face. He had removed the condom and now he forced his cock into her mouth, literally fucking her face in counter rhythm to Steve fucking her pussy. At this point I became a bit concerned. "Uh, guys, a bit much..." I was going to say more but balancing on her right hand my wife reached back with her left and quickly signaled. I understood her to mean she was fine, to say no more. She quickly went back to both of her hands as the two men used her roughly

"Oh God yes..., tight pussy. Such a good pussy. Definitely gonna fuck your wife again, Bud. She takes my cock real well." As he said this he began to slam his body against my wife, his cock completely in her pussy. Harder and harder he fucked my wife. I was so turned on, I began to forget that it was my wife. That I loved her. This was just my Angie being used by these men and I loved it. Loved the way my wife was taking these men into her. The way she was enjoying being a fuck toy for them.

Steve released her hair and as he did Eric climbed to the bed and put his hand through her locks on each side of her head. I and the other watched as Eric began to slam his entire cock into her mouth, down her throat. She told me later that she grabbed breaths as she could. She told me she almost lost her gorge a couple of times. She also told me that the huge cock in her pussy had made her as hot as she had ever been. I can attest to that as the camera caught site of her white cum covering his cock as he fucked her. Another orgasm. I have never seen her cum on my cock like this, and in the back of my mind I knew she would never be the same. That my smaller dick would never be enough for her.

"Gnuh, gnuh, gnuh," Eric began to make noises. Apparently Eric was an fucking machine as I could see he was getting close again. I was amazed at his stamina, and also turned on by seeing my wife being used by Eric's and Steve's cocks.

Eric was getting closer to cumming in my wife's mouth and I worried she would choke on it. Alternatively he stroked his cock while he fucked her face and then he grabbed her neck and screamed, "Fuuuuuuuck, God yes. S-swallow my cum, yes, take my cum." I could see his cock was just in her mouth, not in her throat and that she was doing her best to swallow his load. She told me later it was massive, and I could see the cum pouring out of the corners of her mouth. I could see the swallowing motion of her throat as he pumped his cum into her. Finally he finished. Steve had slowed down as Eric pumped his cock between her lips. As he pulled out, Steve once again grasped her hair and began to fuck her as hard as she had ever been fucked. I moved to the opposite side, the side closest to the bedroom door and filmed as his huge member stretched her pussy lips. I could see her pussy lips actually pulled out slightly around his cock. His cock so huge that in made her inner wall protract slightly.

"Oh, fuck. Steve..., baby. Fill me up. Cmon, f-fuck, give me your cum. Jesus I am turned on. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." As she said this she had another orgasm, her head pulled back screaming into the room, her body used so well that she was a making a mess on Steve's dick. My wife was nothing but a bowl of orgasmic jelly. "FUUUCK, F-FUCK,GOD..., FUCK, FUCK..."

She just kept saying the word fuck over and over again as Steve used her, used her and started calling her names again. His own orgasm was close. "Nice pussy, f-fuck nice pussy. Gonna cum bitch. Gonna fill you up. God, you are..., are a whore. S-such a good whore." As he said the last he slammed his body against her, his cock buried in her body. He shot another load into her. We all watched as he pumped her and over and over. There was so much cum that the camera caught some of it leaking out around his cock and down her legs. It was so hot, so dirty, so fucking amazing to see my wife act like the word that Steve was calling her. A whore.

At this point I was so hard that the bulge in my pants was making me thoroughly uncomfortable. I started to unzip my pants and my wife said as she lay back on the bed. "No way, David. Tonight I am their whore. You started this, they are going to finish me."

Carle then said, "I wanna lay back. Move over Angie..."

With that he lay back on our California King bed and motioned for my wife to straddle him. "One second," she said. She went to her bedside table on the left when facing the table. She pulled out a bottle of KY Jelly as Carle stroked his huge member. Squirting some into her hand she reached over and fully lubricated his huge cock, pumping up and down on it. "I don't want to dry out," she said as she squirted more, and spreading her pussy lips, pushed a glob of the jelly inside her pussy. With that she climbed on the bed and straddled my friend that she had known as long as she had known me. On one knee, and one foot, sort of at an angle she grasped his member, one of the biggest cocks in the room and placed it against her opening. Slowly she lowered herself onto it. "Fuck.. So big. Oh my God Carle," a moan in her voice as she slowly began to move just slightly up and down on him.

Carle was anxious, horny. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her forward to her hands and brought his arms around her and grasped her ass. "Oh baby, so fucking hot. God your pussy is so fucking hot. Like that cock baby? Like me fucking you? You like that big, black, cock?" As he said this he lifted his ass, pulling her forward and began to fuck into her. She did not answer him, but leaned forward, moaning with pleasure, and also in pain as she was once again fucked by a huge cock. He pulled her face to his and she grunted, moaned, into his mouth as she kissed him passionately.

I always felt if she had not fallen in love with me that she might have ended up with Carle. Maybe he did not love her, he certainly lusted after her. As I watched, I could see that she was completely lost in his cock, his mouth. They kissed hard, their tongues dancing as he began to fuck up into her faster and faster. We could all see how hot she was as suddenly, once again, another cock was covered with her cum. My wife had never had an orgasm like this with me, and though I was a bit scared of what it might mean, I was also as turned on as I had or have ever been. To this point she had released so many times, had so many orgasms, I wondered if she had anything left.

They broke their kiss and my wife sat up, now fucking up and down on him, his entire cock, his huge cock inside her as she fucked him. She grabbed her breasts and moaned, "Oh God Carle. Fuck your cock feels so good. Baby, I want you so bad. You gotta' fuck me..., me again. Oh fuck yes." Her breathing was labored. Carle grasped her hips as she fucked him, her hands pulling her nipples. It must have turned him on, for he sort of pushed her forward and put his mouth on her left breast, sucking her nipple as she fucked his huge cock. I then zoomed the camera in to where their bodies met and watched through the screen as his cock went in and out of her pussy. She moaned, loudly. "Oh, baby. Yes Carle. Fuck yes. So good baby."

With that Carle suddenly pushed her off of him. "Doggy, I want doggy." She got into position and reached back with one hand to spread her pussy as much as she could. Carle got behind her and quickly stabbed his cock into her, fucking her very hard. She was rocked forward and as he fucked her James, who had been patient, leaned in and brought his face to hers. They kissed as at the same time he squeezed her left breast. Carle continued to fuck her hard. Pounding her. James then decided he could wait no longer and climbed on the bed in front of her. She grasped his cock, and as Carle fucked her she stroked his manhood and occasionally licked his also big member, or brought it to her mouth and would suck for a few seconds.

It was hard for her to suck his cock so basically balancing on one elbow she stroked James cock as Carle pumped her very hard. "Oh fuck Carle. You, you are g-going to make me c-cum again," her words just made Carle move even quicker, fucking her like she was nothing but a hole for his cum. A place to release his need. "Uh, uh, uh, f-fuck..., f-fuck, cumming again..." She moaned as he stabbed his huge cock in and out of her. I have no idea how many orgasms she had release that day, but I know she loved every minute of the experience.

Grunting, her body pushing back against him, she had that orgasm as Carle came close to his. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. M-my wife never f-fucked like this. Oh God, Angie..., Angie is the b-best fuck. B-best fuck ever." For me, It was just as if I was reporter. Just watching as these men used my wife. I filmed as best I could, enjoying watching the men fuck my wife of twelve years.

Finally Carle grabbed her hair and pulled her back towards him. "F-filling you up baby. Fuck. F-fuck yes, cumming in you baby. Oh God, fuck yes. Take my cum Angie." He pounded her as he unloaded his need, the room now smelling of sweat, and sex. Over and over, his own cum now covering his cock as he fucked her. Finally Carle began to slow, his cum all but emptied from him. He still slowly pumped in and out of my wife, his cock looking still as hard as ever. One last thrust and he pulled out and moved off of the bed.

"Stay, baby." James said as he climbed behind her. He placed his almost as big cock against her hole and began to fuck her right away. Now my wife leaned forward onto her elbows and James, at first, fucked in and out of my wife.

"Mmm, James. Nice. Fuck me." He moved slowly, letting her get used to his big cock. But in truth she was ready for it as evidenced by her next comment. "James...,fuck me. God, not so slow. Come on lover, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me you black stud." With this she began to push back against him and he sped up his motions. Beginning to fuck her hard the way she apparently needed it." Yes, like that baby. F-fuck yes. Fuck me hard. God your cock is so fucking good." He grabbed her hips, pumping in and out of her faster and faster. She moaned as he used her, and I could see that, though she might be a bit tired, she was still enjoying what was happening. She was simply enjoying being fucked and did not try to hide it. She liked these men, oh maybe one or two more than the others, but she loved being desired, being used and fucked by them.

I watched as my lovely wife became a sex Goddess. As five men fucked my wife, and probably more than once, I could not be more proud of her. What the final outcome might be I did not know at the time. I was unsure if she would leave me, but, at the moment, I was so enjoying watching her.

James then pushed her to the bed. his cock still in her, Angie flat on her belly, he began to grunt as he fucked her harder and harder. She spread her legs wider as he used her and my beautiful Angie moaned into a pillow. "Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh." James grunted as he fucked my wife, as he squinted his eyes, sweat pouring off of him. He then placed his hand on her neck, pushing her harder into the mattress as he thoroughly hammered his cock into and out of her pussy. She did not struggle, I actually saw her push her ass against him, as much as she could for she was pinned. But, still she craved his cock. "Fuck, baby. Fuck. You want my cum too, Angie? You want your James to cum in your pussy baby?"