My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked around her at the room and said, "Something new. She's gonna take another cock in her ass... Do the double penetration thing."

She did not argue, as James and his almost as big cock got behind her and into position to penetrate her ass. I had left the KY Jelly on the end table and he brought it with him. He smiled and from the angle I was at I had a perfect angle to watch as he lubricated his cock. Once again he also lubricated and her ass. She leaned full forward, Carl's huge member still most of the way into her as James got into position. Not slowly, anxious I guess, James shoved his also big cock into my wife's ass. She screamed, "Ahhhh, f-fuck." But she did not fight back as he began to fuck her very quickly.

The men in the room had become like animals. Carle moved as he could in and out of her pussy, but James held back not at all. He slammed his cock into her, against her body so hard, that Carl had to hold her in a vice grip, barely moving himself. "Oh Jesus, Jesus!" she yelled again as James used my Angie as his ass fuck toy.

I began to stroke my cock, she was in agony, being abused and it turned me on. I mean I loved that my wife was being painfully fucked and I thought to myself, what does that say about me? But, I said not a word. I just watched, so turned on, stroking my cock along with the three other men in the room as Carle and James fucked my wife roughly. Steve saw the space at the head of the bed and climbed up, leaning against the wall, he grabbed Angie's head and shoved his cock all the way down my wife's throat. He held her face in place, we could here her choking, the other two still fucking her very hard.

For what must have been ten seconds, he had his cock in her mouth, down her throat. Finally he released her and she coughed a half dozen times while the two men roughly fucked her pussy and ass. Of her own free will, after the coughing fit, she grasped Steve's cock, stroking it while she was used roughly. "Oh Jesus, fuck..., Jesus. Cocks... So hard. Oh my God, fuck, fuck, fuck." On and on she went being ridden by James behind her, slamming into her rapidly like the piston of an engine. She could say no more, stroking Steve's cock, a look of pain on her face. She was a rag doll, being slammed mercilessly, her pussy, her ass stretched wide.

James moved back, releasing her and Carlos then climbed on the bed. Steve still stroked his cock, I think I saw a speck of brown or two but I don't think he cared. Carlos got into position and now it was him fucking my wife's ass, Angie still stroking Steve's cock, occasionally licking it as she was still double penetrated.

"Mm, mm, f-fuck, fuck, gah, ah, ah, ah, oh." She made wild noises of pain pleasure while being used by two men. For my part I could feel myself building towards my own climax and I did not care. It was so hot, my wife a fuck toy, my friends using her. It was also hot that they know they could probably all fuck her again if they wanted. Oh she had become a slut in one day. A slut who wanted lots of cock, to be used hard. Our marriage as it had been was all but over. I knew that things would for ever be different.

Then I came, almost at the same time as Carlos shot his load into my wife's ass. A few moments later, Steve grabbed her head and making sure his cock was in her mouth he emptied another load into her mouth, not wanting any to fall onto Carle. She swallowed every drop and then Carle removed his cock from her pussy, and with her still on top, shoved his cock to into her now slippery ass. She screamed again in agony but none of us cared as he fucked her like a whore.

"What a fucking whore. Oh my God, love this bitch." That was James still stroking his cock as Carle used her. Removing his cock, he tossed her off of him, turned her on her belly and finished by fucking her ass for ten more minutes before he too came in her back hole.

When he finished, she started to getup but Carle held her down by her shoulders. "Finish James. She needs your load in her ass." He said. James obliged, climbing on top of her and roughly crammed his cock into her, fucking her for all he was worth. Her muffled screams were what finished the night. Her face in my pillow, this black stud fucking her ass, pumping her over and over, harder and harder.

I cleaned up my own mess, cum all over my dick and balls, some even on the fancy chair my wife had bought me. It was early evening, we had been at this for hours and finally my wife had nothing left. She fell asleep on her belly, cum pouring out of her ass, completely exhausted from a day as the whore, actually slut, for five men.

I finally felt a twinge of guilt as the guys trailed out, giving their thanks and telling me they were all going to fuck my wife again. I knew this was true, but some how, now, it bothered me. The guys had their fun, and all I did was cum twice, once in my pants, once at my own hand.

About ten pm I brought her in a cup of piping hot tea. I had wiped her up, her pussy, her ass, I even wiped down her entire sweaty body. She was, she is so beautiful. I moved her to the chair as for the second time that day I changed the sheets. "Thank you baby," was all she said. Apparently too exhausted for conversation. She drank maybe half the cup of tea, and then fell into a deep sleep. I worried, for selfish reasons about her that night. I worried she would never want me again. I worried she could not be happy with a milk toast of a man like me. Mostly I worried for myself, that I had made a huge mistake. Finally, about midnight, I fell into a fitful sleep of my own.

Angie apparently woke earlier than I. At about eight in the morning, she climbed into bed having already showered and brushed her teeth. She woke me with her mouth on my now clean shaved cock and went to work, making sure that I had a morning orgasm in her mouth. She showed me my cum, then swallowed it before climbing into my arms, her head on my shoulder. "Thank you, love. God that was so exciting. So much fun."

That made me feel even worse. For she had loved it. I had hoped in the back of my mind that the rough treatment had scared her, or at least not been as fun for her as the earlier stuff. "Are you sure babe, they were pretty rough."

"Sweetie, I have been on the phone for almost an hour. I told them I need a couple of days to recover, but they all want to set up times to fuck me." With this she went up to an elbow and looked into my eyes. "They all know you are my submissive now, baby. Their not dumb, any of them. So, they don't care one way or another about what I do or don't do to you. Understand?"

I was shocked, blushing. I did not know how to respond. "You mean you want to... I don't know to have them come over and fuck you with me here?"

"I made it clear, only after work when you are here or on weekends. Or, Carle could come over and also be here if it is during the day. I will work it around my schedule, but only if you are truly okay with this. You know I want to fuck these guys now. And, well, other guys..., right?"

God, I had turned my wife into a true whore. A slut. I sat on the side of the bed and she caressed my back as I cleared my thoughts. Turning back to her I said, "So, this is the way it is now. You fuck men all the time..., shit, how many days a week Angie?"

"I said I would talk to you. See what you could handle. If you can't handle this baby, I need to

know."

At that point I said no more. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and thought of the days ahead. Angie gave me my space, we were watching TV most of that Sunday, her working on some food that had something to do with her part time job, and me buried in my own thoughts of what I could handle. My wife is an incredible cook and she put a feast before me that evening, obviously trying to remind me of all of her talents. Her value. That did it for me. I realized no matter what, I wanted to keep her. I would do anything to keep her. I did not say anything that day, or the next. We talked about normal things, almost as if nothing had changed.

On Tuesday I sat her down and began a conversation about where we were going. "Okay, first of all, I do not want to lose you. I will do as you ask. You are incredible, I mean so hot. I had a wet dream last night which I have not had since I was a kid. So, I guess, you tell me what is going to happen."

We were on the couch and she smiled and took my hands in hers, "Thank you love. Okay, I am going to limit myself to three, four or maybe even five days a week. I have to tell you honey, I am horny. All the time. I mean all the time." I thought to myself, four or five times a week?! The house was going to become like a whore house, men constantly here fucking his wife. She must have seen the look on my face for she continued, "Oh, come on baby. You will get yours, don't worry." I had to admit that the morning blow job was incredible.

"Okay, what are you going to make me do?"

"You mean as my sex slave?" She asked with an evil grin on her face.

I gave a kind of exasperated look and then said, "Yes..., as your sex slave."

"Let's see, I am going to push you as far as you can take it. Before I try anything new in a session that you are there, I will ask you ahead of time if you can handle it. I will pull no surprises in the middle of a session."

"Okay, when do we start. "

"Tomorrow night. Carle, and James, are coming over. You will be my little sub during it, okay?"

In for a penny, in for a pound.