My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grunted an affirmative into the pillow and said a muffled "Yes." I could see she was loving his dominance. Until this moment I did not understand that she wanted these men to use her. As she told me later she liked these dominant men. She liked that they desired her, that they wanted her body, her pussy.

James leaned into her, grasping her breasts underneath her, tweaking her nipples as he came closer to his relief. He pounded, his weight on her now, fucking into her hot pussy. Finally, arching his back, up to his hands straightening his arms he yelled, "GNAAAAH! FUCK! CUMMING ANGIE. FUCK YES, SO FUCKING HOT. YES, YES, YES, YES..., CUMMING BABY!" It was so exciting, her being used but loving every moment of it. She loves his cock, all the cock, and I knew our marriage would never be the same.

She lay on the bed, a bit exhausted. Still on her belly. I shut of the camera at this point and went to her, a tad bit concerned. She laughed me off, turned over and sat back against the headboard. "Guys, I need a break. There is my special bean dip and a plethora of chips in the kitchen. Also some sandwiches in the Frig." She continued, "Don't worry, we are not done, I just need a break. I need to talk to David." The guys quickly grabbed their clothes leaving the room and laughing, a look of satisfaction on most of their faces. "We need to talk, David. Okay?"

For me, now the nervous time came. I already understood she wanted to fuck the guys again, so I was nervous about what she was about to say. Laying next to her I said, "Yes, love?"

She moved close, I could see she was a bit stiff. She put her head on my shoulder and said, "I guess you know things are going to change. And by the events of tonight, I think you know why."

"Because you need..., more cock. Or, rougher guys. I don't know exactly, but I am willing to live with it if you still love me. Want me as your husband."

With the she punched me on my arm. "Of course, you idiot. Today was fun, and yes I want more. I will want more in the future. Not necessarily a gangbang, but other guys fucking me. But, I love you. You are funny and sweet, you are my hubby for life. But, you are also..., passive. And that is fine. I don't mind. I want you passive... Well, and more."

"What do you mean, Angie?"

"Well, uhm how do I put this? I don't want you out there... I mean, I want you on a leash. God this is coming out wrong."

"It's okay, Hun. Take your time."

"I love you, but obviously you are not..., sexually dominant. I want you to, well... You know those movies with the cuckold husbands? The wife is in charge and the husband has to do what the wife wants?"

I was getting an inkling of what my wife was suggesting. "Yes, love. I know what you mean."

"Are you willing to be that guy? I mean, in the bedroom. Be my cuckold husband? In the bedroom only. I mean watch while I fuck other guys and do what ever I say. I know..., I mean I know in front of your friends that would be hard. But..., other men?"

For a minute I just stared, then I said the one thing I knew she wanted to hear. "But I don't fuck any other women. Just you? And..., well, I mean, I still get to fuck you, right?"

"Yes..., just me. Not as often. I want to make you wait. To want me bad. I want you to..., be my bedroom slave."

"Baby, are you gonna fuck these guys more?"

"Oh God yes David. Yes. Turns out they can all fuck."

"I mean the choking, the rough stuff. That did not bother you?"

"At first. I was scared a little when I could not catch my breath. A couple of times I almost puked but the cock in my pussy kept me on task." With this comment we both laughed and she continued with her new rules. "I mean, cuckold in front of Carle and James would be tough."

"I would have to think about that. You know. But, I guess I can be your bedroom slave."

With that comment she kissed me passionately, pulling me to her. I was still dressed but I am sure she could feel even my smaller hard cock through my pants. "Oh, no, baby. No fucking for you tonight. I have five other guys to fuck again. And I want you to prove you can be my slave."

"How can I do that, babe?"

She lay back, spread her legs wide and looked at me. "Clean me up. There is still a lot of cum in me. I want you to lick it out. To clean me good. I want you to taste, to swallow another man's cum. Okay?"

I looked at her and swallowed deep. I never thought she would ask me to do this. But, I love her, want her. So I did as I was told. I must tell the reader there was a lot of cum in her pussy and I am not gonna say I loved it, but I managed to get her pussy pretty damn clean.

It was at this point I wanted to finish the telling of this day. But, my wife who is now in charge of all things sexual in our lives, instructed me; okay, ordered me, to finish the events of this day. If up to now it might have seemed a bit wild, in actuality, as it would turn out, the day would only get more wild.

After I had done my task, and Angie had taken a quick shower, she slipped on a see through nightie, a white one, and we walked out the the living room. The guys were sitting around the coffee table. We have a large couch at least three, maybe four people can sit at. The back of the couch faced us as we walked into the room. To the side, turned perpendicular, a love seat that could seat two. The back of the couch faces our kitchen. Across from the couch was my recliner which Carle loved to claim when I could not get to it first. On the left wall as one entered the room was our fifty-five inch flat screen, currently tuned to one of the sports channels. There were whistles and James reached out and grabbed her ass as she walked across the room to the kitchen. She giggled and slapped his hand, but everyone could see she did not mind.

There are two entrances to the kitchen. As one comes into the big living room directly to the right is an opening to the kitchen which stretches to the left with an opening at the other end, also on the left. The kitchen is large, my wife's pride and joy. Yes, she is the cook in the family, the domestic, and proud of it. She writes food reviews for magazines, so she also contributes to the household income. Eric was the only one in the kitchen as we entered. He said as he brought his head out of the refrigerator. "You ready?" He said to my wife.

"Uhm, ready?" She said with a grin on her face.

To me she said, "Get the lube, and the camera." Like a slave that I had now become I said nothing and went to the bedroom. It had not been even twenty minutes since he had last cum, but when I came back to the kitchen he had her over the counter and was rubbing her pussy, the nightie pulled up to reveal her beautiful ass. Without a word, her reached his hand out and I handed him the lubricant. I then turned the camera back on.

He pushed the lube into her asshole. "I, I did..., my ass?" She asked in a frightening tone. I said not a word, knowing all I could do was film. Her comment did not stop him. For his part he pinned her even harder onto the counter, his hand on her back holding her down. He then put his cock against her ass and with out preamble shoved it up her back hole. "Fuuuuck, Jesus. Oh fuck...," she complained. Angie had never been fucked in the ass and now Eric was fucking her, not going slow, or gently. Her screams brought the other guys into the kitchen, a couple behind me and Carle and Steve directly opposite us. We all watched as my wife grimaced, grunting painfully as Eric literally raped her ass. Well, not exactly rape, she had made it clear she wanted them all to fuck her, just never said anything about anal.

"Fuck, Eric..., fuck. Okay. Slow d-down, let me adjust." She said. He obliged, slowing and we could all see his cock penetrating her ass very slowly, over and over. "Oh my God..., a warning, fuck..., a warning would have been nice."

For his part Eric laughed and said, "Cmon, you like being used." His rhythm still slow we could all see she was trying to relax. Oh, it still hurt, but she wanted to please him.

"Give me some sp-space. L-let me play with..., play with my clit." She said

He released his hand from her back, grasping her hips. She moved back slightly, Eric still fucking her ass slowly. She reached her hand down between her legs. She spread them a bit wider and he lowered himself to match the angle, fucking up into her tight ass. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... Such a tight ass. Fuck baby, you like my cock? "

"F-first time. Fuck..., g-going to cum, Eric?" She asked him.

He responded, "Eventually baby. Fuck you have such a tight ass. Such a good tight ass." He grunted now picking up the pace, I knew she must be exhausted, but she began to move back against him. Her body was shaking, some pain still obvious, but she also began to moan. Whether just enjoying her hand on her pussy, or also the cock in her ass, she began to moan, laying her head flat on the counter. He pounded her, picking up the pace now. He was driving her hips into the counter. She managed to get her arm between her body and the counter. At least now, her body was padded by her arm from his assault.

"Shit, fuck, fuck, I..., I am going, going to cum...," she said and he took that to mean she wanted him to fuck her even harder. Her left hand against the counter, bracing herself, he began to pound her. His body slammed against her ass with each penetrating stroke forward, the camera catching every second of the action. "Cumming..., cumming, cumming. Oh, f-fuck, baby. Cumming so hard. Fuck, fuck,

fuck." She went on and on as her orgasm over took her, Eric slamming her hard against the counter. She told me later his cock was as hard as a rock, and though it was painful, she finally started to get used to his cock in her ass.

Then he came, a grimace of pure release, a grunt of pure desire on his face. "Guhhhhhh," the noises he made, they were animalistic. He kept pounding in and out of her ass, his cum again leaking around his cock and down her legs. Over and over, one of the longest orgasms I have ever witnessed. He pumped his jism into her body, her ass. Finally he finished and removing himself he fell back against the oven behind him before finally grabbing his clothes and heading to our guest bathroom.

For her part, my wife said, "Turn the camera off and help me to the couch." Before I could, Carle picked her up in his big arms and carried her to the living room where he gently placed her on the big couch. Sitting her down he asked, "Are you okay? I mean if he hurt you..."

She interrupted him. "No, no. I should have known this was coming. And I need to get used to it. I just need a minute. I will be fine."

It was Carlos that she then piped in, "But, like you said, he could have warned you."

"I was wrong to say that," she began, "today I am your guys toy. I have, I want to do what ever you want. As long as there is no permanent damage, I will do whatever you want. Okay?"

It was at this point that Eric came out of the bathroom now completely dressed. He sat on the love seat and said, "You okay babe? That was hot."

"I am. I just need to rest a few, eat something."

As if on cue James came from the kitchen carrying a plate of food and a glass of iced tea for my wife. "Your wish is my command, milady." She smiled and made quick work of the club sandwich and the chips he had brought her. As she finished, she looked at me and said, "My other red night gown, I am afraid Eric has made a mess of this one. And a warm wet rag from the bathroom, love."

I brought her back what she needed and in front of us all, no embarrassment, she first stripped off the now messy white night gown, and then cleaned herself first front, then back. It was some how sensual and I could see a bunch of guys start to squirm. Their were once again a bunch of hard cocks straining at the guys shorts or pants. Then she slipped on the sexy red night gown I had brought. The material had been sewn so that the top acted like cups, accenting her sexy boobs.

Finished she looked around the room. Glancing at Carlos she said, "Sit, take off your pants." He was wearing jean shorts and he quickly did as he was told, after slipping out of his shoes. She grabbed a throw pillow off of the couch next to him and crouched between his legs. She immediately grasped his cock pushed it back against his body and began to lick the underside of his balls. She was stroking his already hard cock, and the rest of us just watched as she became more and more expert at fellatio.

Placing his hand on the top of her head as she took his cock into her mouth, he leaned his head back against the couch and just began to moan in rhythm to her attentions. Her ass was moving, wiggling back and forth and it was just too much for Steve to take. Quickly getting undressed himself, he knelt behind her and sort of lifted her ass.

"Steve, a little lube." She said. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of KY from the kitchen counter. Once retrieved I handed it to him. He lubed his cock, his huge cock very well, and then put some on my wife's love tunnel and put himself in to position.

As we all watched, Steve lifted first her ass again and then once in position. Steve lifted the night gown. As we watched, he slowly pushed his cock into her. He started going very slow, and she grimaced. She must have been sore after all the sex, but my Angie was game. Since he went slow at first, she was still able to bob up and down on Carlos's cock as that huge dick went in and out of her. Carlos at this point looked down at my wife and smiled. "Yes Angie. God you are good at this. "

She smiled around his cock, now making noises of pleasure as Steve took his time. His slow pace must have aroused her for at this point she took her mouth off of Carlos's cock, still stroking his hard member, licking it before saying. "Steve, faster now. M-make yourself cum in me again. Fuck yes, your big cock has me all filled up. Cum in me baby."

Steve obliged her, fucking her faster now, his huge cock once again turning my wife into a bowl of jelly. She could not keep her mouth on the cock in her hand, only placing her lips and tongue on it occasionally as Steve fucked her. "Mn, mn, mn, mn," sounds of pleasure escaping her lips as he fucked her. Steve was basically quiet, just the sound of his heavy breathing his body slamming against her. He held her tight at the hips, keeping her in place as he used her. At this point Carlos slipped from her grasp and moved aside.

Steve then sort of picked her up and placed her on the back of the couch. Now in earnest, in a semi-standing position, he pushed his cock into her once again. "Ohhhh, f-fuck," she moaned and pushed back against every thrust. "G-God, s-so big. F-fuck." She continued to make noises of pleasure as he fucked her over our couch. Only one other person had ever fucked her on that couch, and not like this. It was hot, erotic, my cock suddenly could not take it anymore. I could not take it anymore, I ejaculated into my pants making a huge mess. I steadied the camera and handed it to Carle to continue filming. The others were to entranced by the tableau, the scene of this big young blond man, fucking my wife.

Meanwhile I ran to my room and had to remove my shorts, wipe myself up, and quickly put on clean tighty-whities. The only thing I missed, after watching the movie later, was Steve grabbing her by the neck, pressing her hard against the couch and unloading his cum into her pussy. I heard the scream of her release from the bedroom, for she came just as he did, the two, the pair of lovers, apparently releasing their need in tandem. I came back to see them slowing, and finally he released her. She came to rest on the couch, and once again we took a break. This time a shorter one.

As the guys decided to take a break, or rather give my wife a break, I went to our room and quickly changed the sheets. I figured there was to be much more action and clean sheets for my wife would be nice. I then went to the kitchen because I had not eaten anything since early that morning. Carle followed me into the kitchen and asked, "Why did you hand me the camera? I mean what was up?"

"I.., I had to go to the bathroom. That's all. Take a piss."

To this day I have no idea if he knows, or suspects, what happened. I guess they all will find out with this story. But, that was the least of the humiliating things that were to happen to me over the next few months. And mostly, I am excepting of those humiliations. In fact I have learned that there is a side of me that enjoys them.

"Is she okay? I mean, are we going too far?" He continued. He was looking at me when he said this.

"At this point it is up to her. She seems to be relishing the..., rough treatment. If you are worried, ask

her, don't ask me. Okay?"

I finished a sandwich and a soda, and returned to the living room. Once again she had cleaned up and sat on the couch drinking some more tea and resting. I believe it was James, Steve and Eric that were standing to one side, the far wall opposite the front door near the sliding glass door. They were talking, making crude comments that were of course directed at my wife. Carlos sat on the love seat talking to Angie when we entered the room.

Carle sat next to my wife and put his arm around her. "Are you okay, babe? I mean I know we have worn you out."

"Oh, not a chance Carle."

"Well, are we too rough?"

She smiled at him and replied, "Not even a little bit. I have never had so much fun in my life. Now, listen..., I love having all these real men use me. And I want more. You get that?"

"Jesus woman, are you ever satisfied?"

"I might be when you fuck me again," she said with a laugh.

He looked at her, turned her to him and brought his face to hers kissing her passionately. At that moment I knew he wanted her, not just for today, but truly wanted her. She responded in kind, wrapping her arms around him the two shared a long, languid kiss and then he picked her up like she was a leaf. He carried her into the bedroom and quickly took off the nightgown. Undressing himself, he lay next to her on her left. He kissed her again, his hand caressing first her breast and then down her body, across her belly. He teased her nether region as he kissed her. We all watched as she traced his hand across her waist. I had brought the lubricant into the room, and he motioned to me, "The lube, David. Give me the lube."

I handed it to him and he put a goodly amount on his cock, and, teasing my wife, he put some inside her, his thumb tracing across her clit. "Ohhh, Carle..." She moaned. He quickly climbed aboard her and she spread her legs wide for him. We all watched as he slid his huge cock once again into my wife's pussy. She pulled him to her, kissing him like the lover he now was. We could see her hips move slightly downward, excepting, wanting his cock as he pumped into her. "Ohhhh, yes." As if she read my thoughts she said. "Feels so good lover. God yes. You are so hard, so big. Baby I love your cock."

It was then that she looked over at me and said, "Get undressed everyone, you too baby." She meant me so I sat the camera at a perfect angle on the dresser for a moment and quickly took my clothes off, along with the rest of the men in the room. I did not know what she intended, but suddenly Carle took charge.

Climbing off of her he motioned for her to move aside and he lay back on the bed. She immediately knew what he wanted and straddled him up on one knee. His cock so big she had to go to that knee to position herself in a way to take his huge member. And oh she did, sliding down on his cock like she was built for hit, their hips met as she slid down, leaning forward, her hands on his chest as she began to fuck him. They continued for a minute, my wife now pumping up and down, sort of forward and back on his huge cock. She leaned forward and she kissed him a very strong kiss. She then turned and glanced at the only seat in the room aside from the bed. A sort of fancy chair, heavy and pretty, set in the corner beyond the dresser. "Sit, David. Watch as I take care of your friends." There was something in her voice. I think everyone in the room knew who was in charge between us. I did as I was told, sitting, I know stroked my now naked cock. I had shaved my cock and balls as she had requested. Carle grabbed his ass cheeks, spread them for all to see and pulled her forward against him.