My Wife - A Black Gang Toy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Pat", he said, "I am going to cum in your mouth. Do not swallow or spill a drop. I want you to open your mouth and let the camera see the cum. Do not swallow. Hold the cum in your mouth because your husband Steve is going to jack off into your mouth too. I want you to hold all of this cum in your mouth. Now open up."

Obediently Pat opened her mouth and looked at the Boss waiting patiently as he stroked his cock. After a few moments he pumped cum into her mouth. She remained in place as the Boss motioned me forward. By this time I was so aroused from watching my beautiful wife used by all these blacks that it only took a few moments before my throbbing nuts responded with a huge load of cum nearly filling Pat's mouth.

Pat closed her mouth and looked at the Boss who offered her hand so that she could stand. He motioned for me to come forward and said simply "Kiss her."

Gingerly I pressed my lips to Pat's and I immediately felt the cum covering her face on my own lips. The Boss motioned for the camera to move in close and then he told me to give my wife a French kiss. "I want to see some tongue. Pat I want to see you sharing that cum with Steve. When you and Steve both have cum in your mouth I want to watch as you both swallow."

Pat was more willing than I was to share. After all her mouth was full of cum. I slowly parted my lips and pushed my tongue between her cum covered lips and into the puddle of cum in her mouth. She quickly responded and pushed as much of the sticky white mess as possible into my mouth. It had a strange somewhat salty taste but it was not something that I was fond of. Not only was my own cum in my mouth but that of a black man.

Pat and I stepped back and looked into the camera. At the Boss's instruction we opened our mouths showing a puddle of cum inside. Then we swallowed and opened our mouths again to show that we had swallowed it all.

And then it was over. Pat and I were given our clothes and allowed to clean up. We were both quiet on the return drive home. Neither of us seemed sure how to deal with our feelings. I knew that although my wife had been thoroughly humiliated by being forced to make the video a part of her had thoroughly enjoyed herself.

I was also sure that Pat was very aware that I had been more sexually excited by having to watch her used by these black boys than I ever had been before.

In the end we both decided to take a shower and go to bed.

It was a week or more before we felt comfortable talking about our experiences. One night, after dinner, we were sitting in front of the fire when Pat asked me what I was thinking about. I looked over to my lovely wife and shook my head. "Come on." she said. "Out with it."

"If you must know I was thinking about what we did last week." I said. Pat's smile softened and she said "Are you having second thoughts? Was it more than you bargained for seeing a group of black, hell actually helping a group of black men cum all over my face?"

"I was just wondering what is wrong with me." "Wrong with you?" Pat asked. "What is that supposed to mean?"

I still was not sure that we should have this conversation but Pat seemed determined to get things out into the open so I finally gave in.

"Sweetheart I am ashamed to admit it but I was more damn turned on by what we did than I ever have been in my life. It was amazing seeing all that cum on your lovely face. As if that was not erotic enough I knew that I had helped put it there by stroking all of those black cocks. They were so big and hard. I know that I am not into men but the feelings were amazing. I watched as each one of them shot their load on your face. I was responsible for each load of cum. It was humiliating to know that I was a willing participant in your degradation. Not only that I was turned on knowing that the whole affair was being filmed and that hundreds, maybe thousands of men that I do not know will be stimulated watching me stroking black cock and spraying it onto my naked wife. What kind of a husband does that make me?"

I had been staring absently into the fire as I made my confession to my wife. Now I looked up at her and was stunned to see her smiling at me. The questioning look on my face prompted her reply.

"Oh Steve. I love you so. How can I begin to explain what I felt? I can only try. I felt like a queen being adored by her subjects. I felt like a whore and a slut being used by my husband and a bunch of black guys. I felt like a movie star knowing that the complete scene was being recorded and would be shared with and seen by strangers. Men that I do not know, both black and white will be looking at my exposed tits and cum covered face. They will watch as my husband, my husband strokes black cocks to make them cum on my face. It was humiliating and degrading but it was liberating and a complete rush being used like that."

It would be mild to say that my wife's admission left me stunned. "Pat", I asked. "Do you really mean that or are you simply saying it to make me feel better. I know that you love me and I'm gratified to know that you would subject yourself to that kind of treatment."

"I do love you Steve and would do anything for you but the amazing thing is that I do not regret what we did. I thoroughly enjoyed being the center of attention. How many women have ever experienced the things that we did last week? To tell the truth I want to see the video. Not only that but I can't help but wonder what's next. What will it be like to touch and suck a black cock? How will it feel the first time I look between my legs and see one of those large dicks being shoved deep into my pussy? What if they want me to take two or even three of those huge cocks at one time? Am I turning into a slut sweetheart? I wonder if you will still want me and love me after I have been used over and over by those black men. Despite my worries I can feel my pussy juices leaking down my leg right now."

I stood there with my mouth hanging open. How could I have married this woman and lived with her without knowing any of this?

I held out my arms to my lovely wife and she moved into my embrace. I said "Sweetheart I enjoyed watching you being humiliated and used. I enjoyed stroking those black cocks until they came on you. I can hardly wait to see what is next. I love you now and will love you more even after you have had black cock in all your holes. Just talking about the whole thing has given me a raging hard on. That should give you a clear indication of how I feel about sharing you."

Pat slid her hand down between my legs and grasped my raging hard cock while I slid my hand between her legs and toyed with her wet pussy. By mutual consent we headed for the bedroom.

12