My Wife Alexis Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife visits my office, but she's not there to see me.
2.8k words
4.25
36.8k
88

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,109 Followers

"You really want that again?" Alexis questioned as she caught her breath after another round of sex.

"You know I do," I replied, thinking about how incredibly arousing our Vegas trip was when my wife had her first extramarital sexual encounter with my own boss.

"I'm not sure it's a good idea," my wife sighed as we held each other. A sideways smile appeared on her lips. "You know how much I loved his black cock inside me. I might just get addicted. And your little penis won't be enough for me anymore."

Her teasing had become a regular item on our sexual menu in recent weeks after we both realized how sexually charged it made both of us. And Ben, my boss, had become the focus of most of our bedroom conversations since he deflowered our marriage. We'd spent the last few weeks in a constant state of reconnection sex and felt like teenagers again.

"That's exactly what I want," I told her honestly.

**************

"Brian, can I see you in my office?" Ben Watts asked when I picked up my desk phone.

I wondered what he wanted to talk to me about. I was hoping he'd want to talk about my wife. He'd made small talk in recent weeks about her, complimenting me for having such a sexually charged and beautiful wife. He told me that Alexis was one of a kind, and that he thoroughly enjoyed her.

I never knew that my fantasy would excite me so much. Seeing my boss at work only made the fantasy that much stronger. The mid-forties black man always had a strong presence about him. He was a fair and kind man, but there was never any doubt within our company that he was in charge. His authority over me was only exacerbated now that he'd had my wife. I felt subservient to him, and it excited me.

"Hello mister Walker," Ben's pretty blonde executive assistant, Jenny, smiled as I approached my boss's office. Her captivating green eyes smiled up at me, making me smile back at her. "How can I help you today?"

"Mister Watts called and asked me to come up to see him," I told her.

"Come on in, Brian," Ben said from the door of his office. "Thanks for coming up."

"Close the door," Ben said as I followed him in. "Have a seat."

I've always felt a bit nervous whenever I was being called into the boss's office, having a sense of insecurity as to the nature of the invitation. I had good standing in our company, but I couldn't help but feel the bite of fear, especially when he asked me to sit down.

"I just wanted to tell you that I've seen how well you are doing around here," Ben began. "Our clients are pleased with you, and you've been able to expand our operation substantially."

"Thank you, Mr. Watts," I replied.

"That's why I called you up here," Ben continued. "I'm offering you the Livingston contract."

My heart leapt at his words. Just that contract alone would yield a significant amount of yearly income, nearly doubling my salary.

"I uh, I don't know what to say," I stuttered. "Thank you."

"You've earned it," Ben said, smiling. "Maybe you can take your pretty wife out to celebrate. I'm sure she'll be ecstatic."

Mentioning my wife immediately made my cock pulse to life. I'd seen the picture of Ben's giant cock between my wife's lips, and I still looked back at that picture often to relive that night in Vegas. It had only been a few weeks, but it felt like an eternity since that fateful event.

"How are you two?" Ben asked.

"We're good," I replied. "Outstanding actually."

"That's good to hear," Ben replied. "Opening up a marriage can invoke a lot of emotions. I hope you two are talking about it."

"We are," I replied, thinking about all the talks we'd had since our Vegas trip. "We've talked about it a lot. She enjoyed it very much, but I think it scared her. She's not ready to try it again."

"Are you?" Ben asked.

"I don't understand it, but even though I was an emotional mess, I loved it," I explained. "Is that weird?"

"You saw my wife at the club," Ben grinned. "You aren't the only one who likes the idea of his wife being with other men. Even more than one."

"Do you think she'll want to do it again?" I asked, hoping he could give me some direction to nudge her along.

"Let me see what I can do," Ben said, scratching his chin.

Alexis -

The following Monday morning, Alexis answered the door to a delivery driver holding a box. She signed for the package and closed the door, bringing the box to the kitchen to open it. She didn't have any Amazon orders pending, and she was unsure about its contents. The label had her name on it, so she pulled the tape back to see what was inside.

Inside was a black box wrapped with white lace tied into a bow. She untied the bow and removed the lid. Inside was what looked like a white dress, panties, and a pair of black Loubitin heels along with a card. She opened the card and read what it said. Her heart leapt.

Brian -

Wednesday afternoon I was reviewing some documents at my desk when I looked up and saw my wife striding towards my office looking like someone I didn't know. Her wavy blonde hair was freshly styled, and she was wearing the thinnest white dress I'd ever seen. Her large breasts were clearly outlined, and her cleavage was presented to my viewing pleasure, shaking seductively with every step of her black, red-soled heels. Her dress barely went below her crotch, and it would be difficult for her to bend over without revealing whatever she was wearing under it, if anything. Her heavy make-up along with her outfit made her look like a high end call-girl, not my formerly conservative wife.

"Alexis?" I asked, surprised by her unannounced visit.

"Hi Brian," my wife smiled as she walked into my office, looking down at me. I stood, dumbfounded by her appearance.

"What are you... I mean, you look amazing," I told her. "I've never seen you wear anything like this."

"You like it?" she asked, doing a little pose to show me her dress.

"I love it, but it's a bit um, short," I said, looking at the vast expanse of legs under her skirt and the cleavage hanging over the top.

"Well, I'm not wearing it for you," Alexis teased. "Take me to your boss."

My heart leapt at her words. Seeing her dressed that way was stimulating enough, but knowing she made all that effort for Ben had me instantly hard.

"Why are you here? I uh..." I stammered.

"Just take me to him," she replied. "It's what you want isn't it?"

Realization set in. She really was there to see him and not me. I had to adjust my erection before exiting my office, and my wife smiled as she looked down as I did so.

"Seems like your little weeny likes the idea of taking me to his boss dressed like this," she teased. I felt a familiar lump in my throat.

She grabbed my arm, and we walked out of my office and toward the elevator lobby. Luckily most of the staffers were still out for lunch, and we only saw one of my subordinate employees. His eyes drifted over her body quickly, trying not to be obvious as we made our way to the elevator. I pushed the button and exhaled as the doors closed.

"Did he call you here?" I asked. "And this outfit, where did you..."

"Stop asking questions, Brian," Alexis said, trying to have a firm voice, but her own nervousness betrayed her as she smiled nervously. "You'll find out soon enough."

"Mister and Misses Walker, nice to see you today," Jenny said as we approached her. "Are you here to see Mr. Watts?"

"I am," Alexis said. "He knows I'm coming."

"Oh," Jenny said as her eyes wandered over my wife's revealing dress.

"Alexis, so nice to see you," Ben said as he walked out of his office. "You look stunning. Thank you for coming. Jenny, you can take your lunch break now. See you in an hour."

"Thank you mister Watts," Jenny replied, gathering her purse and cell phone as she made her way to the elevator.

"Brian, have a seat," Ben said confidently. "Come on in, Alexis."

Ben held the door as my wife walked into his office after looking back at me one last time. I could see the nervousness in her eyes. Ben looked her up and down as she walked past him. His eyes met mine as he slowly closed the door, almost as if he was taunting me.

I flipped through my phone as I sat in the waiting area outside the office. I brought up the image from the last time my wife and Ben were together. I imagined a similar situation could be occurring at that moment.

A few minutes later, I heard my wife gasp and then moan from behind the closed door. My pulse increased and my face flushed as I realized something was really happening.

My erection pressed against my pants as I envisioned what was going on inside my boss's office. I suddenly felt warm in my business suit, and I loosened my tie, tossing my jacket on the chair next to me.

"Oh God, yes!" I heard my wife moan, leaving no doubt about what was happening inside.

A slow and steady thumping sound emanated from the closed office. I'd never heard some of the sounds coming out of my wife before. She sounded like she was rolling from one orgasm to the next..

"Hey Brian, is Ben in?" a voice broke me from my trance.

I looked up to see Scott McMahon standing there with a folder full of documents.

"He's in a meeting," I explained. "I think he's going to be a while."

"Oh fuck I love your cock!" Alexis's voice yelled out. "I'm cumming again, yes, fuck meeeee!!!"

"Holy shit!" Scott said in a hushed voice. "Who's he in there with?"

I shrugged my shoulders, acting like I had no idea that it was my wife in there begging for Ben to fuck her. My anxiety rose that he could find out it was my wife if he didn't leave soon. What would I do if he found out what she was doing? Everyone would know.

"Did you need to drop something off?" I asked, trying to get rid of him.

"No, I needed to see Ben," Scott replied. "I'll just wait here. Plus I wouldn't mind seeing the hot piece of ass who's getting railed in there right now."

"He told me to get rid of anyone who comes up here," I lied, as another loud cry of ecstasy bellowed from my wife.

"Ah, I see," Scott replied, scratching his jawline. "He got you as a wingman. Alright, I'll come back later." Scott made his way to the elevator and left. I let out a sigh of relief.

My wife, who rarely cursed, seemed to be quite comfortable with those words at that moment as she had sex with my boss. A steady stream of cries and curse words echoed through the office as she was carried away in orgasmic bliss. Hearing it, but being unable to see what was happening was making me crazy with lust.

"Oh God, you're fucking me so good!" she cried loudly. "Give me your black cock!"

Her screaming continued for several minutes as I sat dumbfounded, listening to a side of my wife I never knew existed. She was ablaze in passion, and I marveled at how long their romp was lasting. Her constant cries reminded me just how inadequate our own lovemaking had been in comparison. Hearing her for the first time was exhilarating and humiliating at the same time. Humiliating because I knew I'd never be able to stack up to what she was getting from my boss.

Ten minutes later, her moans increased along with the pace of their fucking. It was apparent he was getting closer to cumming as his grunts became louder. I looked down at my own erection, and there was a wet spot on my slacks from where I was leaking precum. I placed my jacket over my lap to hide the embarrassing reaction.

"Yes, yes, cum in me!" my wife's voice cried. "Give it to me!"

"You want it?" Ben's voice grunted.

"I need it!" she groaned. "Give me your black seed again, aw fuuuck!"

"Here it comes, slut!" Ben grunted. "Take it!"

"Yeeeeeeees!" my wife screamed.

I nearly came inside my slacks and had to lift my jacket to take the weight off myself, fearing that any touch would make it explode. The room fell silent once again, and the only sound was the water feature in the lobby along with the soft music being played over the sound system. I felt relieved that no one else visited while they were at it.

A few minutes later, Ben opened the door, straightening his tie. He had a bead of sweat on his forehead, which he patted dry with his handkerchief.

"I left you a present in my office," Ben smiled and motioned for me to go in.

I stood on shaky legs and went inside. As I got to the door, my heart jumped at the sight that greeted me. My wife was nude except for a white cotton thong with a black spade on the top. It was pulled to the side exposing her naked sex. Her hair and makeup were a mess, and she looked as well fucked as I'd ever seen her. Her legs were spread, and she was gushing white fluid from her red and swollen folds. Ben closed the door, and I walked to her.

"I can't walk out of here like this, baby," Alexis sighed. "I need you to help me clean up again."

"Like last time?" I asked.

She nodded with a sexy grin, opening herself up for me while looking down at the sloppy mess my boss made of her.

I couldn't understand it, but I felt compelled to do what she was asking me to do. I licked my lips and dropped to my knees in front of her without another thought. I placed my hands on the back of her thighs, spreading her more, and attached my mouth to her dripping sex. The smell of her sex overwhelmed my senses and pushed me forward as I began lapping like I was starving for her.

"That's right baby, lick your boss's cum out of me like a good little employee," Alexis moaned.

Her words lit me on fire as I lifted her legs and licked her from below her asshole to her dripping labia. I sucked their combined juices and swallowed every last drop of their sexual cocktail. My wife moaned while I buried my tongue inside her gaping hole as she wiggled above me, feeding me their essence.

"You like that, don't you baby?" she moaned.

"Mmmmhmmmm!" I hummed into her, never pulling my mouth from her sensitive flesh.

"Eating my well fucked pussy, just like that husband in the club?" she moaned as I centered on her clit. "You are such a good employee to do this for your boss."

Her words were like fuel on a forest fire, and I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and dropped them to the floor. As I moved my hips forward and started to line myself up with her opening, she rolled forward and dropped her feet to the floor, readjusting her panties and skirt in the process.

"I should really be going now, sorry sweetie," she grinned teasingly as she pushed me back a step. "You can finish when you get home, if you're a good boy. Thanks for cleaning up for me."

She straightened her skirt and ran her fingers through her tousled blonde hair in an attempt to look somewhat presentable before walking out in public. I was in a state of shock as I watched her turn and walk out the door, leaving me with a raging erection that was almost painful.

I pulled up my pants and walked out of the office to see my wife making out with Ben. I'd never seen the two of them together like this. Seeing them kiss was surreal as I watched the love of my life kiss another man for the very first time.

"See you again soon," Ben said as their lips parted.

"I hope so," Alexis replied with a smile as she turned and walked away with a sexy sway in her barely covered ass. "See you at home, sweetie."

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,109 Followers