All Comments on 'My Wife Alexis Ch. 04'

by Bridgekicker

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye11 months ago

It's very good but could do with more than 1 page every post. Maybe leave a longer gap between posts so you can write more. Love it so far thank you

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Don't care for the humiliation

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

Too bad everyone will mock him for knowing he’s a cuck. A guy who is only good for a paycheque while his boss is the real man in the relationship.

How many ppl do you think would do business with a salesman who is married in name only and who’s boss is his wife’s lover?

No one.

Mr_Mrs_KMr_Mrs_K11 months ago

fantastic, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Real question: if guys like to eat sperm so much as here in this story, why not suck a dick directly?

Shouldn't that be more satisfying? The explosion, the spurts, the heat of cum....

Mr_BradyMr_Brady11 months ago

I'm giving it five stars. Alexis is definitely in new territory trying to please her husband...as well as his boss.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk11 months ago

Great story. Please continue

BridgekickerBridgekicker11 months agoAuthor

Look, I'm not into the humiliation aspect myself. This story was inspired by a very loving couple who over the years grew more and more comfortable with the lifestyle and realized they both enjoyed the denial aspect of it. One thing I've learned is every marriage and every human has his or her own preferences. They may not line up with your own at times. So he it. That is life.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy11 months ago

What can I say. I love it!

BridgekickerBridgekicker11 months agoAuthor

So be it I meant to say.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope he gets her pregnant very soon.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hubby needs to reclaim her at home after she tells him all the details

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story showed so much promise in the first two chapters. Teasing and keeping you on the edge of your seat. Sadly it's crashed and burned .

seittitgibseittitgib11 months ago

Legitimate question Mr. Kicker & anyone else reading since this a story inspired by a real couple. If the wife is sexual satisfied by another man and that man can also potentially satisfy her emotional needs, why would she ever stay in her marriage/together with her initial man?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This series is unbelievable. Love the teasing and detail in the stories .

BridgekickerBridgekicker11 months agoAuthor

Seittitgib, the men are basically sexual toys to their much deeper relationship. It's a game to them. They enjoy the role he plays in their marriage and both know it's a temporary thing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

your becca, sarah characters were much hotter. Disappointing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just saying it’s a hot story. Readers make it their life but it’s like a book or movie , it’s for entertainment. Me personally would never share even if we role played or had hot talk in bed it’s never something I would tolerate or do and that is very clear in the spoken reality. The writer is writing a hot story just enjoy and yes I do know a hand ful of couples that have engaged in this or similar sexual relationships but it’s never lasted and everyone has been divorced except one . That couple only in a drunken stoned Vegas night got caught up with a swinger’s group. Later after having a fun night invited back to a massive suite viagra and extacy passed out and an all night swapping switching orgy . They were only ever with each other supposedly but in a more sober view he woke up to his wife still being fucked by two guys on married guy with a fat covk as he held her and the younger single guy totally pounded her ass . He said her face and words of begging, grunting and asking for their cocks as her hands tried to pull at the rug and the guys were telling her to take their cock up her married ass. The guy on the bottom asked for a switch so he pushed her flat to her belly and put it up her ass saying he loves fresh hot ass as the young guy got close and started fucking her face just after pulling out of her ass . Hubby was disgusted and shocked being sober and he fuck each woman their as well but all had worn off and was devastated. There 32 year marriage hung by a thread and we lost touch but I did hear they were still together but it took couinciling. . She fucked five different guys through that night and he three woman. He said watching the act that morning was bad but her face and how much she was loving it killed him in his sober state knowing at that point she was also mostly sober as well. Even after that scene dressed to leave talking to the few couples one other guy said they were awesome surprise last night yhen put his dick in her mouth smiling saying one more quick blow job as he face fucked her as they talked to her hubby . He broke conversation saying there you go drink that load for the road . Pretty sick but this story is true told by the husband himself who jumped into a conversation with five of us as three were headed on a couples trip to Vegas that weekend. He interjected with he cant even Li’s too about anything Vegas . He said they went from childhood sweethearts madly in love still in there fifties to a drug drunken night of her getting five dicks.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse10 months ago

It's not the worst cuckold story here.

3 stars.

lotusluvrlotusluvr9 months ago

I have played with several couples as well as watched my wife play with several men. I am strictly a stag but I have mentored other couple from stag to fully cycled caged males. It is based on what the couple wants and not my judge mental view. I have learned to be a very dominating bull when the male thoroughly wants it. I suggest the judge mental small minded people on here become less judge mental what floats everyone’s boat.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was good EXCEPT for the clean up bit. Licking your own cum from your woman to give has an added thrill is one thing, but to clean up after someone else is something only a wimp, disgusting excuse for a man would do. Maybe that’s the point here but I prefer stories where I can like both husband as wife as people.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Best story I ever read of thisgenre... Period.... Brother write more of these kinds, with you unique and brilliance... I can't thank you enough... I enjoy all kinds of stories and fantasies, have read millions of stories in all kinds of sites ... Barely commented maybe one or two...why m I saying this, bcoz it's my realisation too, that coming from me means that you are so sooo amazing

BridgekickerBridgekicker8 months agoAuthor

Wow, thank you so much for the compliment. I'm just another man with my own fantasies. Glad I hit the mark for you.

TuWatchuTuWatchu8 months ago

Hot story. Great progression with the husband's fantasy backfiring on him. Like how the wife discovers the power she can have over other men.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a humiliating and shameless behavior.

Destroyed a marraige?

PiusPaulPiusPaul4 months ago

Excellent story! Well written and told in a very sensual way inspite of the cuckold and humiliation theme

AmbulAmbul4 months ago

"I should really be going now, sorry sweetie," she grinned teasingly as she pushed me back a step. "You can finish when you get home, if you're a good boy. Thanks for cleaning up for me."

Brian is now Alexis' cum licking "good boy." No love, no respect; only patronizing affection for her husband. If their marriage survives Brian will be submissive to his black stud boss and to his gorgeous big-titted slut wife. His sexual pleasure will henceforth come from licking his boss's cum from his wife's well-fucked cunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBridgekicker@Bridgekicker
I'm a new writer, but I've been reading stories on this site for 25 years. I believe loving couples can and should have extraordinary sex, and I enjoy writing about it. I respond to constructive feedback and enjoy hearing from people in the lifestyle or from those who are thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES