All Comments on 'My wife and her first Gangbang'

by massguy14

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 2 years ago

This was fun! Really fun!

1981virginia1981virginiaalmost 2 years ago

Ignore ugly comments. If they weren't turned on by your writing, they wouldn't have finished your story. Very well-written and hot. Five stars.

lori791lori791over 1 year ago

sounds a lot like my husbands fantasy

golfislifegolfislifeover 1 year ago

great job, keep more stories coming our way.

jumpme2jumpme2over 1 year ago

Great story! I love wife gangbang stories, keep up the great story telling.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Great story!! Hotwife/vixen stories are so hot!

Good work!! I’d love to hear more about Kayla!!!

jumpme2jumpme2over 1 year ago

Great story, I love reading gangbang stories, it's my ultimate fantasy with my own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Darn me for coming home early to surprise my wife Tara. I was ready to kick ass or get my ass kicked. I thought about it and decided against it there were 4 of them. I drove off to a bar. No I didn't get drunk. I actually had a black coffee. A good friend of mine Darren Johnson was there and he sat with me. It wasn't long till he asked what was going on? I explained to him what I seen at home. He said I take it that you would have beat the shit out of those guys. What would have you thinking that? They are not worth serving time for. Just make sure that you stay here until I come back or tell you it's ok to go home. One other thing you need to act normal and I mean normal. If she's in the mood to have sex you have to be normal. I know you love that woman and your children so do your best I mean it ok? I agreed. He came back and said get your ass home and make love to her I mean it. I asked what happened? What do you mean what happened I said get home and make love to her. I did as I was told. She was really ready for me unless she was faking it. I had the local radio news on the next day. 4 different men had been mugged the night before. A month later the police had not identified any suspects. I wasn't even questioned. That made me happy. About a month later the guys had been mugged at different times and different towns. My wife had been treating me with great respect so I let things go on. I seen Darren a couple times and he asked how things were at home? I said good as far as I knew. He said he did know that my wife had been behaving. I gave him a look. He said I got your back buddy she has had eye's on her and she's been good. I thanked him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassguy14@massguy14
A married man in my mid 30's who likes watching his wife be fucked by other men. It is exciting to see her with someone new, and rewarding for me when I take her used, come filled pussy after others have used her for their pleasure.