My Wife and I Enjoy Watching Ch. 04

Story Info
The Game and Intensity of Watching Hailey Grows.
1k words
8k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of this saga involving the couple Rick and Rachael and their new intimate friend Hailey. It is best to read those segments before starting here.

= = = = =

The next night, it was a similar situation. Hailey started things off at the end of dinner just as she had done before by talking about the "stories" she was enjoying.

"Those stories I'm reading are fun," she had announced with a playful twinkle in her beautiful blue eyes.

Both Rachael and I were now very curious and anxious to hear more of Hailey's stories.

"The next chapter of the story that I described last night was that the couple used their magic again and watched the girl undress another time. This time, the girl was doing some personal grooming. It was still a lot of fun for everyone. Oh, one other interesting part of the story was how the lead woman found that her invisibility was greater when she wasn't wearing a top or bra herself. Kind of strange, huh."

Okay, this was a story evolution which I could totally enjoy. Again, we watched Hailey get up from the dinner table and go downstairs. Moments later my wife eagerly stripped off her blouse and bra. "It would seem that I need to improve my invisibility," she half joked. "Nothing was said about you, so keep your clothes on, dude."

So, with my wife half naked, we pretended to be invisible and again went into Hailey's bedroom to watch her. The major difference was the state of my wife's clothing or lack thereof.

Things started out pretty much the same and we watched while Hailey slowly took off her dress, shoes and bra. Damn and double damn but that young woman has an incredible body. While we stood there, I got behind my wife and ran my hands over her breasts. My wife gently stopped me and whispered in my ear, "No, I think she wants to be able to see them. So, keep your hands to yourself for now. You can play with them later."

Okay, if my wife wanted to exhibit her beautiful, b+-cup chest to this younger woman, I wasn't going to complain. It was still curious how Rachael was so captivated by Hailey.

Crap, I was hard then! We watched Hailey and as I had hoped, this time the panties came off. It turns out that Hailey keeps a small, inch-wide strip of blonde pubic hair. I like that way and, curiously enough, this was very close to how my wife trimmed her bush. Slowly, as if examining the room around her, that luscious young blonde, the "girl' of the stories, did a complete turn. We watched her intently as first we saw full frontal nudity, then her naked side view which accentuated how well her breasts jutted out, and then we watched her naked backside with that long blonde hair draping down toward her luscious ass. A man could gaily do all sort of fun things there.

Her turning complete, she sat on a chair and propped her feet up on the bed. Her position was such that we had to shift from where we were slightly so we could see all of what was on display. Damn and triple damn! With us now standing against the wall opposite from where Hailey sat with her legs propped on the bed, we could easily see her pink sex. Her cunt. That little bit of heaven.

She then began to rub her feet and also do some painting on her toenails.

Fascinating. We were watching a nude woman sit there with her legs spread open, and one knee raised so she could dabble sone nail polish on. I never would have guess that watching a woman play with her feet could be so erotic. I am not a foot-fetish sort of guy but this was something to watch! It kinda helps that she was nude, and we had full visual access to her charms.

Surprising me, Rachael stepped the short four feet from where we were standing and over to the bed. She knelt to the floor and leaned forward onto the bed and with her face and view now directly at Hailey crotch level.

For several minutes we just watched that luscious blonde, me standing and my wife kneeling, as she sat there rubbing her feet and painting her toenails. During this time, my wife had inched forward. All the while, Hailey gave no acknowledgment of our presence at all. After a few moments of this, Hailey stood up and stretched, with her arms reaching down to touch her toes. She had positioned herself so that her bare ass was in the air and pointed our way.

I'm not necessarily an "ass man" so to speak but that tight and shapely little bottom of hers, with the pink bud now visible was worthy of a Van Gogh.

Then, her stretching complete, Hailey sat back down and put her legs back onto the bed and started to work on the other set of toes. During this time, my wife hadn't moved, but somehow, when Hailey had placed her feet and legs back on the bed, this brought my wife even closer.

Was my wife actually that enamored with this up-close and personal inspection of another woman's snatch? I think that she and I were due to have a long, long talk after this. Hell, if she liked looking at a woman's sex so much, I could think of all sorts of porn to share with her.

After a bit, Hailey spoke aloud to herself in that soft and sensual voice. "My feet do ache after standing up all day there in the store. Maybe when I go upstairs in a few minutes I could get that beautiful Rachael to massage them for me. Yes, I would like that."

So, as with the first evening of watching Hailey, my wife and I took the hint and left the bedroom and worked our way upstairs. Once there, Rachael excused herself and went to our room to change into her evening gown while I was left to clean up the kitchen from our dinner earlier.

Never has my cock been so hard while washing dishes. So, things were progressing, and I couldn't help but think about what would be next.

= = = =

End of part 4. From here, activities and fun grow.... a lot. New chapters are being published either daily or every other day, as the system allows.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
DickTraceyDickTracey6 months ago

Very good, love the progression.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'm a Voyeur, I Like to Watch I've been a voyeur all my life and my wife loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exhibitionist Wife Pt. 01 Joe coaxes his wife Millie into revealing her charms.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Good Fences, Ch. 01 New neighbors naughtily nude.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Alice The Exhibitionist I encourage my gf to show herself off.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Share And Share Alike Young couple experiment with a neighbour.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories