My Wife and Mister 'E'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "Why should he care?"

She said, "I will probably not be the only one with compromising photos tonight."

I told her, "I don't really want to see his pics, unless you want me to. But, if I am going to see them, you should tell him precisely what is going on. Get his okay. If not, and he just wants to text with you, I understand. You should still go for it. Just stay anonymous!"

She answered, "Okay babe. We'll see what happens. I'm going to call him now and arranged the group text. I'll text you one way or another to let you know what happens."

About 10 minutes later I got a test that said, "Ready?". I was doing something else right then, so it took me a few minutes to get back. Before I could get back she typed, "Are you having second thoughts?"

I sent back, "Nope. I just was away from my phone for a minute is all."

She texted, "Everything is okay for our three-way chat. I think he is married. Is that a problem?"

I sent back, "It's probably a good thing. More likely to keep his mouth shut."

She typed, "True."

I typed, "I assume that I am just a passive observer. Right?"

She answered, "That's right babe."

I watched and read for about an hour or so as they chatted. She periodically sent out pics of herself in various stages of undress and finally nude again. His responses were what you'd expect. He had already seen her pussy, so I'm not sure what the point was in undressing again. She could have plunged headlong into using some toys on herself or something equally nasty. But she didn't.

I kept wondering how long it would be before he asked for something more graphic from her. He never did. He eventually sent a picture of his dick. You always hear about guys having 12-inch monsters. I suspect that Jenny and I were both relieved that he didn't. It was kind of hard to tell, but I would have put it at 8 or 9 inches. I sent her a private text that said, "Are you getting any thoughts?"

She typed back, "I am curious, but I am not going to find out."

Things quickly wound down after that. As soon as he was gone, I called her and asked what her thoughts were now. She said that while the initial exposing of herself was quite exciting, everything tonight was anti-climactic. Even his dick pic left her a little uneasy. She was curious what poses of hers that I liked. I hadn't really thought much about it. I was more interested in watching his responses and not thinking about my own.

"I really wish you were here, so you could fuck me properly." she said.

"I couldn't agree more." was my answer. "So, what now?" I continued.

She wondered, "I'm not sure what you mean?"

Normally I would think she was just being coy at this point, but she wasn't. So, I asked, "What would you like to do with your new friend?"

She answered, "You mean face to face contact?"

"Exactly." was my answer.

She thought about it for a moment before she started to explain. "It has been fun, but I'm not sure I really want to do more. He is attractive, but I find him kind of boring beyond that. If we were dating, I wouldn't be looking to keep him."

I queried, "But would you at least fuck him before calling it off?"

She thought about it before answering, "Maybe. Though I suspect that he would be just as anxious to unload me. If I fucked him, he would have made his conquest then moved on. I'm certain of that. In fact, now I'm thinking that he isn't married. Certainly not happily married."

I asked, "At this point do you feel that either of you has been conquered? Ask yourself, who has manipulated the other more? Yes, he 'talked you into' exposing yourself and then the stuff tonight. But was it his power of persuasion or your wanting to be naughty that drove things? He sent you a dick pic without being asked."

She thought about it for a moment and answered, "Well, his admitting that he elbowed my boob caught me by surprise, but I see your point. I suspect he has done this type of thing before. I certainly have not. I allowed it and encouraged it. I agreed to his game, but I wasn't forced into it. I guess that means I am in charge. Is that what you are getting at?"

"Yup." was my answer.

"So, now what?" she asked.

I jokingly quipped, "Hey, I am the one asking the questions around here."

She yawned slightly before saying, "I am getting kind of tired. I got everything done today, but I still have one more day here. So, let's wrap this up babe."

I said, "I've one final question for you. I want you to think about your answer before giving it, but you need to answer it tonight. Okay?"

"Okay." was her response.

I continued, "If there is no contact with this guy after tomorrow, and you are still feeling in a naughty mood..."

"I was.", she interjected. "Just really tired now."

I repeated myself with a smiling tone, "and if you are in a naughty mood, and he is agreeable, and the stars align..."

"I think I know where you are headed with this." she said.

I deliberately continued, "Do you want to fuck this guy? No emotional or continued intimacy. Not even getting to know each other. Just a prolonged make-out session followed by doing him any which way you want."

She purred, "Mmmm...that has possibilities. I'll tell you tomorrow."

"No." I explained. "You have to give me your answer tonight."

She sighed before saying, "If he agrees to stay anonymous and have no contact afterwards, and...well...I already think he would like to fuck me, and if the stars aligned, then, yes, I would fuck him. But only with your approval. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

I said "Yup."

She chuckled and said, "Good night babe. I love you so very much. Going to sleep now. Bye." and she hung up.

Within 30 seconds I sent a text to her friend that said, "This is Jenny's husband. I'm trying to align some stars, so you can fuck my wife. Text me when you get some time. We need to discuss it."

The convention wrapped up the next day at about 3 pm. Jenny was already done from the day before, but her friend needed to wrap things up. It was about that time that I texted my wife asking, "Do you have plans for dinner?"

A few minutes later she sent back, "No. I was thinking about just eating here at the hotel. Then maybe get a massage to celebrate coming home tomorrow."

I sent back, "A massage sounds good, but would you settle for a neck rub from your husband?"

She responded, "I'll happily take a neck rub when I get home, and anything else you have in mind!"

I called her at this point. We talked for a few minutes about how the convention went and how she was happy to be coming home tomorrow. She told me, "If I had enough time to safely make the drive home, I'd pack up now and leave."

I told her, "I'd prefer you didn't for a couple of reasons."

"And what are those?" she asked.

I answered, "First you're right about it being unsafe. You've had two busy days and exhaustion might catch up with you while you are driving. It would be best if you spend your last night at the hotel. That way you can be fresh tomorrow and still get home in time for a late lunch with your husband."

She said, "That would be wonderful. Besides, all the naughty thoughts and events mean I have definite plans for you when I get home."

I said, "That sounds wonderful. But what about tonight? Do you have an itch that needs scratching?

She asked, "Do you mean am I horny and wanting some? The answer is 'yes'. The stuff last night was a bit of a bust, but it still has me running hot today."

"Let me ask you a question." I said,

"Sure." was her answer.

I said, "What was the most exciting thing you did on this trip? With your new friend specifically."

She answered, "It would have to be sending him that first pic of my boobs. Everything after that just seemed a natural progression. It was fun, but it fizzled. I told you that last night. Anyway, I saw him again today on the convention floor. About an hour ago as it turns out. He was breaking down their display. He took a minute to chat with me. We talked about the convention a little. When we were done talking, he said, "See you later." That seemed weird. I guess he figured I would be back for next year's convention."

I asked, "Aren't you curious what my second reason was for you not coming home tonight?"

She answered, "Not really. I already said I wasn't going to come home tonight."

I said, "I'm going to tell you anyway. it's because I'm here, in the hotel lobby."

She sounded a little stunned when she exclaimed, "Really?"

"Yup." was my answer.

She was down in a flash to meet me. We went upstairs. I had barely managed to put my bag down, before she attacked me. Naturally, I didn't resist.

About an hour later, we were showering up. She began to muse about what we should do for her last night. I suggested, "We should probably go for some slow-paced fine dining."

"That sounds good." she answered.

"I know just the place. In fact, I already took the liberty of making reservations."

She wondered aloud, "I know you were here a few years back. I assume it is somewhere you ate last time?" As she grabbed my dick she continued, "I could use a nice steak tonight."

I chuckled and explained, "This steak is going to need a little time to recover. I'm not 20 anymore."

She patted it and said, "Maybe it just needs a good dinner and some time to recover?"

We finished showering, then I started getting dressed for dinner while she started assembling her outfit. I was dressed in five minutes. As she was assembling her outfit, she held up a dress up and said, "I was beginning to wonder why I bothered to pack this. I wasn't sure if I was going to part of a group that went somewhere upscale. I certainly wasn't anticipating my husband."

I told her, "Well, I am certainly full of surprises."

She asked, "Do you have any more surprises for me tonight?"

I answered, "Maybe."

"Please tell me." she pleaded.

I said, "What would be the fun of that? Besides, I said maybe."

She didn't need to spend much time on her hair. She sported an 'A-line bob' which both of us loved. As she was putting on her makeup, she started to press me for details about tonight. All I conceded was, "Let's have a nice slow dinner, come back to the room, and see what happens."

We were close to having to leave if we were going to make our reservation. She hadn't even started to get dressed. She held up some black thigh-highs and asked, "Yes or no?" I nodded in approval, so she put them on. Next, she held up some panties and asked the same question. I nodded again. She started to put on her shoes, but I clarified "wear the panties". She seemed a little surprised at my request saying, "Surely, you want me naked underneath?" I nodded 'no', so she put them on. Next was some sexy heels which needed no approval. Finally, she held her bra aloft. I nodded approval.

"You don't want me to go braless?" she exclaimed.

"Nope." I answered. "It's a very sexy bra and I am looking forward to watching it coming off later tonight. Besides, you are more likely to show a little peek to other guys if you are wearing something underneath."

She said, "Have you already forgotten that a stranger has seen my boobs on this trip?"

I answered, "Just pictures of them my dear. Just pictures."

In a final effort to dissuade me from the bra she said, "And he saw my pussy."

"True." I answered. "But nobody is going to see any pictures tonight. So, humor me and put on the bra."

At long last she held the dress up. I laughed out loud as I said, "Yes, you will need to wear a dress to dinner." Quickly, she put on some simple earrings and matching necklace and we were off.

Mercifully, our Lyft arrived quickly so we were able to make our reservation. During the wait to be seated, I complimented her about things she had done on this trip. She made the trip by herself. She took care of business, and on the first day. She had managed to have some 'fun' without me there. And she enjoyed it. And right now, she looked like a million bucks. Most importantly, I was the lucky guy with her.

We were shown out seats. It was still early enough in the evening, that I was able to score one of those corner booths with the semi-circular bench. It was important to get one of those. The restaurant was just how I remembered it. Subdued lighting, quiet, fine china and linens. The tablecloth hung a fair distance off the table, which made it difficult to see what was going on underneath the table.

We reviewed the menu for a few minutes, not saying much. We ordered some soft drinks (both of us had given up drinking after college) and appetizers, then continued deciding what else to eat. Our waiter seemed especially attentive as he was taking my wife's order. When I heard the tone of his voice, I looked up from my menu and saw why. She had undone the top button of her dress. Nothing was visible really, but he obviously enjoyed it.

After he left for the kitchen, I said, "Nice." as I motioned towards her top button.

"It's what you wanted. Yes?", she answered.

I said, "Sure. But I am much more interested in what you want. Did you enjoy doing that?"

She hesitated before answering, "Yes. Normally I don't like showing off in public, but the whole episode with that guy last night still has me running hot. I told you that earlier."

I nodded and said, "I'm glad to hear that."

"Why?" she asked. "I thought that I would have burned any nasty thoughts out of both of our systems back in the room. The sex was stellar babe. But, I'm still just...I don't know."

I asked, "Do you have the sense that things just ended inconclusively with your friend?".

"Maybe." she answered. After a moment she said, "Well yeah, but it doesn't matter now. Because we are enjoying my last night here, together, and are going to enjoy a fabulous meal."

Our appetizers arrived and we ordered our entrees. A mystery man approached the maître d' as if explaining something to him. I was facing them, and they were to the right and rear of my wife. The guy made a 'triangle' with his thumbs and index fingers, then started scanning about the restaurant. I made a 'triangle' for him to see. The restaurant was still somewhat empty, so he spotted me right away.

"What's up with the triangle thing with your hands?" asked my wife.

The maître d' was already bringing the guy to our table. When they were about 15 feet away my wife turned towards them and let out a muffled "Shit."

After the maître d' left, our new friend was still standing beside our table waiting for an invitation to sit down. I suggested my wife slide her place setting towards me and allow our guest her spot. The booth was designed for four, so sitting three was still quite comfortable.

Soon after sour guest was situated, the waiter brought another place setting and asked what beverage he wanted. He said, "I'll have what they are having."

When the waiter said, "One Diet Coke coming up." he looked a little surprised. I leaned forward to extend my hand and said, "Good evening. You must be Mister 'E.'"

He shook my hand saying, "I am. And you must be Tom."

My wife looked at me with utter bewilderment. Obviously, this wasn't a coincidence.

I answered, "Yes, I 'm Tom. Is it okay if we just call you 'E'?"

"Of course." Was his reply.

I motioned to my wife saying, "I know you've already met Jenny."

After recovering from the shock, she extended her hand to shake his. I said, "I had assumed that the two of you were past the hand-shake stage by now. We'll have to work on that tonight."

I told E, "I already ordered you the lamb shank with roasted potatoes and asparagus that you wanted."

He replied, "Thanks."

My wife turned to me and said, "Well. It appears that the two of you have been talking to each other already. When were you planning on telling me?"

E chuckled as I answered, "About right now Jenny. About right now."

"I see." was her response. "What is the story behind you ordering for him?" as she pointed at E.

I said, "I thought it might be fun for the two of you to enjoy an evening together. Just unwind and have some fun. I am going to sit here and sip my drink, and maybe pick at the appetizers while the two of you enjoy a meal. Doesn't that sound like fun Jenny?"

She answered, "I don't know if that sounds fun or just weird. Perhaps the two of you could come up with better names for each other. I suppose 'Tom' isn't bad, but Mister 'E'? Mystery? Is that the best you can do?"

"Yup." was my reply. "We're not too smart honey...I mean Jenny...perhaps you can provide us with some direction?"

She said, "This is all still a little out of the blue for me. Perhaps you should tell me what you two have been talking about. I have to assume that you have more in mind than E and me eating dinner together while you watch."

"Fair enough." I answered. "I called E last night after you and I got off the phone. We talked for quite a while."

"About 15 minutes." E chimed in.

"I think I can condense our conversation down to just a paragraph or two." I continued. "We have already kept things anonymous with the names. E has already agreed to not retain our phone numbers or any of the pictures he received."

"Deleted everything right before I came here, and I left my phone back in the room." said E.

My wife just sat there ever so slightly shaking her head and said, "How do we know that?"

E started to answer but I jumped in saying, "E had planned on keeping the pics as a memento before I called. I had to convince him to delete the pics." I pointed at E as I continued, "Which he did."

"And what does E get in return?" asked Jenny.

I paused for a moment then spoke plainly, "I think I need to start over Jenny. I won't be coy. Please hear me out."

She answered, "Okay." and didn't sound as stressed as she was earlier. E nodded and sat quietly.

I got out a, "You and E..." just as the waiter came to our table. He filled our water glasses, brought Diet Coke refills for everyone, and assured us that the entrees would be along shortly. He pointed to our barely touched appetizers and asked if something was wrong.

I answered, "Nope. We're just talking instead of eating."

After the waiter left, I continued, "As I was saying, you and E started something without my involvement. And that is more than okay because I was encouraging you Jenny. And E? He's just a married guy that likes to flirt when he's out of town."

Jenny interjected with a chuckle, "He deliberately elbowed my boob!"

"And it is usually a great way to start a conversation." quipped E.

"Or get slapped." answered Jenny in a somewhat serious tone.

I continued, "Be that as it may, the two of you hit it off. At least on some level. As I said earlier, I was encouraging you Jenny, Now, E has done this before and just likes to see how far things can go whenever he is at convention." I looked at them both for nods of affirmation before continuing. "So, I am suggesting that we abandon all pretense and just put it out there. I would like to see the two of you do anything you like tonight. So long as we all stay anonymous, and it ends here."

I got signs of agreement before clarifying, "Let me rephrase that, I would like to see the two of you do whatever Jenny wants tonight. When we are done, E leaves for good. No more contact. Nothing."

I looked at E and said, "Is that about what we discussed?" to which he nodded.

I looked at Jenny and asked, "So, what do you say?"

She slid towards me saying, "I have to go to the bathroom before our food gets here."

I stood up and let her out. About 30 seconds later I got a text from Jenny that read. "Are you serious?"

I texted back, "Quite serious."

E asked, "What's up?"

I told him.

A minute or two later she texted, "And what if we do something? Are you going to be pissed?"