My Wife and Mister 'E'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," was my reply.

She quickly sent back, "You need to promise."

I shot back a quick, "I promise."

E asked, "Is she having second thoughts? Perhaps I should go?"

I smiled and explained, "Quite the opposite. She's just making sure I am okay with it."

The entrees arrived. I redirected the lamb shank I ordered to be put in front of E. She got the grilled salmon. I told E, "You're probably going to need to floss your teeth after eating that."

He pulled a pocket tooth brush, toothpaste, and floss out of his pocket and said, "Right here. I came prepared." He patted towards the opposite pocket of his jacket and said, "I've got some protection too."

I had not really thought about that until now. I must have sounded a little relieved when I said, "Good." I saw Jenny coming back into view and quickly asked E, "How many?" before she got to the table.

As she approached, she motioned for me to stand up, so she could slide into the booth. As I stood, E answered. "Three, because that is how many come in a box."

After Jenny got situated, she told me, "Hold out your hand." I complied. She said, "These are for you" as she placed her panties in my palm.

E just smirked and nodded.

She had apparently brought her appetite. She started with a forkful of roasted potato. She motioned to E saying, "Eat". She slid the appetizers towards me and repeated, "Eat".

I said, "I thought I might order some spaghetti bolognese to go."

She dismissively said, "Fine." as she continued to speak in between forkfuls of food. "As you've no doubt determined from me surrendering my panties, I am game for this little game you two have arranged. Let's see what happens". Looking at me she continued, "I will be needing them back after we leave here, so don't lose them." Returning to her food she said, "I was told that we are playing by my rules. Let me tell you both how this is going to play out." She took a few more bites of food before continuing, "Wow, this salmon is grilled perfectly!"

E said, "My lamb shank is good too."

Jenny responded in a teasing tone, "Yeah, yeah, just eat your food and listen." She had a few more hurried bites before continuing, "We have already agreed to remain anonymous, E leaves for good after tonight, I am going to add a few more rules. First, no kissing."

She continued, "We are doing things slowly. If I say we are done, we are done. We are going to talk a lot before doing anything."

She turned towards E and said, "I assume that my husband vetted you, but I need to make sure you aren't going to go weird on me. You and I will not be alone. Anything we do will have the three of us present. I need to feel safe throughout and that means, my husband is with me throughout."

She took a few more bites of her food while gauging our consent. During this time E had managed to eat most of his meal also.

She continued, "I'm not sure how far I want to go." She paused for a while, had a few more hurried bites, then took a long drink and said, "Let's start." as she moved next to E. She slid her half-eaten plate towards me saying, "Enjoy."

She draped her arm over E's shoulder in such a way that her right breast pressed against his chest.

I asked, "You just got through saying that we were going to talk a lot before you do anything."

She responded, "We are just talking babe. Just be quiet and watch. If I have any questions for either of you, I will ask. Until then, both of you need to just be quiet."

She slowly ran the fingers of her left hand across E's stomach and chest. He sat still as she moved her fingers under his chin. She gently guided his chin towards her waiting mouth. When he was about one inch away she reminded E, "No kissing. Remember?" E nodded.

She looked down at his lap saying, "Hmmm. Is anything going on down there. Too bad tablecloth is in the way."

She took his right hand with her left and placed it above her knee and asked, "Do you like the feel of my dress?" E nodded and mumbled an affirmation.

She took her arm from his shoulder and sat up straight. By now she had her right thigh pressed against him. She told him, "I want you to lean forward on the table. Put your right elbow down and prop up your chin as if you were talking to me." E complied.

She hiked up her skirt, then repositioned his hand above her knee and asked, "Do you like the feel of my stockings?"

E nodded slowly before she continued by running his hand up a little further and asking, "Do you like the feel of my thigh?" E nodded again.

She then pulled both of their hands above the table. Had E gone too far? Was she done?

The waiter had come to get our order for dessert. When we expressed no interest in dessert, he had the check ready. After he left, I opened the folder and kept tossing 20's inside until I had also included enough for a very good tip. I closed the folder and asked, "Shall we?" as I motioned towards the exit.

Before we stood up, Jenny took E's hand again and placed it on her lower thigh. After a few seconds she said, "In case you were wondering that is my hip." Apparently, E's thumb drifted a little off target. A few seconds later Jenny quipped with a smirk, "And that is the edge of my ass," as she pulled his hand out from under the table.

I motioned again for us to leave. This time Jenny agreed. We all slid out of the booth and made our way to the exit. E had brought a rental car. We quickly agreed that it would be the logical choice if we all drove back to the hotel together. Jenny sat in the back seat and told me to sit next to E in the front. With those seating arrangements, I was hoping that she might do a little car flashing for the drive back. Aside from undoing a second button, we had an uneventful drive back. (She told me a few days later that she had thought about giving us a show but didn't want to risk an accident if E wasn't paying attention to the road.)

Jenny decided on going back to our room instead of E's When we got inside, E took off his jacket and emptied his pockets in front of us. He made a point of showing that he had no cell phone. He put all of his stuff on a table and covered it with his jacket. E found a chair and I slumped on the couch and asked aloud, "Now what?"

Jenny walked up to me and said, "I'd like my panties back."

I asked, "At this point, why?"

She answered, "So I can put them back on."

I answered, "Again, why?"

She glared at me and said nothing. I dug them out of my pocket and handed them to her. She headed into the bathroom saying, "I'm going to brush my teeth and freshen up." Perhaps the two of you should do likewise when I am done?"

While she was brushing her teeth, E gleefully said, "This thing is on!"

I answered truthfully, "We'll see. When you and I were talking last night, I said I would make all the arrangements and maybe you could fuck her. It's all up to her"

E asked, "I thought you had discussed this with her about this beforehand. All that stuff at the restaurant was just her being coy. Right?"

I answered, "No, we hadn't discussed anything specific. I put out a hypothetical to her last night. She said that under the right circumstances she would fuck you. Again, it's all up to her."

E asked, "Has she ever done this before?"

"Nope. Nothing even close." was my answer. This trip was her first time going somewhere without me. I had suggested when she left that she try something a little naughty. Your little stunt in the elevator was just the jump-start she needed. Honestly, I'm really surprised that she has gone as far as she has."

E said, "If what she has done already is surprising, then it seems that nothing else is really going to happen. Putting her panties back on was heading the wrong direction."

I agreed saying, "You got me there. However, she made a point of brushing her teeth. If she was just going to toss you out, I don't know why she would have bothered."

We sat there quietly and waited for her to emerge. When she did, she kicked her heels off into a corner of the room and said, "Go brush your teeth boys." As she motioned us into the bathroom.

We took turns at brushing our teeth, taking a leak, and washing our hands. Not knowing what awaited us, we both walked out and found Jenny draped over the couch. There was another button undone, and her cleavage was on full display.

Pointing at a chair she told me, "You sit there." Then motioned E towards her saying, "And you sit next to me."

He did as she was told. She said, "Rub my feet, but do it gently There are sore from being in those heels this evening." As he started, she continued, "I still haven't figured out what is going to happen tonight. I know that I have permission to do anything I want. I want to know what both of your expectations are for tonight."

She looked at me and asked, "What do you want to happen?"

I answered, "I was telling you the truth babe when I said that I just want to see how far you want to take things. Even if you pull the plug right now, it's been a helluva 48 hours. Something I won't forget. So, don't worry about my expectations."

She then asked E, "And what would you like to happen?"

He stopped his foot massage and slowly slid his fingers up her calf but stopped just above her knee. He answered, "I'd like to fuck. But I am thinking that might not happen. I am enjoying the game so far. I do want you to do me a favor before we continue."

"What's that?" she answered.

"If you are feeling like you are done playing, then just tell me. I don't want to hang around all night waiting for something that isn't going to happen."

Jenny nodded and said, "I agree." She paused for a few moments then said, "Thanks for the foot rub. E is right about one thing. We do need to keep things moving. If I wait to talk myself into something, I will end up talking myself out of it."

She stood up from the couch and walked over to me and, facing me, stopped about three feet away. She instructed E, "Come stand behind me."

E got up and stood about 6 inches behind her. She turned back somewhat and found the small of his back. She pulled him forward until he was pressed against her. She pressed the top of her ass against his crotch and moved it side to side a few times.

She said, "Put your hands on my shoulders." E quickly complied and took the liberty of gently massaging them. Jenny continued, "Just let your hands explore for now. Let's see where this goes."

Employing a light fingertip touch, E moved his hands very slowly down the outer edge of her arms and then back up to her shoulders. For the second trip down, he traced his fingers along the inner edge of her arms. She lifted her arms slightly as if to invite further exploration. He took her wrists gently and raised them above her head. He traced his fingers along her arms and stopped just short of her armpits when she wriggled and said, "that tickles."

With her fingers interlocked to keep her hands above her head, E began to trace along her flanks. He stopped at her hips, came forward 45 degrees and began to trace upwards towards her breasts. He stopped just shy of them and gauged my response. I told him, "Anything you want to do dude. Don't worry about me."

Jenny said nothing. Her breathing was audible and seemed to indicate go further. E reached up and undid two more buttons which left just two buttons around her waist. He said, "As much as I am enjoying the button thing, let's just take the dress off."

Jenny reached down and undid what buttons were necessary to remove the dress then said to E, "You take it off me." He took the straps off her shoulders and pulled her arms through the openings. He held the dress for a moment, then let it go without comment. Her dress fell in a heap around her ankles. E knelt so he could guide her feet as she stepped out of it.

Jenny again put her interlocked fingers atop her head. As he stood up slowly, E traced his fingers along the back of her legs, up and over her panty-covered ass, and along her spine until her found the bra snap.

He started to undo it, but Jenny reached back saying, "I'd better do it." Followed by "Back to you." after she had undone thie hooks and returned her hands to the interlocked position atop her head. E placed his fingers on the upper edge of her panties and, with all his fingers in contact with her skin, began to trace upwards. He stopped at the underside of her tits. With two fingers of each hand he traced the edge of her bra until he came to the straps. He softly uttered, "Arms down."

E removed first the left then the right arm out of their straps. Holding her bra in his hand he tossed it to me saying, "Don't lose it." Then he guided Jenny's hands back above her head. Expecting to be groped momentarily, Jenny closed her eyes and tilted her chin upwards.

Instead, E came around and stood behind me saying, "I think they look even better than in the pictures. Don't you agree?"

"Indeed, I do." I answered.

E resumed his position behind Jenny saying, "Let's see if my elbow was telling the truth about these being real." He flattened his hands out and ran his palms across her nipples and said, "Hard." then "Nice." Next, he cupped her tits in both hands and began to gently play with them for a minute or so. He moved to her side and asked, "May I suck on them?"

Jenny answered, "Go right ahead. In fact, you don't need to ask permission to do anything. Just move slowly. That way I can stop you when I've had enough."

E said, "Yes ma'am."

He started running his tongue around the edges of her areolas in a tightening circle that ended with him flicking his tongue on her nipple. He repeated the process again, except this time he was touching her ass, and he ended up kissing her nipples. Jenny was responding well, so the third time he pulled her nipple into his mouth and started sucking. He also managed to get a hand underneath her panties and was touching her ass. She was playing with his hair and cooed, "I love how you're sucking my tits."

He alternated between breasts and nipples for a few minutes. All the time, his fingers were exploring deeper into her panties. As his forefinger touched the edge of her sphincter, he pulled his mouth away from her tits and asked, "Time for these to come off?"

Jenny stood a few inches away from my face. E didn't want the panties to come off right away apparently. He went behind her and began to pull the sides of her panties up instead of down. This pulled the fabric between her outer labia leaving nothing to the imagination. She was visibly wet and grinding a little. Then with a sudden pull, E had her panties on the ground in one motion. She stepped out of them, turned towards E and guided his mouth back to her tits and his hand to her pussy. She spread her legs slightly in anticipation. He wasted no time burying a finger into her. After a few seconds, he began rubbing her clitoris. Soon I recognized the tell-tale bucking of her hips and the erratic breathing. Moments later she came. Soon afterwards she said, "Whew. Stop, stop," as she stepped sideways.

She looked dizzy, as if the room was spinning for her. I looked at her and asked, "How was it?"

Jenny answered, "Good, but I think I am just getting started. Are you okay with that baby?"

"I haven't changed my mind hon. Have at it." I answered.

She looked at E as if she expected him to comment. He obliged by saying, "I'm definitely game for more."

She said, "Good." then began to lay down on the bed perpendicular to me. She arranged a pillow for her head, then tilted her heads towards me and said, "Just sit and watch E eat my pussy."

Without being told, E got into position. While she was cooling off, he had also managed to strip down to his underwear.

Jenny put a pillow under her ass to give E better access. He dove right in. After about a minute or so he started squeezing her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other, all the while he tongued her clitoris. Again, Jenny was not long in coming. She had the little shudder, the abdominal movements, followed by pushing E's head out of the way while she caught her breath.

She looked at me as if to say, "I've had enough now." I told her, "You've gone this far so she might as well go all the way. Besides, E is probably wanting to get off right now."

As E came to his knees, the strained fabric of his underwear was almost comic. The natural thing to do at this point would be for Jenny to pull his cock out and suck it. But Jenny was pursuing her own pleasure. Thus far, E was nothing more than a toy for her. She looked at his package and reached out and touched it through the fabric. She said, "Clearly he's ready."

He answered, "Oh yeah. Let's do this!"

She sat up, turned towards me, and got on her knees and elbows. He ass was pointed high up in the air. E took his cue and moved in behind her after he took off his briefs.

Jenny said, "Hold up for a second E. I want my husband to see my facial expressions and hear the sounds I make. That is why I am facing him. He would probably enjoy watching you slide in and out of me, but I just want him to watch me."

E asked, "Is that it?"

"Yes." was her answer.

And with that he fingered her deep and said, "Oh yeah, she's ready."

I asked Jenny, "Don't you at least want to handle his cock before he pounds you with it?"

"Nope," was her succinct answer. "That would take all of the 'Mister E' out of it."

Judging from the sudden change in her expression, he had made limited entry into her. He then asked, "Ready?"

She lay flatter on the bed which bent her hips even further and exclaimed, "Oh, yeah. Just do it slowly."

The look she gave me as he eased himself in was something I hadn't seen before. All the years of telling me that I had the 'perfect penis' were past tense. This guy had two inches on me, and probably another half-inch of thickness. On that first stroke, he clearly had gone where no man had gone before.

As he eased out, his next stroke in was a little quicker. Within five or six pumps he was pounding her with abandon. The sound of his thigh slapping her ass was indescribable, and the look on her face confirmed it.

After about 30 seconds of this, I could tell she was getting close. She told E, "Just push inside me and hold it." Which he did.

At that precise moment I realized he was bareback. He had forgot to use protection. She came hard a moment later. I assumed that they had gone together because having your dick buried to the hilt inside a pussy that is coming is more than most men can handle. After she took 20 seconds to cool down, E asked, "Mind if I finish?"

Too late. She had pulled forward. Was it over? She had managed three orgasms after all. She got what she wanted out of E.

Jenny sat on the edge of the bed and motioned to E to stand in front of her. When he got there she said, "I will give you the option of fucking me missionary...with a condom." And turning to me she said, "And yes, I will let you watch his cock sliding in and out of me." Then speaking to E again she said, "Or I can blow you and you can come on my face or tits. Your choice."

I suggested, "Missionary."

She answered, "E's choice!" and looked to him and waited for the answer as she began stroking his cock. She said, "You have a beautiful cock. It would be rude of me not to suck it. Don't you think?"

E answered, "I would prefer to fuck you missionary."

I said, "it's settled then." as I stood up and asked E, "Where's the condoms?"

E continued, "But if I can't give you a cream-pie, I'd rather take the blow job."

Jenny said, "Okay." as she put her fingers around the base of his cock and started deep-throating him right away. After about 30 seconds, it was obvious that E was getting close. Jenny sensed it and pulled his cock out of her mouth and kept stroking it furiously. She pointed it into position for the inevitable release. As E drew close, he said shakily, "Face."