My Wife and Mister 'E'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seconds later, the first wave of cum cascaded onto her chin and lips. All the subsequent waves were redirected to her tits. She said, "I changed my mind." As E gathered his wits and stood back Jenny said, "I'll tell you what. I'll rub your spunk all over my tits. Would you like that?"

E and I both answered in unison, "Uh-huh", and then we all shared a laugh as she wiped her chin then spread his load across both breasts. As the laughter died down, Jenny coolly instructed E, "time for you to go."

As E started to put on his clothes, she told me to take mine off. I was still rock hard at everything I had seen. She laid back on the bed and pulled her knees up high. E paused for a moment before saying, "Give me 20 minutes and I can fuck you some more."

She answered, "I'm sure you could. And we had a wonderful doing just that. Right now, I want you to just watch my husband's cock slide in and out. She grasped my cock before I crawled into position and said, "This shouldn't take long." As I got into position, she told me, "Don't worry about pleasuring me. Just sink yourself in balls deep and enjoy yourself. Go as hard and as fast as you want."

I did as I was told. I put her calves against my shoulders and pounded away. Perhaps a minute later, I had emptied my load into her. Normally, I just stay inside her as my erection subsides. She told me to move aside so E could watch my load slowly ooze out.

He said, "That looks good. Give me another 15 minutes."

Jenny told him, "We're done. Thanks for coming E. It's time for you to go."

He said, "Okay." then slipped out the door without further incident.

My wife and I had a lot to discuss and review that night. At some point in our conversation she jokingly asked, "Was I naughty enough for you?" I answered, "There wasn't much more you could have done to be naughtier. I suppose you could have done some third input. I was also wondering if you were going to suggest a threesome."

She answered, "I think that is something you two would have enjoyed. I would have tolerated it is all. Remember, you said it was all about what I wanted. This was all I wanted." After a pause she added, "I feel like an idiot for forgetting to have him put on a condom before fucking me."

I asked, "You'll remember next time?"

She answered me with a little shove and said, "Yeah...right."

We were starting to get sleepy, so I decided to take a leak before bed. (She had already gone in earlier and showered a second time.) While I was doing my business, she grabbed her phone and made a final text that said, "See you next year Chris!"

Something that I never learned was that E, or rather Chris, had texted my wife after we had made our arrangements the night before. He wanted to make sure she was cool with everything. She was.

A moment later a text came in that said, "Can't wait Catherine. Maybe next year we won't have to do a show for your husband. I won't be bringing condoms next time either."