My Wife and My Office Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarthak72
Sarthak72
13 Followers

Then I went to a clothing store and bought a short skirt and a see-through blouse. Tanu is incredibly fashionable and wears a variety of outfits. She can dress traditionally one day and short skirt and tight top the next. She was unconcerned with anything.

It was almost time to go home, so I hurried to a store for present wrapping. I bought her a gajra. She was applying cosmetics when I got home, and she opened the door for me. When she noticed the gifts, she tightly hugged and kissed me before saying, "I'm taking you out for candlelight dinner." I quickly showered and changed into my clothes while still wondering what had happened over the day and whether she would tell me. Do you ever think I'd wear this? she asked, opening the underwear. I told her that you may wear it to sexify me. She laughed and put it to the side. The skirts and top were unwrapped. She cheered for those ones. She liked them, put on a gajra, and we went to a pretty upscale restaurant after that. She was jokingly questioned if she had her wallet with her. When I panickedly stared at her after she answered "no," she showed me her purse.

We returned home after dinner and climbed into bed. She was dressed in a dress that reached her knees. As soon as she climbed into bed, I jumped on top of her and began unzipping her dress. When I took off the remaining half of her garment, I was even more shocked to realize that she wasn't wearing a bra. You getting kinky huh, I questioned. It's for you, she remarked while laughing. I took her and forced my face into her pussy.

I never knew if she was intentionally doing this or if she simply forgot to clean because she didn't know. Her pussy was filthy and covered in cum. It was stuffed full of cum. I tasted my own cum, so I could also tell by taste. I licked everything, and I adored the flavor of the sperm and her juices together. She said, "You don't need a condom today; I'm taking pills." I was overjoyed since it was the second time in the past two years that I had sex without using a condom.

She never permitted me to enter her, but Ayan was an exception. Her attitude truly sparked my interest. Her pussy was wide and loosened, but I didn't feel anything as I pressed into it. We both fell asleep after I fucked her for maybe five minutes.

I met Ayan the following day, and he told me everything.

Tanu prepared herself and put on a lovely dress the morning I left for work, and at around 11 am, she came at Ayan's house. She was welcomed inside and given his best anniversary wishes. He gave her some tea and cookies before sneaking into the kitchen to contact me and let me know Tanu had arrived. then walked across and sat next to her.

When the tea was finished, Ayan sat down next to Tanu and leant in for a kiss. And to everyone's surprise, she also leaned in for a kiss. As soon as I heard about their kiss, I became too aroused. He talked about how ferociously she kisses while sticking his tongue in her mouth, which she was sucking.

Ayan began to grope Tanu while their lips were still in contact, and she embraced by rubbing her penis against his pant. At that point, they both began to feel each other.

Ayan orders her to strip off, and while she does so, he inquires as to how many other guys except her husband have ever touched her. You are the only one and the first one, she said. Ayan boosted his lust. She built up the suspense, stripped off her top like a stripper, pulled it up, turned around, and bent over to pull her skirt down. displaying her gorgeous pussy and asshole to Ayan.

She even removed her wedding ring and mangalsutra because she is so devout and put them on the table. She had nothing on her body save her earrings; she was completely naked. Red lipstick and gorgeous thighs. Ayan stood up, gave her another kiss, began kissing her boobs, then put his finger into her pussy. He forced his moist finger into her lips and gave her a taste of her own juice as she was dripping wet.

She literally grabbed the dick and began giving him a handjob after he pulled his pants down after this brief session of playing with her body. Her reaction was priceless. He enquired as to whether she had ever sucked a dick. He grabbed her shoulder and forced her to her knees when she replied, "Never." He then told her, "Give your first then, you will appreciate it."

She has seen enough porn to be aware that women tend to choke on the dick and take it as far as they can. She then began to take it in her mouth after first trying to make it wet by licking his dick by his tongue like an ice cream. She kept looking at Ayan after she put it in her mouth, and he grabbed her head and her hairs, then pushed her head firmly and began fucking her face. She didn't enjoy how he was doing it so roughly. Her eyes were watering, and saliva was dripping from her mouth all over her boobs and the floor as he slowed down and gave her a good rhythmic face fuck. It was just like classic blowjob porn.

He gripped her face, drove his dick in as far as he could, and drained his balls all the way inside because he wanted to cum. He was allowing her enough room to breathe even if she was suffocating. She was gasping for air as he pulled out his dick, and she was in a really awkward position. This was the first time she had ever been treated roughly. She considered it to be enjoyable and offered to clean his dick. He gave her a pat on the head and complimented her on her accomplishments. She grinned and carried on licking.

After that was over, he led her to the bedroom, where he slept down and she curled up next to him to play with his dick till he turned hard once more. She said, "This is about my husband's size," considering that he was semi hard. He responded with a chuckle, "I know I've seen his dick." When she inquired out of curiosity, he replied, "In a public restroom." She answered, "Oh," and inquired as to if he had mentioned anything regarding his sexual life. He claimed that because I frequently watched porn, I had fantasies about being a cuckold. She was suspicious and inquired as to his knowledge of her presence. He replied "no," going on to explain that he had a crush on her ever since the day of her wedding. He had first seen her and fallen in love with her, and he had been thinking about her constantly while masturbating. When I took him to my house, he asked for her Gmail address to start a friendly conversation because he wanted to take a chance on her. He loved it, so he did, and she agreed. He added, "And here we are." She nods in agreement with this tale, kisses him, and inquires, "Do you love me?" She blushed as she responded, "I love you, too," to his yes.

She slowly begins to sit on the top after being asked to do so. She first gets down on her knees and places his dick on the opening of her vagina and starts sitting. She gasped as her breathing became heavier and she began to breathe deeply. Even after exerting so much effort, she still only had the dick's head inside of her. He instructed her to go to the kitchen and get some oil, so she did. After putting the oil in a small bowl, She then began rubbing oil on both his dick and his balls. She gave him a massage before once more sitting on his crotch. She followed that by putting oil on her pussy as well. She put her finger in her pussy for lubricant and was much smoother after that.

She again positioned his dick on the aperture before beginning to sit. He began to drag her down onto his dick after grabbing both of her hands. This was very simple and moved along quickly. Even so, it took 2 to 5 minutes to get in completely. He can cum as much as he wants because she claimed to be taking pills. She claimed that her womb could already feel his dick. When Ayan told me she had said something like, I was surprised.

Ayan then began fucking her. She was riding him just before they switched positions and he set her up in a dog-style position. He then got behind her and began violently fucking her, giving deep, hard thrusts. As he got close to Cumming, he grabbed her hair with one hand and began to push his one finger into her asshole. After telling him repeatedly not to touch her ass, he probed and fingered her ass, which caused her to experience an orgasm. She was shivering, he claimed, that her legs couldn't keep up.

He kept fucking her. She had another intense orgasm as he continued to penetrate her while taking his finger out of her ass. He penetrated her in a deep spot, most likely in her undiscovered womb. I knew I can never perform like him.

He placed his finger in her mouth to clear the shit it had while she was still recovering from her intense orgasm and squirts. She licked it off without thinking twice, and when she realized, she spat and felt like throwing up but managed to hold it together. Ayan apologized, and she said it was okay.

After about an hour of sleeping and cuddling, Ayan once more began fucking her while she was fast asleep, cummed in her pussy, and once more took a nap while spooning her. Ayan and she both got up in the evening when she woke up. She reclined in the bed while they played, kissed, and cuddled until it was time to go home.

She was halted by Ayan, who continued fucking her in the mouth before giving her another orgasm while fucking her pussy. She was still shaky, not walking straight, and her legs continued to wobble. He assisted her in getting dressed, and she spent some time holding her pussy tight to take control. However, she was unable to. She continued to feel pain, and she was full with cum. He offered her some water, but she declined and simply left. Ayan stopped her so he could give her the mangalsutra and put her ring on her finger. She then turned around so he could put the mangalsutra around her neck. He helped her, paid the auto-rickshaw driver, and ordered one for her. They shook hands after she expressed her gratitude for the lovely day. She then left for home.

She probably got ready for a night out after she returned home, and when I got home, She was applying makeup because it had been ruined at Ayan's home. She twice gave him a blowjob while noting how much of her makeup was gone. As I listened to the story of my wife and Ayan, I became really aroused.

I wanted to watch it, but I was forced to listen to Ayan in this manner. He was the best man because he handled it with grace; he didn't want to go too far or do anything that would go against what I said. He complies with my instructions. I was really pleased of myself for picking him to be my wife's bull.

She often spent the entire day at his place during the course of this affair, acting completely out of control and willing to do anything, but when it came to me, she just sat in a passive position and did little nothing, other than get a little wet when I licked her pussy.

When I finally had enough, I wanted them to seem that way in front of me. Though unaware of me, I wanted them both to be together. I desired to be a cuck, suck her man's dick, clean up his mess, and even have my ass fucked in retaliation. I was willing to even get my ass fucked for that to occur. I needed that desperately.

The following day, I asked Ayan to find a way to make this happen. I enquired as to Tanu's plans and whether she would be willing to cuck me. He responded, "No, she didn't even take my name out of her mouth when she entered my home." I begged him to do it and turn me into a cuck. He promised to do it but added that it would take a few days. I appreciated his willingness to do it. I assured him that I would do everything for him. That's great, you can be a great cuck, and I'll be your wife's bull and your master too, he replied. By listening to that, I felt horny.

When she saw him again a few days later, he claimed he wanted to be her and her husband's bull. She wasn't considering it critically. She declared that she didn't want her husband to experience depression or leave her. He continued by telling her how much he enjoyed cuckoldry, and she gave it some thought.

She was instructed by Ayan to phone her husband (me)right away and inquire about his opinion of cuckolding.

Despite her hesitation, she dialed my number and placed it on speaker so he could hear us both.

She was unaware that I knew she was with him, but I knew she was. She believed that I believed she was at our house. She inquired about my day, what I was doing, and other things before asking if I was still having any sexual thoughts. I said "yes," told to wait a second, and left my office. When she inquired as to my desires, I listed cuckold, hotwife, sissy, bi cuck, and all related obsessions. Oh, okay, she replied, adding that she would consider it.

See, Ayan said, he's very interested, and if we both tell the truth and turn him into a cuck, he won't leave or do anything except assist us. After giving it some thought, Ayan advised her to return home and prepare herself because he would come tonight to cuck her husband.

She remained silent, decided she liked the concept, and then returned home. I was thrilled to be getting cucked tonight when he called and told me everything. The news made it impossible for me to hold onto myself. I was very energetic and excited for tonight. I arrived home to find her dressed and only wearing makeup. She gave me some time to get ready before heading to the bathroom while I waited for Ayan to get home. He was here when I opened the door. I shouted, "Ayan's here," but she was still in the restroom. When she heard that, she remarked, "Wait a second, she'll be there."

I was astonished when she opened the bathroom door. my dick was out of control and Ayan's eyes were also locked on my wife, who was looking stunning.

She wore the lingerie I gave her for our wedding anniversary. She was completely naked and only wearing lingerie, and it was fitting her so well.

We have a guest, why are you wearing this now, I said as I approached her. She then turned to face me and declared, "He's the one who will cuck you." She was having trouble speaking because she has too much respect for me and lust for Ayan. When I asked if she was wearing it for Ayan, she hesitantly said, "Yes." I remarked, "I loved it, it's fine." She was performing my fantasy when I remarked, "You can do it now. I'm extremely delighted to have you." I then went and sat down on the couch.

Ayan stood up as she approached him and kissed her. She simply lost track of my presence. It was more stimulating because they seemed to have lost interest in me. They both climbed up onto each other's arms and began smooching heavily. I started masturbating as soon as I saw him strip off her underwear, and just the sight of him do it made me cum. I was now masturbating while stroking with my semi-hard dick with my two fingers. It was quite difficult because after seeing that, I wanted to keep going.

It was even more seductive because she was wearing her mangalsutra and ring. She was sitting on his lap with her ass turned in my direction. They were sitting face to face. While he fucked her, I longed to lick his dick. I asked if I could, but she didn't answer. When Ayan gestured for me to come, I hurried over and tried to lick Ayan's dick while he shoved it into her pussy. Although I was successful, she quickly began hard-riding him, and he didn't bother telling me to back off a bit. I was extremely horny as I watched his 10 inch dick vanish inside her pussy while I was sitting there. The view was the finest I could hope for. She was clenching her openings as I watched her asshole get tight. She was on the verge of orgasm. He continued to fuck her at an increasingly rapid pace When he cummed, he lifted her up and placed her on my face. I did my best to push my face into her juice as it spilled all over the sofa and lick it all off. The cum not being in her pussy did not make her particularly happy.

I tried to press my face, but I was unsuccessful. Ayan's legs were crossed in front of me as I turned around to face her pussy. She grew horny once more as soon as I started eating her pussy. She called me a sissy and yelled, "Do it like that you cuck, you are not a man, you are disgrace for a man," because she was too horny to control herself at the time. She merely desired a tasty creampie. She resumed riding Ayan's dick after he turned stiff once more. I was prepared to drink her pussy juice this time. My forehead had his balls on it as I continued to rest my head in his crotch.

As he was fucking her, I could feel Tanu shaking fiercely, which caused his legs to start shaking as well. He grabbed her up and placed her on my face after cumming in her pussy. I began to lick her pussy in order to clean it. She was kissing Ayan and not giving a thought to me as I licked the cum right out of her pussy. She was filled with alot of cum. I was unable to even get my tongue that far into her pussy. She had been greatly stretched, and I was unable to tell they were Tanu's holes.

She tried to push out as much of the cum as she could, and even farted by mistake. I licked it all off. Her lips and pussy were both sore. He began biting her nipples, spanked her butt, and even gave me a few slaps in the face to get me to lick it nicely. I admired how committed they were to their roles. She stood up, gave me a kiss while removing all the come off my face, and then urged me to start sucking the cock.

She was holding my face while firmly pushing it into his dick in an effort to assist me. My dick was once again gushing cum out of it while my jaw was hurting quite a bit but I was enjoying the experience. She commented on how my dick was cuming while having my face fucked after spotting it. Ayan remarked, "He is a pure cuck," upon seeing my dick.

After cleaning his dick, he lifted me up by my sholder and we sat down, with Tanu occupying the other side. She got up, moved over to where I was sitting, hugged me, began sobbing, and became emotional. She was honest when she claimed how much she cared for me and didn't want me to leave her life. I promised her that everything would be alright and that after the occurrence, my love for her just grew.

Ayan added, "You two make a great relationship and you both love each other very much." If you don't like it, Tanu won't do this again, and I replied that I did. For months and months, I wanted this to happen. I told her that I felt like a girl and that I wanted to be a cuckold or sissy, but I never admitted to her that I was really like that.

I was asked if I wanted to continue or stop it. I proclaimed that I desired it forever. Ayan asked, "Are you sure about that?" as she turned to face him. You can have my permission, I added as I gave him a look.If my wife is willing, you can have her sexually for the rest of your life, I added as I turned to face him. She said, "Yes, of course, by day." I admitted that I couldn't make her happy and that watching her get so aggressive and violent with Ayan was making me want to do more. I admitted that I loved the idea of being degraded and humiliated as a guy.

Ayan followed by saying how much he wants to be Tanu's mate, even if it's a bull, since we all became extremely honest with one another. He was glad to have her in his life, and it was great to keep her happy with his dick. He thought it would be fun to turn me into a sissy and to keep Tanu as a cumdump for himself. Tanu and I were both very pleased to be that way. I desired that. She tried to act more like a wife to Ayan, but all he saw from her was a cumdump. She continued to adore the concept and, in joke, asked if she might wed Ayan as well and have two husbands.

Ayan was thrilled about that suggestion. He asked if I was okay with him being her second husband, and I replied that I was as long as I played some sort of role. She excitedly glared at him, and he responded, "Let's get married in a little temple between us three only."

Sarthak72
Sarthak72
13 Followers