My Wife and My Office Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got home, the door was open, and the neighbor who lives in the apartment below saw us the day before and came to say hello. She noticed Ayan and Tanu when they arrived yesterday dressed as newlyweds, so Ayan resumed the part of the husband and I introduced the arrival of his friend for a cup of tea. Even to the woman seated in front of Tanu, whose breast was obviously visible under her thin nightgown, She was gazing intently at her swollen boobs. Me, Ayan, and the neighbor saw that Tanu's pussy area was wet when she got up and walked into the kitchen to make us some tea. Additionally, the couch itself was moist. Ayan told me to sit as soon as he gained control of the conversation.

It was quite alluring. While he watched the tea, Ayan went into the kitchen and instructed her to quickly change into another nightgown. While I was speaking to the lady, she hurried into the bedroom and changed. For all of us, it was a very bizarre time. What would she be thinking. She left when we had just finished our tea.

Ayan swiftly grabbed her hair and asked, "What were you doing?" when she left. She stated, "You told me to be in doggie position today, so I was naked, waiting for you to enter the door, but it wasn't you, that neighbor arrived to say hi." As a result, she hastily dressed herself before opening the door. She attempted numerous times to persuade that woman to leave but she refused to listen to her, so she had to invite her inside while still wearing that nightgown. She had no other option. She became wet as a result of her repeated fantasies of Ayan opening the door. Ayan gave her a kiss and whispered, "It's okay. and urged her to open her mouth as he pulled up his pants. When she did, he began to fuck her mouth. I had to lick and wipe her face after he entered her mouth in addition to swallowing the cum. I adored it.

This lifestyle went on for a few months. Everyone in the society thought Tanu was Ayan's wife, and I was Ayan's colleague who lives upstairs. It was a very fun time, but only the society manager knew this and nobody else did.

Tanu was being made into a slut, and I was being used as a cleaner. I used to lube them by licking their dick before entering Tanu. I was also used anally, as sometimes Tanu used to pass out in the hardcore sessions. I used to wear a bra and a panty to be more like a girl whenever someone fucked me.

Ayan had a lot of friends in the city, and he started making more friends by letting them fuck Tanu. Ayan shared her with many other society members as well. They used to come over to our house for a small party, but none of their wives knew they were beating Tanu and me at our house. as we started getting more and more indulged in our society. Ayan started to make more friends, and all of the men knew Ayan and Tanu as couples. So as of tanu's figure everyone has some intrest in Ayan as well from passive attraction of tanu . Her naturally slutty behavior was also a plus.

Most middle-aged men of our society were slowly starting to become friends with Ayan; they used to go meet him whenever he used to be home, making an excuse like going to see how he was doing and all that.

Once, a man who lived in our society with his wife and a 20-year-old daughter met Ayan at the society garden, and they greeted each other. He was a nice man, but Ayan had a very bad plan, so he asked him to come for a cup of tea while they talked. He resisted, but eventually Ayan managed to make him accept his offer. They were both walking in front of me, and I was walking behind them. He asked me as well to come over for a cup of tea, and we all went in; Tanu was surprised by the guest. So she took some time, as usual, to wear a nighty. She still has a rule that she has to be naked and in doggy style. And Ayan is good at planning, as he always opens the door with a new key, and if someone knocks on the door, that means that someone is with him, and she needs to rush and wear some clothes and open the door.

As Ayan knocked on the door, she took the hint that he's someone else or with someone else, so she rushed and put on a nightgown and opened the door for us. She invited us in and looked at me and, in a sign, asked who he was. Ayan introduced him as our neighbor, and I too added that he lives here, and then Ayan introduced Tanu to him.

He looked at her body as she sat down and watched her breasts bounce. Ayan asked her to make some tea while we talked. She goes in the kitchen and starts preparing some tea, and Ayan makes a plan to make him fuck her. And he's very straight-forward, so he asked the man, "Isn't she beautiful?" He, as a good man, says, "Yeah, she is very beautiful, and you are lucky, aren't you?" I would add that he is lucky to have her.

Ayan asked him, "Do you like how she looks?" The man looked towards the kitchen, made eye contact with her, and then said, "Yea, she sure is a goddess." Ayan asked him if he was willing to ____ and raised his eyebrows to see if he was a faithful husband and father or if he got to fuck Tanu. If he had been faithful, the man would have become angry, but he wasn't; he was smirking, so Ayan asked him directly, "Would you take my wife in the bedroom with me?" And he says, "You are joking right," and Ayan says, "I am not." Do you want to get in bed with her or not? He gets horny now, and he says yes.

Ayan yells Tanu's name and tells her to go in the bedroom, and she asks me to go get the tea. I go to serve the tea, and Ayan goes with Tanu to the bedroom door and asks her to go get naked in the bed and get ready for that man over there. She wasn't ready and asked him if it could be delayed or cancelled; she didn't like the man by his face. While looking at him, she says, "Please, can you cancel this?" "Why are you doing this?" Ayan says he's with her, beside her. and tells her to go get naked.

I served the tea to the man and Ayan and took one cup for myself. That man was now thrilled and energetic. He may be in his mid-30s or 40s. Ayan told him, "You can do whatever you want, however you want." You can spank, but not hard; be gentle. And we all finished the tea, and Ayan asked me to come as well. That man looked strange when Ayan invited me as well . Little does he know, she's my wife. And that's what made it fun for me, as he didn't know anything.

He opened the door and saw Tanu, completely naked, in a leap-frog position, waiting. We had a complete view of her two holes, and we could see her boobs from between her legs. Ayan said, "Go ahead and start." The man goes and touches her pussy and feels it. He smelled it, then pushed two fingers into her pus and saw how wet she was. He turned her around and saw her boobs; he played with them, pinched them, and sucked them.

She didn't even know the man's name; for her, he was a complete stranger. She was enjoying it by moaning. Ayan gave him a condom and gave him a green flag . He pulled his pajamas down, and I saw his dick. It was thick; it was thicker than Ayan's as well. I was concerned if she would get hurt. He got her again in leap frog position and started pushing his dick in her pussy, while Ayan told me to get naked and get in the same position as Tanu beside her.

I knew he's going to fuck me as well, in front of this guy. I get into that position, and the man looks in shock at me and asks, "What are you doing?" Ayan gets on the bed and says, "Getting his ass fucked." He gives deep thrust to tanu and asked , are you gay? I say I am not. Tanu kept moaning, and he started fucking her again. Meanwhile, Ayan gets on top and spits in my ass, then slowly starts pushing it in. Tanu turns her head around and looks at me, and we maintain eye contact until Ayan pushes almost 6--7 inches in one thrust. I close my eyes in pain and grab my hard cock between my legs. I start to rub my cock, and in just three pushes — up, down, and up — I start cupping hard.

Ayan fucked me for a long time while the man was fucking Tanu. She was enjoying it a lot, as her moans and orgasms showed. He was asking me a lot of questions like, "Why am I getting my ass fucked?" and Ayan was answering him. We didn't reveal that tanu was my wife but Ayan said that i like being anal fucked and he can fuck me without condom as well or fuck me whenever tanu is tired or busy and gave a example of himself .

He asked Ayan if she's been fucked by a lot of men, and he said no, it's just him (me) and me (Ayan).And a new one if you So three men have touched her in her lifetime. She was panting very hard and moaning louder and louder as she got another orgasm, and he too came in his condom. Ayan says, "They both like to eat cum," so you can feed her as well as him.

He looks at me and says he's not into boys but is interested in trying once. And gives his condom to Tanu; he picked her up and slowly emptied his condom into her mouth.

Ayan asked him if he wanted to creampie him (me), and he said, "Yeah, I want to try it as well." I have never fucked a man before. He gets on top of me as Ayan pulls his dick out. Tanu comes by my face and spits the cum in my mouth. The man gets the opening of my ass and asks me if I am ready. I say yes, and he starts pushing his cock into my ass. It was painful a lot. Tanu and Ayan were watching him fuck me. Ayan asked me to move, and Tanu sat with her pussy spread out to lick.

I started licking her while he was fucking me from behind. Then Ayan got behind Tanu, she got into missionary position, and he started fucking her in her pussy. She was moaning in my face and looking me straight in the eyes; her eyes were rolling, and she was enjoying it a lot. Her tongue was getting out; she was biting her lips and grabbing the bedsheet tight. She was getting completely horny and was close to another shaking, intense orgasm. He took a lot of time to fuck me and eventually cummbed in my ass. He saw me come twice while he was fucking me, but our shared interest was in watching her get orgasm.

After that sex session, we went out and sat on the couch, and he told us about her wife and how she's not having sex with him because he's very hardcore with her and his dick is girthy, so she feels pain. So she denied having sex, and he just masturbates all the time. Her daughter is 20 years old, and he has caught her masturbating a couple of times, but he's a father to her, and he can't see her in those ways, but he still can't do anything about his incest fantasy. She wears a lot of short dresses and doesn't even wear a pantsuit when she's home. Sometimes she intentionally showed her pussy and boobs and sometimes she did so unintentionally.

His wife is on the other hand, completely covered in her saree; she doesn't reveal her skin. He asked her to at least give a blowjob or a handjob, which she denied. Her body is all fat and chubby; why doesn't he like it? He gave her a lot of time to loose some weight so at least he can fantasize about her pussy and masturbating, but her pussy is also hairy and she is all chubby. Her vaginal opening isn't even visible because of her fat.

He then started admiring Tanu's body and how sexy she was. She reminded him of her daughter, and he just got so horny when he saw her naked. He finally completed his fantasy and fucked someone like her daughter, and he at least got sex after a long time. He was happy for it. Ayan told him if he wants, he can come by sometime again. And he said he would call him when needed. Ayan also recommended that he introduce new men to him. Listening to invite friends , He got more intrested and said sure , and took ayan's number .

This is how it started, and that man started bringing his society friends, and Ayan started to make new friends with them. They all fucked Tanu one on one, but we were soon shifting back, so Ayan held a gangbang, and I was also there to clean them up, to drink all the cum, and to be fucked whenever she's busy with three dick at a time. She was so tired that she didn't wake up from the bed for 3 days. She was on complete bedrest.

Soon Ayan had to go, so we planned to have a baby by him only. Tanu stopped taking pills, and he fucked her for a month straight without spilling a drop of cum. If it spilled , she gets 5 spanks for each drop . She started getting spanked and eventually started to keep his dick in her pussy till he finished cupping, then she would put her hand on her pussy till she fell asleep.

She was a cum dump for Ayan for the month, and she got pregnant in the next 2 weeks, but they still had sex until he was going away permanently. She let her soul out for the last time. She wanted to give her mangalsutra back to Ayan, but he said, "It's a sign that I am a part of her life as well." And the baby will be a permanent sign of our love. He gave her the wedding ring, which she put on his finger, and he went away. We had talked for a couple of months, and then he stopped calling.

We then shifted back to our house, and the connection between Ayan and us broke permanently. She at least has his ring and mangalsutra for his pleasurable memories. Ayan went abroad for a job apportunity by his family member . And we actually changed our number and wanted to also cut all ties with him, as we decided to live a normal life and wanted this part of our life to be left behind us. We both decided we have no future connection with Ayan, even for the child. I am his father, and I will take care of him. I will make my son like his father, an alpha, dominant male.

We then bought some stuff for our own pleasure, like double-sided dildos; we bought some vibrators for both of us when we are out; we bought strap-ons; and we bought many other things that were enough to satisfy each other.

Tanu fucks me every night and whenever she's angry on anyone , she gets her strap on and started fucking me furiously . And she gets her pleasure from a dildo. I put a dildo on my coexisting dick and fuck her. It's enough, as her sexual urges are also getting lower and our lives are getting better and more lovely. We love each other more, and the most pleasurable part of our life is over, but still, our love is not something that is going to be over.

Tanu says that I should get her pregnant and have a child with us both. I wasn't sure if I was man enough; I wanted to be sissy, but I love her, and I wanted a child of my own blood as well. I will try to get her pregnant soon, and we will have another baby now.