My Wife and My Office Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a happy nod and a quick glance. She went and got on his lap after I said it was amazing, and they immediately began to make love. As she began to kiss him, he again placed his dick on her pussy and began to fuck her. She broke down in tears and was totally upfront this time. Every time she was penetrated, she was gasping for air. We burst out laughing as her pussy began to fart. He soon finished as she continued to ride.

Ayan was asked if he would be willing to go out to dinner after getting dressed. They both sat close as we went to a restaurant, and Ayan kept his hand on her thighs while massaging her all over. He soon entered her panties. He soon entered her crotch and began playing with her pussy. She opened her eyes and spread her legs. She opened her eyes and glanced at me after he poked her with his finger. She demonstrated with her finger while telling me what was happening beneath the table. That made me feel horny. The starter quickly arrived on our table as she continued to maintain eye contact with me. As soon what she opened her mouth, Ayan withdrew his finger and took a portion of the meal with the same hand, saying, "Lick it." She did as he instructed. I needed a short break to finish beating my meat. I tried not to flood my pants, but I was powerless to do so, so I simply sat there. I could feel the pulse in my dick and knew it was time. I came in my pants.

I indicated to her that I had done so, and she laughed and informed Ayan. He flashed me a smirk as he gazed at me. After finishing our starter, we waited for our main meal. She checks around to see if anyone is looking, slowly bends over on the table with her head resting on it, slowly pulls her panty down, taps my leg, and hands it to me after Ayan asked her to do so. It's understandable that it took so long to prepare our food given how crowded and full the restaurant was. The waiter approached us with a few plates in his hands almost twenty minutes later. and immediately moved to the following table. That server embarrassed me since I assumed he was bringing us meal.

Now, she was inside his pants. To prevent others from seeing, he pulled the tablecloth up over his crotch. She was giving him a handjob while placing her hand inside of his pant. There were many customers and the restaurant was busy.

When Ayan came, she took the cum in her hands and kept it in that posture under the table as she waited for the waiter to serve our food. When the biryani arrived, she quickly took the spoon and added some rice to the top while placing her left hand on the rice with cum out of sight.

The entire time, it kept me aroused. They were performing some very hot sensual things. When I imagined the flavor of cum with biryani, I had a strange feeling, and sure enough, Tanu offered me a bite to taste it. She was prepared with a spoon that had cum mixed with biryani and it was delicious but salty. Due to the cum, I couldn't chew very well, but it was alright. It could be consumed. She began to eat, and when she was through, I noticed that her plate had liquid on it. She drank it all after taking a spoonful. As she was eating, I noticed two men sitting to my left and to the back of me looking at her. I had no idea how long they had been there or looking at her, but it kept me horny for a while.

Ayan left after paying the bill, and we both headed home together. The majority of diners noticed us moving together and Ayan moving in the opposite direction, and they found that strange. We both had a great time that night; it was incredibly pleasant and hot. There is no one better than Ayan himself that I could have chosen. The best thing about him is that he handled it properly and resisted from stealing my wife, proving that he is a reliable individual. Tanu had an obsession with him.

It made me think of Tanu's ex when she was a teenager. He was in the same class as her boyfriend, who she is dating. I was so envious of her. She used to be just like that; she used to be fascinated with that boy and tell me everything, which made me quite envious. However, this time I was enjoying the jealousy. She behaved exactly the same way with her then-boyfriend as she does toward Ayan today. She finally came clean with me about what they had been doing behind my back for. She seemed genuinely interested in him, and everytime she told me about it, her smile and enthusiasm made me pleased for her because it was clear that she was having a nice time. She was delighted and shared facts about everything. She was happy that I had been so open with her and had allowed her to explore her sexual desires by bringing Ayan into her life. She was sharing details and everything. When we got home, she gave me a hug and thanked me for introducing her to Ayan. She swiftly changed into her nightgown so I could engage in sexual activity.

I hastily slipped on a condom before climbing on top of her. When I pushed, my dick went right in. She was so tight just a few months ago that I couldn't get my dick in her, but now she's so loose that she can't feel it. She wasn't even startled; instead, she continued to use her phone. I gave her a few thrusts before Cumming in my condom. I then quickly moved into position and began licking her until she squirted. She apologized after spraying my face with liquid.

After washing my face, we both went to bed. She was spooning me and giving me a back hug as she thanked me for marrying her and for making her life unbelievably enjoyable. I gave her a forehead kiss before turning around and falling asleep. She spooned me while she was awake for a while, and then she fell asleep as well.

The following day, she brought up the subject of her marriage to Ayan and whether or not he was sincere about her. I comforted her . I reassured her and promised to speak with him at work. She gave me a hug before leaving with a smirk on her face. Later that day, after leaving my office, I ran into Ayan. I asked him if he was serious about what Tanu had said, and he replied that he was, but only if i was allowing it. "She will become my wife if I marry her, and I will have the same rights as you do. We may not be legally married, but we will still be married in the tradition."

I expressed my excitement for the future and told that I would be completely okay with it if you would include me with her. Of course you are my cuck, he said. I winked at him before leaving to get to work. After that, I spoke to Tanu about the day at night and assured her that Ayan was sincerely interested in participating. She asked me whether I was willing to give her to someone else for sex after I explained everything to her word for word. I paused for a moment before responding, "Yes." She briefly appeared dejected before turning to me and saying, "Thanks, I am fortunate to have you"

You don't have to do it if you're doing it only for me, I said her while holding her hand. You're also doing this for your own amusement. She acknowledged my invitation and expressed her preference for his company and dick over mine. She was anxious about the marriage. If I married Ayan and am unable to give you enough time, won't it ruin our marriage and cause problems, she asked. I reassured her that until they gave me enough time or included me in their plans, it wouldn't matter.

I'm willing to marry Ayan, she said, "Are you supporting me, are you prepared to be a cuck, are you giving your wife to Ayan, are you a sissy, are you glad that your wife is getting fucked by your colleague?" She kept asking me questions, but I could always say "yes" to all of it. She presented me a variety of circumstances and asked me what I would do in each one while she fixed her gaze on me. She questioned, for instance, what you would do if I went on vacation with Ayan. I told her that I would be grateful if she would call me regularly and give me pictures or videos. She grinned. She then inquired as to what would happen if she began spending more time at Ayan's house and showing him more affection. I replied that it would be fine until she completely abandoned me and stopped caring about me as she had in the past. You'll always have a special place in my heart, she assured. Nobody can take your place. I remarked that as long as you're sending me pictures and pressuring me to masturbate, everything will be good. Simply stay in touch with me; if you choose to leave me alone, Ayan or I should definitely say our goodbyes. Someone must leave. Although she gave me a startled face, she understood that what I was saying was accurate. I wouldn't mind if she had two husbands because I'm a sissy girl, but if she completely disappeared, perhaps that would be too much. She stated that she is aware of this and has no intention of approaching Ayan entirely. She said she would go away for a few days, return back, go away again for a few days, and so on. Or perhaps the three of us can live side by side. My brain had an idea after hearing this.

I asked, "What if we live together?" after which she repeated the question. I remarked that would be ideal. I'll be the happiest I've ever been. What suppose we buy a flat and he buys one immediately below or on the same floor, she asked with a smile. In the same building, we can coexist. We had enough money saved, and I was completely on board with the plan. The following day, I met Ayan and told him everything. It's a fantastic idea, he said. He had already stated that he would sell his property and purchase a new apartment when he moved. With careful planning, we were able to secure two apartments, which were located on the third and second-to-last floors of a small society.

As Tanu was to become her future wife, he assisted us with some financial issues and showed great enthusiasm for doing so. He provided us a little sum of money to purchase the apartment, and he also purchased his own. Due to the fact that it was also Tanu's birthday at the time, we were prepared to move in a month. Making the marriage take place on the same day as her birthday was a wise choice on our part. The house will be furnished, and we can move in on the wedding day, so it was a fantastic selection and would be ideal for moving as well.

We just had 3 of us for the wedding, so there wasn't much preparation required. She wore her previous wedding gown. She dressed her old wedding dress, had herself bridal makeup and mehendi, and we even applied haldi together before heading to a local temple to ask a pandit to perform the necessary puja. We were fine because it was far from our home and anything else. Ayan was also proudly wearing a nice wedding dress, and Tanu was looking just stunning. Seeing those and considering the future made me really horny. For that, I was eager. I genuinely wanted this to happen and had faith in both of them.

We visited a little temple in the next village to partake in some ashirvaad after the ceremony was complete. we made our way to our new house. We didn't know anyone because we were still fresh to the society. They both entered our apartment after we arrived. I left my car parked and came back. I hurried into the bedroom while they were still sitting and quickly decorated it. I decorated the room as nicely as I could by placing some flowers on the bed and adding some curtains. We ate dinner, and as night fell, we all headed to our bedrooms. I watched them making love while sitting in a dark place. They didn't even look at me, giving the impression that I wasn't even there. He had two hours of sex with her.

She was sitting on the bed as we entered the room, and Ayan went up to her and raised her saree. When she stretched her legs, she discovered that she hadn't been wearing panties all day. She was still in bed, but she was completely naked. He had her new mangalsutra and new wedding ring on her, and she was wearing red bangles. After pushing a finger into her pussy and taking off her saree, he began to push his dick into her. She could not comprehend the roughness. He gave her a tough and rough fuck. He wasn't being reserved. He nearly made her shed tears while he was fucking her. She was trembling and the bed was squeaking. It was an extremely tense situation. This went on for an hour before he turned her around and shoved his dick once more in the doggy fashion, fucked her, smacked her, and pinched her boobs. I was viewing it live, yet it was exactly like a pornographic video. She was really vocal and was moaning loudly. She wasn't suppressing her groans as much. She was experiencing multiple orgasms. She was squirting a lot, and as a result, the bed was over 80% wet. She remained in the same position while shaking as he entered her pussy. While he was lying next to her, I hurriedly went to clean them. I cleaned off his dick by sucking into it, then I moved in behind her and shoved my face into her pussy. For better access, she extended her legs out a bit more. I hurriedly tried to suck off the cum that was all over the bed. I wanted to suck that cum out of her so bad. After giving her a squirt with my tongue, she squirted all over my face as I began to lick her pussy and kiss her. I cleaned her before returning to my seat.

She screams and says, "Please do lightly," as Ayan stands up and takes her up. He grabs her pussy and hairs then forces her to assume the dog pose once more. He leaves to get the Vaseline bottle and returns. I was aware of the outcome. My dick was in pain from masturbating when I already came twice. But it continued to hold me erect. Ayan instructed her to twerk while he was gone. She began to shift her waist up and down until he left the room and then she said "This is fun, isn't it?" to me. and smirk sarcastically. When Ayan entered the room, he was wearing a condom. Moreover, he had a tablecloth. She was forced to return to the same position after he spread it out on the bed. He began by spanking her, which left her body trembling and her legs still trembling. He then began putting Vaseline on her ass. then applies Vaseline to his dick.

He slowly places his dick on her ass before piling up on top of her and forcing it in. Tanu is biting her lips, crying, and gasping and groaning as I watch her. She was now having fun since her legs were slamming against the bed. Ayan called me and instructed me to suck her pussy while reclining on it. I swiftly climbed onto the bed, put my head in from between her thighs, slowly raised my head up, and began licking her pussy from behind. She was drenched to the point that I thought she had just urinated. She continued to pant, her legs were moving all over the place, and she even kicked me for my mistake.

Ayan pulled her hair to prevent her from assuming the leap frog pose. He was being obliterated. He quickly reached halfway in while continuing to press himself into her ass. She began to slowly recover as he then began slowly fucking her with half of his dick. But he soon resumed pushing it down far more. She was crying and yelling once more. She urinated all over me while yelling and sobbing once again. While I was licking her, she suddenly began peeing all over my face. I almost drowned.

Soon he was completely in her. While his balls were striking her pussy, I licked his balls. The dick was already well in, so she was beginning to settle down. Her groans were rhythmic as he gently began to fuck her. Ayan gradually tightened the pase, totally removed his condom, and shoved his dick into my mouth. He soaked it in my mouth before pushing it directly into her ass. I was becoming very aroused by it. He gave her that kind of fucked for a while before giving a final deep push. She began to breathe more heavily, and I noticed her legs shaking. She experienced another orgasm. She made an effort to contain her squirt but nonetheless squirted. The cum spilled into my mouth as soon as he pulled his dick out, flowing down to her pussy. I licked every last bit of pussy's cum. I refrained from doing it because her shit was intertwined with the cum in her ass. Ayan instructed me to sit back there when I stood up from there. Once more taking charge of her, he began fingering her ass while still in the same position. He wanted her to poop as he gave her another orgasm.

She started to exert pressure and push her poop out when he spanked her and shouted, "Push it, Whore. And in a single motion. Her feces were all over the bed. She shat in just one push. Ayan moved back and watched her perform the action. She began squirting after he spanked her once more. She was totally wrecked.

While I scooped up the poop with the blanket itself, dumped it in the trash bag, and tied it up to keep the smells in, he held her hairs and cleaned her up in the bathroom. The bed was completely drenched, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. The mattress has to be left outside to dry. Ayan thanked me when they exited the bedroom after their return.

You can now go to sleep, he remarked after placing Tanu in the bed. He called me over and instructed me to clean his dick by sucking it. I knelt down and thoroughly licked his dick before taking him in my mouth. Although there was less cum in my mouth, I still swallowed it. I went to sleep in the other bedroom after he said you may as well. He too slept on a couch or in a different bed. I'm not sure, but Tanu only slept in the soaked bed. Later, when I went in to check, she was awake. We slept in the other room together after I carried her in. I wrapped a warm blanket around her from behind.

She turned to face me, so I questioned, "Is it too much? You can stop it if you can't handle it." We are free to pause at any point and return to our regular lives. I thought what she just stated was wonderful. Maybe not right now, but I'd be glad to give it another shot. That stunned me to hear. I believed she was having a difficult time and was not even mildly amused. But she only expressed her affection for it. She then remarked that she was loving her ability to be submissive. I questioned her about her anal sex this evening. She expressed how pleasurable it was and how she experienced orgasm after orgasm while engaging in anal sex. While he was forcing it in, it hurt, but once it was there, it was pure bliss. She then advised me to engage in anal sex as well.

You are already really weary right now, so just sleep and relax, I replied, kissing her forehead. You had a challenging time tonight. It would be fantastic if you did this on our first night together only, she added. I felt ashamed of my performance. . She kissed me and said, "It's ok you maybe not the best, but you are my husband, and I'm yours forever," and I know she knew it.

I requested that she remove her blanket so that I could see your holes. She turned around after removing the blanket from her body and spreading her legs. I licked her pussy and gave her a brief orgasm before spreading her butt and revealing that her ass was bloody despite having already been cleaned. I also licked her ass clean despite the fact that it had already been cleaned. She hugged me as a sign of her love before we sleep , she asked if i wanted to fuck her but i denied looking at her state.

I masturbated while she was naked before going back to sleep. I was having trouble falling asleep because of my dick. It was difficult and kept me up all night.

Tanu woke me up the following morning to go to the office. Ayan was waiting for me to eat breakfast so I hurriedly dressed and walked outside to see him. Tanu prepared some breakfast and even lunch for the two of us. Everything was going well. How was your last night, Ayan enquired. I noticed Tanu's expression change from neutral to joyful. She declared it to be enjoyable, and I concurred.

Then Tanu described how terrible it was for her to urinate and sneeze; she couldn't stand the burning sensation. You aren't even able to walk properly, are you, Ayan questioned. She then demonstrated her walking style for us. Her ass was in a lot of agonising pain everytime she moved or sat down, so she joked that she would stand up constantly until the discomfort subsided. She was given some painkillers by Ayan, who also advised her to rest for two days. But, she replied... When he got home from work, you'll be naked and in a doggie posture, he said, interrupting her. She was also paying attention to him.