My Wife and Now My Mistress at Last

Story Info
After years of yearning, I'm my wife's Sub.
3.4k words
3.95
5.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patch39
Patch39
2 Followers

We're in our mid-50's now and have been married for well over 25 years but my love and lust for my wife is as strong now as it has ever been. She's pretty, she's slim, her eyes sparkle, I'm still in love with her tits and her pert nipples and I could spend forever indulging myself in her legs and pussy -- both mentally and physically. On top of that she is one of the kindest people I know and we still have great fun together. I'm very lucky, and I know it.

I've wanted her to know that for years and I constantly want to give myself to her so that she knows the depth of my love. Mentally I want her to know that and feel that, whilst physically and mentally it has been a massive turn on for me for a long time. I have broached the subject of me being her Bitch in the past, and we've even given it a brief go, and then recent happenings reinvigorated my desires.

We had booked a night away in Oxford and had a couple of drinks together. All through the drinks, I just wanted to get her back to the hotel. When we did get back, she told me that she was going in to the bathroom to dress up for me and the hardness that I'd had during the afternoon intensified. I stripped in anticipation and there was precum already leaking from my cock; I was desperate to be her Bitch and I don't know if it was that, or if it was the couple of beers that I had, but I scooped up some of the precum and rubbed it on my nipples. It felt very sexy and I then went one step further and took some precum on my fingers and, imaging that it was her forcing me to suck her fingers, I put them in my mouth and sucked it clean. By now I was desperate for her.

When she came out of the bathroom she looked amazing. She was wearing high heels, lacy panties, stockings and suspenders to show off those fantastic legs. She wore an open top Basque so that her beautiful tits and nipples were on display and her nipples were hard. She looked amazing but I was determined to not cum too soon -- although I could have done just by looking at her. In total abandonment I grabbed hold of the rails on the headboard as we began to kiss. I told her what I'd done with the precum and she started to lick my nipples to taste it. We were both highly aroused and it was not long before she slowly impaled herself on my aching, rock hard, cock. I love watching her face as she first takes me. I know that I still stretch her and I see the pleasure it gives her. It was getting too much for me, particularly given that I'd told her about what I'd done. I knew the only way that I wouldn't cum was that if she stopped fucking me. I built up some courage and said to her that I'd like to taste more of that precum and this time I wanted it mixed in with her juices. I have always loved her sitting on my face and I wish she'd let me do it more often. I wasn't sure if she was going to go along with it but she did!

She called me a Dirty Bitch and a Dirty Fucker, which sent me wild and she pulled herself off my cock and on to my face. I was now in my element, lapping up her juices, desperate to be owned by her and her pussy. I could tell from the noises that she was making that she was loving it too and before long she came on my face, which, again, is something I'd craved. Almost without hesitation, she moved herself back down the bed and began fucking my cock again. She even mentioned taking my cum and then sitting on my face again! This was too much and I exploded inside her having one of my most intense orgasms ever.

Not long after, I plucked up enough courage to ask if I could be her submissive Bitch for a prolonged period of time. Reluctantly she agreed but only if it wasn't constant. We'd tried a bit in the past and we agreed that I had become too desperate so I needed a plan to overcome that. Fuelled by what had happened in Oxford, this is how my prolonged time of worshipping my Mistress Wife played out.

It was about 11pm on a Thursday evening and it was a normal Thursday evening. My wife had gone to bed and I was watching trash TV. My phone pinged and the message said,

'Upstairs Bitchboy, I've decided that I need you.'

Wow, this was actually happening. With an already stiffening cock, I went upstairs to find her in bed. I was ordered to strip so that I was just wearing my T-shirt and I was ordered to lie on my back next to her.

"You are not allowed to look at me unless I say Bitch. Do you understand?"

Her tone was assured and harsh and I immediately complied --

"Yes Mistress.'

I felt some movement of the bedclothes to my right and her sighs of pleasure told me that she was touching herself. In the absence of being able to watch, her sounds and movement filled my senses. After a while she ordered me on to my knees and briefly grabbed and stroked my cock..

"The feel of your cock turns me on, but that's all it's good for tonight. Your cock in my hand is just to enhance my pleasure.. and it is turning me on. Now get your face between my legs and pleasure me some more".

This was no hardship for me and, as always, she tasted divine. I loved being there and she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me close and began to ride my face. Just as I felt like I was in heaven, she said

"Enough Bitch. Back on your knees."

Her hands went back down to feel her own wetness and I could see and hear her finger fucking herself.

"Open" she said.

I immediately opened my mouth and she put her fingers in.

"Clean my fingers Bitch" she said as I hungrily sucked at her fingers.

"Look how desperate you are Bitch. Your cock is dripping and you're sucking my fingers. Wipe that precum on my tits" she said as she returned her fingers to her pussy.

"That's right. Now clean that precum off my tits"

I needed no second invitation and I could tell that her breathing was quickening.

"Yes Bitch, clean it off" she said as she carried on working herself close to orgasm.

"Keep cleaning Bitch", she was getting close.

"Yes, Bitch, keep going, yes, more" and I felt her and heard her cum as I sucked her nipples.

She recovered, got herself ready for bed and then said

"Lie on your side with your back to me". Leaning over, she grabbed hold of my cock, began to stroke it gently and whispered closely in to my ear.

"Now, remember what we said. I do not want to hear any of your desperation. You can go to sleep now and no murmuring. If I hear any sound from you, we'll never do this again." With that, she let go of my cock and went to sleep.

Friday

I work from home on a Friday whilst my wife has a day off. I woke to my alarm and slipped out of bed making sure I didn't wake my Mistress. I started work but soon got a message. It just said

"Tea and Toast when you're ready Bitch."

I was loving this and I was happy to serve her. I bought it up. She was sitting up in bed, she had her sexy white nightie on and she'd put it on in such a way that her tits were on show to me. She was messaging on her phone and she just said

"leave it there" as she pointed to the bed. I was awe struck and stood there staring, open-mouthed.

"Yes?" she snapped.

"Anything else?"

"No Mistress" I said.

"Then leave me alone."

I walked out, hard and desperate. She was really taking to this. Just as I got downstairs, I received another message from her.

"When are you free from calls Bitch?"

"9:45, Mistress."

"Good, at 9:45, you'll come back up here. My pussy is a bit sticky after last night and I need you to clean it for me. I can have a shower once you've finished."

Wow, everything that I'd desired was coming true.

"Yes Mistress, I'll be up at 9:45."

As I got up there, she again ordered me to strip and on to my knees by the side of the bed. Still in that sexy nightie, she swung her legs either side of my head, perched herself on the end of the bed, grabbed the back of my head quite roughly and bought me to her pussy. She smelt incredible. She was already damp and I couldn't get enough of her. She was getting close and before I knew it, my tongue and mouth were competing with her fingers as a combination of all of those made her cum again. I was on my knees worshipping the woman that I have loved and lusted after for so many years and I was loving it.

"That will do now" she said (that was the phrase we said that she would use when she wanted things to go back to normal).

She went in the shower and I went back to work. The rest of the day was like any other day. We made each other tea and coffee, she visited her parents, I worked and it was as though nothing had happened.

Friday night was pub night and we had our normal couple of pints and talked about work and every day things, like we always did. The only thing that was slightly different was when she got to the end of her pint and she looked me straight in the eye and said

"Go and get more drinks for us Bitch."

That sent a shiver down my spine, all the way to my cock.

We finished our drinks and talked and walked our way home as we always do. Then, as soon as we got home she grabbed me by the throat and spoke directly in to my ear again saying

"I'm going upstairs. I'll message you when I need you. Start the preparation for tea."

I did exactly as I was told and after only a few minutes, I got a message.

"I need you upstairs now."

I got to the bedroom and as I walked in I heard the now familiar order

"Strip Bitch."

I complied again and noticed that she had changed in to an amazingly sexy outfit and her Rabbit was on her bedside table.

"Let me watch you stroke that desperate cock of yours Bitch. That's good. Be careful now as I know how much you want to cum. That's enough Bitch."

By this time, she'd had her hands inside her knickers and was also playing with her tits. She looked so amazing. She took her knickers off, sat on the edge of the bed and told me to come close.

"Get as close as you can, and watch me wank Bitch."

Needing no second invitation, I put my face less than two inches from her to watch, I was mesmerised.

"Lube me up Bitch" and she removed her fingers.

I went straight in to taste her again and we spent a minute or two alternating between he fingers and my mouth.

"Just wait there Bitch" she said as she leant over to get her Rabbit.

"Watch closely" was the demand as I put my face back to where it had been to watch the device stimulate her clit and I had a fantastic close up of her fucking herself. As she pulled the dildo out of her she amazed me by saying

'Open." Like the submissive slut that I had become for her, I opened my mouth and she shoved the Dildo in.

"Good Bitch. Clean it. Taste it" and just as I was getting used to having my mouth filled by her, she took it away and placed it back inside her.

She continued and I continued to watch in a trance. She took it out and stopped the whirring again and I instinctively opened my mouth. She began to chuckle to herself.

"Look at you Subbie. I don't even need to say "Open" now!! Do you want it? Do you want my taste again?"

Head down a slightly embarrassed I nodded.

"Then ask nicely", she demanded sternly.

"Please Mistress."

"Please Mistress What?!?" she snapped.

"Please Mistress put it back in so that I can taste you again."

She continued her smirk as she put it back in and this time pushed a bit more until it hit the back of my throat.

"Look at me Bitch."

I looked up and her smirk was one that told me that she was in total control. She was clearly hot for this too and before long, she took it out, turned the ball-bearings back on and took it back to her pussy at which point she came to a crashing orgasm. On recovery, I heard it again.

"That will do now"

I went downstairs and made tea. When she came downstairs, all was normal again, we had tea and watched telly. I was determined not to mither her with my desperation, even if it was getting more difficult.

It was a normal chilled Friday night and at bedtime, she just said, out of the blue: -

"I'm going to bed now Bitch and it's your bedtime too."

We got ready for bed and she said,

"As last night, no pants Bitch Boy and on your side with your back to me."

As with the previous night she began to slowly stroke my cock, this time saying:

"You've done well Bitch. You haven't cum, you've attended to me well and you've not pestered me. If I hear any sounds of desperation from you tonight, I will remove you from this room and tie your hands to a bed in another room. If you can make it through until tomorrow, I'll reward you. Now go to sleep."

She took her hand off my cock. She then spanked my ass really hard saying

"Just so that you know that I'm in control and I will remove you from my bed if I have to."

Saturday

I'd had a fitful night's sleep but I hadn't disturbed her. When she woke, I asked her if she wanted tea and toast again and this time she just nodded at me.

When I bought it up for her she said

"I have a task for you Bitch. I want you to clean the kitchen and I want you to do it in your boxers and T-shirt. I'll be down in due course to see how you're getting on. Have a chair ready for me so I can see you but no neighbours can see me."

"Yes Mistress" and like the dutiful Bitch I'd become, I trotted off downstairs"

After 15 minutes or so, I heard her moving upstairs and I was excited to see her. She came downstairs in the same outfit that she'd had on in Oxford and perched herself high up on the chair with her legs slightly open.

"Looks acceptable so far" she said nonchalantly.

As I busied myself cleaning, she went back on her phone, peering up to check on me from time to time. I could constantly see those legs, shaped by her heels and clad in stockings with the tops of her thighs showing. My cock was rock hard, oozing precum and bursting over the top of boxers which I know she could see. And it was turning her on because her hand was back inside her lacy knickers. She spread her legs a little wider and said

"Come here Bitch. On your knees and smell my pussy."

I put my nose right up against the damp knickers and took in the smell as she worked her fingers on her clit. She pulled the material to one side so I could smell more and then demanded that I lick her. All this time, my cock was straining to be freed and then she said

"Follow me Bitch Boy. The cleaning can wait."

I followed her upstairs taking in the sight of her as we went. When we got to the bedroom I was ordered to strip and lie on the bed and I was stripping, I noticed four ties on the bed, two for my feet and two for my hands.

"I can see how much you want to cum Bitch. Not too much longer now" she said as she busied around tying me up.

She tied it hard and I was stretched and was rendered almost unmovable. My cock was standing to attention and she grabbed it and began to stroke it, her magnificent tits and nipples on full view to me. As she stroked, she took copious amounts of precum on her fingers and forced them in my mouth.

"Good Bitch. That's right. Clean my fingers of your dirty precum".

She removed her fingers from my mouth just when I wanted more saying

"Careful, greedy fucker" and whilst continuing eye contact with me, she moved down and started sucking my cock.

Wow, after the previous two days, that was nearly enough to make me explode but she was doing it at a slow pace, knowing that I was desperate to cum. After a while she stopped and said

"Open."

I opened as demanded and she kissed me transferring her saliva and my scent in to my mouth and when she was satisfied that I'd tasted everything that I needed to, she moved her pussy back on to my face and began riding it, all the time being coarse saying things like

"Yes Bitch, I'm using your face to get me off. Come on fuck toy, pleasure my pussy".

I could tell she was close to coming but she stopped and said.

"I think I'll use that prick this morning."

I watched as she grabbed hold of my rock hard cock and lowered herself on to it. Her face was a picture as my hardness took her a bit surprised. I could see from her flushed cheeks that she was on the brink already. She began to bob up and down on it and she began playing with her clit at the same time.

"I know how much you want to cum Bitch but do not soil your Mistress' pussy. If you do, I will finish myself off by wanking over your face and all your cum will fall on you. Do not cum yet. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress. I understand."

"Good Bitch. Your cock feels amazing slut.. so good."

She was getting more and more flushed.

"So good. Yessss" she almost screamed and came again.

I was on the brink.

"You've been so good slut" she said as she removed herself from my dick. She immediately grabbed hold of me and began wanking me in a rhythmically way whilst licking my nipples.

She got me to the brink and stopped. I was desperate.

"I can see how close you are Bitch and I'm going to count you down"

She started counting down slowly from 10, each time pumping my cock and licking my nipples. She got to 6 and told me that I'd need to say please before I came. 5,

"I'm close Mistress"

More pumping, more licking, 4, this was amazing I was so in love with her and mesmerised by her and so desperate. I was screaming please as she continued her work on me and I came in ropes of cum, the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

We collapsed back into bed, enjoying each other. I was always hers and always forever hers. It was so amazing to have shared that with her. Our love continues. As we got up to get dressed she said

"I could see how much you needed to cum. I don't want you too desperate and at risk of touching yourself. Next time I'll put you in a chastity cage Bitch." Now that's another story..

Patch39
Patch39
2 Followers