My Wife & the Scotsman

Story Info
We finally have a MMF sexual experience.
3.7k words
4.05
15.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always enjoyed having sex with my wife. In the early years of our relationship, I could get jealous easily. She was a woman I had convinced myself was grander than I deserved. She was certainly better looking and better in bed than my previous wife and sexual partners. Getting her to be in a relationship was like a step up in life for me. It literally felt like I had ascended to another level of rating in society because of her as if that was possible.

At about five years into our relationship, I became more confident in myself and less prone to jealousy. Jealousy wasn't ever a problem but was something that came up occasionally that I handled gracefully but painfully as I let it simmer down and fade away. As I look back, my wife never did anything I should've been jealous of, it was a me thing not a she thing.

Anyway, we were really sexual for many years and one night we started talking about having another man fuck her with me. For some reason this is a turn on and of more interest to me than having more women in bed at the same time. I enjoy pushing the sexual and physical limits of my wife. The further we go the more in depth I feel the experience is which is why I think having another man to fuck her at the same time is appealing.

She liked the idea too. I'm not sure if she looked forward to having sex with someone new or if it was the part of having two men at once or maybe it was both. I never asked but still wonder. We weren't sure if he and I would literally fuck her at the same time or take turns or maybe both depending on if we did this more than once. I think we figured her fucking another man in front of me the first time would be best start and then I'd fuck her.

I'd say my wife has a fairly sensitive pussy. She can't take sex for very long but she's been a good sport during some longer sessions and kept letting be fuck her passed her comfort zone. I always liked that and it was a turn on as well. I figured having to fuck two men back to back would be tough and my turn would be the toughest on her physically as her pussy would already have been used for a full round of sex before I started penetrating her.

It actually took us a couple years to find someone to do this with us. It's not easy as we were looking for someone my wife was attracted to, someone I liked as well, and who was a safe distance away from any community circles we frequented to avoid making it awkward afterwards. Well, one day we were away from the kids on a date night and the waiter at our table of a fabulous new restaurant was quite the catch so to speak. This might sound a little gay, nothing wrong with that in my book, but to clarify, I'm not gay or bisexual. I do appreciate good looks, confidence, and the ability to make my wife horny, but I don't look fondly on men in any sexual way. This man was quite my wifes type and he had a humorous side to him but was very respectful. Fortunately I had done a lot of work on my confidence and my jealousy was held at bay.

We finished our meal and asked the waiter for his phone number. Some of our banter with him that evening has hinted at an extracurricular get together at some point so the request for his number seemed natural and he wasn't surprised. We went home, made sure the kids were on their way to bed and went to bed ourselves. We didn't fall asleep right away as both of us were too excited and wanted to discuss the possibility of a three person sexual adventure. As we were talking, I moved my hand up and down her leg as she was resting on her side so her long leg and hip was an easy target to caress. After a few minutes of discussing the when and the where, what drinks we'd have, would we do dinner together before to start slow, etc, I pushed her from her side onto her back so I could see and have access to the top of her body.

She went to bed naked that night. She nornally doesn't but that night I think she wanted to extend our evening with some touching as we talked about her getting fucked by our new friend. I moved my hand from one breast to the other giving each a rub and a squeeze. Then I moved my hand down her body to her pubic hair. Her legs were together leaving no room to touch her vagina. I put my hand on the inside of her knee closest to me and pulled it toward me to spread her legs. Then I moved my hand back to her pubic hair and down to the opening of her vagina. With a little wiggle of my finger on her pussy lips, my finger found that she was very wet.

I moved myself on top of her and between her legs. As I started to kiss her deeply, I reached down and pushed one finger into her vagina causing her to tense up slightly, arch her back then flatten out again and back to kissing me deeply. I kept a slow fingering motion going for a couple minutes while alternating kissing her lips and licking her nipples. Back and forth from lips to nipples while I fingered her gently. When she was even more wet than when we started, I added two more fingers to her vagina and her small body movements turned into bigger ones as if she were grinding on my fingers to move along an orgasm.

I pulled my fingers out and focused on tongue kissing her and fondling her breasts. After giving her vagina a break, I moved my still wet fingers back to the opening. I always enjoyed pulling my fingers all the way out and then reinserting them so I could feel her tight lips parting to let the penetration occur. I reinserted the three fingers for a moment and then spread them to make room for a fourth finger. Now I had all but my thumb inside my wife, in and out about three inches I continued to finger and fill her vagina with a good portion of my hand and focusing on caressing her G Spot.

At this point my wife reached for her vibrator. It wasn't anything big and ran on a couple AA batteries but the combination of my fingers filling her vagina, my fingertips rubbing her G Spot in a "come here" motion, and the vibrator on her clit, her orgasm quickly showed up. My wife has a sexy light toned voice that makes you want to fuck her. When she has an orgasm, her moaning is super sexy. She has really strong orgasms that include strong abdominal contractions. That's when I know she came hard is when her head is back, moaning, and her belly turns rock hard. That certainly was the case tonight and I enjoyed seeing and hearing her orgasm intensely.

After her orgasm, it's my turn to have her as I want and cum as much as I want. Typically I'm a one shot man but sometimes it's two or three depending on how wet my wife is. Sometimes she feels just right and I can cum more than once. That is also a turn on as I like filling my wife with cum. I rolled her onto her stomach then grabbed her hips and pulled her up onto her knees. Most people know this as doggy style but my wife never fancied that name so we always referred to it as on your knees from behind. With my hands still on her hips, I slid my penis inside her. Her vagina was still a little stretched from my four fingers so I went right in. After a few balls-deep thrusts, I whispered to her to lay down on her stomach. We moved together as she laid flat on her stomach while I was still inside her then I started thrusting in and out. When we do this position, her legs are together and mine are on the outside. I think this makes her feel even tighter since she isn't spread which I love. She pushed her butt in the air a little bit giving me deep access to her vagina. The combination of how tight she is in this position and the feeling of her butt cheeks spreading against my body as I thrust deep always makes me cum quick. Tonight was no exception.

The next day was Sunday. As we get ready for bed we discuss the actual plan for our new sex buddy to join us. We decided to have the kids go to sleepovers somewhere next Saturday and have our friend over to the house. We agreed that I would call him tomorrow from work and arrange the weekend rendezvous. The following day on lunch break, I called our friend. His name is Steven and he's from Scotland, tall, dark, handsome, and a voice similar to Sean Connery's from the movies.....something that definitely had my wife's attention. We were in luck as the restaurant he worked at was closed that weekend for some light renovations. I explained we'd like to have him over for some drinks and dinner. It was clear it would be just the three of us and I mentioned my wife fancied him but I didn't go into all the details like how we'd wear my wife out in our bed. Not that it was a secret but what if it didn't actually happen? What if we didn't hit it off when we finally hung out and had some drinks? No, there was an aspect of letting nature take its course in this experience. I was hopeful but not forcing anything that didn't feel totally right. He was confirmed so we got back to business as usual and waited for our weekend.

We woke up Saturday morning with the evening's events on our minds. We were so excited to do this that we wished the hours between the morning and when our friend would come over would just vanish like we pushed a fast forward button. As noon rolled around, the kids started going to their friends houses where they'd stay till sometime the next day leaving the house available for grown up activities all night.

I told Steven to be there around six pm so we could have drinks and a light dinner around seven. He arrived right on time, dressed well but not overly and smelled manly enough but didn't overdo it with cologne. I welcomed him in and escorted him right to the kitchen where my wife was waiting to pour the first round of drinks. We decided to drink wine as the buzz was always nice and tended to put us in the mood. Fortunately, Steven also liked wine and drank quite a bit faster than my wife and I. I think him being younger than us has something to do with it. My wife is 39 and Steven is 32. I'm 43 but who's counting?

We stood around our kitchen island or in this case, the bar, drinking our wine and talking about random things. Mostly our conversation was about the things we like to do, where we've traveled, and about Scotland. His accent was so enjoyable to listen to that we were both captivated when he spoke. Dinner was in the oven. An easy roast with vegetables and potatoes all cooked together. We wanted something easy so we could focus on socializing and not be busy cooking. It didn't take long for the wine to kick in so we moved onto dinner so we could move onto the other things sooner rather than later.

Dinner, surprisingly, is where things started heating up. Being from a different country, Steven was a little more blunt about things than we typically get from people born and raised in America. My wife dressed nice for the evening with a just slightly low cleavage shirt. Her shirt was on the edge of conservative but also slightly on the revealing side so that you could see some cleavage but plenty was left to the imagination but the shirt definitely brought out the shape and size of her perfect handful breasts. Steven made mention of being able to see her cleavage and that the shirt looked very good on her. He said it in such a smooth, matter of fact way that it really didn't stand out as creepy or as a come on but I could tell by the slight flush of my wife's cheeks that she enjoyed that he noticed. Probably even better that he said he liked it.

My wife reached across the table, put her hand on top of Stevens and started asking him if he had a wife or girlfriend. He said he didn't and that he got busy working right when he got to America so he didn't have time to date. He ended up scooting his chair over to sit next to my wife so they could continue talking but not be so far apart. We already ate most of our dinner and were ready to move on anyway. I started asking Steven questions and while he and I talked, my wife put her hand on the inside of his leg just inches away from his penis. He instantly got aroused and had to scoot out of the chair a bit to give his penis some room to get erect. My wife took that as a sign and moved her hand to his penis and rubbed it through his pants.

Steven was obviously distracted away from our conversation so I told them both to grab their wine and follow me upstairs. Steven and my wife held left hand to right and with their other hand, grabbed their wine glasses and practically skipped in synchronous fashion to the stairs that lead to the bed rooms. We were all a little tipsy and Steven and my wife clumsily sloshed a little wine on the carpet as they swerved their way up the stairs while still holding hands. Things like this are not a big deal to us and we knew we had bigger things coming up so my wife giddily laughed at her mistake and continued the journey to where we would be taking all her clothes off and doing things to every inch of her body in the name of pleasure.

I got to the room first and started some music. Some slow, relaxing Kenny G seemed fitting so we could slow down, build anticipation and explore all the energy and lust this new situation we had waiting for us. The music started and we all took one final sip of our wine. My wife wasn't diverting her attention from Steven for even a second. Her eyes were locked onto his probably with thoughts of what was about to happen. They stood face to face while I stood behind my wife. They began to kiss and I kissed her neck and ran my hands up and down her sides, passed her hips and then back up again.

I took a break and went over to sit on the bed while they continued their dance in the initial stages of our experience. My wife told us to wait a moment so she could change and she disappeared into the bathroom. Steven and I just stayed still, both charged with sexual desire, waiting for our main attraction to return. Just a minute later, my wife exited the bathroom and was wearing a long evening gown and clearly had no bra on. She returned to her position in front of Steven and they picked up where they left off. Steven quickly moved his hands to her breasts then to her shoulders where he grabbed the straps of the evening gown and dropped it to the floor. My wife was completely naked and extremely horny. Her nipples were rock hard and Steven was quick to notice and bent down to suck and lick on them.

My wife began to undo Steven's pants when he stopped licking and groping her to undress himself in a hurry. He got totally undressed and I could feel the level of my wifes excitement increase when she saw the size of his penis. Nothing outrageous but enough to give a feeling of being full which she loved. We were very close in size which isn't small but big enough to be a problem if you try double penetration. Steven pushed her back by her shoulders and down on the bed. He got on top of her and kissed her several times before lowering himself down so he could lick her pussy. He started licking and my wife was arching her back in pleasure. Then he fingered her and the pleasure went higher. Finally my wife had had enough. She sat up, told Steven to lay on his back, then she straddled him and guided his cock to her pussy lips. A little wiggle of his cock to spread her lips and he started to enter her. She slid down all the way on his cock and began to grind her clit into his body. It goes without saying that she came rather quickly after all this build up.

My wife slowed her grind almost to a stop right after her orgasm, her pussy now more sensitive after the orgasm. But we weren't done. Neither of us men had finished with her. I decided to keep waiting as I wanted to be the last to have my way with my wifes tired pussy and watch her struggle to keep going. I don't know why that's a turn on but I love to see my wife give this kind of love with a struggle.

Steven put her on her back, grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulders so he could do her deep missionary. She was wet so he dove right in going for long strokes where he'd pull out where just the tip was parting her pussy lips then thrust all the way until his balls slapped her butthole. Over and over he drove deep. From where I was watching I could see her pussy gripping his cock. I love seeing gripping pussies and seeing my wifes do that was a major turn on. I could tell she was a little physically spent but she knew we deserved to have access to her in this way so she kept full access to her pussy to make us cum. Steven came a few minutes later and slowly, like a tired sloth, moved away to clean up and let me have my turn.

I closed my wifes legs and got on top of her. I started to kiss her passionately and I could tell she was making an effort to communicate that I wasn't forgotten. I was laying on top of her, grinding my penis around her genital area in her pubic hair. Her legs were closed while mine were on the outside holding her still so I knew I couldn't penetrate her. I wasn't ready yet, I was still enjoying the warm up and prolonging this sexual experience that was sure to wear her out and make her work for the finish. I slid off to the side of her and laid beside her on the bed. I reached over and put her legs in the spread eagle position. I always liked playing with my wifes pussy and tonight I was even more excited knowing she was well exercised before I got to play. I slid one finger inside as I watched her face. I could tell she was a bit sore but I had no intention of cutting my desire short and neither did she. I added another finger and plunged them all the way in. Rubbing her g-spot, I could tell she was already done. Instead of moving in a grinding motion like she was working on an orgasm, she tensed up a bit but didn't move in a way that hinted I needed to stop. That's my girl I thought to myself.

Her pussy was so wet and had Steven's cum inside that anything I wanted to do with my hand would probably happen without a problem. I added two more fingers just like I had done the previous weekend and pushed them all the way in. I loved the way her pussy felt on my hand when I slid it in and out of her. This time I pushed my hand in all the way until my thumb stopped it. I could feel the inner muscle of her vagina open to let my hand pass it. She arched her back with a look of half lustful enjoyment and half an increased level of discomfort and both turned me on. I didn't need anymore, I have always liked the feel of my wifes pussy right after stretching it with my hand so I slowly pulled my fingers our, got her in the same position as Steven had and plunged balls deep into her. She tightened up with discomfort as I entered her after all the penetration she'd already had. I could feel her pussy being slightly cooler than my cock from being opened and nearly fisted. I could feel her pussy trying to return to its gripping state but still feeling stretched. I knew she always tried to contract her pussy to feel tighter and wondered if she was doing that now but to no avail. After the width of my hand being inside her, her pussy was definitely going to take some time to recover. As with every time I've fingered her like this then fucked her, I came quickly.

I'll end this one here as the rest of that adventure was us returning to regular life while we recover from this weekend. We had other adventures and my wife didn't disappoint although she gets sore after every one. I'll tell you about another one another time.