My Wife Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

Becca was hypnotized by the man in front of her. She couldn't take her eyes off his giant hard dick. She unconsciously spread her legs slightly as she stared back at him. Her skin flushed, and her breathing increased.

Ted stopped stroking himself as he rubbed the rest of the lotion on his huge balls. He gazed at Becca the whole time he was doing this. Once he was done, he held the bottle out to her.

"Steve, can you do my back next?" Becca asked.

"I think it would only be fair to let Ted do it," I said, wanting to continue this hot show.

Becca looked at me questionably, and I smiled and nodded my head. She walked to Ted and presented her nude backside to his lotion covered hands. He slowly worked the lotion into her shoulders and neck. She lifted her blonde hair out of the way so he could have access to her neck. He rubbed her arms and shoulders before moving to her back. He massaged her as he rubbed the lotion in, taking his time.

"Mmm," Becca moaned. "You have nice hands, Ted. This feels better than the massage I paid for this morning."

"Thanks Becca," Ted replied as he worked her upper back.

He moved his hands out to her lat muscles and further forward, grazing the sides of her breasts before moving down her hips. He worked the lotion into her lower back area as he continued his massage.

"Do you want me to do your butt?" Ted asked.

Becca looked at me, and I nodded again. Her eyes looked down at my hard dick, and she smiled nervously.

"Sure Ted. I wouldn't want to get burned where the sun doesn't shine," she said grinning.

Becca arched her back and leaned over the seat, presenting her ass to Ted's strong hands. He squeezed a large dollop of lotion into his hand. He rubbed it onto her cheeks, making them white.

"That's a lot of lotion, Ted. It's gonna take you a while to rub that all in," Becca smiled.

"I don't want to miss a spot," Ted replied as he rubbed her ass for the first time.

Ted kneeled behind her as he rubbed her cheeks with his big hands. He worked outside first before moving inward. He trailed his thumbs down the crack of her ass. Becca felt so exposed with Ted's hands on her nude body while his face was right behind her. The thought of him seeing her nude pussy turned her on. Becca spread her legs further, giving Ted an unobstructed view of her pink openings.

"God, you have a beautiful pussy, Becca," Ted said huskily.

"I'm glad you like it, Ted," Becca breathed.

Ted worked his thumbs around Becca's asshole and down around her labia which were moist with arousal.

"Oh, mmm that feels good, Ted," Becca moaned as she arched her back further, pushing her ass out to him.

Ted rubbed and squeezed her ass, spreading Becca's cheeks while doing so as he admired her perfect body and its most intimate parts. He savored the moment as his hands touched her for the very first time. He moved her cheeks open and closed as he admired parts of her he never imagined he'd see. Her toned ass felt great in his hands. He moved down to her upper thighs and wrapped his hands around the left one while kneading her ass cheek with his thumbs. Ted's index finger grazed Becca's clit slightly as she took an intake of air into her lungs. He felt her body quiver, and he left his finger there for a few seconds before slowly moving it in a circular motion. Becca looked at me with glazed eyes as she was losing herself to the sensations running through her body.

I could not believe the sight in front. My gorgeous wife was bent over and spreading herself open as my best friend played with her clit. She was pinching her nipples and squeezing her breasts and she undulated her hips towards Ted's hands. I sat there stroking my hard dick while she looked back at me wantingly.

"Oooooh," she sighed.

Ted suddenly stopped touching her and moved to her right thigh. He did the same thing to her right leg, but when he brought his fingers to her center, Becca pushed back into him. His fingers slightly penetrated her inner labia, but he pulled back and continued down her legs. Becca trembled as her body was left in a desperate state.

Ted continued down her calves and down to her feet. His eyes alternated from her dripping pussy to her eyes as he finished his massage.

Ted held the bottle out to Becca, saying, "All done. I'll let you do your front."

A look of disappointment crossed her face, and she looked over at me. I'd stopped stroking myself, but my cock must have been doing the thinking for me.

"Unless you want him to do your front. It's up to you," I said, challenging her to continue.

Becca looked at me with hunger in her eyes. She held my gaze to make sure I was okay with whatever was about to happen. I nodded slightly, and she looked back at Ted, whose huge cock was still hard and pointing at her.

"Will you do my front, Ted? Steve wants you to," Becca said.

"Do you want me to?" Ted asked.

"Yes," She grinned guiltily.

Becca stood in front of Ted as he squeezed more lotion onto his hands. Their bodies contrasted greatly. Ted was big and fat, while my wife was so slim and beautiful. She had a nice tan, and he was pasty and white.

Ted started with Becca's arms and moved up to the front of her shoulders and neck. He moved down to the top of her chest, and he slowly moved his palms downward and over her big breasts. Her hard nipples pressed against his palms as he rubbed the lotion over them. He worked both hands around her left breast first, covering it with lotion.

Becca opened her mouth as her breathing increased, and she moaned when he slid his big hands across her tit flesh. Ted then did the same to her right breast, focusing on covering every square inch of her. He caressed both breasts in each of his hands and pinched both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Ooooh, mmm," Becca moaned.

"Your body feels as good as it looks," Ted replied.

Ted moved down to her firm belly with his hands, rubbing the lotion into her abs and sides. He grabbed her at the waist and sat her back on the bench as his hands continued lower on her torso. Becca stared down at his big hard cock, and she spread her legs slightly, and she laid back and waited.

Becca bit her lip as his hands moved down her pelvis to where her hair would have been if she had any. Ted applied soft circles that got closer and closer to the top of her labia. Her small clit was hard from the mental and physical stimulation, and it was poking through her pink petals, waiting to be touched.

Ted moved to her left hip and moved down her leg while avoiding any more contact with her wanton folds. She opened her legs for him, inviting his touch. Ted continued applying lotion and massaging down her leg and to her foot. Ted moved up to Becca's right leg and started again at her hip before moving down her leg. The back of his hand brushed against her labia, and she instinctively gyrated her hips upward to get more contact with him. He rubbed the back of his hand against her there a few times before moving lower again.

Becca was in heat and practically begging my best friend to give her relief, but he continued to apply the sunblock as if he was on a mission. He massaged her right thigh, calf, and foot as she laid there spread open for his eyes and touch.

"Steve, I'm done, but I think Becca needs a bit more from you right now," he said looking up at her nude body.

"You need me, baby?" I asked as I walked to her.

"Oh God yes," she groaned.

I crawled between her legs and licked her clit and slowly traced my fingers up and down her wet opening. Her whole body writhed as I kissed her there, finally giving her the contact she needed. I inserted my fingers between her labia and pressed them up against her G-spot while slowly licking her clit.

"Oh God, yes. I'm cumming!" she screamed as she pulled my head into her.

This was the fastest I've ever seen her cum, and I knew Ted had her on edge from the massage he'd given her. I kissed up her body and our lips met in a deep kiss. We made out in front of Ted as my hard cock pressed against her folds. She reached down and guided me into her.

"Oh baby, I need you inside me right now," She moaned. "Fuck me!"

I needed no encouragement after all her teasing. We quickly worked into a rhythm as our bodies connected as one. Her pussy was soaked from the stimulation the two men provided her. I never felt her this wet and wanton.

"How did it feel to have another man touch you?" I asked.

"It felt good, baby," Becca squealed.

"You looked so hot spreading your legs for another man," I told her as I trusted harder.

"Oh God!" she moaned.

"Did you want him to touch you more?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, yes, yes I wanted him to make me cum," she cried.

"Maybe you should touch him first, Becca. Touch his cock. Make it feel good," I grunted.

"Oh fuck! You want me to? Are you sure?" she asked, practically begging.

"Would you want to touch his cock?" I said as I slammed into her quickly.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

"Oh fuck, okay!" she screamed.

"Come here Ted," I said as I turned to my friend.

He walked over to her as her tits bounced from the fucking I was giving her. She gazed at the big cock as it moved to within her reach. It looked so big and imposing compared to mine. He moved up next to her on the bench with his cock dangling in front of her.

"Are you mmm mmm mmm sure, baby?" she asked as her hand reached up toward his cock.

"Yes, I know you want to, and Ted needs you right now," I said huskily.

Becca looked up into Ted's eyes as she reached for his cock. He nodded at her as her small hand tried to wrap around it. Her fingers could not quite fit around his impressive girth. This was the first dick other than mine that Becca ever touched.

At that moment, the sound of a boat motor broke us from our sexual trance. I looked up and saw a snorkel tour boat heading in our direction. I pulled out of my wife and scrambled for my shorts as Becca and Ted did the same. We quickly made ourselves decent as a boat full of tourists slowed a few yards from us, next to the reef.

"Hey, let's call it a day," I said.

"Yeah, good idea," Ted agreed.

We pulled up the anker and started the motor. Becca sat back as she caught her breath. Her body was visibly flushed as thoughts of what we were doing just seconds ago ran through her head. We all drove back in silence as we contemplated what just happened. A line had been crossed by the three of us. Ted drove the boat, and I held Becca as we looked out at the turquoise water.

"We crossed a line, Steve," she said apprehensively.

"I know. We all did," I replied.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I have a laundry basket of emotions right now," Becca said. "I don't know what I'm feeling. Fear, regret, excitement, and horniness to name a few."

"What do you fear?" I asked.

"I'm afraid of losing what we have," Becca said. "I'm afraid of losing you. I'm afraid of you losing your best friend. I'm afraid we just went too far."

"I'm not afraid, Becca," I reassured her. "You want to know why? I'm not afraid because I encouraged you through every step of the process. Ted is my best friend, and he always will be. What we just shared was amazing. You are amazing, and now Ted knows it too. What do you regret?"

"I regret how I reacted," Becca replied. "I knew you had a fantasy of me showing myself to another man. I played into it and my own fantasies, and I feel like I took it too far."

"What felt too far?" I asked.

"When I let him touch me. When I practically begged him to touch me," Becca replied. "I'm not even attracted to him. I don't love him, yet my body betrayed me, and I let it happen. And I wanted nothing more than to touch him too."

"Do you think that part of your fantasy is knowing how turned on I get from watching you?" I asked. She paused and thought about it for a minute.

"I think so," Becca replied. "Every time I've flaunted myself on this vacation, I've seen a hunger in your eyes that I've never seen before. It drives me forward and encourages me to give in to my own desires."

"What excites you?" I asked.

"ALL of it," she replied.

"Tell me more," I said.

"I liked showing myself to him," Becca said. "I like knowing that someone else desires me sexually. I like seeing his reaction to me. And most of all, I like doing this with you there. I like knowing this is an extension of us. I've felt like I've been on a sexual high since we first landed here."

"What makes you horny?" I asked.

Becca took a deep breath and sighed, saying, "Everything we've done so far and what we may do later. Not knowing what will happen tonight just adds to it. Not knowing who will touch me next, or who I will touch next. The suspense of it all has me on pins and needles. Like when he was touching me earlier."

"That was so intense, I almost came without touching myself," I said. "It was almost like I was willing his hands to touch you more. And I can't get the image of your hand wrapped around his cock out of my head."

Becca reached down and felt my hardness. "I take it you liked that," Becca smiled as she rubbed me.

"God, yes!" I groaned.

"I'll keep that in mind for later tonight." Becca said seductively.

"I'd be okay with wherever you want to take this," I told her. "I'd love to see you on your knees taking his dick in your mouth."

"You are so dimented," Becca smiled.

We arrived at the boat rental place and parked the boat. We unloaded our gear and made plans for the evening. Ted offered to buy us dinner at the resort's signature Asian cuisine restaurant, which we gladly accepted.

Becca and I returned to our villa to prepare for dinner. A couple hours later, she stood in front of me wearing a colorful flowing floral cocktail dress. It had an open back, and the front was open to below her breasts. There was a slit up the side that went to her knee. She wore strappy tan sandals, and her hair was styled to perfection. She looked radiant.

Becca held my arm as we walked into the restaurant. I noticed heads turned to admire my beautiful wife as we walked by. She was beaming. Ted was seated at a table over the water overlooking Mount Otemanu. He stood as we approached and gazed at Becca's beauty. He pulled her hand into his and kissed her knuckles.

"You look beautiful, Becca," Ted said.

"Thank you, Ted," Becca replied beaming.

She sat facing the water, and we sat on either side of her. The lighting of the tropical sun shimmered off her hair and skin. Her dress was the perfect amount of sexy and elegant, and her cleavage looked heavenly. The slit on Becca's dress went up her thigh as she sat down, revealing her sexy smooth skin.

"Thank you both again for an amazing vacation. Becca, you've helped me realize what I need to look for in a wife," Ted said.

"Wow Ted, those are the types of compliments that will get you everywhere," Becca smiled flirtatiously.

"Steve, you are a blessed man to have a wife like Becca," Ted said. "I can only hope I find someone with a spirit like hers."

"Thanks Ted," I said. "I'm lucky to have a friend like you as well. I've been blessed to have the two kindest people I've ever known as my best friend and wife. And I think this week has brought us all closer."

We talked for a long time about life and friendships. The waiter brought our food, and we drank good beer and wine. Our conversation seemed so natural between the three of us. We had twenty two years of life as good friends, and this trip had brought us even closer. Becca transitioned from barely being able to tolerate Ted to where she was now, shimmering in his presence.

We finished our dinner, and walked back to our villa. Becca walked between us holding both of our arms. She flirted with both of us as we walked down the boardwalk toward our room. I held the door as we walked into our villa. Becca reached for the dress strings behind her back, and untied the knot. Her dress fell to the floor, and she stood there naked, looking at us. She walked through the back door and onto the deck without saying a word.

I was out of my clothes in a flash. Ted did the same. We followed Becca through the back door and onto our sun deck. I kissed my wife and led her to the lounge chair, laying her back.

"Ted, Becca needs your hands on her skin," I told him.

I caressed her body, and Ted did the same. I grabbed the coconut oil and poured it over her skin. We rubbed it over her whole torso and caressed her breasts. Her body melted to the sensation of four hands caressing her at once. Ted massaged the oil on her legs starting at her feet. He worked up her legs and moved up her thighs.

She spread her legs as she looked in Ted's eyes. He moved his hands closer and closer to her center as they lustily gazed at each other. His hands reached her pelvis and her hips moved toward his hands.

"Don't hold back, Ted. I want you to touch me," Becca said breathlessly.

Ted moved his fingers over her slit, and he pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger. He slowly ran his fingers over Becca's labia as he circled her clit with his other hand. Her body writhed beneath us as I continued to caress her breasts and kiss her lips.

"This is amazing, Steve," Becca trembled. "Oh, ahh, hmm!"

I was completely awestruck by the vision of my wife's body writhing under my best friend's hands. Her tits were rising and falling with each short breath. Her nipples were hard and her lips were parted as her whole body was enveloped in ecstasy. Ted slowly inserted his fingers into Becca's moist pussy for the very first time.

"Ahhhh, yes, Ted!" Becca squealed.

He slowly began pushing his fingers into and out of her as she writhed below him. He sped up his pace and her moaning got louder. His fingers were making wet sloshing sounds as they pistoned in and out.

"Ahhhh yes, Ted. Fuck my pussy with your big fingers!" Becca yelled.

Becca looked down at Ted and saw his huge cock for the first time since she laid down. Her pupils dilated as they focused on the huge slab of his dick. All of her attention and focus was narrowed to one thing: his big cock.

"Ted," Becca said.

"What, gorgeous?" Ted asked.

"Can I touch your cock again?" she begged.

Ted moved toward her to give her access to him. She reached out with both hands and her left hand wrapped around his cock, and her right one caressed his balls.

"Fuck, you have a nice cock, Ted," Becca moaned.

Becca began stroking Ted as he increased his attention to her pleasure. He pinched and circled her clit with one hand while he rammed her soaked pussy with the other. She was even wetter now that she was holding Ted's cock. He put more pressure on her G-spot as his hand became a blur. I was concerned he'd hurt her, but apparently I was wrong.

"Oh fuck, yeeeeees!" Becca screamed as her body let go.

Fluids shot out of her as she came all over his hands. Her body was overcome with tremors as she completely gave herself to our hands. She blacked out and fell back on the chair. Both of us gently rubbed her as she recovered from her orgasm and slowly regained consciousness.

"That was wonderful," Becca gasped.

"You are wonderful," I told her.

"I want to make both of you cum," Becca said as she reached for both our cocks and started stroking us.

Becca's hands looked so small on Ted's huge cock. His cock looked so much bigger than mine. But rather than feel jealousy, I felt total arousal at the sight of her stroking his cock. I pulled away from her hand and moved between her legs. I started licking her as she focused on stroking Ted's huge cock. I licked up and down Becca's wet slit, and she increased her stroking of Ted's huge cock.

I moved back to Becca's clit and focused on her there. She writhed beneath me as her pleasure increased. I could tell she was nearing another orgasm, but I wanted to prolong her pleasure. I moved up and pushed myself inside her. It's very rare for her to cum just from penetration, so I knew she would stay on edge as long as I was just fucking her.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers