My Wife Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Becca?" Ted asked as his thumb slid deeper.

"Mmm, no," Becca replied.

"Does this feel good, Becca?" Ted asked as he started fucking her ass with his thumb.

"Oh, ooooh, yes!" Becca moaned as she was double penetrated.

Ted began slamming his cock into her as he fucked her with his thumb. Becca pinched her nipples and stroked her clit as she met Ted's thrusts with her own.

"You like my pussy and ass, Ted?" Becca moaned back at him.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Ted groaned.

"Good, take it. Fuck my pussy while you ram my asshole. Steve wants you to have it, so make it good!" Becca cried as she started to cum.

Ted slapped her ass with his free hand causing a red mark. Her whole ass shook as her orgasm overtook her. Ted could feel her ass clenching around his thumb and her pussy doing the same on his cock. Juices squirted out of her as she came.

Watching my wife cum as she gave herself to Ted had me desperate for attention. I crawled in front of Becca as their fucking slowed. She looked up at me with hazy eyes.

"There you are," Becca said as she looked up at me. "Are you enjoying this, baby?"

"Isn't it obvious," I said looking down at my hard cock leaking precum. "I love watching you fuck."

"He's fucking me so good, baby," Becca breathed. "I never knew sex could feel so good."

Becca kissed me and our tongues met again. Ted began thrusting into her, and I could feel her body shaking from their bodies coming together.

"He's so deep in me, baby," she moaned.

Becca reached for my cock and pulled it to her lips. She licked the precum off my tip and then engulfed my cock into her mouth. Ted's cock continued to saw in and out of her as he rammed her with his thumb. All of her holes were filled with us.

"You like taking two cocks at once, Becca?" Ted asked.

"Yes, I feel like such a slut!" Becca replied.

"You are a slut, Becca!" Ted yelled. "A hot wife slut!"

"Yes, yes, both of you fuck me. I'm your whore!" Becca cried.

"You like my big cock, Becca?" Ted asked.

"God, I love it. You're fucking me so deep! Show my husband how much you love fucking my tight pussy!" Becca moaned.

Ted reached under Becca and grabbed her tits in both hands as she resumed her blowjob on me. He pinched her nipples, and I could feel Becca sucking on me harder as she enjoyed the attention. Watching Becca get fucked and all the stimulation from the morning became too much for me, and I unloaded my cum into her throat. She kept her lips clamped on me as she swallowed my load. It felt wonderful to watch her do this while fucking back at Ted.

"That's right," Ted said. "Swallow your husband's seed. He deserves it for what he's given to me."

I kissed the top of her head and told her, "Now enjoy yourself, babe."

Ted flipped Becca over again and looked down at her. She was a picture of raw lust and passion. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess and she was covered in sweat. She bit her lip as she gazed up into her new lover's eyes.

Ted brought his big cock up to Becca's lips while she looked up at him. Her mouth opened instinctively, and she licked around his cock head. She took him into her mouth and bobbed a few times. She tasted herself on his big cock.

"Where do you want me to cum, Becca?" Ted asked.

Becca pushed Ted down her body and lined his dick up with her opening as she pulled him back into her, saying, "As deep as you can in my tight pussy."

Ted leaned down and kissed Becca deeply. She returned his kiss with a moan as she pushed her hips up to the fucking she was getting. Ted leaned down and sucked her nipple while hammering into her sloshing pussy. Becca ran her fingers through Ted's hair as she took his cock again and again.

"You feel so fucking good, Becca!" Ted sighed. "I think I'm going to cum soon."

"I want it, Ted!" Becca moaned. "I want to feel you cum inside of me. Fuck me with your beautiful big cock!"

Their bodies became a blur as they both became focused on their mutual releases. Their bodies were slapping together loudly as their passion increased. Becca was now fucking Ted as much as he was fucking her. She pushed her pelvis up into each thrust as she stroked her clit and clamped down on his big cock with her kegel muscles. Her big tits bounced with each undulation of her sexy body. She embodied raw sexuality.

"Oh fuck, Becca, I'm cumming!" Ted yelled as his body tensed inside her.

Becca's toes curled, and her legs pulled him into her as her own orgasm was released. Fluids ran down between them as her body climaxed. She pulled him down on top of her, and they kissed each other intensely.

"I can feel your cum shooting inside me," Becca squealed as their bodies climaxed into each other. "Oh Ted, this feels so good, ah mmmmm!"

I watched their bodies convulse into one another as they released all of their sexual energy into their primal act of mating. Ted kissed Becca again as he stayed inside her, not wanting the moment to pass. They looked into each other's eyes affectionately as they enjoyed the post coital bliss. They ran their hands over each other, and Ted moved the hair off of Becca's face as he peered down at her. He kissed her one more time before he pulled out and stood before her.

Never in a million years would any of us ever imagine the scene in front of us. Ted stood above Becca with his swollen cock dripping with their combined fluids. Below him, my wife was spread eagle, and her labia were open and coated in white cream. The cum ran to her anal opening and down to the crack in her ass, pooling up on the bed cushion. My wife stared up at Ted with a look of contentment.

Becca then looked down in wonder as she marveled at the evidence of their mutual mating. She looked at Ted's huge cock dripping with their combined seed and licked her lips in appreciation for the feelings of satisfaction his dick gave her. Becca reached out with her slim hand and pulled his cock toward her. She kissed his cock gently as she tasted their juices. She licked and slurped the white coating off of him as she admired the tool of her recent surrender.

Becca eyed me as she licked his big cock. She maintained eye contact with me as she licked him from his balls to his cock head. She looked back up at Ted and kissed his dick one last time, and then she turned and smiled at me. Ted noticed me standing there watching with a hard-on.

"I think Steve needs you now, Becca," Ted said.

Becca looked at me with hunger in her eyes. Knowing that I was aroused by her recent surrender aroused her again, and she needed me now. Becca looked at me as she was still spread on the bed and dripping Ted's seed and said, "Come here Steve. I need you to reclaim your wife."

I went to her quickly and pounced on her body. I kissed her passionately as I was overcome with arousal. I don't know if this was an instinctual need, but I wanted nothing more than to add my own seed to my dripping wife. I mounted her swollen pussy and easily slid into her. Her body felt extremely warm, like she had a fever from her recent sexual act.

"Yes, baby! Reclaim your pussy, Steve. Can you feel his cum inside me?" Becca asked.

"God yes, you're soaked inside, Becca!" I gasped.

"Does it turn you on to know my pussy is filled with your best friend's seed while you're fucking me, baby?" She asked breathlessly.

"Oh fuck, yes," I moaned as I hammered into her.

I'd never heard such wet sounds come from her body as I slammed into my recently inseminated wife. The noises coming from us sounded obscene, but it only fueled my pending release. After only a couple of minutes, I felt my balls tighten as I emptied my loins inside her.

"I love you so much, Steve," Becca cried as I came inside her.

"I love you too, Becca," I said as I collapsed on top of her.

We held each other for several minutes and kissed each other affectionately. I held her tightly to reassure her that everything that happened was an act of our loving marriage. We eventually realized our bodies were soaked with sweat and other fluids. We both rose and joined Ted in the ocean water.

"That was intense," I said as we let the salt water lap against our bodies.

"Amazing," Ted agreed.

"Did you know you had a submissive side, Becca?" Ted asked.

"Not until yesterday," Becca admitted. "When you started telling me what to do and what you were going to do to me. It was like, wow."

"I liked it because it took the power and blame away from Becca, making her free to do what she may have wanted deep down, but couldn't bring herself to do," I agreed.

"And now that I've felt you big cock for myself, I can honestly say Tara was the wrong person for you, Ted." Becca swooned. "You need to find someone who appreciates your bigger size. I sure did."

"Are you gonna to be okay with lil ol me from now on?" I asked jokingly.

"Of course, but we may need to buy a toy or two," Becca smiled. "Or Ted can come visit more often."

"Hey, it is nice to be needed," Ted laughed.

"I need a shower," Becca said as she climbed out of the water.

She walked to the outdoor shower and lathered her body with suds as Ted and I watched. We could not get enough of watching Becca's nude body. She scrubbed the sweat and salt off her skin as we looked on appreciatively. This vacation felt so uninhibited and free, I wondered how life would be when we returned to our normal world. For now, I was enjoying the sight of my naked wife.

I stepped out of the water and joined Becca under the stream as I quickly soaped up and rinsed off. I looked at the lunch menu as Becca finished washing her hair. Ted climbed the steps and also joined Becca under the water. His cock was semi erect again as he soaped his body. Becca looked down and noticed his dick as she rinsed the conditioner from her hair. She smiled at him knowingly as she walked up the steps to join me.

We all ordered lunch as we sat in the shade and enjoyed each other's company. It was amazing how comfortable we all had become to being naked around each other, and the fact we all had sex earlier did not bother us either.

"I'm sorry I misjudged you so much, Ted," Becca said. "I always thought you were a one and done type of guy."

"You didn't misjudge me, Becca," Ted explained. "I was that guy for a long time. It wasn't until I met Tara that I changed my perspective on things.

"Still, I should have trusted my husband's judgment about you and not been such an uptight bitch all these years," Becca said.

"I'd say you more than made up for it this week, Becca," Ted said, winking at her. "Although, you were quite "tight" in a good way."

"I want to take you both out to dinner again tonight," Ted said.

"You're not going to talk me out of a good free dinner," I said.

We lounged around the villa for the rest of the afternoon. Ted eventually returned to his villa to prepare for dinner and to give Becca time to do the same. She wore a floral pattern flowing dress with a slit running just above mid thigh. She wore another set of strappy heels that accented her defined calves. Her blonde hair was done in a long wavy style that made her look twenty years younger. Her makeup was again done to perfection and highlighted her natural beauty.

We ate in a restaurant that had fairly private seating that allowed you to look out at the pretty views. We went at sunset, which made for a romantic setting, which turned out to be fitting for our new threesome.

"Becca, you look amazing as usual," Ted said as he kissed her hand, then pulled her to him for a soft kiss on her lips. Watching their lips meet never failed to cause my pants to tighten.

We sat down and had our drinks as Ted entertained us with more stories and jokes. Becca sat between us, and I noticed such a glow about her. Her soul finally matched her body, and her confidence rose to the surface of her being. She was stunning inside and out, and she now knew it. I was thankful that our communication and love for each other brought this out of her.

"How lucky am I to get to sit between you two studs while we dine in paradise." Becca said.

"I think all three of us feel lucky to have each other," Ted agreed. "Especially to be with someone as beautiful as you."

"Wow, Ted, compliments like that will wet a girl's panties, if I was wearing any." Becca said flirtatiously.

"Hmm, prove it," Ted smiled confidently.

Becca pulled up the slit in her dress showing her hip and the side of her ass.

"That wasn't good enough," Ted told her. "I need to see you."

Becca put her heel on the bench and pulled her dress above her waist. She spread herself widely so he could see all of her as he looked down at her with lust. Ted unzipped his shorts and removed his cock so she could see him. Her eyes locked on it, and she bit her lip as the familiar tingling ran through her body.

"Come here and sit on my lap," Ted ordered her.

She slid toward him and lifted herself over his lap and dropped down on him. She could feel his hard cock pinched between her cheeks as she started to moisten.

"Spread your legs for me so I can play with your clit," Ted told her.

Becca did what he told her, and he brought his hand to her clit as he slowly started to play with her wet folds. She leaned back into him as he manipulated her body in front of me. Her lips were parted and her breathing increased as he pushed her body into his hard cock.

"I think Becca likes when I touch her, Steve," Ted smiled as she melted on him.

"I think so. Do his hands feel good on you, babe?" I asked Becca.

"Yes. He's gonna make me cum if he doesn't stop," she moaned.

"You know what would be even better, babe," I told her. "If you raised up and dropped back down with his cock inside you."

"Oh God!" she gasped at my words as Ted jammed his fingers into her wet tunnel.

Becca looked into my eyes as she slowly raised herself up and guided his big cock inside her. She slowly impaled herself with the head of his cock as she sank down on him.

"His cock is so big, Steve," Becca moaned. "It barely fits inside me."

She had to push herself up and down several times to get him completely embedded in her tight pussy again. She gazed at me with glossy eyes as she fucked my best friend in a public restaraunt. She was ablaze with lust.

Just then our waiter arrived to take our order. Becca had the dress covering both of them, but it was obvious they were engaged in something inappropriate. The waiter was a Polynesian man who looked to be in his late twenties. He had a broad chest and a thin waist, and he didn't seem to be offended or concerned about whatever was happening between the two of them.

The waiter took my order first, and Ted went next, followed by Becca. She asked me to order for her, but I told her I wasn't sure what to order. She had a hard time concentrating on the menu, so she asked the waiter what he suggested. The first thing he suggested, she ordered as she tried not to moan in front of him. Ted kept flexing his cock inside her and moving his hips, which caused her to bite her lip to stifle her moan.

"You like having my big dick in you, don't you," Ted whispered into her ear.

Becca nodded her head as she felt his cock throbbing inside her. She wanted to rip her dress off and fuck him in front of the waiter.

The waiter left to put in our order, and Becca started bouncing on Ted's cock immediately. He pulled down the front of her dress and pinched her nipples as she came on Ted's cock at the table in front of me.

"Oh fuck, Ted, I love having your big cock inside me!" Becca cried.

She leaned back and they made out for about a minute. Ted lifted her off him and she had to sit on her naked ass so she wouldn't leave a wet spot on her dress. She had a freshly fucked look about her as she sat next to me at the table with her breasts exposed.

"I'll finish this later, but I could tell you needed that," Ted told her.

"I need to go to the ladies room," Becca said as she pulled her dress up over her breasts again. Becca walked away, leaving me and Ted at the table.

"Holy shit, bro!" I said. "That was amazing! I never thought my own wife would do what she just did."

"Me neither," he replied. "Sometimes they have an itch that needs to be scratched."

"Well you scratched it alright," I laughed.

Becca returned a few seconds later looking like her usual self. Our next round of well needed drinks arrived as well. Becca downed hers fairly quickly after the waiter left.

"Becca, that was amazing," I told her.

She blushed, saying, "I can't believe I did that. The waiter knew what we were doing. I could tell."

"That didn't stop you from cumming," I said smiling.

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it," she grinned sideways. "I just can't believe I did it."

"I'm glad you did," I said. "This vacation will give us bedtime talk to last a lifetime. It's better to regret something you did than to regret something you never did."

"Great point, Steve," Ted said. "Life's too short not to live it up. Cheers to that."

I leaned over and kissed Becca. Her lips felt so soft and ready for every kiss lately. When she was at home with the kids and our old routine, I felt like I was getting mom kisses. These kisses were different. These were kisses between lovers. Her hand reached behind my neck and pulled me into her as her tongue entered my mouth. I loved this woman.

"I'd rather live a short life with you than a long life with anyone else," I told Becca.

With that, she unzipped my shorts and pulled out my hard cock. She dropped her head below the table and sucked me into her mouth.

"I guess my wife likes compliments," I smiled at Ted.

"Cheers, brother!" Ted said as we clicked beer bottles.

Becca bobbed and sucked on my cock for a few minutes. I reached down and pulled her dress down to fondle her breasts. Ted reached into her dress and started playing with her clit again as she sucked my dick under the table. She opened her legs to give him access to her. I could hear the squishing sounds of his fingers working in and out of her sopping pussy as she sucked on me. Just as I was getting close, I heard footsteps and dinnerware.

"Waiter's coming!" I said as I pulled Becca up.

She sat up and attempted to fix herself before he came around the corner. Her dress was haphazardly pulled up, and part of her arreola was showing, Her hair was a mess, and it was obvious he interrupted something. He smiled knowingly as he glanced at Becca's breast. She made no attempt to fix it. He placed our plates on the table, asked us if we needed anything else, and left.

We ate our dinner quietly. I think we were all in a hurry to get back to our villa for our after dinner activities. Becca looked as sexually alive as I've ever seen her. She was in heat.

"Becca, I want you to take off your dress and hand it to me." Ted told her. "When we finish dinner, I'll settle up the bill, and we will walk out the back patio to the boardwalk leading to our villas. No one is seated in this part of the restaurant, and no one will ever see you again anyway."

Becca hesitated for the first time at one of Ted's orders. I thought she wouldn't do it, thinking stripping in a public restaurant would be just too much for her. Once again, I was wrong. She pulled her dress below her tits and it dropped to her waist. She pushed it down below her butt as she lifted her hips off the bench. She slid the dress off her legs and handed it to Ted. My wife smiled shyly as she sat nude at our table waiting for our waiter to return.

We could barely eat anything else as anticipation rose between us. Becca's nipples were erect as the eroticism of what she was doing sent electric currents through her body. I wanted to reach out and touch her, but knew I probably wouldn't want to stop if I did. We finished our meal and didn't have to wait long for the waiter to return to our table.