My Wife Becca Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca explores a bit more with Ted in Bora Bora.
21.5k words
4.72
53.8k
146

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

I moved this to the Loving Wives category since they progress in this chapter. This story involves a loving couple who both get off on her having sex with another man. If this offends you, or if you are upset at me for moving my story in this direction, then sorry. Don't read it, and please don't knock this down because of your personal disappointment. For everyone else, enjoy.

I stared at my wife's text in a state of disbelief. Ted would now know that Becca intentionally sent her pictures to him. Furthermore, he would look at her bent over with her ass spread open and know she was posing for him. In the second picture, she laid on her back with her legs spread wide while she opened her pussy for his viewing pleasure. My best friend would stare at both pictures knowing she was opening herself up to him for his viewing pleasure. This was different from me sending him pictures of her. This realization had my dick as hard as a rock, and my hands were shaking.

"Are you upset at me?" Becca asked, looking vulnerable.

"Upset, no. Surprised, yes," I said. "The thought of him seeing you really turned you on, and me too."

"I never thought exposing myself to someone I wasn't even attracted to would affect me so much, but it did," Becca explained. "I can't explain what has happened to me."

"Maybe it's the taboo nature of doing something so explicit with someone other than me?" I questioned.

"I have a confession to make," Becca paused. "When I started thinking about how I could reward you for being such a good husband and father, I thought of all of the things you have ever wanted from me that I was never able to give. First, I wanted to give you that vacation that you dreamed of. We haven't vacationed together for a long time, and this place sounded like a romantic getaway."

"You did a great job picking this place, Becca," I told her.

"But that's not where I'm going with this," Becca continued. "While I was imagining our time here, I started thinking about how you always wanted me to show more of my body. I always dismissed it, thinking I could never do it. I wanted to explore why you would want me to show my body to someone else. So I did a Google search of the topic, and stumbled upon an erotic literature website called Literotica.

I read a story about a husband and a wife who went on vacation. They were similar to us in age and in their place in life. The wife wanted to be more open for her husband, and they stumbled upon a threesome on a beach involving a married couple and a handsome black man. They were both enamored by the erotic scene in front of them, and the husband undressed her as they watched the blatant sex act. Long story short, they were caught by the black man, and the wife was exposed to him. The wife realized she liked being exposed, and the husband liked exposing her. They eventually had sex in front of the black man while he watched. Then, the husband encouraged the wife to give the black man a blowjob."

"What turned you on about the story?" I asked.

"I liked the thought of being exposed, being naughty, and doing something taboo," Becca continued. "I became a fan of the Literotica website. There are millions of stories, but I especially liked stories where husbands and wives, or couples in general, go on adventures together. I like the thought of you getting turned on by me doing something...naughty. So I bought a bunch of bikinis that I thought I'd just wear around you, but this vacation has taken its own course."

"Are you thinking about having sex with Ted?" I asked.

"Oh God, no," Becca quickly replied. "But him watching us was the hottest thing we've ever done. And seeing how much I turned him on drove me wild. When you first told me you showed Ted my picture, I was disgusted at first, but then I was curious about how he responded to it. I thought more and more about the fact that Ted saw me naked and vulnerable. I realized I enjoyed it, just like in the stories."

"Do you remember what you said when you came earlier?" I asked.

"I don't remember what I was saying," Becca admitted. "I was lost in the moment. What did I say?"

"You kept talking about Ted's big cock. You even told him to cum all over you," I told her.

Becca was quiet for a few seconds as she thought about what she said earlier. "I was looking at him as you fucked me, and it felt so carnal and raw to be having sex in front of another person," Becca explained. "I felt so exposed and vulnerable with him watching me. But as I looked at his cock, I realized we were all captured in one sexual act, and he was part of it. I don't remember saying that to him, but maybe part of me wanted him in some twisted way."

"I'm sure Ted heard your words, and now he knows you sent those pictures," I said. "He knows you spread yourself open for the camera, and those pictures were from you not me. The thought of it is making me want to fuck you hard right now."

"Come here," Becca said.

I climbed onto the netting with her and leaned over her as I kissed her deeply. She reached for my shorts untying them as she pulled on the waistband. I stepped out of them, and she pulled my hard cock to her mouth. She bobbed on me hard as she sucked me into the back of her throat. She tickled my balls with her fingertips as she moaned on me.

"As much as I love watching you do this, I want to fuck you, now," I grunted as I rolled her onto her knees. "Put your face on the netting like you posed for Ted."

"Oh yes, fuck me the way Ted wishes he could, baby!" Becca said.

Her pussy was glistening in the last light of the day as I lined myself up with her pink opening. The image of her posing and looking back at me as she arched her ass up, had me desperate for her. I pushed into her with one easy thrust. The momentum of my movement pushed her face into the netting. I withdrew quickly and pushed back in. Over and over, I thrusted into her as deeply as I could.

I removed my cock entirely and she gyrated her hips back at me, trying to get my cock back inside her. Her ass looked so inviting, and I had to kiss her there. I licked her clit and trailed my tongue upwards between her labia to her taint and then to her pink rear opening. I ran my tongue up and down from her ass to her clit over and over and over again as her body writhed into my face.

"Oh God, that feels so good! She moaned.

I rimmed her ass with my tongue, and she reached back with both hands to spread herself open for me. I tightened my tongue and shoved it into her virgin hole as her body quivered.

"Mmmm, oh fuck, lick it baby," she moaned.

I moved back up and squatted behind her, ramming my cock back into her sopping pussy. I slammed into her as hard as I could as my balls slapped against her clit. We worked into a frantic rhythm as we bounced on the net overlooking paradise. It was a primal act in a place of such beauty.

Becca reached her hand under herself and stroked her clit. With her other hand, she reached back and fondled my balls with her fingertips. The sensations were too much for me, and I knew I was getting close again. Her body was trembling as she neared her own climax. All the thoughts and feelings about everything that happened were roaring to the surface at one time. I pulled back on her shoulder as she leaned back, and our tongues met. We both came as our tongues dueled in a deep kiss.

"Thank you for making this vacation special, Becca," I said as we collapsed on the net, to bask in the Polynesian nighttime sky.

"Thank you. I love you, Steve," Becca said as she curled up on my side.

Becca and I decided to do a yoga session the following morning. The instructor was a pretty French girl in her early twenties. She set the scene with the burning of incense and a tongue drum. She led us through several challenging poses to warm us up, followed by an hour and a half of the best yoga I ever experienced. It felt spiritual. Afterward, we went to the spa for an hour-long massage and a sauna afterwards. While sitting in the sauna, Becca dropped her towel, revealing her nude body to me.

"Becca, about today," I said.

"Yes?" she asked apprehensively.

"The thought of you flirting with Ted and turning him on really gets to me," I said.

"I know. You've definitely made that obvious," Becca smiled.

"I'd be absolutely okay if you let him touch you, and maybe even reciprocate," I said.

Becca bit her lip as she thought about Ted's huge cock and asked, "You'd be okay with your best friend touching me?" I noticed her nipples hardened as she thought about it.

"Only if it was something you actually wanted," I said.

"I'm not attracted to him, Steve, so I don't know," Becca replied. "But I do like getting a rise out of him. And you."

We finished our sauna and showered before meeting up with Ted for breakfast.

"Hey Ted," I said as we sat at a table. I could tell Ted felt a bit awkward after yesterday.

"Hey guys," Ted responded, looking somewhat awkward.

"Look, I know yesterday was a lot to process," I said reassuring him. "I hope we didn't push things too far."

"No, no," He said. "I feel like I overstepped when I lost control of myself."

"Are you kidding me?" Becca said. "I was teasing both of you all day and working you all up. If anyone is to blame for anything, it's me. But I don't regret any part of it. Do you, Ted?"

"Well no," Ted admitted. "I just don't want to change anything between us. Steve has been my best friend for life. I was your best man at your wedding!"

"Ted, I was the one who started all this," I admitted. "I don't regret any of it either. Becca is more confident now than she ever has been. This has made us closer, if anything."

"Good, with that out of the way, let's order breakfast. I'm starving," Becca said, smiling as the waiter came over. We ordered our breakfast, and it came not long afterwards.

"I saw the resort has boat rentals," Ted said. "Would you like to go for another boat cruise today?"

"That sounds great, especially now that we know where all the good dive spots are," Becca said.

We discussed our plans and parted ways after breakfast. Becca and I returned to the room, and I dressed in board shorts. We made rum drinks and loaded them in our Hydro Flasks to keep them ice cold. We ordered sandwiches to take with us and packed them in the cooler.

We met up with Ted at the dock and loaded into the boat. Ted rented a fairly large boat with a nice awning to give us some shade.

Becca was wearing a white button up and pink shorts, as we departed. Ted discreetly GPS marked the snorkeling spots from the day before, so we went to the reef first. We anchored up the boat and had a drink before jumping in the water. There was no wind or chop on the surface at all, and the turquoise water was crystal clear.

"Let's get wet," I said as I dove into the water with my snorkel gear. Ted dove in after me.

"Becca dropped her shorts and was wearing what looked like another Wicked Weasel. But this one was a white thong bikini. She unbuttoned her shirt, and I was surprised to see she did not bother with a top. I still gawked at her bare tits, even though I had known them most of my adult life.

"Great tits, Becca," Ted laughed. "They still look as good as they did yesterday."

"I'm glad you like them, Ted," Becca responded, shaking them at him.

She dove into the water and joined us as the three of us explored the reef. Again, Ted and I followed Becca to enjoy the view of her and the underwater paradise. I got a bit handsy at times, knowing there was no guide around to make things awkward. Becca seemed to enjoy the attention and reciprocated with her own groping of me in my board shorts. We played and explored the reef for a couple hours. The warm water made it easy to stay out for a long time.

Eventually, we got hungry and decided to swim back for lunch. I let Becca climb up into the boat first. As she climbed the ladder, I repeated the move she did on my board shorts the day before and pulled down on her thong. She was quick though and pulled it back up, laughing as she stepped away from me. She then surprised me by bending at the waist and dropping her thong, mooning us both before pulling it back up.

"Nice ass, Becca," Ted yelled, laughing. "It still looks as good as it did yesterday."

"I'm glad you like it, Ted," Becca said, smiling at him.

We sat down and opened the cooler as we sipped our rum drinks. I looked down at the front of Becca's thong and noticed the material was transparent when wet. I could clearly see the outline of her labia through the thin bikini. She looked amazing sitting there with her breasts exposed to the world around us in her tiny white thong. I felt lucky to be her husband.

The rum was already giving me a buzz, so I slowed down and ate my sandwich. All in all, everything felt wonderful. The atmosphere, the friendship, my hot nude wife. What more could I want?

"You look so beautiful right now, Becca," I told her as I gawked at her naked breasts.

"Thank you, Steve," She replied. "Is this the wife you always wanted? Topless and in a thong?"

"Shit, you're the wife I always wanted," Ted interrupted.

"Dream on big guy. I'm already taken," Becca laughed. "But I am flattered you'd want me."

"Who wouldn't?" I said, looking at her. "You're a loving wife, a great mom, and a hell of a lover!"

"After what I saw yesterday, I can't argue with you there," Ted agreed. "You're a lucky man, Steve."

"Wow Ted, you're getting better at these compliments," Becca said. "Shame on Tara for losing a good one."

"We were never compatible in bed anyways," Ted said.

"What do you mean?" Becca asked as her curiosity got the better of her.

"Well, she used to complain that I was a bit too, um, big for her," he said, hesitating.

"Hmm, I guess you are rather, um, large," Becca replied, remembering the size of his huge dick as he stroked it the previous day.

"Yeah, she didn't even like to give me blowjobs saying it hurt her jaw too much," Ted continued.

"You poor guy," Becca said, frowning. Maybe you just need to find the right woman. Don't some women love bigger guys? I'm not really experienced in that department, but I know some of my friends are that way."

This conversation was getting to me, and I could not hide the bulge in my shorts. Becca noticed my discomfort and smiled with an evil grin.

"You'd be surprised, Becca. A lot of women can't handle a bigger size," Ted said, frowning.

"I wish I knew someone who was single," Becca said, frowning again.

"Can I ask you a question, Becca?" Ted asked.

"Sure, you've been more than open with me," Becca replied.

"Why did you send me those pictures last night?" He asked.

"Um, wow," Becca began. "Um, after the crazy sex last night, we were all worked up. When I hugged you at the door, I felt how hard you were. Steve said you'd probably have to go home and relieve yourself again. The thought of you jerking yourself off to me again really turned me on. I decided to give you a couple pictures to help you, uh, finish. Can I ask you a question now?"

"Sure," Ted replied.

"Did it help?" Becca asked.

"Oh God yeah. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. Knowing you posed that way, and for me. Wow," he said, still amazed. "I hope you don't mind me keeping those pictures."

"They are yours now. Steve was turned on when I sent you those pictures as well," Becca admitted. "He fucked the shit out of me in the same position I posed for you."

"I can't blame you, Steve," Ted said. "I would have done the same thing."

"You would have fucked the shit out of me, Ted?" Becca teased him.

"You can bet your ass I would have," Ted replied, smiling.

Becca was silent as she bit her lip, thinking about what Ted just said. She imagined the big man behind her slamming into her with his huge dick.

"Hey, that's my wife you're talking about fucking," I said, laughing. "You are one hot minx, Becca."

I leaned down and kissed her deeply. She breathed heavily into me as I fondled her bare breasts. She reached over and rubbed her fingers over my hard cock and looked up at me recognizing that the conversation aroused me.

"Hey, let's go skinny dipping, boys!" Becca said as she removed her thong and jumped in the water.

I dropped my shorts and bared my erection. There was no hiding my feelings on the matter. Ted did the same with his shorts, and his cock sprung free. His nine inch cock was rock hard too. My wife's conversation got to all of us.

We dove into the water, and I chased after my naked wife. I caught her and pulled her to me for another makeout session. We swam around and drank our rum drinks, while Becca flirted with both of us. Becca climbed out of the water and gave us another great view of her nude rear end. She turned and sat on the edge of the boat, dangling her feet in the water. Her legs were slightly parted, giving us a view of her pretty pink folds.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Becca. It still looks as good as it did yesterday," Ted laughed again, repeating his usual line.

"I'm glad you like it, Ted," Becca repeated her line as well, as she parted her legs a bit more while smiling at him.

We swam and talked for a while until we were also ready to get out of the water. Ted climbed up the ladder and stood next to Becca as his hard cock dangled in front of her. Her eyes locked on it, and she subconsciously licked her lips.

"Are you happy to see me, Ted?" Becca giggled, trying to break the tension.

"Very," he admitted as he climbed up to the bow.

I followed Ted, and Becca also looked at my hard cock, saying, "I guess both of you are happy to see me."

I sat in the boat, and Becca sat next to me. Ted sat across from us as we ate snacks and continued to sip our rum drinks.

"Becca, would you mind putting some sunblock on my back?" Ted asked. "I'd ask Steve, but..." Ted asked.

"Sure, Ted," Becca said, as she grabbed the sunblock.

He turned away from her as Becca squirted lotion on her hands. She rubbed it into his neck and shoulders. While rubbing him, she kept peeking around him at his hard cock. She couldn't keep her eyes off it. She continued down his back, rubbing the lotion into his skin.

"This is a bit different with no shorts on," Becca paused at his naked ass. " Do you want me to do your butt?"

"Sure, if you don't mind. I don't want to get burned where the sun doesn't shine," Ted said.

Becca squeezed more lotion on her manicured hands. She reached out and began running the lotion on his cheeks. She worked outward first and toward his hips before moving back in towards the crack of his ass. She moved her small hand into the cleft of his ass and followed the crack downward.

Becca began rubbing more lotion on his upper left thigh. He spread his legs slightly to give her more access as her hands worked in and around his upper leg. As she worked under his ass, her fingertips grazed his huge balls, making his hard cock bob in the process. She tickled him with her fingernails before removing her hand. Becca did the same process on his right thigh, and her fingertips again grazed his huge testicles. Becca moved down and finished both legs.

"Here you go, Ted. I'll let you finish your front," Becca said as she reached up with the lotion bottle.

Ted turned around to grab the bottle. When he did, his big hard cock was inches in front of my kneeling wife's face. Becca stared at it and licked her lips again before handing him the bottle. She slowly stood and walked back to me.

"Thanks Becca," Ted said.

"No problem Ted," Becca said as she looked down at my hard cock.

"Did that turn you on?" Becca whispered.

"You have no idea," I said.

"Actually I think I do," Becca smiled as she brought my hand down to her soaked pussy.

Ted squeezed lotion onto his chest and big belly and rubbed it in. He lotioned his arms, face, and legs next before he looked down. He looked up into Becca's eyes as he squeezed more lotion on his hand. He brought it down to his huge cock and stroked it while staring into her eyes.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers