My Wife Becca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he rounded the corner, his eyes got big when he saw my nude wife looking back at him. Her big blue eyes looked up at him as she judged his reaction to her. His lips curled up in a friendly smile as his own eyes assessed her beautiful body. He gave us the check and asked if we needed anything else. Ted paid the bill, and gave the waiter a hefty tip.

"Naw, I think we already have dessert taken care of," Ted said as he looked at Becca.

"You three have a great night," the waiter said, taking one last look at Becca's nude body.

"I know we will," I replied.

Becca stood in only her strappy heels and we escorted her out of the restaurant. She grabbed both our arms as we walked her between us. Becca walked with her newfound confidence even though she was totally exposed.

A 70ish couple looked at us in shock at first, but their shock turned into smiles. I had to think that they probably had their own heyday back in the swinging 60's. They looked at Becca's body appreciatively as we walked past them and to the boardwalk.

The boardwalk leading to our villas was empty so it made our trip a breeze. We walked fairly quickly in anticipation of what was to come. I opened the door for Becca and Ted and followed them into our room.

We stood in front of our bed, and I kissed Becca softly while I ran my hands all over her nude body. While we made out, Ted undressed. Becca heard Ted's pants hit the floor, and she turned toward him bringing her lips to his. She reached down and held his cock while their tongues intertwined. I took my clothes off while watching them make out.

"I want you to suck both of us, Becca," Ted told her.

Becca dropped to her knees between both of us, and she held our cocks as she smiled. I marveled at how much bigger Ted's cock was than mine. With us standing next to each other with our dicks in her hands, it was easy to see Ted was three inches longer and twice as thick.

"Steve, grab your phone," Ted said smiling. "Let's record this."

"You're going to record us?" Becca asked.

"That's the idea," I said smiling.

"I like the sound of that," Becca grinned.

Becca leaned in and kissed the head of each of our cocks while looking up at us. She took Ted's cock into her mouth while stroking mine. It looked so big in her mouth, but she was able to get five or six inches into her throat. Seeing her opening her mouth for him sent blood to mine.

"Mmm, I can taste my pussy on your cock, Ted," Becca smiled.

"Do you like the taste of pussy, Becca?" Ted asked.

"Yeah, I do actually," she replied.

I throbbed in her hand as she said this. Becca moved her mouth to my cock and took all of it down her throat, making me groan. I still couldn't believe this was my wife of twenty years, on her knees giving a blowjob to two men. Becca switched back to Ted and rotated between us a few times before Ted broke away and laid down on the bed.

"Come here, Becca," Ted said.

Becca crawled between his knees and took his big dick back into her mouth. Her ass was pointing towards me as I watched and filmed. I propped the camera facing the bed and dove my face into her from behind. She was already soaked and ready to mate. I sucked her clit, and her body humped back at my face.

"You like sucking my big cock, don't you Becca?" Ted asked.

"I love sucking your dick. It's so big and heavy," Becca admitted. "My husband is getting me ready to fuck your big cock. You want me to fuck Ted again, baby?"

"Yes," I said as I continued to lick her from behind.

I continued to bite and suck her clit and trailed my kisses up her ass, rimming her there. She sucked Ted harder as she enjoyed the attention I was giving her. I jammed my tongue into her ass as her body shivered.

"We're going to fuck the shit out of you tonight, Becca," Ted said.

His words shot through her nerves within her body, and she dove her face into Ted's balls. She pushed his legs up and back and dove her face into his crack. She rimmed his ass as she looked up at him.

"No Ted, I'm going to fuck the shit out of both of you," Becca said as she shoved her tongue in his ass.

"That's right Becca, eat my ass," Ted grunted as she did just that.

She licked her way back up Ted's body and kissed his lips. They made out for several seconds as Becca ground her pussy on his hard cock. She turned around and squatted above him while looking into my eyes. I grabbed the phone to capture the look in her eyes as she sank down on the object of her recent desires, pausing with it just outside of her wet folds.

"Do you want to watch me take Ted's cock inside me again, baby?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Good, because I need it right now," Becca said as she sank down on all nine inches of him. "Ahhhh, yeeees!"

Becca looked like a porn star with her legs spread wide and her big tits pushed out towards the camera. Ted's big hands reached around her and grabbed her hips as she began rising and falling on his huge cock. Her labia were spread wide by Ted's wife girth. His cock was coated in her moisture.

"Uuuh, yes, I needed his dick inside me, baby," Becca moaned. "Does it look good seeing me like this? Fucking your best man?"

"You look so fucking hot right now!" I said huskily.

She reached down and stroked her clit as she rode up and down faster, slapping her body against him. Ted reached up and grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples, making her moan loudly. His hips rose up to meet hers as their bodies got into a hard rhythm. His huge balls slapped up against her fingers as she rubbed her clit in fast circles.

"Show Steve how much you love this big cock, Becca," Ted grunted. "Cum on me in front of your husband. Show him what a slut you truly are!"

"Oh Ted, yes!" Becca cried. "I'm cumming on your big fat dick. I'm your slut. Fuck my pussy like it's yours!"

Fluids shot out of her as she gave into the feelings erupting inside of her mind and body. She felt so alive as a new sexual being. Fucking my best friend while she looked into my eyes enhanced the taboo nature of the adultery she was committing. The fact that his cock filled her so full only added to her overall depravity. She wanted me to hear how much she gave into the moment with her words and her body's reactions.

"Give Ted your married pussy, Becca," I told her. "Let him know how good his big cock feels inside you "

"I love his cock, Steve" Becca gasped as she stood up off him.

She dropped her wet pussy on Ted's face as she buried his cock in her throat. She sucked on him deeply as she massaged his balls. Ted licked her clit and sucked on her folds.

"Damn bro, Becca's body is on fire!" Ted said, astonished.

"You both got me this way. So use me, both of you!" Becca said as she dragged her torso across Ted's.

Becca spun around and dropped herself back down on his cock as she leaned down and kissed him. Her tongue explored Ted's mouth as she slapped herself down on him repeatedly. Her ass rippled sexily with each downward thrust. I could see her juices running down Ted's thick cock as they pushed their bodies into each other. Ted reached back and slapped Becca's ass hard, making it shake even more.

"Oooh yeah, spank me, Ted!" Becca teased. "Spank this naughty wife!"

Smack!

Ted brought his hand down and smacked her hard, leaving a red handprint on her other cheek. Becca moaned and thrust her hips down. Ted rubbed her cheeks after he slapped her and kneaded her flesh. Her rear opening looked so tempting as I saw her from such a new perspective. I made sure the camera caught these images, knowing we'd both watch this for years to come.

Ted picked Becca up and pushed her down on the bed on all fours. He realigned his cock and pushed back into her.

"Yes, bend me over and fuck me, Ted!" Becca moaned.

I couldn't take it anymore. I stepped forward and grabbed Becca and kissed her. Our tongues battled each other for space in each other's mouths. I broke our kiss and stood in front of her. She looked up at me with a naughty smile.

"Let your naughty wife blow you while your best friend fucks me!" She said sexily.

She engulfed my cock while Ted continued to pummel her from behind. She took my whole cock down her throat and she bobbed on me at the same pace as Ted fucked her tight pussy. He rammed her into my cock over and over again as she enjoyed being sandwiched between us.

Becca was playing into our fantasy of her being completely dominated by my best friend. She moved her ass in circles as she pushed back into each of Ted's thrusts. She reached back and spread herself open as he pummeled her from behind.

"Look at Ted's big cock, baby," Becca moaned. "Does it look good going inside me? Is it wet from my juices, baby?"

"Yes, it's soaked with your cum, Becca!" I grunted. "Cum all over his big cock, baby! Show him how a real woman rides a dick!"

Becca reached down and stroked her clit while Ted pounded into her. She pushed herself back into him as she met each thrust. I pinched her nipples as she sucked my throbbing cock. Her saliva was dripping from her mouth as she actively fucked us both.

"God, this pussy's so tight," Ted grunted as she squeezed him with her kegel muscles.

"Where do you want Ted's cum, baby?" I asked her as I was getting close.

"In me. I want to feel it filling my womb," Becca moaned. "He's fucking me so good, Steve, ahhh! Don't stop, fuck me good!"

The slapping sounds filled the room as Ted gave her exactly what she needed. Her pussy was dripping as her orgasm neared. Her body bounced into me with each hard thrust. She needed to be fucked by both of her men. Total submission for one final time.

"Oh fuck, I'm cuuuummiiiiing!" Becca cried as her body released.

Becca's spasming tight pussy set Ted off next, and he came deeply into her, increasing her pleasure. She could feel his seed spewing into her tight tunnel as she came around him. Becca's body felt every ridge and vein of his cock as her nerve endings were stimulated by their primal connection. Her body suctioned the last of Ted's seed as their act of mating was now complete.

Ted pulled out and fell back on the bed. Becca leaned over him and brought her lips to his, thanking him for providing such a forbidden pleasure. She kissed her way down to his cock once again and licked and sucked their combined juices off of his body.

I looked down at Becca's puffy pink lips covered in white seed. I had to reclaim her one last time. I brought my cock to her creamy pussy and inserted myself to the hilt. Although there wasn't much resistance, I didn't need much since I was already close after all the stimulation. I slammed into her over and over, pushing her face into Ted's satisfied dick.

"Mmmm," Becca moaned. "Yes, reclaim me one last time, Steve! Fuck my cum filled pussy, baby!"

I slammed into her sloppy pussy as I was coated with Ted's spunk. The thought that he had his dick inside her seconds ago had me on edge. Watching the evidence of my wife's final submission coat my cock as I fucked her became too much. My body reacted to the competition for my wife, and I filled her with my own virile cum. Spasm after spasm sent cum out of my cock and into my waiting wife's womb. Once I was spent, I collapsed on the bed.

Becca leaned over and took my sensitive cock into her mouth while repeating with me what she did to Ted. She kissed her way up my firm abs to my chest and up to my lips. She kissed me deeply once again.

"I love you, baby," Becca said as our lips parted. "Thank you for letting me experience this."

"I love you too, Becca," I said, kissing her neck. "Thank you."

Becca leaned down and kissed Ted again, saying, "And thank you, Ted for helping us live out fantasies we never knew we had."

"Thank you Becca for an amazing week," Ted smiled.

"You need to find someone who will appreciate this as much as I did," Becca said as she squeezed his cock. "If you can't find anyone, come visit us more often," she said laughing.

Ted got up and got dressed, and we stood to say goodbye. "Thanks for everything, Ted," I said, not sure exactly how to thank my best friend for fucking my wife. I shook his hand, saying, "Don't be a stranger."

"Thank you again, Ted, for everything," Becca said, hugging him. "I'm really glad I was able to talk you into coming."

"You are an amazing and special woman, Becca," Ted said as he leaned down and kissed her one last time. Her naked body pressed against him as she kissed him back.

An hour later, Becca and I laid back in bed talking about everything that happened this week. We discussed everything that changed between us and how it would affect us going forward.

"This week was amazing, Becca," I told her.

"I still can't believe you really liked watching me do that," Becca blushed.

"I did," I admitted. "I never imagined something like this, but it all just felt natural."

"I know," Becca agreed. "I don't think our sex life will be vanilla after this."

"I hope not," I said. "I know this week was a rare circumstance where all the planets happened to align, but I really think our communication improved because of this."

"One constant through all of this was our verbal and nonverbal communication," Becca said. "Every time I had a bit of doubt, your nods of encouragement and hungry eyes kept pushing me forward. I liked that. I felt like we were always connected."

"Even when he was fucking the shit out of you?" I asked, smiling.

"Especially when he was fucking the shit out of me," Becca said, grinning.

"I hope I can satisfy you after this week," I said.

"You will always be everything I ever need, Steve," Becca said. "I still don't find Ted attractive. Part of what made things hot with him was the fact that it turned you on so much. His cock though... I may want to get a bigger vibe when we get home."

A few months later, we were settled back into our regular lives. Our sex life dramatically improved since our vacation though. We'd browse stories on Literotica and share them with each other. Our lives were anything but vanilla. Becca would wear short dresses to dinner and tease me with flashes here and there. She rarely wore a bikini in the back yard when the kids weren't home. She'd send me naughty texts to tease me when I was at work. We felt closer than we ever were before. We even had anal sex a few times, and Becca found she liked it. We felt like newlyweds again.

On Monday at noon, Becca texted me at work, saying, "I just got off the phone with Jessica. Dave left her. I invited her to come stay with us over Memorial Day weekend. I don't want her to be alone."

To be continued...