My Wife Becca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Becca's beautiful body. Her round breasts were barely contained in her top, and I could see the hint of areola. Her long legs were stretched out and on Jess's lap while she massaged her feet. Jess looked delicious in her tight tank top and slim shorts as well. I reached down and rubbed Becca's shoulder and arms as we watched the show.

I couldn't believe the amount of skin this show had. The lead female was constantly nude and had a great body. The sex scenes were very explicit, and were incredibly hot. In one of the scenes, the male actor dropped his pants revealing what looked like a nine inch dick.

"Holy shit!" Jess said. "No way that's real."

"It looked real to me," I laughed.

"I've never seen one that big," Jess went on. "Dave was probably five inches."

"Well, I can tell you they definitely get that big," Becca said.

"Really, I've seen Steve now, and although I liked what I saw, he was not that big," Jess argued.

"I may have seen Ted in a similar state," Becca blushed.

"Really? Ted?" Jess questioned. "The overweight Ted who's coming here Saturday?"

"That's the guy," Becca replied, not revealing anything else about the extent of her familiarity with his giant dick.

"Wow," Jess said as she thought about my overweight friend in a different light.

The scene heated up between the main characters and they were moving from position to position. I reached down and caressed Becca's breasts as we watched the erotic scene. When Becca didn't stop me, I looked back down at her and noticed Jess was rubbing her calves. Becca shifted slightly to give Jess access, and I was pretty sure she could see up her teddy again.

I squeezed and caressed Becca's breasts and up and down her side and hip. I leaned over and massaged the top of her thigh before working my way back up her torso. Becca's nipples were noticeably hard and her teddy was showing the tops of both areolas. I pushed one side of her top down and pinched her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

"Mmmm, your hands feel good," Becca moaned at both of us.

I could feel my hardon pressing against Becca's head, and she seemed to notice as well. She began rubbing her hand up and down my leg as my cock throbbed below her. She spread her legs a bit more, which pulled her teddy up past her bald mound. I reached down and ran my hands across her flat belly as Becca's body started to writhe beneath me. Jess's eyes were transfixed on Becca's hot body as she lay there exposed to her wanton eyes. Jess pushed Becca's legs further apart as she continued to rub her lower legs.

Becca's hand was now fully stroking my cock as she spread herself open in front of her best friend. I pulled her hand to my waistband to encourage her to release my hard cock. She hesitated and looked back at Jess, who was biting her lip as she stared at her spread bald pussy. My fingers were almost touching her clit as Jess watched in anticipation.

"Jess, would you mind if I removed Steve's cock? I think he needs some attention," Becca asked.

"Go ahead, Becca," Jess said breathlessly. "I want to watch you."

I reached down to Becca's clit as she released my hard cock. Becca spread herself completely open to Jess's eyes and my fingers. I slowly ran my finger in small circles on her clit as she stroked my cock. Jess was fondling her own breasts as she watched us masterbate each other on the couch in front of her.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Becca," Jess breathed as they gazed into each other's eyes.

Jess reached into the waistband of her shorts and slid her hand between her legs. Seeing this, Becca turned and engulfed my cock with her warm wet mouth as I dove my fingers into her dripping folds. The three of us were lost in our passion as Becca pushed her arms through her Teddy and pulled it below her tits.

Jess began running her hands up and down Becca's legs as she watched her bobbing on my cock. I caressed Becca's breasts with one hand as I stroked her clit with the other. I reached down and spread her labia as I looked into Jess's eyes. I followed her body down and could see her fingers moving rapidly under her shorts. Jess was peering down at Becca's open pussy yearningly as I rubbed her clit. Becca's hips undulated under me as if beckoning Jess to her.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I asked Jess.

"Yes," she breathed as her eyes remained locked on her there.

I caressed Becca's body in front of Jess as I enjoyed the feel of her soft skin on my fingers. I grabbed Becca's babydoll and pulled it down her body. She lifted her hips to allow me to remove it from her completely. Becca spread her legs wide, placing one leg on the back of the couch and the other on the floor. I placed my middle and ring fingers into her pussy and pistoned them in and out of her, making a loud wet sloshing sound. I could smell her arousal, and I knew Jess could as well.

Jess's body was trembling as she masterbated in front of me. She reached her hand back out and caressed Becca's naked leg. Her pretty fingers tickled Becca's long leg and she moved it up and down her soft skin.

Jess quickly removed her hand and pulled her shorts out from under her and off her legs. She sat back down spreading her own legs and resumed touching herself. I could see her labia, and she was soaked as her finger stroked her clit. She resumed touching Becca's soft legs as she trailed her hand down.

Jess's hand caressed further and further down Becca's leg as she stared at her open pussy. I could see Becca raising her hips as if she were willing her hands further down. I took my fingers out of her and focused on her clit as Jess admired her open folds. Her hand traced down her thigh to the skin next to her pussy. She touched the skin around her with her fingertips while she avoided touching her pussy. Jess was actively running her fingers into her own moist pussy while she looked at Becca's.

"Touch her, Jess," "I told her. "She wants you to."

Jess moved her fingers to Becca's wet labia. She slowly moved them up and down her open slit as she felt how soft and smooth she was there. She leaned over and placed two fingers at her entrance and inserted them into her slowly. Becca began suctioning hard and moaning into my cock as she realized her friend was touching her most intimate parts.

"You're so soft, Becca," Jess said, admiring her.

"Becca, your best friend's fingers are inside you. How does it feel?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned into my cock loudly not wanting to remove it.

Becca pushed her hips into Jess's fingers as she gushed around them. I could see Jess increase her pace as I did the same with her clit. Jess was stroking herself frantically as she touched another woman for the very first time. Her fingers sawed into Becca as I neared my release. Seeing my nude wife being touched by her half naked friend as she rammed her fingers into her own pussy was too much for me.

"Oh fuck, Becca! Ahh!" I yelled as I pulled her head all the way down on my cock releasing my seed into her throat.

This set off a chain reaction as Becca's hips pushed into our hands as her body released into us, squirting slightly. Jess stroked her clit rapidly as her body reacted to months and years of frustration caused by a fruitless marriage. She was finally touching someone who wanted to be touched by her.

"Ahhh, I'm cumming," Jess cried. "Mmmmmmm," she hummed as she bit her lip.

Pulse after pulse shot out of me, and Becca took it all as she rode through her own orgasm. Our living room was filled with the sounds of sex as we all came together. Becca lifted off me with a loud slurping sound after I was finished ejaculating. She looked at me with glazed eyes as she sat up and kissed me deeply.

When Becca and I finished kissing, we both turned and looked at Jess, who was laying back on the couch with her fingers still attached to her center. She looked euphoric in her post orgasmic bliss. Becca leaned over and placed her fingers on her chin, bringing her lips up to hers as they kissed once again. After several seconds, their kiss finally ended.

"Thank you Jess," Becca whispered as she kissed her lips once more.

"No, thank you Becca," Jess breathed, as a tear ran down her cheek. "You're the best friend I ever had."

Becca pulled her to her again as she kissed her tears and held her to her naked breasts. Nothing else was said, but Becca held her affectionately as Jess was overwhelmed with emotion. Becca rubbed her and kissed her head as the two embraced for several minutes. I stood up and went to bed and let them have a quiet moment. Becca joined me shortly after without her teddy.

I woke the following day to the smell of bacon and coffee. I stumbled out to the kitchen to see my wife preparing breakfast in her teddy from last night. Jess was wearing the same outfit as well. Both women looked much more cheerful than the day before as Becca glided across the kitchen making eggs, hash browns, and toast.

"Good morning, sweety," Becca smiled.

Jess turned and smiled as well, saying, "Good morning, Steve."

"What a great way to wake up," I said. "The smell of coffee and bacon and two of the most beautiful women on the planet smiling at you. Am I in heaven?"

I leaned down and hugged Jess, who kissed my cheek. I walked around the marble island and kissed and hugged Becca. I couldn't resist a little butt squeeze as well.

"So what are your plans for the day?" I asked both of them.

"We're going shopping and getting pedicures, but we'll be back here after lunch," Becca said. "What are you doing today?"

"I was going to work out real quick then play a round of golf," I replied. "I should be home maybe around two. James wanted to go golfing before the weekend crowds hit."

"That sounds like fun," Becca said. "Tell James I said hi."

We sat at the kitchen island and enjoyed each other's company. I could see Jess was doing much better than yesterday. Having good friends around can lift your spirits. We ate our breakfast and talked as our conversation flowed naturally. Jess was becoming her funny and vibrant self again.

After breakfast, I did a quick workout in our home gym and then showered and dressed for a round of golf. Becca was doing her makeup in the bathroom when I finished.

"So, that was interesting last night," I said, wanting to talk about what we experienced.

"I know," Becca replied. "I thought we went too far. We never even talked about anything. And I had no idea I was even attracted to girls."

"How is Jess with everything?" I asked, concerned.

"I talked to her for a while this morning before you woke up," Becca said. "What happened was spontaneous, and she didn't regret it. She was concerned about the two of us, but I assured her we were fine."

"How did it feel to kiss your best friend?" I asked.

"It felt wonderful," Becca replied. "Her lips are so soft."

"What about when she touched you?" I asked.

"Her hands were soft too, like she knew just how to touch me." Becca said. "It felt amazing."

"I told her to, so you know I am okay with it," I said. "I'd love to see you both explore this some more."

"I'm sure you would," Becca said as she squeezed my bulge. "I bet you're like to slide this into her from behind too."

"Well I did offer my friend to you," I bargained.

"I might actually like to watch my man in action," Becca smiled. "I'd be okay with it if Jess is."

"And I might want to see you in action again when Ted gets here," I said, grinning.

"You wanna see me get fucked again?" Becca asked.

"You bet your ass I do!" I said as I smacked her ass.

"Alright, you better go tee off, big guy," Becca said as she kissed me.

I spent the day golfing at one of my favorite courses. I was three over par with two to play when my phone went off with a text from Becca, saying, "When are you coming home? We miss you." Attached were three pictures. The first was of my nude wife laying back in the floating shelf lounge chair with her legs spread wide for the camera.

The second photo was Jess nude. She was bent over with her perfect ass arched up at the camera. She was reaching back with her hand spreading herself open like Becca did in the photo she saw yesterday.

The third photo was of Becca and Jess both in selfie mode. They were facing each other open mouthed kissing with their tongues touching in the middle. They were both pinching each other's nipples.

After seeing who was waiting at home for me, I had a hard time finishing my round. I finished with a 78 after completely losing my focus on the last two holes. I quickly said my goodbyes to James and drove home in a flash. I took a quick shower and joined the ladies in the pool.

"Hi sweetie, how'd you golf?" Becca asked, standing in waist deep water with her breasts swaying.

"Not so great after you sent me those pictures," I laughed.

"Did you like them, Steve? They were my idea," Jess said flirtatiously. She was also nude.

"I loved them," I smiled. "I just had a hard time concentrating on golf when I knew you two hotties were here waiting for me."

I hugged Becca and kissed her soft lips. Jess walked up to hug me as well. I leaned down to kiss her cheek, and her lips met mine in a nice soft kiss. She pressed her nude body against mine as I felt my hardening cock press against her firm belly.

"Glad you are home, Steve," Jess said as she poured on the flirtation.

I saw empty margarita glasses at the side of the pool and knew they probably had a decent buzz going already.

"So what have you two been up to today?" I asked. "Besides nude photo shoots."

"Just shopping and pedicures," Becca said.

"And we made out some more," Jess said, grinning.

"Jess is a heck of a kisser," Becca said.

"Have you ever kissed another woman, Jess?" I asked.

"No, Becca was my first," Jess said, blushing slightly.

"I gotta say, you two looked hot," I admitted. "You ladies want another margarita?" I asked as I grabbed their empty glasses.

"Of course," Jess said. "Thank you, Steve."

I went to the ice marker and poured some in the blender, along with tequila, Grand Marnier, and lime juice. I mixed everything together and salted our glasses. I poured our three glasses and walked back to the pool. I sat on the lounge chair under the umbrella on the floating shelf. Becca and Jess sat down on both sides of me. It still felt strange to be nude in front of two hot women.

We drank our margaritas and enjoyed our conversation as I appreciated the view of the two naked goddesses. Becca began applying oil on her skin. My cock stirred a bit as I watched her hands massage her skin. Becca noticed, and I saw her lips turn up in a slight grin. Once she was done, Jess asked for the oil, and I watched as she rubbed her naked body. My cock was now noticeably larger from the show they were providing me.

"So Steve, you liked watching me kiss Jess?" Becca asked with a sideways grin.

"Who wouldn't? Two beautiful women with your lips joined together is freaking hot!"

"Maybe we should see just how much he likes it, Becca," Jess said with her own evil grin.

'Hmm, great idea," Becca replied as she leaned over my chair.

Jess leaned over and met Becca directly over me as their lips met in a light kiss. I had four oily perfect breasts within arms reach while the two girls kissed each other. My cock started to lengthen as I took in the erotic sight.

"Oooh, I think he does like watching us kiss," Jess said as she looked down at my expanding cock.

"Maybe we should use tongue this time," Becca replied.

Becca and Jess joined lips once again. This time their tongues darted into each other's mouths. They kept their mouths open so I could watch their tongues dance together. Becca reached up and caressed Jess's breasts and she did the same to her. My cock was now at full attention as their friendly kiss turned into something more.

"Wow Steve, you weren't lying to us," Jess said. "You really do like watching your wife kiss her best friend."

"You can call me a lot of things," I smiled. "A liar isn't one of them."

Becca reached down and grabbed my cock, pointing it up as both women looked down at it. She stroked it a few times before she leaned down and kissed the tip. Jess's eyes were wide and her lips parted as she bit her lower lip and watched.

"You have a nice dick, Steve," Jess said as she stared at me.

"Thanks, Jess," I smiled. "I think it likes you too."

Becca moved up and brought her arm behind Jess's neck and pulled her in for a deep tongue kiss. She pulled her head down with her as they made out. Their eyes were closed and their tongues expired each other's mouths. Their faces moved down further and further, getting closer to my cock, which Becca was still holding up with her right hand. I felt their cheeks touch the tip of my cock as they continued to make out.

Their lips eventually parted from each other and my cock slid between both women's open lips. It was the sexiest sight I ever saw. Four lips surrounding my hard dick. Becca began sliding her mouth up and down the side of my shaft and Jess planted light kisses on the head of my cock. Her kisses were light and shy at first.

"Go ahead, Jess." Becca whispered. "Suck his dick."

Jess opened her mouth and engulfed me with her warm wet lips. I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock head. Becca moved around and parted my legs as Jess bobbed on my rock hard shaft. Becca kissed up my thigh and took my right ball in her mouth, sucking it gently while her best friend worked on my crown. Looking down at these two beauties was a hell of a sight as they both serviced my dick. I was in heaven.

Jess's body looked so sexy in front of me as she leaned over me. Her tits bounced with every bob of her head, and her pink nipples were begging for attention. I reached out and fondled her soft breasts as she serviced my hard dick. Her body was ablaze as she felt my own lust from inside her mouth. I pinched her nipples and fondled her tits for a while as both women pleased me.

I moved my left hand and ran it up and down her back as I zeroed in on the object I'd dreamed of. The round globes of her ass were ripe for the taking and I trailed my hand down to them as she arched her back for me. I squeezed her cheeks softly, appreciating their thick size and firmness. They were perfect, and I couldn't get enough of them. As I ran my hands across them, Jess increased her suction on my cock.

I reached between Jess's perfect cheeks and brought my fingers to her wet labia. I felt her small clit protruding between them and slowly circled my fingers around it. Jess humped her hips back at my hand as she moaned into my cock. Her body trembled at the first touch in months.

"Oh fuck, your hands feel so good," Jess moaned. "It's been a long time since a man wanted to touch me." She dove back onto my throbbing cock.

"I'm sure many wanted to touch you," I replied. "They just couldn't." I shoved two fingers into her making her moan.

Becca moved out from between my legs with a huge grin on her face.

"My pussy needs some attention too, dear," Becca said as she dropped down on my face.

I licked her clit as I fondled Jess's with my hand. Both women took turns sucking me into their hot mouths. It felt marvelous to be receiving pleasure from two beautiful women at the same time. I was getting close, and I sped up my fingers on Jess's clit. Her body shook and I knew she was about to orgasm as well.

"He's getting close," Becca said as she slid her lips up and down the side of my shaft.

I could feel Jess's lips on the opposite side of my shaft as both women moved their lips up and down. The feeling of having four lips and two tongues sliding up and down my shaft was too much, and I began spouting cum between them. Jess's pussy spasmed on my fingers as her own orgasm overtook her. Spurt after spurt came out of my cock, and Jess took the head between her lips to catch the rest of it.