My Wife Becca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You fucking teasing bitch!" Becca yelled, laughing. She was obviously aroused, and Jess left her hanging.

"I'll help you out, Becca," Ted said as he stood up with a rock hard cock.

"That is exactly what I need right now," Becca smiled. "Come here Ted."

Ted stepped over Becca and quickly mounted her from above. He slid into her easily since Jess had her ready with the help of her coconut oil coated fingers. They kissed as Ted fucked her in missionary position. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her as they began to fuck in front of us. Her freshly painted toes curled sexily as she enjoyed the feeling of Ted's big cock in her once again. Jess reached over and ran her fingers through Becca's hair as Ted fucked her.

"God, you look hot right now, Becca," Jess said.

This spurred Becca on. She pushed Ted off her and told him to lay down. He rolled over and she mounted his cock again. THis time, she controlled their movements. She brought her hips up until the tip of his cockhead was visible before dropping back down. Their bodies slapped together loudly as she savored the feeling of his big dick inside her. She rotated her ass in circles as I watched them. I could see Becca's anal opening as she arched her back to push his cock inside her. Her ass was delectable.

The way she was moving on him was quickening my pulse. I needed to have her. I stood and retrieved the coconut oil and poured it on my hands. While lubing up my cock with one hand, I pushed my middle finger of my other hand into her tight pink opening. Sarah looked over her shoulder and her body shuddered. I worked a second finger as her body relaxed. After several minutes, I added more coconut oil to her ass and my cock, and placed it against her rear opening.

I pushed forward slowly as she started to open up for me. I felt her sphincter give way, and my cockhead slipped inside. She moaned loudly as her body accepted my cock into her. I held still, and Ted did the same as she adjusted to our cocks both being inside of her at the same time. I slowly inched myself all the way inside Becca until I felt my balls press up against her.

"Oh fuck, I've never been so full," Becca groaned.

I slowly slid back a bit before pumping back in. Becca's body adjusted to our cocks, and her face turned from a look of pain to that of pleasure. I withdrew a bit more the next time, before pushing in. I repeated this until I was plunging all the way in and out of her.

Becca could not believe the feelings going through her body. Every nerve ending was being stimulated at the same time. Ted caressed her tits and pinched her nipples as he kissed her deeply. She kissed my best friend deeply as he penetrated her sex with his, while I filled her rear opening with my own still cock. She could not believe I was allowing her to do this, and that she was able to please two men this way. Her body and soul felt connected to both of us at once.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, yes, baby, fuck me with your cocks!" Becca yelled.

Ted and I alternated our thrusts into her as we started to both fuck Becca. Jess reached over and kissed Becca's lips as she took both of us at the same time. Jess pinched Becca's nipples and fondled her breasts as she was sandwiched between Ted and me. Becca's moaning increased, and I could tell she was about to cum.

"You look so beautiful like that Becca," Jess said, admiring her.

Ted an I pushed into Becca at the same time as we fucked our cocks into her harder and harder. Becca was being stimulated in ways her body never had before. She pushed back against us as she actively fucked us back. Her body was on fire, and she was using our cocks to find release of her primal desires. Jess crawled behind us and massaged our balls and cocks as we fucked Becca between us. I could feel Ted's huge cock sliding in and out of my wife through the tiny membrane between us as I plowed into her ass. Jess pushed my ass into Becca as we continued to fuck her. It felt like I was being stimulated everywhere.

"Oh yes, fill me with your big dicks!" Becca screamed.

Her orgasm overwhelmed her as her ass squeezed me, and her kegel muscles squeezed Ted. Streams of cum shot from her body as she came violently. Her orgasm pushed me over the edge, and I came deep into her ass. I could hear Ted reaching his climax as he grunted into Becca's mouth as their tongues dueled. Ted and I buried ourselves to the hilt inside my wife as we both came. All three of us writhed in bliss into each other as we released into my spasming wife.

I slowly withdrew from Becca's ass, and Jess immediately pulled my cock to her mouth, sucking my cum off me. Becca dismounted Ted, and Jess took his cock in her mouth, sucking him wantonly. His body quivered as she bobbed on his sensitive cock.

"I need this in me again, Ted," Jess breathed heavily.

Seeing Jess's ass bent over while she was sucking Ted's cock, I could not resist burying my face in her from behind. I lapped at her pussy like a man who was starving as she moaned loudly into Ted. I kneaded her ass as I licked her clit and sucked on her protruding labia.

After several minutes, Jess's efforts were reviving Ted, and his cock was hard again. She climbed up his body and mounted his hard cock, sliding her tight pussy all the way to the hilt.

"Oh fuck I needed this," Jess moaned.

She began sliding up and down on him as their tongues dueled. She slapped her perfect ass down on his balls with every thrust, making her cheeks ripple sexily. Watching her made my own cock stiffen again.

I looked over at my wife and saw that she was washing off under our outdoor shower while watching us. I called her, and she turned off the water and walked to me with a sexy sway in her hips.

I gently pushed Becca to her knees in front of me, and she knew what I wanted. She sucked my cock into her mouth with a moan. I was torn between looking into my wife's eyes as she sucked me and watching Jess's ass bounce on Ted's cock.

Becca was taking my cock to the root as she looked up at me lustily. I grabbed her head and pushed into her throat and started fucking her face. She reached down and stroked her clit as I used her this way. I'd never done this, but my arousal pushed me, and she seemed to respond to it.

Jess's round ass undulating in front of me as she rode Ted's cock. I pulled my cock out of Becca's mouth and picked her up, kissing her wet lips. I pushed her towards Jess's ass and down on her hands and knees. Becca's own ass wiggled back at me invitingly, and I sank my hard dick into her.

"Oh yes, baby. Fuck me hard!" Becca gasped.

Becca leaned forward and kissed Jess's round cheeks as she fucked up and down on Ted's big dick. She planted wet kisses on both cheeks as she reached up and stroked Ted's balls and cock with her fingers. Becca moved her kisses inward, and her tongue darted out, rimming Jess's ass.

"Oh fuck, Becca, your tongue feels good," Jess moaned as she looked back at her.

Becca licked her ass and sucked on her as Jess thrust her hips back. I sped up my pace, fucking my wife hard as she licked her best friend's asshole. Becca pulled Ted's cock out of Jess and pulled it to her lips, sucking her juices off him. She then leaned up to her gaping pussy and licked her opening. She sucked her clit into her mouth and licked it before running her tongue back to her asshole. She shoved Ted's cock back in Jess's pussy, and they resumed their mating.

I was pile driving into Becca at this point as I watched her salacious acts. I reached forward and spread Jess's cheeks as Becca continued to lick her rear opening.

"Becca, your tongue feels so fucking good buried up my ass," Jess moaned.

"You want to try something bigger?" I asked.

Jess turned and looked at me, thinking about it.

"I don't know," Jess hesitated. "It's been a long time since I've done anal."

"No time like now, Jess," Becca said. "Steve will be gentle."

"Alright, let's try it," Jess said. "It looked hot watching you do it."

I handed Becca the coconut oil and told her to get her ready for me. Becca rubbed it on Jess's round ass cheeks, making it shimmer in the sunlight. She then inserted one of her slender fingers into Jess's right tunnel, making her moan. Becca gently inserted a second finger as she prepared her best friend's asshole for her husband's cock. Never in a million years could I have imagined this scenario.

After a few minutes of stimulating Jess, Becca turned to me and said, "She's ready for you, babe."

I pulled out of my wife's pussy and walked around her to line myself up with Jess's ass. Becca applied a liberal amount of oil on my cock and stroked me a few times. Ted stopped moving inside Jess to allow me to push into her. I was drawn to her round ass since the first time I saw it, and now I was going to fuck her there for the first time. I squatted down behind her and placed the tip of my cockhead at her tiny pink entrance.

I slowly pushed forward and watched the tip of my cock slowly push the flesh surrounding her pink hole back into her. I didn't think she was going to accept me. I held still until her body suddenly began to open around the crown of my hard cock. I let her body accept mine as I slowly applied a bit of forward pressure until my cockhead slipped past her pink ring.

"Oh fuck that hurts," Jess grunted. "Don't move!"

I held myself still as her body began to adjust to the new intrusion. Jess took deep breaths to get herself through the initial shock of the penetration. After a while her body began pulling more of me into her. I let the natural momentum take my cock into her until I was pressed up against her torso.

"Oh God, oh God," Jess moaned. "I don't think I can take any more."

"You don't have to," Becca told her. "He's all the way in. You did it." Becca kissed Jess on the lips to comfort her.

Ted and I held still until she was ready for us to move. Becca and her continued to make out as her body experienced shockwaves she never knew existed. Becca stroked her hair and face, telling her how sexy she was sandwiched between the two of us. I could feel her body starting to relax. I pulled back just an inch before slowly inching forward.

"Oh fuck, go slow Steve," Jess moaned.

I slowly worked in and out of Jess as she kissed my wife and Ted. Her moans became more and more pronounced as her pleasure center started to respond. This was beginning to feel good. I slowly moved in and out of her as I looked down in disbelief. Seeing my cock sawing in and out of her soft round ass was surreal. I grabbed her cheeks and kneaded them appreciatively as I fucked her. I pulled her back to me and kissed her deeply as I was overcome with desire.

"Does my cock feel good inside you?" I asked.

"Yes, Steve. Fuck my ass, baby!" Jess replied as she kissed me again.

I began giving her full strokes as Ted started to do the same. I pulled Becca to me and kissed her while thanking her for allowing me this pleasure. Our naked bodies slapped into each other as we mated.

"Oooh, aaah, yes, yes, yes!" Jess moaned as she pushed her ass back at our thrusts.

I was getting close again as we fucked Jess between us. Her soft round ass was gripping me tightly as I rammed into her. Her body was shuddering with pleasure as she neared her orgasm. Becca pinched her nipples as Ted kissed her deeply.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known, Jess," Ted admitted as he looked up at her. "I've always wanted you, even when we first met."

Ted's words sent her over the edge as she kissed him deeply. I could feel her orgasm tear through her body as she squeezed the cum out of my cock. I erupted inside her ass, and Ted did the same inside her tight pussy. Our bodies were in harmony as we convulsed together in such a carnal act of pleasure. I finished spasming deep inside of Jess. I pulled out slowly, and I fell on the chair next to them. Becca pounced on top of me, kissing me deeply as I recovered fromour sexual frenzy.

Becca and I looked over at Ted and Jess, who were still making out heavily. With their sexual tension satiated, they were now kissing in an act of magnetism. Jess's lips and tongue explored Ted's with hunger and appreciation.

"I've never felt this wanted and desired," Jessa said and she quivered on top of Ted.

"I've never felt what I'm feeling for you right now, Jess," Ted said as he pulled her lips to him again.

Becca and I rose from the chair, and I took a quick shower to cool and clean my body. Becca joined me under the water as we soaped each other and made out in the midday sun. We rinsed off and made lunch. I brought out the pitcher of margaritas and we toasted each other. We spent the rest of the day relaxing in and out of the pool.

Jess and Ted seemed to be getting along extremely well. Their personalities complimented each other perfectly. They kissed each other constantly like young lovers do, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. We ate my smoked ribs for dinner and sat around drinking and talking.

"I'm just curious, Ted. Why didn't you ask me out years ago?" Jess asked him.

"I think I was afraid, to be honest with you," Ted replied. "You were the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. To top it off, you had the wit and the smarts to go along with your looks. I was a goofball player back in those days, and I thought I'd never have a chance in hell with someone so perfect."

"Wow, I never knew," Jess replied.

"Do you remember the wedding?" Ted asked.

Jess thought back to our wedding day when Ted fumbled his words as he tried to say he always had a crush on her. He was very drunk at that point, and he kissed her. Just as she was trying to kiss him back, he pulled away. He quickly apologized, turned, and walked away embarrassed.

"I remember, Ted," Jess said. "You told me you always had a crush on me and then kissed me."

"I knew I was drunk, and I felt like a fool," Ted told her. "I was so afraid of rejection from my biggest and only crush, I turned and ran away."

"I wish you wouldn't have run away, Ted," Jess said. "I wanted you too."

Ted and Jess looked at each other in a completely new light. They finally knew they had a mutual hunger for each other. Whatever mistakes they made in the past were behind them now, and they had no intention of holding anything back from each other again. Jess climbed on top of Ted and kissed him deeply as they wrapped their arms around each other in an act of intimacy. Ted stood up with Jess's legs wrapped around him. His erect cock was sticking out between her legs as he turned and carried her to our guesthouse.

"That was hot," I told Becca.

"I think we just witnessed our best friends fall in love," Becca replied.

We cleaned up our dishes and heard Jess crying out in passion as Ted and her connected on a whole new level. Becca and I smiled at each other as we realized this weekend couldn't have gone better. We cleaned up the kitchen and then prepared for bed. Becca and I were sitting on the couch when Ted and Jess finally joined us after their own shower.

"I haven't seen you this happy in a very long time, Jess," Becca told her, smiling with joy.

"I never realized how unhappy I was until now, Becca," Jess replied with a tear in her eye. "I have you to thank for bringing me here."

Jess hugged Becca, and their tits mashed together. Jess brought her lips to Becca's again and they made out in front of us. Their makeout session led us to another long night of wild sex between the four of us. I fucked Becca as Ted fucked Jess. The girls were all over each other in the process.

Jess spent the night with Ted and moved her bag to his room as well. She left to stay with him the following evening while he was at the convention for the week. She decided to get another flight back to Seattle at a later date. Ted called me a couple weeks later to tell me he was going to be up in Seattle to spend more time with Jess. They were off to a really good start.

Becca and I were as close as we ever had been. Our communication was better, and we had greater sex than we ever had. Our lives felt complete, and we felt lucky to have each other. Opening Becca's sexuality made us realize new possibilities we never knew existed. I loved to watch her, and she loved being watched. She often sent me text messages to remind me how lucky I was. I knew not to open them in the presence of others because I'd often get texts of her nude body in various positions. We couldn't have been happier.