My Wife Becca Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessica and Ted come for the holiday weekend.
18.1k words
4.73
34.8k
80

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers

If you haven't read the first two chapters, I'd suggest you start there. If you don't like wives having sex with other men and women, don't bother reading this. I've only been writing these stories for about a month. It amazes me that people will read a story they know they won't like and then make rude comments to make themselves feel better about themselves. I get it, maybe you've been cheated on, and that's a horrible thing. But some people enjoy stories about unconventional marriages. If that is for you, enjoy.

On Monday at noon, Becca texted me, saying, "I just got off the phone with Jess. Dave left her. I invited her to come stay with us over Memorial Day weekend. I don't want her to be alone." Jessica (we called her Jess) was Becca's life-long friend, and she was our maid of honor in our wedding.

I received Becca's text while I was on the phone with Ted. He was traveling to Phoenix for a convention the week after Memorial Day, so I invited him to come up the same weekend and stay with us also. I read Becca's text and sat at my desk thinking about what to do. The more I thought about it, the better it sounded. Ted and I could hit the golf courses while Becca spent time with Jess. This could work out perfectly.

I texted Becca and let her know. She agreed this would work out well. Who knows, maybe we could hook them up. I called Ted back, and let him know our plans. Luckily the kids were gone for the weekend, and we had an empty guest room plus the guest house.

Jess arrived on Thursday afternoon. Becca and her were sitting in the kitchen eating hors d'oeuvres, and drinking wine when I came home from work. They were already working on their second bottle. Jess's eyes were puffy from crying, but she seemed to be doing okay, considering her husband left her. She'd been married for fifteen years, and he left her out of the blue. Luckily they had no kids, and she was financially independent.

She still looked amazing after all these years. Her big brown eyes and lips still looked like they did when I met her. Her long brown hair was styled nicely with blonde highlights. Her round breasts looked firm in the top she was wearing which featured them prominently. She had a flare in her hips and a great ass from her earlier fitness competitions.

"Hi Jess, I'm so glad you're here," I told her as I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you so much for having me," Jess said. "It's so sweet of you to let me intrude."

"Not at all," I smiled warmly. "Mi casa es su casa. Make yourself at home."

I stopped at a Sushi restaurant on the way home and picked up dinner so Becca wouldn't have to worry about it. I laid the rolls out on the counter and we all caught up on each other's lives. We gave Jess the PG rated version of our Bora Bora trip and everything that we've been up to in the last few months.

Jess still lived in the Seattle area and was a successful attorney. She'd recently made partner at her law firm and was hoping to take a vacation with her husband in June to celebrate. It turned out he left her for another man after fifteen years of pretending.

"Well, if there's one positive to all this, there's nothing you could have done better in your marriage to save it," I said trying to comfort her.

"Except for growing a dick," Jess said, laughing.

"Yeah, except for that," I agreed, laughing at her remark.

Jess had a great sense of humor and wit, which made her a sharp attorney. She also had a great smile.

"That's the smile I wanted to see," Becca said. "It's going to be our mission to make sure you get that smile back by the end of this weekend."

"You're the best, Becca," Jess said, hugging her.

Becca hugged her back and kissed her on the cheek, saying, "I'm glad you're here. I've missed being close to my bestie." They held each other for a few seconds. "Hey, let's go for a swim, Jess."

"That sounds like a good idea," Jess agreed. "I'm not used to this Arizona heat. I'll go grab my suit."

"Um, I don't want to weird you out, but Steve and I don't bother with them anymore," Becca told her. "Only if you're okay with it."

Jess paused for a few seconds as she thought about it and said, "Heck, don't let me change your house rules. I don't want to intrude any more than I already have."

"Alright then," Becca said as she pulled her summer dress up and off her gorgeous body, revealing a turquoise lace thong. Her big firm breasts bounced free. She reached down and unstrapped her sandals, removing them before she slipped out of her thong. I began unbuttoning my dress shirt, and Jess walked toward the guest room.

"I'll go put my clothes away," Jess said as she walked down the hallway.

"The towels are in the pantry next to your door," Becca told her.

I stripped out of my clothes and walked out to the pool with Becca. "You think she's going to wear her bikini?" I asked her.

"If I know Jess, no," Becca smiled. "She likes a challenge. Are you ready to see my hot friend nude?"

"I'm always happy to see a nude body, but none more than this one," I said, grabbing Becca and kissing her.

"Hmm, someone is happy to see me again," Becca said as she grabbed my semi hard cock under the surface.

"Always," I said as I kissed her again. She returned the kiss and didn't let go of my cock as we made out.

"Hey you two, get a room," Jess said as she walked out with a towel wrapped around her.

Becca let go of me and turned toward Jess, saying, "Sorry, PDAs are common here too."

"I guess I should have suspected something when I never got those even behind closed doors," Jess said, faking a frown.

Jess dipped her toe in the water to check the temperature and turned to drop her towel on the bench. My question about her bikini was immediately answered as the towel pulled away from her toned nude body. Jess had a perfect ass. It was bigger than Becca's from her years of fitness competitions and modeling. It looked amazing. Her thighs and calves had the right amount of definition and tone to enhance her strong femininity. Her hips cut inward at her waist, and I could see the round shape of her breasts from behind.

Jess turned around and presented us with an equally amazing view of the front of her body. Her tits had little to no sag and she had pink quarter sized areolas with pencil eraser nipples. Her tits were a bit smaller than Becca's but they fit her shorter frame perfectly. Her pussy was completely bare, I could see her pink labia protruding slightly while looking up at her from the pool. She was breathtaking. I looked at Becca and noticed her face was flushed and she was biting her lip unconsciously, which she always does when she's turned on.

"Damn, you have a hot body, Jess!" Becca announced, saying exactly what I was thinking.

"I'm glad someone appreciates it," Jess blushed as she walked down the steps joining us in the water. "You guys sure have a great view," she said as she took in the horizon from our infinity pool.

"Hey Steve, can you go get us our wine?" Becca said, knowing I was still sporting a hardon from staring at Jess.

"Sure, babe," I said as I climbed the steps.

Luckily I was facing away from them as I exited the pool. I didn't want to scare Jess on her first day at our house. I opened another bottle of wine from our outdoor kitchen's wine fridge and poured three glasses. I tried to get the image of Jess's nude body out of my head, but it wouldn't leave. Luckily it went down to a semi, so I made my way back to the girls with the three glasses of wine.

Both Jess and Becca were staring at me when I walked down the steps, taking in the view I was now presenting them. Unfortunately the thought of Jess's eyes on me and looking at her perfect tits only stirred my erection more, and I started to rise again. I quickly stepped under the water to save a bit of my pride.

"I guess Steve is happy to see you, Jess," Becca teased.

"At least someone can get an erection while looking at me," Jess smiled.

"Definitely no problem there, Jess," I laughed.

We stood in the pool and enjoyed our wine for the next hour, while talking about life as the sun was starting to make its way to the horizon. Becca was happy to have her best friend near her again. She had plenty of friends in our social network in Scottsdale, but no one with the history she had with Jess. There's something special about lifelong bonds. Becca knew Jess from the time she was in middle school, and she missed having her close by.

"I've really missed you, Jess," Becca said as she hugged her again.

Becca forgot they were now naked, and she was reminded when their nipples rubbed against one another. Becca felt Jess's body shudder at the contact and her lips parted sexily. Becca noticed a hungry look in Jess's eyes that she never saw before, and her nipples felt hard against her own. Becca felt pulled to her as if by an invisible magnetic force. She leaned in and kissed Jess's lips softly. Jess let out a soft moan as their lips connected for the first time in their lives.

Realization hit both of them, and they broke their embrace quickly. Both Jess and Becca were visibly flustered as they came to terms with what just happened.

"I'm sorry, Jess. I, I, I..." Becca was lost for words.

"It's okay, Becca," Jess said. "It wasn't just you."

Becca and Jess were silent as they looked at each other with the realization that they were sexual beings in each other's eyes. Their love for each other as friends had crossed into another dimension with the touch of their naked skin and lips. They both realized the contact felt good, really good. Jess had not felt the hunger returned at her in years, if ever. What she just felt with Becca was electrifying. Unsure what to say, they turned and looked at me.

"Don't look at me to say anything," I said, raising my hands as if giving up. "I'd just tell you to carry on with it."

My comment sent both of them into a fit of laughter, releasing the tension that had suddenly been built between them.

"I think I need more wine. You two want another glass?" Becca asked.

We both handed her our glasses, and Becca walked up the steps and over to the wine fridge for another bottle. I noticed Jess was taking in her naked body as she walked. Becca returned with the wine glasses and walked back to the pool as Jess studied all of her naked form.

"You are so beautiful, Becca," Jess complimented her. "You look amazing."

"Thank you, Jess," Becca replied as she walked toward us. "That means a lot coming from a hot model like you."

"Really though, are your tits real?" Jess asked. "They don't even sag, and they're so big."

"They're all me," Becca smiled. "Here, feel," Becca said as she grabbed Jess's hand and pulled it to her breast.

She squeezed Jess's hand over her breast allowing her to feel how soft they were. She felt her nipple harden under her friend's hand. Jess's mouth opened slightly again as the hungry look returned to her eyes. Becca bit her lip as their eyes gazed at one another. Becca let go of her as Jess explored her soft breast with her own hand, caressing her gently. She brought her fingers to her extended nipple and pinched it between her finger and thumb.

"You're beautiful, Becca," Jess said softly.

"So are you, Jess," Becca replied.

Becca closed the distance between them and their lips met again. This time, it was a real kiss. Their tongues danced together as they shared their passion and sexual desire for the very first time. Becca reached up and cupped Jess's perfect breast in one hand as they continued to make out. Becca grabbed her ass with her other hand and pulled her body against her. Jess moaned as Becca stimulated a part of her mind and body that had not been touched in a very long time.

They broke from their kiss as a moment of sanity washed over them at the same time. They were panting and their nipples were as hard as diamonds as they reluctantly separated.

"Oh my, um, wow, Jess!" Becca panted breathlessly.

"Well that was something," Jess sighed.

"Wow you two. If we weren't in the pool, you'd catch on fire," I said, trying to break the awkwardness.

"I'm sorry Becca," Jess said. "I don't know what keeps coming over me."

"Don't apologize, Jess," Becca said. "You deserve to feel good, and that kiss definitely felt good. I kissed a girl, and I liked it," Becca sang the Katy Perry lyrics.

"But, we shouldn't have done that," Jess said, embarrassed. "You're married."

"Are you kidding me?" Becca laughed. "I'm sure Steve loved that as much as we did. But I'm sorry if you feel like I took advantage of your vulnerable state. I really care about you, and I love you. You're my best friend."

"I love you too, Becca." Jess said. "You didn't take advantage of me. I was just feeling guilty. Thank you. It did feel nice."

Becca made her way over to the floating shelf and sat on one of the middle chairs. She exposed her body to us again in the process. Jess followed her as I watched her ass climb out of the water. She bent at the waist, presenting me with a great view of her greatest feature. I could see her labia and asshole slightly as she bent down before rolling onto the chair.

I climbed up on the floating shelf to join them. Both women stared at my now rock hard cock as I made my way to the chair next to Becca. Both women looked amazing in the final sunlight of the day. Their eyes looked hungry as they looked at me.

"You two make one hot couple," Jess said. "I never thought we'd be sitting around nude together when you walked down the aisle 20 years ago. You were always so shy about your body, Becca."

"Steve made me realize I needed to let all those doubts go," Becca explained. "I bought a bunch of hot bikinis for Bora Bora to surprise him. By the end of the trip, I wasn't even wearing them, even around Ted. It was exhilarating.*

"Oh my," Jess replied. "I bet Ted was happy to see you."

"You have no idea," Becca smiled, remembering Ted's huge cock. She thought of herself being bent over with her face on the cushion as Ted hammered into her. Her body flushed as her mind took her back to their raw sex.

"I can see how that would be hot," Jess said. "Having two men ogle your naked body. I can't imagine."

This conversation was doing nothing to relieve my rock hard dick. Becca looked over at me as the sun moved over the horizon. The hunger in her eyes matched my own.

"Well Jess, I think we should go inside and take showers to get this pool water off our skin," Becca said. "We can show you our pictures from our vacation and watch Netflix after that."

The three of us walked naked to our rooms. As soon as we crossed the bedroom's threshold, Becca turned and kissed me deeply. She stroked my cock a few times and then crawled up on the bed and placed her face in the mattress shaking her ass at me. I knew what she wanted and was glad to provide it.

"That was so fucking hot watching you kiss her," I told her as we worked into a rhythm.

"I know," Becca moaned. "Her lips felt so soft. I've never even thought of kissing a girl before today."

I increased my pace as Becca moaned below me. She leaned up and kissed me as we fucked each other. In the middle of our sex, we realized we left the door cracked. If Jess was using the shower, she'd need to walk past our room. Both of us looked up at the door at the same time and saw a sudden movement behind it. The thought of her watching us spurred me on as I continued to slam into Becca from behind.

"Ahh yes, baby," Becca moaned as I slammed into her hard. She became even more vocal realizing she was being watched. "Fuck me like that. You know how much I like it when you pound me good!"

"You like when I fuck you like a slut, Becca?" I asked.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me like Ted did!" she cried as our pelvises slammed together.

Her words were all the stimulation I needed to put me over the edge as I came deep in her pussy. Becca felt my cum shooting into her, and it set her orgasm off as well. I could feel her spasms through her as I collapsed on her back. Once we caught our breath, I pulled out and we hurried to the shower.

Twenty minutes later, I was watching baseball on our 85 inch screen in the living room while waiting for Becca and Jess. I was wearing a pair of loose cotton shorts and no shirt, which is what I normally wear to lounge in before bed. Jess walked out wearing short cotton shorts that highlighted her figure well, along with a spaghetti strap tank top with a high midriff that exposed plenty of her flat belly.

"Hi Steve, who's playing?" Jess asked as she strolled into the room and sat on the end of our sectional, across from me.

"It's the Diamondbacks and Dodgers," I replied. "Looks like the Dodgers are going to win. They're up by 3, and our bullpen isn't looking so hot right now."

Becca walked into the room wearing a short teal colored babydoll, looking sexy as hell. Her abundant cleavage spilled out the top, and her long legs looked amazing under the short skirt. She sat down on the couch between Jess and me.

"Let me show you some of our vacation photos, Jess," Becca said as she synched her phone to the TV. We stored the PG rated pictures in a vacation folder on our cloud.

Becca laid down with her head on my leg. Her feet were up close to Jess on the other end of the sectional. Becca started the slide show of our room showing a walkthrough of the bathroom. bedroom, and living areas. The photos progressed to our outdoor area showing the deck and infinity pool overlooking Mount Otemanu and the turquoise ocean lagoon. Becca talked about how nice our room was and how we spent most of our time on the deck, in the pool, and in the water in front of our room. She flipped through our underwater pictures I shot with my GoPro and some of the videos as well. As she progressed through the photos, one popped up with her spread eagle and covered with my cum.

"Oh shit, I didn't think I moved this one over!" Becca cried, as she sat up and clicked the remote, trying to flip past it.

The next slide was her bent over with her face on the net, spreading herself open for the camera. It looked amazing on our huge screen in high definition.

"Fuck! Oh my God!" Becca yelled in embarrassment as she flipped to the next slide of our normal vacation pictures.

"Wow Becca, nice vacation pictures," Jess laughed at her embarrassment. "Looks like you had a great time."

"I'm so sorry, Jess," Becca said embarrassingly. "I did not mean to show you those."

"It's okay," Jess tried to comfort her. "I already saw you naked today anyway. And they were really hot."

"Thank you, Jess," Becca blushed as she laid back down, closing out of the photo album.

"Plus, I'm kinda looking at the same view right now," Jess said as she looked down at Becca laying across the couch.

I looked at Becca and saw that when she laid back down, her teddy flipped up at the bottom, exposing her hip to me. It didn't look like she was wearing any panties, and from where Jess was sitting, she was probably seeing much more than I was. Becca quickly grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it down to cover herself.

"It looks like you've become quite an exhibitionist, Becca," Jess teased again.

"Well, it is really fun," Becca admitted.

"What do you like about it, Becca?" Jess asked.

"I realized I liked exposing myself," Becca admitted. "It really turned me on, and I liked the reaction Steve had. We've been screwing like rabbits." Becca turned and faced Jess as she answered her questions and placed her feet on her lap.

"Does it turn you on that I just saw that picture of you, Becca?" Jess grinned.

Becca paused as she thought about her best friend seeing her covered in cum and spreading herself for the camera. "Yeah, it is kind of hot knowing you saw me like that," Becca admitted.

Jess looked down at Becca in her short teddy, knowing what lay just under it. Her mouth opened slightly as she bit her own lip thinking about Becca's nude body covered in cum. She reached up and began softly rubbing her pretty pedicured feet. Becca flipped through Netflix and turned on a show that looked sexy as she enjoyed her massage.

Bridgekicker
Bridgekicker
1,117 Followers