My Wife Becca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess eventually dismounted Becca's body and turned to face me. She brought her mouth to mine and we shared a kiss. I could taste my wife's familiar flavor on her full wet lips as we made out. Becca stood up next to us, and Jess turned to her, smiling. They leaned in and kissed each other just inches from me. I could hear their tongues and lips smacking as they made out.

"You two are amazing," Jess smiled as they broke their kiss. "Thank you."

I woke up Saturday to the smell of coffee and breakfast. Jess and Becca were at the counter sipping coffee and making omelets. They were wearing activewear and looked like they were ready to go to the gym.

"Good morning lover," Becca said as she kissed me.

"Good morning, beautiful" I replied as I hugged her.

"Hi Jess," I smiled as I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Good morning, stud," Jess smiled.

"We're going to the gym. Did you want to go?" Becca asked.

"Sure," I replied. "I just have to make sure we're back by 11:30, when Ted gets here."

We went to the gym after breakfast. Becca and Jess went to their stations, and I hit the weights. I saw them getting looks from quite a few guys. Their activewear didn't leave much to the imagination, and Jess's ass looked spectacular. If she was wearing panties, they had to be paper thin. We worked out for an hour and a half and headed home.

We took showers when we got home, and got dressed in case Ted wanted to go out for lunch. Plus we didn't want to startle the guy by making our house look like a nudist resort. At 11:30, the doorbell rang and Becca went to greet him.

"Ted?" I heard Becca yell. "You look amazing!"

I rounded the corner and was as shocked as her. Ted probably lost sixty pounds, and I could see his muscle definition through his gray polo shirt. His arms were defined and vascular, and he looked tan. He was wearing a pair of jeans that fit him well, and his gut was gone.

"What the heck did you do with Ted?" I asked.

"Ted needed a tune-up," He smiled

"Well, come in," Becca said as she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"I'll get your bag," I said as I grabbed his suitcase and rolled it in.

Jess came around the corner, and I saw the look of shock on her face when she saw Ted as well. She looked him up and down, and I could tell she liked what she saw.

"Hi Ted, it's been a long time," Jess said, smiling.

"Hi Jess, sorry to hear about your split up," Ted said sincerely. "I know how hard it is at first. It does get easier with time."

"Thank you, Ted," Jess said. "You look really good."

We walked Ted to the guest house in the back, and I put his suitcase inside.

"Did you want to go out for lunch?" I asked. "Or we can whip something up."

"No, please. I've had enough driving around." Ted replied. "I can order Doordash if you want. I don't want to impose."

"Ted, I insist," Becca replied. "I'll whip something up for us right now."

We sat down at the patio table to eat lunch, and we caught up with everyone's lives. Ted got a personal trainer as soon as he returned from Bora Bora, and he went on a three day fast followed by a strict keto diet. Between the diet, the rigorous exercise routine, and intermittent fasting, he sculpted his body into a work of art in just three months.

We talked for a couple hours, and there was quite a bit of flirting going on between all of us. Becca and Ted resumed where they left off. I could see that Jess was attracted to Ted as well, and they shared similar senses of humor. Jess openly flirted with me as well. The conversation seemed to increase the sexual tension among us.

"I'm getting hot," Becca said, fanning herself. "You guys want to get in the pool?"

"Absolutely," Ted replied. "I'll go get my boardshorts."

"Uh Ted, we don't wear those here," Becca smiled.

"Are you serious?" Ted asked, smiling. "Prove it."

Becca's face flushed as she remembered how much she liked when Ted told her what to do. She slowly reached for the bottom of her shirt and pulled it upwards, revealing her tight body in the process. She gazed into Ted's eyes while she was doing this, and she challenged him to break eye contact with her. She was not wearing a bra, and when the hem of her shirt pulled past her breasts, they were revealed to all of us. Ted maintained eye contact even though her perfect breasts were available to look at.

Becca unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her thighs as she was seated in the chair in front of Ted. She kicked them off her feet and stood in only her thong. She looked Ted in the eyes as her thumbs went to her waistband and began pulling them down. Her panties dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. Finally, she turned and bent at the waist to pick up her discarded clothes. Her ass was thrust at Ted's face, and she opened her legs slightly to present him with her familiar openings.

"Well shit, I guess you weren't lying," Ted laughed as he pulled his polo shirt off his now muscular body.

Jess stood and pulled off her top. Below it, she was wearing a black lace bra that lifted her breasts nicely. Ted and I stared as she unzipped her skirt, letting it fall down her toned legs. She was wearing matching lace thong panties that accented her curves. Ted and Jess gazed into each other's eyes. You could see a hunger in both of them as they saw each other in a whole new light.

"Wait, Jess," Becca said as Jess reached for her bra. "Let me help you."

Becca reached around Jess from behind as she cupped her breasts and fondled them in front of our eyes. She slowly reached for the front clasp and unhooked it while holding the bra over her breasts. She slowly let the bra fall from her as we stared on. Becca reached up again and fondled her now naked breasts and teased her pink nipples.

Becca slowly ran her right hand down Jess's torso while her left held her breast. She moved her fingertips under her thong over her pelvic area to the tip of her clit. Jess shuddered as Ted watched her being groped by her best friend. Becca brought her other hand down and hooked both thumbs in Jess's thong as she slowly peeled it off her. I could see moisture between her labia as she stepped out of her panties. Becca looked at me and Ted as she planted a wet kiss on the bottom of Jess's right butt cheek.

"You're beautiful, Jess," Ted said as he took all of her in for the very first time.

"Your turn, Ted," Becca smiled sexily.

Ted stripped off his jeans as Becca and Jess looked on. He slowly peeled his boxers down as more and more of his thick cock was revealed to their eyes. When the elastic band finally snapped past his cock head, it sprung up in its erect state. Somehow, his cock looked even bigger now that he had less body fat. His big dick swung side to side as he walked into the pool, and Becca and Jess stared at him in awe. We all jumped in the pool to cool off from the sexual tension.

We swam and lounged in the pool for most of the afternoon. I told Ted about our recent threesome activity with Jess. We talked about playing into Becca's submissive side to see how much fun we could have later.

I barbecued steaks, asparagus, and potatoes for dinner. We remained naked for the rest of the day. Our house officially became a nude resort. We became quite comfortable being nude around each other as the newness wore off. But still, Ted and I had a hard time not getting erections as the girls pranced in front of us displaying their treasures. After dinner, we showered and congregated in the living room for more drinks and to watch a movie. Becca was wearing a sheer babydoll, and Jess was wearing a red transparent lingerie set. Ted and I were wearing thin cotton shorts.

"I have an idea," Jess smiled. "Let's watch a porno. All this nudity has me wound up, and I haven't seen one in years."

"I have a good one we should watch," Becca said with an evil grin.

Becca grabbed my phone and flipped through some videos. She synced it up to the screen and hit play. Her image filled the screen along with my cock and Ted's, followed by Becca's voice.

"Mmm, I can taste my pussy on your cock, Ted," Becca smiled.

"Do you like the taste of pussy, Becca?" Ted asked.

"Yeah, I do actually," she replied.

Becca was displayed on the 85 inch screen sucking and stroking both of our dicks. Jess's eyes widened as realization hit her face.

"Oh my God, Becca," Jess said, completely shocked. "You fucked Ted?"

"A few times, yes," Becca replied.

"You didn't get jealous, Steve?" Jess asked.

"Did I look jealous?" I replied laughing.

"No, definitely not," Jess replied as she watched Becca and listened to me on screen getting her ready for the sex she was about to have.

"Come here, Becca," Ted said.

Becca walked to him, and as soon as she was within arms reach, he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. They made out in front of us, and Ted reached under her teddy to caress her body. He pulled his shorts down and spun her around facing us. Becca straddled Ted's legs as she squatted above him. He held her hips as she slowly descended toward his raised cock. She was not wearing anything under her teddy, and we could see her moisture between her spread labia.

"Tell me what you want, Becca," Ted said.

"I want you to fuck the shit out me, Ted," Becca gasped.

Ted ripped her teddy as he pulled it up and off her, leaving her nude and splayed out in front of us. Her round tits moved with her body, and her puffy pink nipples hardened in front of our eyes. Her eyes locked on mine as she lowered herself onto Ted's hard cock once again.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Steve?" Becca moaned as she slowly impaled herself on his cockhead. "Your wife sliding down this big cock?"

"Fuck yes," I said.

Jess moved next to me and reached into my shorts, grabbing my cock. I lifted my hips and removed my shorts to give her room as we watched Becca sliding down Ted's cock. Inch after inch slid into Becca's pussy in front of our eyes. I unhooked Jess's bra, and she pulled it off her. She raised her hips and took off her thong.

"This is so fucking hot, Steve," Jess whispered in my ear.

Becca bottomed out with a loud moan, saying, "God, I forgot how big your cock was."

I pulled Jess to me, and we kissed as our hands explored each other's bodies. I pushed Jess onto her hands and knees in front of Becca and Ted. I dropped behind her and licked her pussy from behind. I licked and sucked on her clit as her body was overcome in the lustful scene. Becca sped up her pace as she slid up and down Ted's cock. Jess raised up and kissed Becca deeply, making a connection between all of us.

Jess licked and kissed Becca's body and sucked her nipple into her mouth. Becca moaned loudly as Ted lifted his hips, and their groins slapped together. Jess kissed further down Becca's body until she was directly in front of her stuffed pussy. She could see and smell Becca's arousal coating Ted's shaft. She wanted to taste her on both of them. As I licked and sucked Jess from behind, she leaned forward and licked Becca's clit.

"Oh Jess, ah that feels good," Becca moaned.

Jess sucked her clit into her mouth as I did the same to her. I could feel her body shaking, and she came quickly. I watched her asshole clench and release as she rode through her orgasm. When her convulsions stopped, I rose up on my knees and lined up with her entrance. I shoved my hard dick into her as she licked up and down Ted's thrusting shaft. She licked down to Ted's balls as Becca rose and fell above her face.

Jess came up for air as Becca increased her speed on Ted's cock. I pulled Jess back and kissed her as our tongues met. I could taste Becca's familiar fluids on her mouth. Becca flipped around facing Ted as they made out as well. Ted's cock pistoned into her as his balls slapped up against her. Becca's ass looked tantalizing as her pussy was spread by his big dick. Jess leaned down again and licked Ted's balls. She followed his shaft upward to where it connected with Becca. She kept licking until she reached Becca's pink puckered asshole. She rimmed around it for several seconds while Ted thrusted up into her. Jess flattened her tongue and began lapping at her backdoor, bringing pleasure to both of her holes.

Oh fuck, your tongue feels good, Jess!" Becca cried.

Becca rolled her hips on Ted as he slapped his hips up into her. Jess's tongue and Ted's cock became too much for Becca and her body trembled as her orgasm took over her body. She licked Ted's tongue as her body let go, squirting her fluids all over his balls. Jess shoved her tongue into her ass as her body convulsed in ecstasy.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Becca moaned into Ted's mouth.

Becca dismounted Ted and looked at Jess as I rammed into her from behind. She leaned down and kissed her saying, "It's your turn to try this big dick."

I pulled out of Jess and pulled Becca to me. We kissed and then turned to watch Jess take Ted's cock for the first time. She crawled onto Ted's lap and straddled his cock. She pressed her lips to his as they shared their first kiss. They lost themselves in their makeout session and continued to kiss for several minutes. Jess ground her hips up against Ted as they finally broke their kiss to take a breath.

Both were breathing hard into each other as Jess rose up and placed the crown of Ted's cock at her tight pink entrance. She slowly inserted him into her as she moaned into his mouth. Ted held her hips and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her body to his as she slowly sank down on his glistening cock.

"Oh my God, Ted. Your cock feels so fucking big in me," Jess moaned loudly.

I thrusted back into Becca as we both watched our best friends mating for the very first time. Jess worked her perfect thick ass around in circles as she rode Ted's cock, letting it hit parts of her that had never been touched. Ted lifted his hips into her as he enjoyed the sensations her body was bringing him. Her ass danced beautifully in front of us with each thrust.

Becca leaned forward as she kissed Jess's cheeks. She kissed toward her center and brought her tongue to Jess's puckered opening. She dove her tongue into her as Jess's body continued to rise and fall on Ted's cock. Her body shivered at the sensations running through her. Jess's movements became too fast for Becca to maintain contact with her. I pulled her back and kissed her again.

Ted pushed Jess down flat on the couch, and her head landed under us. She leaned up and brought her lips to Becca's hard clit. Becca fell down over Jess's body, and she brought her own lips to her clit as they both connected at their sensitive nubs. I continued to thrust into Becca, as Jess reached up with her hands and caressed my balls. She wrapped her fingers around my cock, and pulled it to her mouth, sucking Becca's juices off me before returning it to my wife's hungry pussy.

Becca was inspired by Jess's actions and did the same thing with Ted's hard cock before putting it back inside Jess. Both women writhed under us as they licked and pleased each other. Jess started moaning loudly into Becca's clit as she came on Ted's dick. The sight of Becca licking Jess's pussy while Ted plowed into her became too much for both of us, and we let go of our seeds inside the shuddering women. Jess pulled my cock out of Becca and swallowed the last few spurts of my orgasm. Ted continued to spasm inside Jess as she rode through her orgasm.

When they were done cumming, Becca pulled Ted's cock out of her and licked their combined seed off them. She looked down at Jess's sloppy pussy covered in Ted's cream. She dove her mouth into her mound and licked her fervently. I pulled back from Jess's mouth, and she latched back onto Becca with her tongue. Ted and I both stood back in awe as both women sucked our cum from each other's pussies.

They continued to lick and suck each other for several minutes. Jess brought her hand up and sawed her fingers in and out of Becca's pussy, bringing her to another orgasm. She sexily licked her cum covered fingers as Becca brought her to another orgasm with her tongue and fingers. Becca inserted her slimy finger into Jess's ass as she brought her off in front of us. They eventually sat up and kissed each other deeply.

"Thank you, Becca," Jess whispered. Becca kissed her again letting her know that she was welcome.

Jess smiled at Ted and took his hand, saying," I'm not done with you yet, big boy." She held his hand and they walked out to the guest house and shut the door.

"That couldn't have worked out any better," I smiled.

"They're in for a long night," Becca laughed.

Sunday morning, Becca and I woke up around 10:00. I washed up and turned the coffee pot on. I noticed Jess's room was empty, and she must have spent the night with Ted. Becca and I ate breakfast alone, enjoying each other's company.

"They must have been at it all night," Becca said, smiling.

"I think we might have started something," I said.

"Like I said, she deserves to have a man want her again," Becca replied.

We were cleaning up after breakfast when Jess and Ted emerged from Ted's room. Ted was wearing a pair of loose shorts, and Jess was nude. She walked into the kitchen smiling contentedly.

"I didn't have any clothes with me when I left with Ted last night," Jess said, laughing. "Talk about a walk of shame."

"No shame in your game," Becca laughed, giving her a high five. "You go girl! Let me make you breakfast. I'm sure you worked up an appetite."

"We sure did," Ted said, smiling.

"Hey, since Jess is already naked, why don't we all just stay that way for the rest of the weekend," Becca said as she slipped out of her nighty.

"No arguments from me," I said as I dropped my shorts.

Ted did the same, and we all talked as we made breakfast. Ted and Jess seemed to be hitting it off well. She laughed at his jokes, and couldn't seem to keep her hands off him. They were constantly rubbing each other affectionately and in some kind of contact. Ted and Jess ate breakfast as we talked about our plans for the day. Jess wanted to spend the day by the pool again rather than deal with hordes of tourists at some of the popular destinations around town. We all agreed. I put ribs on the smoker for later and mixed up a pitcher of margaritas.

Becca and Jess laid out in the sun for a while as Ted and I talked about old times. It felt great to have our closest friends around again. Becca and Jess got our attention when they decided to apply coconut oil on each other's bodies. They were rubbing and pinching each other's nipples as they oiled each other's tits. They locked together in a hot kiss as their tongues dueled in and out of their mouths.

"I never knew I'd like girls so much, but kissing her gets me wet," Becca smiled.

"Yeah, the feeling is mutual," Jess smiled as she kissed Becca again.

They continued their oily rubdown as we watched. Becca dropped to her knees in front of Jess and oiled her legs and ass. She ran her fingers through the crack in her ass and slid it through her labia as she moved to the front. Jess's ass was a shimmering sight to behold.

Becca stood when she was done and handed the bottle to Jess. She poured oil into the palm of her hands and reached out to cover both of Becca's round cheeks. She rubbed the oil in and worked her way into the crack in her ass. She slid her hand into the crack of and ran her fingers in and out several times, stimulating her in the process. Jess then ran her fingers forward and inserted them into her wet folds.

Jess pushed Becca back on the chair and rubbed the lotion on her feet, giving her a massage. She massaged her way up each leg and spread them in the process. When she got to her pussy, she inserted her fingers again and dove her face into her, licking her clit. Just as Becca was getting really worked up, Jess suddenly stopped licking her, stood up, and laid down in the chair next to her.