All Comments on 'My Wife Ch. 02: The Study Break'

by ldlarry52

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome!

Great story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

the husband is a sweet cucky wimp. I would love to meet this lovely couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved this

My wife was having sex with the boy next door for a couple of years. When he chose to go to a nearby college she was very happy. We took several weekend trip up to see him and she even went up on her own one weekend. She had a very similar story to tell me. His roommate was very strange and whenever she was around he would disappear. But there were two other boys on his floor who knew he was fucking a married woman and they decided to introduce themselves. She told me that she got fucked in his room, in their room, in the communal showers while some other boys watched and also outside near one of the buildings in the early evening and they got caught by campus security. When the guy said he would forget it happened for a blowjob, well, let's just say that next time she went up for a visit, one of her stops was in the security office.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
My wife

Another "my whore wife" story by anon is as silly as the posted story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re: anonymous - I love this

You're one sick scum bag. Willing cuckolds are the worst kind of human being, lower than dog shit on a side walk.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman9 months ago

Excellent story. Scott and Tami have a hot thing going, and I liked the way the roommate confidently took her. Lucky lady, and lucky young studs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous