All Comments on 'My Wife Cheated'

by thaumatin

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
KinPAKinPA10 months ago

I get that there was cheating, but this is too much. If I could have given a negative score, I would have. This was nothing more than continual emotional torture and the father and daughter have no redeeming values.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong10 months ago

What a hot little fuck story. Do your daughter Daddy. It pays to.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too cruel to be eroitc. Do not deserve a rating

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You have something that doesn't feel right in the story. Incest being illegal the daughter shouldn't want everyone knowing their situation. You have her basically telling the world. All the mom would have to say is okay to jail with both of you.

CDreynCDreyn10 months ago

Story is about nothign more than emotional abuse and toture. Too bad that theres no way to give negative stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story, but how could Amelia be so sure she would have a daughter? Odds are only 50-50.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@ KinPA, What did the mother do for 20 years? Oh, right... lied to her husband and daughter. How much of an impact would the lies have on her husband and daughter when they found out? Our society forgets what cheating really does to a family because of the idea "it's only sex". Unfortunately we have lessened and cheapened the loving act of sex to an act of do whatever you want to do if it feels good regardless of who you hurt in the process.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@KinPA you blame the father and 'not-quite-a-real-daughter' instead of the cheating cum dumpster and lying whore that fucked around and let this man raise another man's offspring for all those years? What sort of fucked up slag logic is that?

That said, the idea that the skank hangs around after the truth comes out, or that they would even WANT her around after that bitch manipulated and used them both for such a long time is ludicrous and makes this 'story' complete nonsense.

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

Very original. I would have preferred sister wives. 20 years of faithful penance should be wife at least sister wife status. Still a good story though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How does the saying go? Two wrongs does not do a right, or two rights does a left?

Well folks, this is just a fantasy story, it is, isn't it?

Damn good and original to boot!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now10 months ago

That was awesome! Really liked it.

thaumatinthaumatin10 months agoAuthor

Sorry guys. I know some of you would have preferred me to blow her head off with my 357, and throw her illegitimate kid out on the street to become a crack head, or hooker, but that isn't how the story came into my head.

I am working on my next couple of stories, and assure you they are all different.

It may be worth some readers reacquainting themselves with the cuckold genre, where it is a regular occurrence for the other spouse to be cut off, and relegated to the spare room and cleanup duty, while one spouse and the lover get to do all the fucking.

In this case, I simply reversed it so hubby got it all, instead of getting cut off.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's OK people, it's a fictional story. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 Stars. A very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story very well written. To the guy saying they could go to jail for incest, what part of he is NOT the father do you not understand? It's not incest! And by the way I found this story by clicking into the the INCEST/TABOO section. Also at the top of the story it plainly says INCEST you chose to read the story so go fuck off and annoy someone else!

And to those saying it was cruel, I say no! The mother deserved it! She hid the fact that she cheated for 18 years. If he really wanted to make the story cruel he would have had the daughter force the mother to watch as the husband took her virginity. 5 stars to the author!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good story. The motber only has her self to blame for cbeating

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So I only have one question, why didn't Karen (his wife) never give him another child, or should we say his first child? Did she get fixed after Amelia was born, to rob him of ever having a child that was truly his??

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok tell me again why the cheating wife/Karen stayed married to her husband? And take all of this Humiliation, and the fact of not being allowed to fuck her husband ever again! Why didn't Karen ever have more children after Amelia? But the Knowledge that her own daughter took her husband away from her, should of been enough of a reason to leave the marriage!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While she made a huge mistake, she probably didn't realize the daughter wasn't his and has tried to be the best wife possible as some sort of penance and coping mechanism for her guilt. I daresay that's the reason she chose to stay after the daughter told her the plan, and also probably because she was a bit scared of what she might do, but probably more to do with self-loathing and guilt. I'm surprised she cheated so quickly into their marriage (2 years) even though it's the age-old excuse of getting drunk and not being able to resist some cute guy. This is why you always ALWAYS get DNA tests done on your newborns. You never know, so don't take the chance.

In the end Karen got what she deserved as far as I'm concerned. She loses her family but is forced to watch but never really participate in their life from then on or have one of her own. I sure hope that one-night stand was worth it. The only thing worse than a cheater (OK rapists and murderers are worse, but aside from that sort of extreme) is a cheater that keeps the lie and cuckolds you your entire marriage. They deserve all the shit that comes their way - and then some. At least the daughter is loyal to a fault and will give him the blood child and true loving marriage he should have always had.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dumbest crap I've read, no woman would stay in that house and be humiliated like that . No stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good fantasy, (I would not consider this an incest/taboo story), if she is over 18. She is not a relative; and can have an affair with him at any time.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Parts were hot, but the dialogue was odd and stilted. Genetics aside, she was legally his daughter and thus what they were doing was illegal. Karen's penance felt unlikely. It all just lacked that je said sei quoi that gives a story that feeling of verisimilitude that makes a fantasy a great story. 4*

Buster2UBuster2U3 days ago

10 Big Blazing stars for a Great Read and for the excellent author! What a perfect BTB on the cheating wife, when the Daughter kicks her Mother out of her own bedroom! LOL That was so Perfect I am going to have to read more from this author! What a Great Idea. It really can't get better than that! Thanks for the Effort! Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthaumatin@thaumatin
I'm a Male in my 60s I guess some may regard me as somewhat vanilla. I love younger women. As young as is legal, that is. I love other men's wives. I don't mind cuckolding a married woman's husband, but I'm not into degrading or humiliating him, or standing by while his wife ...