My Wife Cheated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together, totally unmoving, for several minutes. We just lay there, staring into each others eyes. My tears still dripping down onto my little girl's face.

After a few minutes I felt Amelia slowly, gently start to move under me. Not thrusting up at me, but rather, just moving a little, just to see how it felt. "Oh my God Daddy, I'm so full, I feel like I'm going to explode." Amelia looked up at me. "Now Daddy, you can start to move, BUT, DADDY, please be gentle with me, don't hurt me any more."

I held my Baby Girl tightly in my arms. "I won't hurt you any more, Baby Girl." I whispered, "I will never hurt you again. I promise."

We slowly, gently, and with infinite tenderness made love for an hour. Most of the time we were just barely moving. Moving just enough to provide the friction to maintain my erection.

We spent most of our time kissing, and staring deeply into each others eyes, and whispering "I love you" to each other.

Eventually, I was ready to cum. "Baby Girl, I need to cum, are you protected? should I pull out?"

"Daddy, don't you dare pull out." Amelia looked deeply into my eyes, "Daddy, I don't ever want you to pull out. Fill me, Daddy. I want to feel you cum deep inside me."

I held out as long as I could, then, I filled my Baby Girl with my semen, again and again, jet after jet of my cum delivered deep inside her, flooding her insides with my load.

I collapsed on top of Amelia, totally spent. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly to her. "Thank you Daddy, I love you."

"Thank you Baby Girl, I love you too."

..............................................................................

We both dozed off like that, wrapped up together in each others arms. My flaccid cock still buried deep inside Amelia's ravaged pussy.

After we had napped for a little while we woke up, and looked into each others eyes, "Baby, I think we need a shower." I said

"I think you might be right." she giggled

Together we got up and made our way to the en-suite. Together we showered, both taking turns to soap each other, both gently caressing each other.

We walked together back into the bedroom. The bed was a mess. It was covered in semen, pussy juice, and of course, blood. There was a large puddle of pink fluids in the middle of the bed. Not a place either of us wanted to sleep. Amelia took my hand, "We can sleep in my room tonight, I don't fancy the idea of sleeping in that mess."

I followed her to her room, where we both crawled into bed and wrapped our arms around each other. We slept together cuddled up tightly to each other until the sun streaming in through the window woke us up.

Amelia was the first to get out of bed. She was moving very gingerly. She slipped on a dressing gown, and left the room. I got up, and went to the toilet. Then I made my way to the kitchen.

Amelia was standing in the kitchen, by the table. Her mother was at the stove making coffee, and breakfast. "Amelia, Are you alright?" Karen asked her daughter.

I could see Karen had been crying. She looked like she hadn't slept all night.

"I'm fine mum, I'm so very sore, and I'm going to walk funny for days, but I'm fine."

Karen burst into tears, and turned towards the stove. Amelia looked at her mother with pity. "I'm sorry mum, that was more information than you needed." Amelia turned her mother to face her. "Mum, I'm sorry. But you brought this on yourself. I would only ever have loved Daddy as my father, if you hadn't cheated on him. Cheated on us."

Karen looked at her daughter. "I know. I did bring this on myself, but it doesn't make it any less painful. I hope that one day you will both forgive me." Karen looked at Amelia and then at me. "Until then, I will take care of you both, and love you both, as you deserve." She guided Amelia to a chair.

"Now, sit down. Breakfast and coffee are ready." Karen said, before leaving the kitchen.

When I walked back to the main bedroom after breakfast I was surprised. While Amelia and I had eaten our breakfast Karen had stripped and remade the bed, and turned it down, on both sides. She had also removed more of her things, and taken them to the spare room.

Amelia walked up behind me and slipped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder. She looked at her mothers handiwork and said, "I think I'm too sore to mess that up again today, but I would love to give you a blow job."

"I'm sure I can wait, Baby Girl."

"Hey. That's a one time offer, Mister."

"No it isn't. Remember, in your speech to your mum, you promised to obey me." I grinned at Amelia, "Besides, you gave your mother permission to give me a blow job any time you are too busy. Remember?"

Amelia giggled, "I'll never be too busy to give you a blow job, Daddy."

......................................................................................

Over the weekend we had to attend a family gathering at Karen's parents country property. A bunch of Karen's aunts, uncles, cousins, and a few close family friends. It was one of those events that the family liked to do a few times a year.

Karen, Amelia, and I arrived on Friday morning. Over the rest of Friday, and into Saturday morning the rest of the family and friends arrived.

It was about five on Friday afternoon, Amelia and I were frolicking in the pool, along with Karen's sister Gail, and Gail's daughter Jean.

Amelia reached around my neck, and pulled my face down so she could give me a kiss. I heard both Gail, and Jean gasp. I ignored them both and returned Amelia's kiss. Gail and Jean left the pool, and went inside.

A short time later, Karen came out to the pool. She looked at Amelia and I, "What are you two doing?" she hissed "Gail and Jean just told me they saw you snogging like lovers, right there in front of them."

"Mother, get this straight, Daddy and I are lovers, and, from time to time, we will do what lovers do." Amelia gave her mother one of her withering looks. "Tell people what you wish, tell them the truth. That is what I will do if I am questioned over my actions. I will tell them the whole truth."

Karen looked at her daughter, "You wouldn't?"

Amelia looked at her mother, "Try me, mum, If you dare." Then with a note of sympathy, "Remember, this was all your doing."

Amelia climbed out of the pool, and started to dry off. Looking at me she said, "Want to come and explore the hay shed with me, Daddy?"

I climbed out of the pool. I couldn't help thinking that my little girl was going to get us into trouble.

Walking across the yard towards the farms outbuildings Amelia linked her arm through mine.

"Daddy, You know I'm not being deliberately cruel to mum, Don't you?"

"Baby Girl, I am seriously starting to wonder."

"She has to learn her place, Daddy. You and I are together now." Amelia looked up at me. "I am willing to be discrete to a point, but I refuse to make this a dirty little secret."

"I can see you are going to get us into trouble, Baby Girl."

Once we reached the hay shed Amelia pulled me inside. “Fancy a roll in the hay, Daddy?”

“Mmhhh, I thought you’d never ask.” I said, as I started to unbuckle my belt and unfasten my jeans.

We made love in the hay, softly, and tenderly. Since that first night we had only ever made love gently. I think, perhaps, our first brutal sex act had cured both of us of the need for rough sex, maybe permanently.
I had always been a gentle, caring lover, with Karen, and with girlfriends that I had before I met Karen, and now, with Amelia.
Amelia seemed to relish our soft tender lovemaking. She would gently stroke my body. Gently using her hands to guide me to where she wanted to be touched. Guiding my head down to her sexy little pussy, so I could suck the nectar from her. The only thing that remotely resembled roughness was the way she would mash my face into her pussy as she came. Then she would become a sex crazed animal until her orgasm subsided.

I was buried to the hilt inside Amelia, not daring to move, because I was not yet ready to cum.
Amelia had her hands wrapped around the back of my head. Turning my head towards her face, she looked deep into my eyes, “Daddy, I’m ovulating today, please fill me with your seed.”

Knowing I could impregnate her drove me over the edge. “UGH FUCK BABY.” I cried out. “UGH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK.” I looked down into my little girl’s face. “Thank you Baby Girl.” I whispered.

“Thank you Daddy.” Amelia smiled up at me, “I hope this time we will have captured your little daughter inside me.”
“Daddy?”

“MMMMhh”

“Will you still love me when my belly is all big and round, and I look like I swallowed a beach ball?”

“Do you really need to ask?” I looked at my little girl, “I will love you always. Big and round, old and grey, Always, and for ever. I LOVE YOU, BABY GIRL”
“Baby Girl, when your little breasts have grown all big and milky, can I have some?”

“Daddy, Are you admitting to an adult nursing fetish?”

“Nope, Just an Amelia fetish, there is absolutely nothing about you that I don’t want to try.”

“I love you Daddy.” She grinned at me, “And of course you can.”
……………………………………………………………………….
A couple of months after the visit to Karen's parents farm, Amelia and I were in bed, at home.
Amelia was sitting astride me on the bed, cowgirl style. She was gently rubbing her pussy up and down along the shaft of my cock, keeping both of us primed, but not yet ready to start fucking.
Slowly she leaned down and wrapped her arms around my neck. Then she whispered in my ear, “Daddy, do you remember our little roll in the hay at grandpa’s farm?”

I said I did, “Why is that, Baby Girl?”

“Because Daddy, I promised you a daughter of your own, and in seven months I will deliver that promise.” Amelia kissed me, “I love you Daddy.”

“I love you Baby Girl. Have you told your mother?”

“Not yet, you deserved to hear it first.” Amelia looked down at me. “Now, before I get too fat and lumpy, please fuck me, Daddy.”

With that, Amelia tilted her hips back and allowed my cock to slide effortlessly into her well lubed pussy. As I slid in and out of her I couldn’t help but marvel at the fact. My Baby Girl was going to give me a daughter of my own. Would Amelia still call me Daddy after our daughter was born? Would I still be able to call her Baby Girl? “Oh by the way, Baby Girl. Fabulous and luscious is not the same as fat and lumpy.”

Amelia wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and kissed me hard, “Thank you Daddy.”

The next morning at breakfast Amelia took Karen’s hand in hers. “Mum I have something I have to tell you.” Karen looked worried. “Mum, I told you that I would give Daddy his own daughter. The daughter you should have given him. In seven months I will give Daddy his daughter.”

Karen looked at Amelia. “Are you sure?” she asked

“Yes Mum, I’m sure.”

“Amelia that is wonderful, I’m so happy for you. Oh God, I’m so happy for both of you.” Karen was in tears. I’m sure she would have been conflicted about her feelings. After all her husband and her daughter were about to have a child. She was about to become the grandmother of her husband’s daughter.

I expected things to change at home. I expected Karen to change. Nothing changed. Karen was totally devoted to me, and totally devoted to Amelia, and when our daughter was born Karen became a totally devoted grandmother to Arianna.

The real surprise for Amelia and me was when we met up with the family to inform them that Amelia was going to have a baby. Karen proudly stood up before her family and told them that due to her past indiscretion she had relinquished all rights to her husband and that I was now in a loving and committed relationship with her illegitimate daughter, and that she would always be supportive of our ongoing relationship. Amelia and I now have two daughters, and a son. Karen still lives in the spare room. During Amelia’s pregnancy with Luke, she suffered terrible morning sickness. As a result she told her mother to give me as many blowjobs as needed to keep me happy.
To the surprise of both of us, her mother never once overstepped the mark. She would give me a blowjob, then retire back to her room without seeking any sexual gratification of her own.
In the beginning, she had made me the ultimate cuckold, by having a child by another man. In the end, she had become the ultimate cuckqueen, watching her husband produce his children with her own daughter.

12