My Wife Dates a Senator—Alt Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought of sleeping in the guest bedroom, but I don't want the kids to see that kind of arrangement in our relationship. I will sleep with you in our bed, but I will not have sex with you."

"Do you think you can resist me forever, Reggie," Hester said. "I know you will want me sooner or later. We will need each other. And then, you will forgive me."

"If you're talking about sex, Hester, you should know that I now consider us to have an open marriage. You are free to fuck anyone you chose. Likewise, I will feel free to bed whomever I want. Unlike your previous excursion into dating, I will be extremely discrete and I expect you to be equally as prudent."

"I don't want anyone else, Reggie," Hester said. "It's you I love. I know I hurt you. I hurt you more deeply than I imagined, but you are the only man for me, forever. What I did was a onetime thing. It will never happen again."

"Is that so? A little birdie told me that you returned home from your date in the early afternoon, about 1pm. My guess is that you had sex the Senator Asshole in the morning and maybe again when you showered. Why not? You spent the entire night fucking him. Why not a few more times before you had to leave."

I continued, "The little birdie also told me you gave the senator a passionate full body kiss and told him, 'Until me meet again'".

Hester was incensed. "Abi needs to mind her own business," she exclaimed.

"Well, just maybe you shouldn't have been so obvious in front of her and, God only knows, how many other neighbors."

Hester interjected in an effort to defend herself. "That was just a goodbye kiss and I said what I did just to be polite and let him know I had a good time."

"That sounds to me like you wouldn't hesitate screw him again whenever he returns to town. In fact, I have no doubt that if Senator Asshole came to our front door right now, you wouldn't grab him by his cock immediately, lead him to our bedroom and fuck his brains out."

Hester tried to defend herself again. "I admit that I am strongly attracted to Tom; so much so that I dared to risk your disfavor to have sex with him. If you hadn't overreacted as you have but, rather, forgave me for this little indiscretion in our marriage, I might have considered having him again, only I would have been very discrete next time and I would have hidden any rendezvous from you to keep you from knowing. But now that I see just how hard this was on you, I would never dare see him again."

"That's nice to know, but I don't believe you and I don't want anyone I don't trust and has no respect for me, as my wife. More than that, I wouldn't want a wife that was capable of such a treacherous betrayal of someone they claimed they loved.

"Except for the kids, our marriage is over," I concluded.

We went to bed—Hester on her side and me on mine. The last thing she said before I fell asleep was, "You'll' forgive me. I know you will." She cried and sniffled most of the night. I didn't care.

The next day, the new normal started. Surprisingly, we were able to carry off our subterfuge successfully in front of Elise and Nate. Hester and I became more like roommates than man and wife. In our daily interaction with each other, she was pleasant and even enjoyable to be around—like the Hester I knew before this all started.

As anyone could imagine, there were mornings that I woke up with Hester curled up next to me or with us in the spooning position. As soon as I became conscious of touching her, I would withdraw to my side of the bed. I couldn't deny there were times, when we were touching, that I would get hard. Hester, too, was randy, and I knew it.

One Friday afternoon, Hester approached me to say that her parents wanted her and the kids to visit with them over the weekend.

"I think they want to scold me because of what you told them."

"You mean, the truth," I said. "Well maybe this is your opportunity to set them straight, to make them see that this is actually all my fault," I said sarcastically.

"That's exactly what I intend to do," she responded defiantly.

When Hester returned on Sunday afternoon, she was quiet and withdrawn. I made dinner for everyone and put the kids to bed after their bath.

Hester had been quietly sitting on the patio most of the evening. I went outside with a glass of wine for each of us. I lite a fire in the fire pit and sat back to watch it blaze up. Both of us were quiet until Hester spoke up.

"Do you want to know what happened?" she asked.

"I can sort of imagine," I responded.

"They called me a slut... both of them did. My dad said that if my mom had done to him what I had done to you, he would have slapped her silly and then dragged her by her hair out the front door and locked it behind her. My mom said that if she had done to dad what I had done to you, she would have expected him to slap her silly and then drag her out the front door by her hair and lock it behind her."

I interceded, "Didn't you explain to them that it was my frail ego that prevented us recovering from your 'wonderful experience' with the senator?"

"Of course, I did. They laughed in my face. They said that any man with an ounce of pride and self-respect would have divorced me in a heartbeat. Only the kids have kept you and me together so far."

"They advised me to get off of my high horse, realize the damage I had done to my marriage and the extreme hurt I caused you, and grovel at your feet for a reconciliation."

For a hopeful minute, I thought that just maybe her parents had gotten through to her. But then she added the coup de grace for any hope that she might have understood.

"Like that's going to happen," she said. "They just don't understand the nuances of a modern marriage."

I was disappointed that her mom and dad had not been able to enlighten her. I threw my wine in the fire, returned to the house and poured myself two shots of ninety-proof spiced rum and returned to the patio—with the bottle. I sat there long after Hester had gone to bed, eventually falling to sleep in my patio chair. It wasn't until 2am that I awakened and awkwardly made my way to the bedroom to pass out.

I knew that I had to get my ashes hauled soon or I was going to succumb to Hester's advances. I considered fucking her just so I could get some relief but I knew she would interpret that as the beginning of forgiveness and I wouldn't give her that satisfaction. So, I made some arrangements.

On Thursday, I told Hester that I had a date for Friday night and that I would be home late.

"You what?" she exclaimed. "Here I am trying to make our marriage work by recommitting to you and you are going out on a date—to get bred, I assume"

"I certainly hope so," I said. Let me remind you, our marriage is dead. We are man and wife on paper only. We are living together only for the benefit of the children. You opened the door to extra-marital dating. And, as I told you, as far as I'm concerned, we have an open marriage."

"Who the Hell are you are you going to fuck!" Hester demanded to know.

"That is none of your business," I answered and walked away.

On Friday, without telling Hester, I took my kids to my parents' home for the weekend. I told Hester that, unlike her, I didn't want my kids to see me all dressed up for an evening out without her.

When Hester saw me come down the stairs in my three-piece black suit, I knew she was angry—and I didn't care. Maybe she was beginning to understand a little of what I went through.

Once at the landing a few steps above the floor, I did a little pirouette as Hester had done before stepping out on her date. "What do you think, Hes," I said. I looked good, and I knew it. The snug vest, black tie and the patent leather shoes made me look almost formal.

"When did you ever look that good for me?" Hester asked.

"Perhaps when I was wearing my tux at the at the fund-raising dinner/dance where you first discarded me in favor of Senator Asshole." And then I added, "At least, I didn't go out and buy a new suit for my date like you bought a new dress for yours."

Hester clenched her teeth at my references to her date night.

She was curious, however, at what my plans were since I was all dressed up.

"First, we're going to have a light dinner at the Cosmos Club and then we're going to the City Center Theater and see the play, The Purple Pimpernel. Afterwards, we will go an afterhours lounge for drinks and dancing."

"And after that?" Hester asked.

"We'll see how it goes after that. Maybe I will take her back to her place and then return home. It just depends. This is just a first date, after all. But you never know what could happen on a first date... right?"

At that point, I picked up my keys and walked out of the house, leaving a distraught Hester to consider our situation.

On my way to pick up my date, I stopped at a grocery store and bought a bouquet of flowers. Even though I had known her casually for several years, I was actually a little bit nervous. I hadn't dated in over ten years.

My date was movie-star beautiful. She had gone all out to look wonderful for me: tight, low-cut black cocktail dress down to mid-calf with a slit to her thigh and four-inch-high heels and French thigh-high hoes. My evening went as I hoped it would: Dinner, the theater, dancing. While at the lounge, I had the waiter take a picture of us together. My date had one arm over my shoulder and a hand on my chest. I had a glass of wine on one hand. I sent the picture to Hester.

We actually hit it off in a big way and neither of us were feeling any pain towards the end of the night because we both had a lot to drink. I was feeling better about myself and my situation than I had in months.

When I took her home, I realized that I liked her very much and had more respect for her than I thought I would. She was a genuinely nice person and I enjoyed her company immensely. I would have felt guilty to use our relaxed inhibitions to bed her. Instead, I kissed her goodnight on her porch—and she kissed back with an erotic full-body kiss that lasted a minute or longer.

I drove home carefully since I was probably close to the limit of technically being drunk. It was 1:30am but Hester was waiting for me—and she was angry, very angry.

"You fucked Angie!" she exclaimed. "You fucked that tart! She isn't even your friend. She's my friend. And now she's going to blab all over school that she has fucked you. How am I going to deal with that humiliation?"

Hester couldn't make the connection that what she thinks I did to her was exactly what she had done to me. So, I didn't feel any empathy for her. I brushed passed her and climbed the staircase for bed. I was tired. Hester decided to sleep in the guest room.

Late the next morning, I texted Angie to let her know that Hester believes that I had had sex with her and to be ready for Hester to get in her face about it.

All day Saturday, Hester was still pissed. "How would you feel if I went out and got laid?" she challenged.

"You already did," I reminded her. Further, I told her she was free to fuck anybody she wanted. I didn't care anymore.

I did my Saturday chores around the house. On Sunday, she was equally pissed so I excused myself to pick up Elsie and Nate from my parents' home. I stayed there most of the day.

On Monday, after returning from work, Hester was much more conciliatory. I didn't know why until I heard from Angie that Hester accosted her in the teacher's lounge. It was at that point that Hester learned that Angie and I did not have sex after our date. Hester moved back into the master bedroom that night. She intonated that my lack of sex with Angie meant that I might still be able to forgive her. I assured her that that was not the case. Nevertheless, she continued to expected me to come around eventually.

The new normal continued for another few weeks.

I talked with her a little longer and found out it was some of the children of our neighbors that had accosted her with the references to the slut club. I guess I didn't have to wonder any more about what my neighbors, some or all of them, were talking about.

I had several supporters who offered to help in any way they could. One of them was Abigail. At times, she would invite me to sit on her porch and have a beer—remaining in plain sight of any neighbors who might be thinking that she and I would do anything intimate. Abigail pointed out that although she dated a lot and occasionally brought a friend home to spend the night, she always stayed a safe distance from any of the husbands on the block even though they sometimes tried to flirt with her. She said she couldn't afford to get a reputation for fucking the husbands or the wives would run her out of town.

Hester's Mom was very supportive of my position and said she understood my feelings completely. Nevertheless, it was her ardent hope that I might eventually forgive her and reestablish our strong marriage bond.

"We didn't raise Hester to be this stupid. Please don't ever think that we condone her behavior. We don't understand it any better than you do.

"I know that you are still together only because of the kids," she told me. I hope that is enough to start you two on a path toward reconciliation."

I told her I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up—even for the kids. "I wanted a normal family environment for them but it feels like it is coming apart at the seams."

The illusion that Hester was dedicated to a reconciliation lasted only another month.

Hester did not want to change the status quo—except to normalize our wife-husband relationship. After the kids were put to bed one night, and as I was relaxing in my Lazy Boy, watching a rerun of a Cowboys/Patriots game I had missed, Hester entered the family room. As she approached me, she turned out the lights until the family room was lite with only the light from the TV. I started to ask her what she was doing when she plopped down in my lap, wearing only one of my loose-fitting dress shirts and skimpy panties. Her shirt was open and her breasts were prominently on display—and only a few inches from my face.

"See anything you like?" she purred.

I am not made out of stone. Hester must have noted that as she sat on my lap. However, as I stared at her beautiful breast, just begging to be licked, sucked and kissed; I remembered that the last man that had done that was Senator Asshole—and I was turned off.

"Please, Reggie, if you don't want to make love to me, at least just fuck me."

"That's not going to happen, Hester," I answered. "You are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever known. However, I have had more than my share of girlfriends since high school, and I thought all of them were the most beautiful when I was dating them. I'm certain, I can feel that way about someone else in the future, but not you. I'm staying with you only to provide my children with a semblance of a normal family life.

Hester was upset and retreated to the bedroom while I caught up on the football game I had been missing.

I was suspicious of Hester's professed desire to become exclusive again. When the game was over, I went to bed. However, I did not sleep. Around 3pm, I quietly slipped out of my side of the bed and went to the nightstand on Hester's side. Each of us recharge our cell phones overnight on our nightstands. I unplugged Hesters phone, touched the screen to bring it to life and then held it up to Hester's sleeping face. It recognized her visage immediately and I had access to her texts and emails—and her security system. I found out what her numeric sign-on code was so that I could access her phone whenever I wanted.

I quickly scanned her texts. What I found did not give me the confidence that Hester wanted our old relationship back. She was still in contact with Senator Asshole. He was constantly telling her what a great time she had with him and he was looking forward to having a follow-on tryst. He promised her a more discreet rendezvous next time so her husband (me) would not make her life more difficult than it already was. Reading between the lines, it was obvious that he would let me know that he had sex with Hester because it was a major part of his twisted mind to humiliate the husband and let him know that he had been cuckolded.

A month later, we were hosting the neighborhood summer barbeque for the block and our neighbors. Since it was at our house, I was the chief cook. Most of the time, I was outside cooking, but I had to go inside on occasion for one thing or another. At one point I had to take a piss so I made my way through the house to the guest bathroom on the first floor. As I was passing my office, I notice that the door was closed.

I heard women's voices coming from my office so I stopped to listen.

I heard my wife say, "It was the most exhilarating night of my life. This big, strong, good-looking man wanted me. And as soon as we were in his hotel room, he took me. It was the most wonderful sexual experience of my life.

I heard women laughing. There must have been three of them in the room. One of the three said, "I couldn't be as open as you were about it. I'd have to wait for Bill to go away on business for a few days so I could do it without him finding out."

Another one said, "If his cock is as big as you say, I would probably want more of it. Are you going to see him again."

Bree answered, "We're still in touch but he doesn't have any trips this way planned out for the near future.

Another wife said, "If he would take a fancy to me the way he did you, I would make a trip to DC under some pretense to spend the night with him."

I was ready to boil over. It took a superior test of my will power to keep from busting down the door and slapping my wife around until she was black and blue. Instead, I took my piss and then I returned to the patio. I stood by my barbeque with a beer in my hand, trying to cool off.

I realized during those few moments that all my efforts to provide my daughters with normalcy in their lives were wasted. There was no way I could go on pretending with an unrepented wife. It was time to make a change, a big one.

I noted when Hester came out of the house with three of the wives. They looked at me and giggled. That was my que. I took the long barbeque spatula and banged it loudly on the barbeque exterior. Everyone looked up at the racket I made.

I centered myself on the patio and asked in a loud voice, "Is there anyone here who does not know my wife fucked Senator Noberto about four months ago?"

Only one person started to raise their hand but put it back down again when I stared at them.

"Are there any wives here who have not had Hester describe, in surgical detail, the night she spent with the asshole? Only two ladies out of twelve raised their hands.

"And, I assume, all of the wives have told their husbands about what they know. Is that right?"

No one said anything and I didn't expect them to.

"Well ladies, something you might not know and something the Hester might not have told you is that I haven't touched her intimately since that night. She effectively ended our marriage and killed all affection I ever had for her. The only reason I've stayed in the house was to provide a simulation of a normal family environment for my children, but now I find that is not possible and I won't pretend anymore.

"So, for you wives that want a similar experience, feel free to fuck some stud whenever you believe it will be a thrill that is more important than your family.

"You husbands should know that tonight I heard at least one of your wives say that she would willingly have an affair like Hester's but only if her husband was out of town and would never find out about it."

I was going to let the husbands wonder about which of their wives said that.