My Wife Dates a Senator—Alt Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the night of the charity ball, I picked up Wendy at her apartment. She was dressed for the kill. She had a red, floor-length gown with red high-heeled CFMN shoes. Her dress was slit up to her thigh. Her top was an off-the-shoulder style that looked like it was ready to fall open to reveal her luscious breasts. She was perfect bait for Senator Asshole. The only accessory I added was a large diamond broach. It was given to me by Lance and it contained a microphone that broadcast to an earpiece I wore and a digital recording drive that I carried with me.

On the drive to the charity ball, I re-briefed Wendy on what I wanted. I wanted her to get the senator to talk about himself as much as possible. I wanted to hear him brag about his big cock and his expertise with women. I wanted him to admit that he particularly favored married women and may even have caused some divorces and, perhaps fathered some children.

Wendy was very alert to the type of braggadocio I wanted from the senator. She told me not to worry because she knew exactly what I needed and she was proficient in getting men to talk about themselves.

Before she stepped out of the car, I gave her a large, flashy engagement ring and a wedding ring to wear as part of the equipment needed to lure Senator Asshole to bed. Then, I sent her in alone with directions to take a seat at a table that is directly in front of the head table, where the senator could easily see her and note that she was alone.

Meanwhile, I parked the car and went into the country club a few minutes later.

Although I didn't think the senator would remember me if he saw me, I didn't take any chances and stayed in the background near the bar, savoring a drink, and keeping an eye on Wendy. At one point, the body guard that manhandled me a year before came to the bar to get drinks for the senator. He looked at me for a minute but didn't remember who I was or where he had seen me before.

The first hour of the event was a social with people meeting each other, conversing on the beautiful dresses the women were wearing, talking sports and so on. I spotted the senator when he made his grandiose entrance along with his entourage of important local politicians. Throughout most of the social hour, the senator made his rounds, gladhanding many supporters and charming most of the pretty women.

At last, he noted Wendy. He eyed her for several minutes off and on while continuing to schmooze with his admirers. Finally, he freed himself from those crowded around him and approached Wendy.

"Excuse me, miss," he started, "but do I perceive that you're alone?"

Wendy looked up at him and pretended to be surprised by who was addressing her. "Oh my gosh, you're Senator Norberto, aren't you? I've heard so many good things about you."

"Yes, I am," the senator said while his eyes took in Wendy's charms. "And, again, if I might ask; are you here alone? You don't seem to have a companion."

"No, I'm alone this evening. My husband was called out of town on business on short notice. I was so angry with him that I decided to come alone. I was supposed to meet some friends here, but they had a family emergency, so I'm all by myself tonight."

"If I may ask, what is your name?" the senator inquired.

"My name is Wendy Jones," Wendy answered.

The senator took her hand and kissed the back of it. "There is no way that I can allow such a beautiful lady to be alone on an occasion like this. Let me invite you to my table for dinner. I have a number of people who would love to meet you."

"I couldn't do that Senator; it looks like your table is already filled out."

"I can make arrangements to change that," the senator said.

He then motioned for one of his security guards to come to him. He whispered something in the bodyguard's ear and then returned to his conversation with Wendy. I noted that the bodyguard went to the senator's table and, after a few minutes, one of the guests stood up and move away. He didn't look very happy.

Meanwhile, Senator Asshole continued to pile on the charm and Wendy pretended to be enamored with his attention to her. When Senator Asshole glanced around, his body guard gave him the nod that the table was ready, and Wendy was led to the head table. The senator introduced her to the couples seated around the table and explained that Wendy was all alone this evening and he didn't want her to feel excluded from the cheerfulness of the occasion. Some of the couples at the table rolled their eyes at this pronouncement, as if knowing the senator's longtime history with beautiful women.

The night proceeded as I had hoped. The senator was snowing Wendy with a story of life in Washington, or a joke about politics, or a comment about how effective he was in the Senate. Wendy pretended to enjoy it all. As time went on, the senator touched Wendy more and more, sometimes on the arm, occasionally on the shoulder; and Wendy touched back as if she were becoming hypnotized by the senator's attention to her.

As the dessert dishes were being collected by the staff and coffee was being served, the master of ceremonies took to the podium to make some obligatory announcements and introduce the distinguished guests which included the senator. Senator Asshole was asked to make a few remarks, which he did professionally. At that point, the MC announced that the band would start immediately. Not only was it a time for dancing but it was a time to continue socializing as well. Many people approached the senator to introduce themselves to him to the point that the senator became slightly irritated because he wanted to concentrate on Wendy.

He finally turned to Wendy and said, "Please rescue me from my constituents by dancing with me."

Wendy accepted, of course. The first dance was a slow swing number. The senator was a proficient dancer and had all the moves needed to guide Wendy through a number of loops and spins that made her look good. There was a mild applause from the crowd when the song finished. The next song was a slow tune and the senator stepped into Wendy and put his arm around her waist and pulled her close. Although the senator felt he had an obligation to dance with the wives of a number of his supporters, for the most part, they danced together often—finally with both of Wendy's arms around the senator's neck and both his arms around her waist. It was obvious, to me at least, that he was rubbing his cock into Wendy's nether regions and she was pressing herself into him.

The senator was putting his final moves on Wendy in preparation for asking her to go to bed with him. As I guessed was his style, the senator finally led Wendy outside the back entrance to the country club and into a garden area. There, he stopped and gave her a passionate kiss. Wendy, of course, returned the kiss with equal passion. He told her that he had wanted her ever since he had first seen her sitting alone. He said she must have felt how much we wanted her while they were dancing. As they continued to grovel, the senator kissed her throat and then the tops of Wendy's breasts. He couldn't get enough of her.

"Where can we go?" Wendy said between big breaths of air.

"We can go to my hotel room," the senator answered. He snapped his fingers and one of his bodyguards appeared. "Get the car," he ordered.

As Senator Asshole escorted Wendy to the entrance of the country club, I walked to the parking lot to get my car. In a few minutes, I was on my way to the hotel as well.

We arrived at the Hilton about the same time. I was just behind the senator's car in the valet parking line. I watched the senator as he put on a pompous show of escorting this beautiful would-be conquest into the lobby and directly to the elevators.

I followed a few minutes later but instead of going to the 17th floor, I went to the 16th floor and into the room rented by Lance as an electronic surveillance center. The room was dark with only the light from a large video monitor illuminating the area of the desk. Lance had his audio/video recording instruments set up and operating.

"The show is just about to start," Lance said as he pulled a second chair up to the desk for me.

Lance had seven video feeds displayed on the screen. Clicking a particular one with the mouse would enlarge that view. There was no one in the suite yet. Apparently, the senator had to go through hotel security in order to get to his floor.

As I sat down, Lance pointed out a bottle of Captain Morgan Spiced Rum that he had been working on and encouraged me to pour a shot for myself, which I did. At the same time, the door to the suite opened up and the senator and Wendy walked in. While the door was open, I could see one of the bodyguards standing just outside.

Lance zoomed in on the living room of the suite. We watched the senator show off his luxurious room to Wendy.

"This is amazing," Wendy said. "You really know how to impress a girl. How much does this cost a night?"

"It costs the taxpayers a lot of money," Senator Asshole replied. "The same taxpayers fly me first class wherever I want to go. They even pay for my junkets to just about anywhere I feel like I need a vacation. And they pay for the companionship that often travels with me in some quasi-work-related status.

Next, he guided Wendy to the veranda and let her marvel at the impressive view of the city. While she was standing at the railing, he came up behind her, put his arms around her, and kissed the back of Wendy's neck. She mewed and leaned her head to the side so he could kiss her shoulder. Slowly, he turned her to face him and gave her a lustful, open-mouth kiss on her lips. Wendy responded similarly. A moment later, he buried his face in the luscious breasts. He obviously had an obsession with breasts.

It occurred to me that Wendy was getting a really good deal out of this arrangement. I was paying for her to have a lust-filled night with a handsome senator. She was apparently really getting into her work. No wonder she enjoyed it so much. I just hoped that she had not forgotten what her assignment was.

She hadn't.

During the next two hours, Lance and I watch Senator Asshole fuck Wendy three times, all in different positions. From what I discerned; he was very ego-centric in his love making. He didn't really seem to care whether or not Wendy enjoyed their coupling as much as he did.

He did have a big cock of which he was very proud, and he was boisterous about how well he pleased women with it.

Wendy would often complement him on his expertise with his dick and ask him questions like, "why do you seem to like married women so much?" or "Has a jealous husband ever tried to take revenge for bedding his wife?" or "Do you confine your hunts for married women to your trips away from Washington or do you do this at home, too?"

Senator Asshole was very loquacious and happy to brag about his love life. He would often strut around the room naked while holding his dick in his and jacking himself off.

After a long session of fucking each other, the two of them went to sleep in the luxurious, four-posted bed. A few hours later, the senator was ready to go again and took Wendy with very little foreplay. He finally climaxed but it was obvious that Wendy didn't. He was proud of his performance again and bragged, "I'll bet you never had a cock this big in you before. I'll bet your husband's cock will never satisfy you again."

Lance and I discussed what we had seen and I made notes of what I could use in a video presentation. While talking with Lance, I found out that he was also an expert at editing the audio and video recordings we had. I told him what kind of product I wanted. I also told him I wanted Wendy's face dithered out so as to be unrecognizable in the video.

While the senator and Wendy slept, I crashed on the couch in the room. Lance got some sleep, too. He kept the volume up loud enough on his recording equipment that it would wake us if there was any action to be observed.

Again, in the morning, Senator Asshole fucked Wendy. And again, he didn't wait for Wendy to be satisfied. He pulled out of her as soon as he had climaxed. Soon after, he took a shower alone. When he was out of the bathroom, he informed Wendy that he had several morning meetings he had to attend. Further, he thanked her for a great night of sex and asked her to dress and leave ASAP. He said one of his bodyguards would keep an eye on her until she was out of the room. She was on her own to get home.

Wendy told the senator that she enjoyed his big cock but not his style. "Aside from your big dick, senator, you're a loser in bed. I've had more satisfying sex in the back seat of my daddy's Chevy in high school."

The senator was nonplused by Wendy's criticism. As he was straightening his tie, he replied, "Last night wasn't for you, slut; it was for me. I'm a very self-centric man. That why I'm a politician. I use my assets to get what I want any way I can. That goes for legislation and women."

Once the senator was out of the room, I texted Wendy and told her I would meet her in the lobby in an hour. She replied with, "You can buy me breakfast."

Meanwhile, Lance was gathering up his equipment. We made plans to get together the next day and start editing his seven hours of recordings into something much more concise.

I met Wendy in the restaurant of the hotel. She was still wearing her beautiful evening dress from the night before. She didn't mind being stared at by other hotel guests.

As she sat down, the first thing she said was, "I understand now why you call him 'Senator Asshole'. I've never had such an uncomfortable interaction with a man before. Most of my clients treat me like a queen."

After we ordered breakfast, I thanked Wendy for her performance. "You did a great job for me. I'm certain I have more than enough material to burn Senator Asshole's dick off.

"You should know that this material is going to end up on the internet. However, your face will not be shown. It will be pixeled out of any scene you're in."

Wendy lamented, "When I first accepted this assignment, I thought it would be great advertising for me to have Senator Asshole as a reference. Now, I don't want anything to do with him. I'm happy he doesn't know who I really am."

She continued on a different subject. "You must really have loved your wife a lot to go to all this trouble and expense to bring him down."

"I did," I replied. I was deeply hurt when she announced that she was going to go on a date with the senator. It was obvious that she was going to sleep with him. Afterwards, I tried to swallow my pride and make a go of our marriage for the sake of the kids, but it didn't work. She was so obvious to so many people after she came home that I was totally humiliated... so I left. I found my own place and made new friends. I didn't want a divorce because I would have lost my kids. Hester didn't want a divorce either but for different reasons. She claimed that she still loved me, but I didn't feel the love. We settled into an unofficial separation. I've been able to see my kids whenever I want without the financial catastrophe of a divorce and without the restrictions on custody I would suffer from a divorce.

Wendy was sympathetic. It seems that she went through a divorce many years before. "No one wins in a divorce," she said. "In fact, everybody loses, especially the kids."

Wendy and I parted friends. She even suggested that I should invite her out for dinner or a movie with, "No strings attached." She said I owed her a pleasant evening after what I had put her though.

The next day, Lance and I started working with the audio/video recordings. After two weeks, we had a compendium of scenes and pronouncements by the senator that we felt would burn him to a crisp.

The Senator's yearly fundraising dinner was three weeks after the charity ball. It was expensive, five-hundred dollars a plate, but I bought two plates at the event. Hester learned that I was going to the dinner and asked me what my interest was in the senator. All I said was, "I owe Senator Asshole big time."

I asked Bell if she would want to help me get revenge on Senator Asshole. She was more than willing to participate in a little mischief at such an elegant affair. I told her I was using her as bait to lure the senator to our table at the fund-raiser. Further, I told her I needed her to shop for a ball gown that prominently displayed her wonderful breasts. She insisted I go shopping with her, and together we went to several high-end fashion stores until she found the perfect dress for us. It was a slate blue strapless gown that made her breasts look like they were bursting to get out. The long formal dress had a slit up to her thigh. Bell also had me buy a pair of blue, high-heeled CFMN shoes to match her outfit. An aqua-marine pendant necklace with matching earrings completed the package.

We arrived at the country club where that fund-raising dinner/dance was to be held on time. I was in my tux and thought I looked pretty good. Bell, of course, wore her ballroom gown and was an immediate hit with all the men. I think some of them even drooled at her eye-catching cleavage.

After presenting our tickets, we were shown to our seats at a circular table for ten people. It wasn't particularly near the dais where the senator would sit with the other functionaries of his political party but I wasn't relying on him seeing us from his dinner seat.

There were three other couples already at the table and we introduced ourselves. When asked what our connection was to Senator Noberto, I just said I had met him once and hoped to talk with him sometime during the social hour or during the informal part of the evening after dinner and speeches. Our table mates were all ardent conservatives. At five-hundred dollars a plate, I would not have expected less. Nevertheless, we all conversed congenially.

Bell and I took advantage of the social hour to wander about the ballroom looking at the many political posters that decorated the room. We schmoozed with a number of couples and small groups, some of whom were as anxious as us to meet new people and, perhaps, make new friends. I noted that quite a few men vied for Bell's attention.

About thirty minutes after most of us had arrived, the Senator Asshole made his grand entrance, surrounded by his closest political associates and cronies. As in the past, I noted that he was an impressive figure of a man: tall, well-built, square-jawed. It was no wonder that women were impressed by his charisma and swagger.

The senator was surrounded by his admirers, mostly men at this point, who wanted to shake his hand or have a photo-op. I noticed his two bodyguards were close by and controlling the crowd to prevent him from being swamped by too many people at one time. They gradually pushed people away to give the senator room to work the crowd with handshakes and back slaps. He obviously knew a lot of the attendees near his table and wanted to acknowledge them. He was a skilled politician.

Soon after Bell and I returned to our table, we heard chimes that announced that dinner was ready to be served. It took another fifteen minutes before the salad was brought out. After that, dinner was served quickly by a large and efficient staff. As dessert and coffee were being served, the MC announced a twenty-minute bathroom break before the speeches. I told Bell to take her break but not to return until everyone was seated again and introductions were being made. When she did return, she very obviously stood out in the room because of her beautiful blue dress and her luscious chest. The MC even stopped talking for half a second. I had no doubt at that point that the senator had seen her, too. I watched the senator from that time on and observed that he occasionally looked in our direction even though we were off to the side and not that close to him.