My Wife Does Dares

Story Info
My sexy wife exhibits herself for others.
2k words
4.59
21.1k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and I had been married for close to three years when this happened. She had always been rather uninhibited in her choice of clothes and I always encouraged her to show as much skin as she liked. I enjoyed taking photos of her flashing her fine body in public and semipublic places. We had gone to a few nude beaches where she got naked, too. I get a hard on watching her exhibiting herself to other men and openly flirting with them.

On this particular day, we packed a picnic lunch and drove to a local hiking trail that we had been to several times before. We parked along the road and got out. After considering our options, we decided to walk along the train tracks that ran through the woods and look for a good place to sit and eat. We both love to hike. Jean was wearing blue jean skirt that was cut rather short and a next to nothing little while top. She had small tits so she almost never wears a bra and today she left her underpants off too.

JeanI posed for me sitting on the fender of the car with her shirt unbuttoned and open displaying her tits in the warm sunlight. She also spread her legs to give me a good view of her bare shaved pussy.

She buttoned up her shirt again and we started our walk. The weather was hotter than we expected so as the day lingered on I pulled off my shirt. Jean told me she wished she could do that. I told her, "go ahead, no one is around and even if someone saw you I'm sure they wouldn't care and neither would you."

She peeled off her shirt exposing her tits again. Walking along with my topless wife was making me hard and it also got me thinking about a dare I had read about on the internet. The dare involved leaving your clothes by the side of the railroad tracks and going for a walk along the tracks naked. I told my wife about the dare and asked her what she thought about doing it.

"It sounds like fun, but I don't know. Do you think it would be safe." She responded.

"Heck yea. Even if we see someone else, who's going to complain about seeing a beautiful young naked woman?"

That was all the convincing she needed. I was thrilled when she proceeded to strip off her skirt and leave it on the tracks, then proceeded to drop her shirt too. We would be coming right back this way, and we rarely saw anyone along the tracks, so why not? I followed suit by dropping my shirt on the tracks. With Jean clad only in her hiking shoes, we continued down the tracks. Watching my sexy naked wife hiking gave me a hard-on.

We found a nice quiet place in the shade and sat down on some rocks near the tracks. I pulled out my cell phone and took a couple pictures of my naked wife. All I had on were my jeans and boots and they came off quickly to liberate my erection. I tossed them aside and joined Jean. When she saw the stare of my cock, she got a big smile on her face. I leaned over to kiss her and we got into a very sloppy wet kiss. I moved to a comfortable grassy area and lay down on my back with my cock in the air. Jean quickly took the hint and bent over to kiss and stroke my erection. She started sucking away on my cock like she had a sugary lollipop. We then got into a 69 position and I started licking her pussy.

She finally climbed on top so she could go as deep and slow as she wanted. Sometimes she likes to control the situation. But after a few minutes there was no control left! When things started speeding up and we forgot where we were, we both started to explode. She was still on top, facing the woods. That's when we noticed the train comes down the tracks, just twenty feet from where we were fucking. Jean didn't panic or stop, so we didn't stop. I have no idea whether the train conductor saw us or not, but it was exciting, nonetheless. She came several times and I shot my wad deep in her pussy. She rolled off me and we both lay on the blanket for a while to catch our breaths.

Then we discovered something I hadn't planned on. My pants were missing. Apparently, they got caught by the train. We hurried down the tracks and found my pants, but they were ripped to shreds. We continued down the tracks and when we did find Jean's skirt, it was destroyed.

The further we walked, the more pieces of clothing we found but nothing was wearable. Jean kept saying, "Why didn't I put my clothes to the side of the tracks?" By the time we reached her shirt we knew that nothing was going to be salvageable.

We discussed our options. I thought we could probably get to the car without being seen. Well, I was wrong about that. A young couple popped out of nowhere. They had a good laugh as I explained our situation. The man was going to give my wife his shirt but Jean stopped him, "Thanks for the offer but I'm kind of enjoying this. My husband seems to be enjoying watching me too," she told him. I gave Jean a high five.

As we kept on walking, Jean told me, "This is so exciting. Why didn't we think to do this before?" She then asked me about some of the other dares I had read about on the web.

"Okay, well another dare I liked was for a female to pose for pictures standing by a rural country road naked and pretending to be hitchhiking."

We continued to talk about it as we continued and I suggested that she do this one when we got back to the road. That would give me the opportunity to take a few more pictures of her. She could hide behind a tree if we saw a car coming.

Jean said, "okay, let's do it. I'll pose for you."

As we approached our car, I told her that I would get some pictures first from standing near her on the road, then I would get in our car and take pictures from inside the car as I drove up to her. What I really wanted, and I told her this, was to get shots of her with a strange car passing by. I was a bit surprised when Jean agreed that it might be fun.

When we got to our car, I aimed my cell phone and started shooting. I followed Jean as she walked down the road always. I got a few shots from behind and some from in front as she walked down this county road in broad daylight enjoying the excitement of being naked in such a public place. We had been walking away from the car for over five minutes when I asked Jean if she realized how far we were from the car. She looked around and finally realized she had nowhere to hide if a car came along. I told her to pose with her thumb out. I spent several minutes shooting before we started back toward the car. I was in lucky. Just as we got close to our car, another car came down the road. I knew we had time and quickly took a few shots of her with the car in the far distance before I headed to the safety of our car. Whoever they were they shot by us without a second look and were gone.

Part two was the shots from inside the car. I got in and drove away then turned around and parked. I spent a good five minutes getting the shots of her I wanted as she stood there and strolled around putting on a show for me.

I pulled over and parked. I started shooting as Jane posed leaning against the car like she was asking for a ride. When I finished, I was having some fun and told her to wait while I backed the car off the road. Neither of us realized a car was coming as I backed my car onto the shoulder of the road. By this time Jean had seen the other car, she knew she wouldn't have time to get out of sight. She pointed and told me to get the camera ready and stuck her thumb out. Sure enough, it was the same car that passed us before. I kept shooting as I watched it slow down, pass me and stop next to Jean.

There were three young guys in it and the passenger was just about hanging out the window checking out my beautiful nude wife. The driver asked if there was a problem and Jean told him we were just having some fun and hoped they didn't mind. Of course they didn't! The passenger told Jean she had a fine body and loved her tits.

Jean, to my surprise leaned closer to give him a better look and told him he could touch them if he wanted. He didn't need a second invite and soon had both hands on her tits playing with them as he rubbed her nipples. The backseat passenger leaned forward, reached his hand out the window put it on Jean's ass and soon had it between her legs.

I stayed in my car and was soon taking shots as the stranger's fingers entered my wife's wet horny pussy. All three guys got out of the car and she let them play with her body for at least five minutes. By this time they all had their hard cocks out and were jacking themselves off while they played with her.

I was awe struck. Here was my beautiful wife standing beside a stranger's car in broad daylight on a public road allowing three young guys to play with her naked body. One of the guys asked if he could cum on her and she told him he could. He shot his wad on her chest and it ran down her front. Pretty soon the other two had done the same. My sweet wife was now covered with cum. As soon as they shot their loads, the guys said thank you and took off.

I couldn't wait, l led Jane over to our car, bent her over the hood and entered her soaked pussy from behind. I pounded her pussy for several minutes and gave her a couple of orgasms before I shot my cum deep in her love channel.

Fortunately, I had a clean towel in the trunk of the car and helped her clean up.

On the drive home, Jean told me how excited she got when the guys started fingering her pussy and playing with her tits. She wanted to try something like that again. I agreed it was a turn on for me too just watching her get fondled. I couldn't wait to look at the pictures I took on my computer. As to trying it again, I was in total agreement.

On the drive home, we left the windows open in the car. What a feeling! The warm breeze blowing across our naked bodies. My wife put her hand on my cock and started stroking me gently. I got hard as a rock once again. Jean then lay back on the seat and I finger fucked her. She started moaning and came with a scream several blocks from our house.

I parked in the driveway, Jean got out and raced to the front door only to realize she had to wait for me to unlock it. Once in the house I grabbed her and felt her pussy. I could tell from how wet she was that we weren't done having sex. I got on top of her on the living room carpet and fucked her good.

That day still gets talked about two years later. It was the beginning of the new Jean. She now often takes off her clothes when we are riding in the car on a warm summer day and I love it. So do a lot of people on the road. What started as an innocent day made her a real exhibitionist.