All Comments on 'My Wife Fucks the Old Neighbor'

by Jhoff12345

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding5 months ago

A reliable trope, but well done. Once the wife had her green light, she was aggressive about it, and I loved that. As forward as she was, though, she was still a little shy, and that gave a "real feel." It was great!

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

Ugly, fat, smelly, probably hasn't brushed his teeth in 6 months, and she's playing tongue tag. Yuk.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Of all things he does the ass first??? What???

TATMoneyTATMoney5 months ago

I like it that she did anal. She saves the pussy for husband only.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When we were in our mid 20's I caught my fiance getting fucked by her fat, hairy 55 year old boss. I stood watching him giving her his much bigger, thicker cock while I played with my little penis. When he finished inside her and climbed off she was sweaty and had some of his body hair on her. Watching that older pervert fuck my girl the way I can't turned a switch inside me and I forever became a cuckold.

He got right into cucking me and even had her tongue bath his dirty hairy asshole which she never did for me. Watching my girl do these nasty things turned me on beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Gave it 5 stars just because I like cheating slutty wives. That said - I’d least had him cleaned up & dressed decent. It’s hard to believe anyone would let a stinking scuzzy old man even close to them. But each their own. Hopefully there is a few more chapters where she finally ends up pregnant by the old gezzer.

imageman14imageman145 months ago

Awesome Story! Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"To Be Continued..."

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just fair, too unrealistic

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not believable

Becaa57Becaa575 months ago

It was ok. The timeline bothers me a bit, especially considering the shape he is in. I could see if this built up over several visits. but for me at least, the first time he comes to dinner, she has sex with him?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Overused tropes, clichés, uninspired story, plot devices with all the chrome worn off. What's to like? A stupid young couple. An idiot willing to push his wife into adultery with a putrid older man. A dufus willing to have sex with the troll next door because her husband wants her to. No.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great start, can't wait for more. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like it. Do a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ignore the trolls, keep going I love this story and hope to see more of these around here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Know you wrote a good one when the trolls appear. Please do continue ...

Ronb12LRonb12L5 months ago

Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Being the guy is dirty and gross as in not clean this is more fetish.

Rw43Rw435 months ago

First off, congratulations on posting your first story. You cannot achieve anything in life without beginning, so if your goal is to write, whether it includes erotica or not, you’re at least on your way.

<>

I think we’re all aware of what you’re trying to accomplish here: there’s currently a wave of gorgeous-wives-f*ck-undesirable-guys sagas that are borderline voyeur/cuckoldry in nature. (They are undeniably Fetish but those of us who like them would never find them over there, so if you are going to continue posting, please keep them in LW but make sure you put appropriate tags on them so you don’t incite the commenters who want all LW stories to end in at least one divorce.)

<>

Also, at least one commenter makes the well-established point that a story involving multiple chapters should have that in its title. Some readers don’t want to get into the characters’ heads until you’ve posted multiple times, and others won’t give you feedback based on a single chapter but wait to see how your story arc goes. Readers all have various preferences, and your work will be received better if you consider the details your audience wants that are not related to actual content; because I can assure you, right now your content is NOT good enough to overcome your audience’s objections.

<>

I find this first installment to be very formulaic instead of inspired, and that makes it the opposite of good porn. I’m also supposing that some of your implications demonstrate a serious lack of understanding of how other people view and practice love and sexuality, and that is truly the only thing the people on this board truly have in common. The best porn, like the best love and the best sex, begins with psychology. Your protagonist is hard to respect, your flirtatious wife is hot but far from respectable, together they are altogether immature, their love and commitment has not progressed since they got their GEDs, and the husband’s “rival” is utterly despicable—with no redeeming virtues. Does the word ‘rancid’ turn you on? If not, why do you use it? And even an old loner doesn’t practice this level of sensory deprivation.

<>

I’m also afraid you have little understanding of the female anatomy. A woman’s as*hole is exactly the same place as a man’s is. In other words, her as*hole will never ‘face’ someone unless she is flat on her back with her legs rolled up in the air. You talked about her flashing her as*hole at the guy but never once (unless I skimmed over it) did she flash her pussy. Do you know that women have two holes? Her as* hole is farther back and is not the normal one for sex, unless you are emphasizing Erica’s increasing vulgarity. You would be wise to inform yourself of these things before you post Ch 2.

<>

And by the way, if you are ignorant of the female anatomy, are you sure you’re 18? There’s no embarrassment to posting as a virgin, but if you are over 18 you should be able to access sites that will educate you a little bit. If you’re not, please leave until you are of age.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Our neighbor works for a blacktop company. At the end of each day he comes home sweaty and dirty. He sits out on his back porch which has a view into our yard, drinking a couple beers and smoking. Last summer I started to tease him sometimes. Either in my bikini sunbathing or wearing s undress or shorts and bending over our garden. My husband got a kick out of hearing the stories. We began chit chatting while he he drank. One day he walked over to me as I was bent over weeding and he slipped his hand under the hem of my dress. Oh my god, it lit a fuse under me. I have never been that turned on. He apologized but said that he has never been so turned on by a woman before. He started to walk away and I stopped him, walked up to him and grabbed his hand, raised the front of my dress and told him that he better finish what he started. That was the first day I fucked him. SInce then we fuck maybe four times a week. My husband still believes I just tease him and I tell him all sorts of naughty details. What I don't tell him is how Ben's sweaty, dirty body turns me into an insatiable slut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok, so this story may not be believable. That’s why it’s called fiction. And yes, the plot where a young hot wife eventually has sex with the fat, butt ugly pervert next door is gaining popularity. Quite similar to the popularity of February sucks.

It is a story plot line, that will be used over and over. The names and locations may vary, but who cares, as long as the story keeps you entertained.

Having said that, I’m ready for the next chapter.

charliem100charliem1005 months ago

I love the "beauty and the beast" concept, so this appealed to me. However, even though I know this is fiction, it would have been a lot better with a big dose of reality. I believe a young couple could be very turned-on and be willing to experiment with the situation, but there are limits to what level of gross anyone would be willing to accept.

Peter gets invited to dinner by a young, sexy, beautiful wife and he doesn't take a shower or wear clean clothes? No way! Any man, no matter how crude, would try to look the best he could. And she doesn't throw up when she gets close to him? I don't believe it.

More teasing and build-up would have improved the story immensely. And what is with the ass stuff in so many of these stories? That is something no one jumps into first thing and most women never like it. As I said, I liked it, but it should have been much better. I hope you try a second chapter, but think about the suggestions and criticisms that everyone has offered

Striker426Striker4265 months ago

First of all, I tip my hat to you for posting your first story. That one step alone places you miles ahead of where I am. Second, I notice most of the negative comments give very little constructive criticism, if any at all. Ignore those. Third, as someone who thoroughly enjoys the "Hot Girl Fucks Fat, Ugly, Old Guy" genre, I 100% get what you're trying to accomplish here. This story has *massive* potential, but while reading it, it felt rushed and disjointed. The sex scene was confusing and some of the details made no sense at all. It honestly, no offense, read like a scene written by someone who's never fucked a woman. These kinds of plots are already unbelievable, so it's important to have a solid structure and be as descriptive as possible to avoid the entire story spinning off into pure fantasy. There needs to be character development and that's really hard to do if your sole goal was to send off a quick, 2-page, jerk-rag. If that was your goal, ignore my comment. If not, I think you would do well to perhaps go back and draft this out. Refine it. Add some details that will make the characters more relatable, believable, and likeable. Or, dislikeable in some cases. I gave you a 3, but I 100% think you should keep writing and flesh this story out more than you already have. Since you're in the "Loving Wives" category, check out some of the other writers who have extremely successful stories in there. I absolutely recommend DonSilver and Freddyj881. Both the "Toxic Attraction" and "My Hot Wife Katie" series are legit fire. Again, nicely done and ignore the haters. slow it down. Take your time. Organize your thoughts. Keep writing.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

Disgusting picture in my head but it was erotic. Very well written. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot Looking forward to more hot stories from you

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You apparently were looking for max gross. Some of us like the "underdog" winning. Helping the old guy out is good, the widower perhaps. But to go to the dirty, disfigured, wort faced alcoholic is not exciting, it's gross.

As another commentor stated anyone invited to dinner would do his best to clean up and wear as nice a set of clothes as he could. Your descriptions are visually disgusting.

IF....you write again and desire excitement, don't be gross..............

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman5 months ago

Top story

Nothing better than a married hottie fucking an old neighbour

llienollieno5 months ago

Pray continue..loved every bit of this...thanks

blizzard45blizzard454 months ago

where is the continuation??

go on and let the slut get what she deserves... 😉

MatxchettMatxchett3 months ago

Yeah definitely, a decent start, but it needs more details in the build up , but great start , would also like to see where this is going

Maybe Peter start dominating Erica ,

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerabout 2 months ago

Well done, real great story, nicely written. More please :D.

Papy727Papy727about 1 month ago

where is second part ? I am waiting you, please hurry up and post it...thanks

GrandDad0803GrandDad080324 days ago

Sorry my tablet won’t let me click the star ratings. Here is a virtual five stars. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Would love to read the next chapter and wish that were my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous