All Comments on 'My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a sexy wife!

What a hot sexy wife you have Andy! What an obdient sexy little cunt she is, getting fucked so you could have a surprise from her when you she got home. She reallys loves you, so much to no only go out and fuck, but to also get some nice big cock to make her feel good too. You are lucky to be married to such a sexy pretty little cocksucking cum slut wife!

mrflash626mrflash626over 13 years ago
Favorite cuckoldry themed story on Lit right now.

Enjoyed it, very much.

Touches on many of the themes I enjoy in this fetish genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good wife!

Your wife must love you so much to allow you to have your fantasy of her getting fucked by another man come true! She sounds beautiful, and sexy, what a lucky husband you are. She needed his cock, her panties were so wet when she got home, not only from her slippery wet cunt, but from his cream, her lovers cream. Then to come home and tell you, as you fondled her and eventually licked out her creamie pie...that's awesome! I can't wait to read more about Yvonne and her adventures with Jeff as she Cucks you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Man oh man!

I loved this story so much! Cuck stories are my favorites and I like your theme of you and your wife in love. Not Jealous, just aroused and happy! Made me very aroused! I went backwards, I read part 2 first, then had to read part 1, I can't wait for more......Thanks!

BlairFordBlairFordabout 13 years ago
You're lucky guy, buddy!

And I can see from the other comments, that you've really hit a nerve with this story. I think it's the warmth, the love, the pride you have for Yvonne, and the way you describe her hot Latina ass, and wild bombshell reactions to a big cocked lover - and the way it turns you on - that makes your story memorable. I had to chuckle a little when you revealed your own personal thoughts that you were a "naughty, nasty, hubby I am", because Andy, you are in spades, buddy, in spades! But then again, I think that Vonny is a naughty, nasty little Latina hot wife, as evidenced when she scooped from her pussy and then placed her fingers under your nose, and then into your mouth! No wonder you're so proud of her and love her so much. Only thing that would make that moment hotter, Andy would be if she did it while her pussy pleasing lover was still there watching her giving you a taste! Keep up the writing, buddy - looking forward to hearing more about Yvonne and you.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
Good story but not so well written.

I enjoyed the story immensely. That's the kind of cuck story I like where there is very little humiliation, it's just a loving wife giving her husband what he enjoys.

My problem was with the way it was written. Oh, I can't tell you how many times I wished you'd stop saying, "Oh". There were many instances where quotation marks were used inconsistantly and too many commas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT!!!

Love the way the wife describes how much she liked the other mans cock onside of her, and like a good loving wife brought her husband a nice cum filled pussy to eat!

Cody

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice, but...

Lol, fIrst, the entire story was... Someone telling a story. Very new and I liked it.

Second, you used so many words over and over.

Third, if my wife ever told me this story, then made me eat his semen... I don't know about you, but I would get a devorce.

Finally, and most importantly, try to work on your grammar. Correct spelling, word usage, a varied vocabulary. Cock can be replaced with Dick or Penis. But, all in consideration, not half bad! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice try, just a litttle bit of help would make it sexier.

Sexy but an editor would help you. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your wife looks so fucking good!

Fuck that pic of your wife in your profile is awesome! Instant hard on! thanks!

ursusmagnusursusmagnusover 11 years ago
Muy caliente!

Or, as we say in English, very hot! Also no hate mail from guys who go out of their way to read cuck stories and then pretend to be horrified at a guy who likes to share his wife and hear her dirty stories afterwards. Keep up the good work, although it is true an editor could help. I look forward to reading more about your wife enjoying strangers and their large cocks.

If you wish check out my 2 stories along a similar theme, i'd be interested in your feedback.

tangaloungedreamingtangaloungedreamingover 11 years ago
great story man.

love the comparison between him and you

i realize this is fiction, but.. that's what its like... gut wrenching and exquisite at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amusing Read

And - I would have filed for divorce the next day. I wouldn't say a word to her and returned during the day to get some things, did the financial things, found a room to rent and then watched her getting served.

Did I love her - hell yes, would I accept her conduct - No, would I miss her - Hell Yes!

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love your story. the first time my wife came home and fed me a suprize cream pie I was upset but after a while started to ask her to bring them home. we still fuck but I know she needs more than I have and the tast is so good. the guy before me doesnt have a clue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ridiculous response

The wife's a cheating slut that has demonstrated her absolute lack of love or respect for him. And in you're fictional story you expect him to be happy and accept her behavior. What, do you live in Cloud Cuckoo Land? Unbelievable even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Trash Cuck Crap

One star (to much...) for wrong category. Put it in the fetish you moron !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Loved the way the story unfolded and the back and forth

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Don´t be angry, everyone...

...Andrewsixpack (lool) is only living his dream; a world of submission, humiliation and a "sixpack". It´s obvious he doesn´t want to be a man (or even a bit masculin).

Let´s give him a nice dress and make that wannabe cuckold happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
we all want it or we are not men. period

I wish the guys being rude would admit that they want to eat cream pies from their beautifull wives pussys. I personaly love eationg other mens cum from my wife or eating their cum from their wives pussy on swap nights. If it would not be viewed as gready on my part I would ask the guys to let me just do clean up duty for the whole party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish

Before they got married, what they had in common was that they both liked guzzling jizz. That will keep them together until she decides she prefers the men she brings home instead of her "husband." So they will fight over them (well, she will demand them while he's out in the barn taking it up the ass from their goat). But it's all well that ends well; she'll keep the studs after she buys him a Pomeranian, which he can keep in his purse when he strolls down Rodeo Drive in his heels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
inreply to anon I wish

Actualy My wife has been bringing guys home for a long time and I love watching and cleaning her and them As far as the goat thing goes, one of her guys has a german shepard and he brings it over and makes me get down on the floor on all four and then turns the dog loose on me, that dog has fuckd me in the ass and I have had to take it and kneel there as his cock slowly looses it big knot while my wife takes the guys cock and guides it into my mouth. My ass is so large now that I have to wear depends all the time because I have no control of my bowels. I don't know about goats but I know more than I wanted to know about dogs. His name is king and guess what they call me, queeny and I have to eat out of a dog bowl on the floor and sleep in a dog bed when he visits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
my wifes tits

Http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/kpk7270_2/media/mobile%20uploads/2014_01_31_08_03_09_modified_zps818b5852.jpg

scotsmac25583scotsmac25583about 10 years ago
Lifelong wifewatcher

I really loved your story Andy and I can relate to the incredible feelings that consume you while your sexy wife relates her hot cocksucking escapades to you. However there is no substitute for watching intently as your beautiful wife worships the strong hard young cock of a young well hung stud. I had the advantage of being a girlfriend watcher then a fiancée watcher before having the pleasure of fulfilling my dream of becoming a fully fledged cuckhold and wife-watcher . It had all began for me in high school when I had the most humiliating experience that no teenager should have to endure it was actually my first time in the showers in high school I was just soaping myself in the communal shower block when the class smartass billy Williamson appeared with his sidekick in tow davy Roberts they were both laughing and pointing to my cock and loudly declaring they had never seen one so small I can remember my face burning as others came around to have a look and soon the laughter was ringing around the changing rooms I had never noticed how small it was tro be honest as I had never had anything to compare it to being the only and youngest male in a family of seven I have to be honest and admit that furtive glances around my classmates over the next 4 or 5 weeks confirmed that I had indeed the smallest dick in the entire class.

scotsmac25583scotsmac25583about 10 years ago
Lifelong Watcher 2

My problem of having the smallest cock in the class was compounded by the fact my mate Roderick had a monster of a prick that had been measured by the head cheerleader at just under 10 inches being from a small town on the west coast of Scotland it didn't take long for word to spread around of Rods rod so to speak and soon all the girls in town wanted to check it out for themselves.Although Rod was my best mate he was an arrogant,cocksure,bastard any very good looking his huge,thick ,uncircumcised cock put my 4 inch cock to shame I convinced myself that all the girls spoke of my tiny dick compared to Rods snake to be honest I was in awe of him,then one day out of the blue ,he asked if I wanted to see him fuck one of the endless little sluts who had fell under the spell of his huge manhood ,of course I jumped at the chance to see him in action and the next time he took a girl home I was treated to two hours of how to really fuck a girl I was hooked . His wardrobe doors had full length mirrors so I could easily see most of the action from under his bed,but I was so wrapped up in watching this stud at work I would creep out and kneel at the foot of his bed and watch as his massive cock pumped in and out of that girls well stretched pussy I would have fantastic wanks ,especially when I saw him pumping his spunk all over the girls face or tits or even right up her well fucked pussy.He would never wear a condom,but an endless line of girls were willing to take the chance. Over the next six months or so I was to watch him satisfy a long line of girls and I had so many great wanks watching him in action from so close up.I had long suspected that Rod had a really perverted side to him this was confirmed for me when after not having seen him in action for a month or so he called and told me he had a very special slut in need of his cock he said she was begging him to fuck her cheating cunt before she got married .

scotsmac25583scotsmac25583about 10 years ago
Lifelong Wiifewatching 3

Rod told me I couldn't miss it because he said this slut loves my big cock I fucked her for the first time two weeks ago ,shes coming around on Friday night and that will be the 8th fucking ive gave her she just cant get enough I was mesmerised by his description of this poor girl begging for cock and to be honest I had only just met a new girl although she was from another village 4 miles from our town Michelle had started a new job in the office of the large cement factory where I was an estimator I preyed that it wasn't her surely he couldn't know her and the dates I had gone on with Michelle convinced me she was a virgin from a good family well educated and very much involved in the local catholic church it just couldn't be her could IT .My heart was beating out of my chest as I just felt myself being drawn to Rods early on the Friday evening his mum judy let me in and it was with a sense of foreboding that I took my normal place under the bed .I soon heard the soft knock on the door and a female voice that I thought I recognised I was petrified I couldn't open my eyes but I heard the familiar sounds of a cock being slobbered and sucked and I forced my eyes opened convinced I would see the face of my beautiful girlfriend Michelle working her lips all over his massive hard on but I was startled to find it wasn't my beloved Chelle it was my big sister Linda who acted as though she was a stuck up snob I watched in awe as Rod lay back contented as he unleashed a tirade of abuse telling my sister what a cock loving cock sucking slut she was and what would her soon to be husband Gerard think if he could see her now slobbering over a big thick hard cock that she was worshipping with lust she was babbling incoherently but constantly declaring her unbridled lust for his cock I saw the evil smirk on his face as hethrew her knickers on the floor closely followed by her blouse,skirt and bra she had black 4 inch high heels on and nothing else as he got her to the bottom of his bed placing her heels on his shoulders and holding his throbbing prick at the entrance to her soaking wet hole and made her beg him to shove his big beautiful cock up her begging cunt all the time staring at me a huge grin on his face as she pleaded and cried tears running down her face as he teased but your Jims sister I shouldn't be doing this to you hes my best mate fuck him just please please just fuck me have you ever let Jim fuck you she never replied he knew I had but she was unwilling to admit it she had also fucked a mate of mine Gilbert and made me dress in girls clothes and I cant really say made me because I admit I freely sucked his cock and let him fuck me yes ok he fucked me with his tiny little cock one day he was my first and he was fucking rubbish I made him do it suddenly Rod slid forward and a blood curdling scream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dreaming about wife coming home full of cum

I love it when my wife gets fucked and brings her cum filled pussy home so I can lick her clean. She said she wants me to suck a guys cock after he pulls it out of her cunt. This sounds great to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cum loving wives are the best

You are very lucky as I am that my wife makes me ilck her pussy after getting fucked. It has now progressed to me sucking cock after they fuck her. Now I want a cock fest where a bunch of guys let me suck their cocks while my wife fucks and sucks cock while cheeering me on. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice, a dream of mine

I am having the same desire. To have the wife fuck another man with or without my presence. Through I think of our place as being more of a Hotwife situation with me having some hetero-flexible dreams. Maybe one day we will embark on this!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! Will read the whole series. This is a huge fantasy of mine. Ignore the critical assholes. My wife knows that if she wants to tease my poor dick, during sex or not, she mentions her lover and how he's so well hung, how he gets rough with her, how she cums on his cock, etc. (So far, imaginary) I've given her permission to sample men, with the promise that I will stay true to her, and her majestic pussy. She does get titillated (wet) by attention from other men, and also fantasizes about being ravaged by 3, 4, or even 5 large, and hung men. D. B., old guy.

watcher_ukwatcher_ukabout 8 years ago
great story

Such a hot story. I love my wife to tell me about her previous sexual adventures while she plays with my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank god for cuckolds

My husband is a cuckold just like this "man". He's sure of himself and knows his wife will never want to be without him, as I am with my husband. I loved to be shared and come home with the story of my night with my lover. I've even been bedded in my own home with my husband there, sometimes watching. Just because a man loves the thought of another man lusting over his wife and even sharing her with him doesn't make him weak or worthless. Don't judge this man, he's a wonderful person as his wife knows he is. If you think he's not a man and worthless then maybe you're secretly wanting to share your wife lol, go ahead, be a man and let her experience life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Good story and glad you went bare back!! My wife loves doing bare back with other guys! She is so hot and so loves sex and cocks, how can I deny her that??? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
my wife's dripping pussy

She was crying. She left her stockings and heels. She spread her thighs and her pussy was gaping real wide. Honey, he really fucked me hard. I passed out when he drove his giant cock all the way in. He had my legs over his shoulders and wags pumping my pussy hard. Before he came he made me put his. Cock in my ass and then thrust about 7" in. He filled my hole full of cum. Honey, he wants to fuck me again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wait Til Andy Finds Out That...

Jeff is a competitive coworker. And that Jeff and Vonny had planned the whole thing. And that Jeff had filmed the entire sexual event. And that Vonny is now pregnant with Jeff's baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a lucky man you are,

The idea of my wife coming home home and telling me that she'd let a stranger come up

her , I would have her sitting over my mouth letting me lick every drop left up there,

the best I've done is I ended up one night going back to my friends house to spend the night

and I could hear them have sex then she came down stairs with her night dress on , she started talking to me about the noise and said sorry but I said it's ok and not to worry and ask her if she wanted me to help her clean herself up, she said how and I said to sit over my

face and I would like to clean her up with my tongue ,

she looked at me then within seconds her legs were spread open over my mouth and I licked

every bit of her husbands come out then she asked if she could wee in my mouth ,

I said yes,

since then we have repeated this not only with her husband but several of her husbands friends , and she arranged for me one night to go around one of her friends houses after

a girls night out and I ended up eating 5 cream pies from her and 4 of her friends then she told all of them that if they needed to go to wee that's is ok to sit on my mouth and for me to drink it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The night that made my married life better

To make a long story short I also know the tremendous joy of having wonderful sex with other men other then my husband. I love my husband so much and always have. We married in our early twenties & I fell pregnant on our honeymoon which is what I wanted then went on to having another two sons with my husband. Over the years our lives become routine and boring especially the sex. Our boys soon grew up and moved out of home. During these years we also started to grow apart sexually, fighting a lot about lots of things that we should not have done. We where both frustrated. I would just lay there often pretending to enjoy the sex with husband faking the enjoyment and some orgasms while thinking about other men and wondering how other men would feel inside of me. But being from a strict family and also bringing my boys up the same way, I would try and put those thought to the back of my mind not telling any one especially my husband about my thoughts.

Then a few years ago my husband started to get on our computer a lot. I just thought he was looking at Porn. When I would ask him what he was doing he would reply with "I am trying to find out what is making you so unhappy, distant and cold towards me and how can I fix it."

I would think and tell him at times that is Crap. He just keep going . Then one day he had all this information printed off plus other stuff on the computer for me to have a look at. He was of the belief I was so Sexually frustrated and I needed to have sex with someone else. I told him outright there and then. You have to be kidding No Way . I am married to you!

He was shocked by the look on his face. All those hours and work and I was not having a ounce of it.

He started to bring up the idea while we where having sex and I would just ignore him or pretend to ignore. He even brought my different types and sizes of vibrators to use on me while have sex saying how much better would it be if it was a real new Penis inside of me.

These comments and actions actually increased the tension at times in our relationship. I also started going out with my friends for drinks more then with my own husband. He would ask when I got home was there anyone I saw tonight I liked the look of ? Anyone I thought might be good to have sex with? This went on for almost 2 years.

Then one weekend while my husband was away visiting one of our sons I went out with my friends but did not go home with them. I meet a new man who was also out while his wife was away for the weekend. We flirted a lot and made a real contention. I asked him to come home with me that night and we had an amazing time in my magisterial bed. It was the first time in a long time I had had such a wonderful orgasm. It felt so wonderful when I felt him cum inside of me. I just held onto until he was completely soft and slid out of me along with his cum, as it ran down the crack in my ass. He asked me did I want to clean myself and it up? To which I replied No, as this is my husbands side of the bed. As I sat back up I spread my legs and asked him to hold my vaginal lips open while his beautiful cum drained out of me onto the bed and it was so surprising just how much came out of me while we sat there talking about great we made each felt. While he was having a shower I opened his wallet and took one of his work business cards just in case I wanted to talk or see him again. When he left I thought to myself maybe my husband was right after all this time. I slept so well that night.

The next day I could not stop thinking about just how good I felt about myself and about him and how his wife and 4 daughters where away for another 2 days. So I phoned him to his shock and we went out for dinner that Saturday Night. Over dinner he asked me did I want him to come over again or did I want to go go some where else that night? I replied I definitely want You to come back to our place tonight and make me feel so great again and if he came in me two or more times. He came twice that night and then again mid morning all in different spots on the dark colored sheets on my husbands side of the bed. Every time I would get him to open me up while his beautiful cum drained out of me.

I greeted my husband that night feeling so happy and fulfilled. He even commented on how much happier I was. He unfortunately never made a comment but the marks on our bed sheets. Not for another 8 months. From that night on for another 7 1/2 months I had a wonderful Affair with my new partner until his wife found out. Then 2 weeks later she confounded my husband about our affair. He pretended to her he was shocked. I thought that this would cause us to separate. It did not and when I sat down and talked to husband about what I was enjoying he said he knew from that first weekend that I was seeing someone else. It hurt him that I did not be open and honest about it all. He was just happy that I was Happier within and about myself plus how much better I was looking after myself and my looks. My husband encouraged me to keep seeing my new partner which I happily did. This was not easy as he did move to another part of the city well away from us. This did not stop me from hooking up with him over the next 6 months also during this time my wonderful thoughtful caring and loving husband hooked me up with another 4 guys, 2 I still see regularly along with my first new Partner. This lead to him divorcing his wife. which was better for me.While I was having the affair behind my husband's back our own marriage improved and the sex between us also improved and I had to eventually admit to my husband he was right that, I need to have sex with more then just him or another man. I see these 3 wonderful men and at times someone else each 2 to 3 times per month with my husband's full knowledge consent and encouragement.

Our marriage has no secrets now it is so open honest and loving. Except for 1 time.

Things are about to change a little for a while as I am now 8 weeks pregnant with my first partners baby. When I meet him he was in his second marriage already having 2 daughters to his first wife. She had affair on him and left him and taking the Girls with her. He is also a couple of years younger then me. My husband and I always wanted a daughter but gave up after 3 sons as his family is full of Males.

I told him that I wanted to get pregnant again. We talked about the cost and changes in our lives together raising another child together and after 2 months we agreed to give this opportunity a go. His only conditions after I went off the Pill. I stopped having enjoying myself and the feeling of the others cumming inside of me while trying to get pregnant. He was to help me take the Ovulation Tests, he wanted to hold it each and to take start taking my daily temperatures and chart them. To be there each time I made love to my other Partner so he see me become Pregnant regardless of how many times each day I made love to him while I was ovulating. As until then he has never been with me to see how much I have been enjoying myself and my body with someone else. I would always tell him in great detail when I got home so he could re-claim me as his wife. It was an important part about being honest. We would take the Pregnancy Test together and he would be the first to Congratulate my other partner for getting me Pregnant and we would raise the child as our own child.

I was so glad when I did not fall Pregnant the first month because I found a new and great enjoyment with having my husband watching me make love to someone. I honestly never thought I would enjoy having there while being with someone else. I made love at least twice a day in our while Ovulating sometimes 3 times when it was the weekend and my men did not have to work. MY husband is not allowed to Masturbate while being with and watching me. He has to wait until my other Partner leaves our place or we leave his. He has to wait until we get home to relieve himself as I can see how worked up and hard he becomes himself while I am enjoying myself and my body in front of him

One thing has not changed so far in this pregnancy and was the same as my previous 3 pregnancies. I get Super Horny and my sex drives goes up and will more then likely only increase the further I go through the Pregnancy. I did not see my other 2 partners for 13 weeks while trying to get pregnant. BUT I have been trying to make up for that and I have had so much love making the last 2 weeks it is even wearing my husband out as he has been joining me and watching before going home to relieve himself

We are both so happy now and been this way for number of years now since I have finally listen to my husband about me having more then 1 sexual partner. WE are Truly hoping for a Daughter. If we are lucky enough to have the second part of our wish come true we have agreed that she will be brought up knowing that her body is her's enjoy with whom ever she wishes regardless of whether she is in a relationship or even married. It not up to her Boyfriend or Husband as to whom she enjoys herself and her body with as it does not belong to them only her and she decides who she shares it with.

She will be Taught that a Loving and Caring Husband is a Sharing Husband. Plus Happy Wife Happy Life are the 2 most important thins in life. Also a woman can have more then 1 partner and be happy in a relationship and marriage once she finds the right other patner

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Could use an editor

It was an okay story but you could use an editor. Lots of poorly worded sentences and an absurd number of "oh". Not sure why you felt it necessary to use it so many times but the story would have been better without them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lame

queer wimp husband and a nasty whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been there, wasn't happy that he done that!

My wife did this but not with my blessing,she was just a slut who listened to her friends at work and chose to end our marriage by fucking someone else. I never had a desire to have her fuck someone else, I really loved the bitch and took my vowels seriously. She chose to spend a lot of time with her friends at work caused damage to our life together, but her friends including an 18 y.o girl who kept putting ideas into her head until she acted upon them. She didn't even give me a chance to figure what was wrong with our marriage so we could work on it! I never did anything to push her to this choice, but I was naive enough to think she was a goody two shoes to do what chose for her to . She dissolved a marriage of 17 years just to fuck her friends and who knows who else. Life sure isn't fair since she remarried and I have been alone since, due to many health issues as I got older.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story. This is the stories I enjoy. A strong 5 cus I couldn't give 6

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Vonny, I'm so glad you called. I have the weekend planned for us, will it be for three

bigurnbigurnalmost 3 years ago

Hah... This must be a woman writing this crap. No man would even think about the crap that went on in this story... What a load of stupidity.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

why do all these guys have 4 or 5 inch cocks in these stories? Such crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

slut and cuck, to many of these stupid stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The next chapter should be called Andrew takes Mr Colt to perforate lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What SHITTTTTTT

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

very "Tasty" story and Andy is so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No protection mentioned. Back to his place where there could have been hidden cameras and mics setting her up to be an internet star very shortly,or ewven blackmailed, never mind other dangers like him having buddies at his place to share her.

As for the hub: pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it when my wife comes home and either has lost her pants or they are stuffed into her sex to stop the semen inside from dribbling down her thighs i love hearing about the sex she had and love adding my spunk to her filled sex amazing woman

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

Very HOT, but Where’s the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hott Hott Hott love it I wish my wife would be sexier. She is a very pretty lady her big ass is so sexy when she wears her bikini her tits are a full B cup with dark nipples. When we go to the beach, she will let her bikini stay lose some so that the waves will pull it down I like it when she lets it stay down showing more skin. Sometimes when I put lotion on her I will pull her top open more and if she turns to her side her boob will be exposed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZEROZERO, THAT'S FOUR ZEROS, AND I DID NOT GET PAST THREE PARAGRAPHS TO RUSH HERE TO VENT MY DISGUST...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting, really wish i could give it a null. just sick and damaged.

ybwoodyybwoodyalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. It's one of my ultimate fantasies. Ignore the haters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love when my wife returns home after a night out at 2am 3am or later and i know shes had a good fucking usually by text from her sister to say they will be late due to hot men. Her sister knows im ok her fucking other guys and sometimes i get pics from her of my wife sucking a cock and vice versa and sometimes a hot vid of her being fucked. When she gets home she always wants more and tells me the full story sometimes with her sister present. I have went down on her while her sister watched and had the pleasure of licking and fucking them both recently so what more could i ask for a small price to pay for what i get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jeff was really weird the way he spoke like he was asking permission when actually he was controlling her. She was full of self delusion the way she pretended she was doing it for her husband when actually she was doing it for herself. The story was better before the end when the husband became a total wimp who wanted to watch in person instead of just knowing voyeuristically that his wife was enjoying others

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Very sexy. Mmm… I want to fuck her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my friend it was so hot and stimulating love to hear more of your stories about Yvonne

even if they other men fucking her

Thank you for sharing your story looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love when my wife returns home after a night out . Most exciting for me is when her lover drives her home late in our driveway and both of them step out of car hand in hand , hugging and kissing deeply while I watch them from darkness of our house . She never tells me the full story but keep telling me how good it was to be fucked by a REAL MAN and how BIG was his cock compare to my MINI TOOL . And yes , she sucked his cock what she never do to me , My reward is to lick her good fucked pussy filled with other mans juices and enjoy the smells of their sex . Face sitting is our favorite position .Sometimes she allow me to jerk off but not before she comes several times and cleaned by my GOLDEN tongue . In all other days we are as normal as other happily married BEST HUSBAND and his LOVELY WIFE !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love helping my wife get ready for a girls night out bathing her shaving her vagina and helping her decide what to wear. She says id send her out naked if i got my way. Sometimes she will give in and not wear panties and never a bra as her cute perky tits dont need a bra. When she goes i always tell her to enjoy anything she wants and she always says i intend to. Often i get a text usually late after 3am to say your naughty wife will be home soon iv been a dirty girl. I know then she has had a fill of cock and im instantly hard. She will walk in lift her skirt and grin and say im wet and sticky will you lick me. I cant resist and she tells me everything as i lick another mans sperm from her then i cant hold back and slide my cock in and after a few thrusts i cum in her. I love hearing how other men enjoy fucking her and how much she enjoys being fucked by them. Paul and Gayle in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a whore wife and a queer husband.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

10 stars for a Great Story and Great Writing. A Great Fantasy. Whoa, could it be any Hotter? Only if she was not on Birth Control and the stranger was Black. Thank You for such a Hot Read! I love it.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Shit like that addles the brains of other women that every man would like to be fucked around on ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They will be divorced shortly..ur a bread ticket...her emotions will screw her up and she will leave u...I have seen personally this happen a bunch of times..its all run and games till she doesn't come home and u have kids to take care of!!!!

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gsabout 1 year ago

BS! Average man does not share his woman.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another slut wife ,her wimpy Cuck of a husband ,and big-dicked pick-up. Average story at best.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Another non loving wife story about another guy who claims to be a man when he isn't the writer should be ashamed of themselves and I hope you realize this is not a loving wife story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a prime example of the term 'Loving Wife' is a play on words for this section. Annons here belittle the fact that the wives here are not the 'Loving Wives' that the section is supposed to be about. I just find it difficult to understand, that someone would see the section 'Loving Wives' and not see, this is about wives who get it in the end. If they want vanilla tales about wives that are exclusive, etc. they need to go to the Romance section. Just remember to mentally put the word'NOT', before this section.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

I'm sorry. Conversation at the end was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

When I was away on business, she slept with my boss. She told me he was "an Alpha male" and that she would never say "no" to him.

She now turns me on way more than before. I know that it is kinky but I can't help it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous