My Wife has a Party

Story Info
Man tied to bed while girlfriend throws a party.
1.2k words
4.39
16.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive home from work. You meet me at the door, looking stunning, with a cold beer. Always a good start to a Friday night. "Hurry up and have a shower, I've got plans for tonight".

I climb the stairs, wondering if we are going out, or staying in. I shower, and walk into the bedroom, where you are waiting for me. "On the bed, on your back, wrists and ankles at the corners".

I comply, knowing you are feeling dominant tonight. You fit me with leather cuffs and restrain me very tightly to the bed. There is never any chance of escape when you put me in bondage, but tonight you seem to be more purposeful.

You wander off into the bathroom and return with the shaving kit. I smile, knowing what is coming next. You proceed to freshly shave my cock and balls, removing every hair, and ensuring my cock looks big, partly as its not hidden by any hair, and partly because you know how hard this treatment makes me. You wipe me clean, dry me and rub in lotion to make my skin soft. You tidy away the razor and bowl, before coming back in and smiling at me. "Nearly done", you tell me. "

I thought we were going out?" I ask.

"No, I have got some mates coming round for an Ann Summers party tonight. I needed you out of the way, but I know I will want to be fucking you as soon as we've done, so didn't want you out with your friends."

You go in the wash basket and retrieve today's sexy black satin knickers. "I have been soaking all day today, and I know this will keep you hard" you say, as you slip the knickers over my head, rubbing the sopping crotch onto my nose.

"I may be a while tonight, and don't want you getting board. I have loaded some erotic femdom stories off the web onto your mp3 player. You put it on the bedside table and pick up the earphones. I will try and slip upstairs from time to time and give you a quick wank during the party. Try not to jump when I touch you". You laugh and fit the headphones. My favourite gag is next, pulling the knickers into my mouth with it, and stretching them tight over my nose and face. It has a hole through it to aid breathing but stops me making a noise. The mask follows, cutting off all vision completely. I drift off into my own little world. The stories, and my thoughts of having you as my partner and mistress keep me rock hard. I am also completely relaxed like this. All the days stress leaves me. The man who is so in control at work has become little more than a slave, and I love it.

I jump as you kiss the end of my cock, bringing me back to my senses. Your lips slide slowly down, sucking me right in, before sliding up and down again a few times, then you are gone. I am tense, awaiting the next touch, but it does not come, and gradually I relax again.

I lost track of time, and suddenly a fingernail runs down my stomach. You wrap your hand round my cock, the other tickles my balls, and you slowly wank me. Then again, you are gone. I guess the party lasts maybe three hours, and you visit me on a few occasions, keeping me rock hard all night. I can feel my balls filling, as you never get me anywhere near orgasm.

Finally, following a lovely slow oily wank, you remove the gag, and slip your hands under the blindfold to remove the headphones. "Have you had a good night?" you ask. You lift my head up and offer me a drink. "Lovely I reply, have you? Has everyone gone?"

"Not everyone" you tell me. As is often the case when we girls get together, we started discussing men. Someone asked where you were tonight, and I told them you were a little tied up. One immediately guessed you were up here. I had planned to tease them, and you like this, hence the stories and earphones. It's covered the sound of them climbing the stairs to look in on you."

My mind is now racing, and my cock hardens more than I thought possible.

"How many have seen me?"

"Most", you reply.

"Did you come up with them?" I ask

"No, I was playing the perfect hostess" you tell me. "I've been up a couple of times to make sure you were ok"

"A couple, only a couple?" My mind is now racing. I had thought you had sucked me at least 4 times, and several quick wanks in between.

"Err what did you do when you came up" I ask.

"Whatever can you mean?" you reply, giggling.

"Err, did you touch me?" I am trying to get information without letting you know someone else may have been molesting me.

"Don't worry" you say. I know my mates, and that I am sure more than one has had their hands on you. That is what I came to talk to you about. We have come up with a new game. I am not going to tell you who is left downstairs, but I want you to guess. I have been bragging to them about your oral skills, and how well you bring me off. So, one by one, each girl is going to come up and ride your face, till you make her come. Then, you get to guess who it is. For every correct answer, I will owe you a blowjob; anywhere, anytime"

"But er, I'm not sure about this" I tell you, secretly excited, but wondering who is left downstairs.

"You aren't really in a position to argue are you" you tell me. You refit the earplugs, so I cannot hear anything again. The first thing I feel next is the bed dip as someone climbs onto it, and I feel someone climb across me and the smell of a woman fills my senses. She lowers herself slowly onto my mouth, and I begin to slowly pleasure her. She comes almost immediately and climbs off.

The second arrives soon afterwards and mounts my wet face. She is obviously more practised, as she sits slightly above me, making me stretch to reach her, and then she moves so she is rubbing herself on my nose. She comes, flooding me with her juices, and rubs herself all over my face for ages before finally climbing off.

The third climbs on, and like the first orgasms almost immediately, reaches down for my cock, and I feel her hand pulled away, so I sense you are there and watching. She climbs off, and I lie there; my tongue and jaw aching, and my face soaking wet.

After a while, you return and remove the earphones. "Well, guess away". I do, and you tell me I have all three wrong. I have no idea if you are lying or not. You tell me I will never know when one of your friends comes round, if she has wanked me, sucked me, or ridden my face. This realisation stiffens me again.

"Glad you are still hard" you say, as now it my turn, as the bed dips and you sit in your favourite position. My tongue finds its way between the second pair of your lips it's been between tonight, and you shudder!