All Comments on 'My Wife Helps out a Friend Pt. 01'

by Nightthawk

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Well Written...

first story. Not my cup of tea, so I didn't score it.

I'll be happy to read anything else that you publish that isn't in this genre. Congrats on publishing your first story and good luck with your next series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
she should have waited.

Shame the first time he didn't get to be there. I would have been pissed but then again I never would have said she could meet without me being there.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Worn out

Worn out plot line. Wife helps out friend in need by having sex with him. Next chapter she leaves husband for friend permanently. Like I said, worn out, over used, boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm not sure even a great editor could save this mess

Wife sharing is a tricky subject. It makes the husband look bad. It makes the wife look stupid. And it makes the friend look like an enemy. This was poorly thought out drivel. Never continue.

1 star

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Ehh... no

Rename it to how I introduced my wife to her next husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I laugh when...

26thNC says this plot is worn out and yet he's always the first one to read the new stories in this category. Seems like his excuses are wearing even thinner. Admit you old dirtbag, you only wish you could get it up enough to have sex like the characters do in these stories. But I'm guessing Medicare won't pay for your viagra, huh?

NightthawkNightthawkover 4 years agoAuthor
Lol

So, what part of the title was ambiguous enough to make some of you think "I wonder what this story is about" and continue reading to the end?

If you did understand the title and just don't like the subject matter, I didn't write it for you, so move along and look elsewhere. I think you'll find something to enjoy.

Btw, thanks for being concerned and passionate and knowledgeable enough about our relationship to predict our future. I do appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Hope part two comes along soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HELP!

These tired-ass story lines are getting old:

1. Husband lets BFF fuck his wife....really

2. Wife cuckolds husband with stranger or best friend

3. Wife plays with stranger in bar and takes to room and fucks while husband wonders what they are doing

4. Wife accidentaly fucks someone from the gym or the next door neighbor

5. Wife fucks a BBC and is hooked for life.

Please people is there no writing creativity left? I'm sure I forgot wife fucks BIGFOOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lazy writing

I normally like LW stories but this was just not good. You assembled lots of pieces from other stories with no thought of how to make it hot. It was clunky and not well written. Siskle and Ebert would give it 2 cocks down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another pathetic wimp getting off on humiliation and disrespect.

Very sad. Hope you get some help, or wise up. What makes you think you don't deserve love and respect?

writer888writer888over 4 years ago
Good story

Good start, just a couple of ideas. Try and stay away from the time-line part, it takes away from your writing; it would help if you could incorporate that into your writing, or better yet, your dialog. It will make your story a little longer, but it helps with character development. And then, sentence structure is important. You do a good job, but try to mix this up a little also, it makes us, as readers, think. Nice job, keep writing.

Oh... if the comment says "Anonymous" don't bother to read it. If they don't have the balls to say who they are, then their opinion really doesn't matter.

And... "26thNC" has mommy issues, dude has masturbated to your story ten times already, felt bad about it, cried to his boyfriend, and then had to put you down. He does this to everyone. Don't take him serious, his ex wife didn't either. ha ha. Check out his writing list...oh that's right... he doesn't have one... ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic

what a great friendship hes a lucky man

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
same old shit

a moron, a whore and her minions

carpetmuncher69carpetmuncher69over 4 years ago
5 Stars

Can't wait to read the next part. Don't give up to the bad critics. I they didn't like the story, then why in HELL did they keep reading it. TO EACH TREIR OWN! Just like movie critics, you have to watch the movie to decide or your self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little short

Just a little short

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
NonWriter888

You feel free to comment on this story, but deny readers the ability to do that on your own questionable work. Yes, I know I haven't written anything, but I would argue that you haven't either. Stringing together words doesn't make a story. Unlike you, and this author, I accept that I can't write fiction, and have elected to forego the adulation of the readers and not insult their intelligence. Can you say the same 888?

GAmatureHubbyGAmatureHubbyover 4 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

Great story. I like short and to the point. I know a lot of married guys have this fantasy of sharing their wives. I've been fortunate to do so myself in our younger years.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
to Nightthawk

Hey dude. I was kidding about the title. Nice yarn so far and not badly written.

Thing is some guys hear actually would do that and later kick themselves for their wife moving on or getting hooked on the new "dude."

Keep writing man. Peace out

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 4 years ago
Good start

Nighthawk, this was a good start and I hope you write a lot more in the future. I hope the coming ones will be a bit longer. Also, as a few others have stated, pay no attention to kooks like 26thnc. His wife left him and he dedicates the last few years of his miserable life to posting bad comments on the stories in this category. His numerous accounts make him feel like he's part of a group that think alike, I for one think it's just his multiple personalities keeping each other company as he grows old and bitter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't bother

with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I did the same

I gave my wife the Golden ticket to be with our friend.

With the agreement that she would tell me everything.

I knew he fancied my wife, caught him looking almost every time he would come to our house

My wife talked about it, and when he would come she would ware

a short skirt, no knickers, and no bra.

It would drive him crazy,

I ask her would she fuck him and tell me all about it.

She said she would as long as I was sure that what I wanted.

Before she got out of the car, I kissed her and said , I will see you

sometime tomorrow, hopefully with his cum inside you.

She came home the next afternoon, with his cum inside her

Isent her back to him later that evening with a long skirt no knickers.

Top no bra, and asked her to fuck him as much as she can.

3 year's later they are still fucking eachother sometimes in front of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

My life long best friend, wife, and I have had sex together many times and they have had sex while I was at work and sent me pictures. You truly will never know the pleasure until you have done it. I found through our experience that my absolute favorite thing is for him to creampie her pussy when he is finishing and that I always go last. No clean up ever happens. Something about the orgasm she has while he is cumming inside her pussy and then me sliding in he cum lubed pussy, there is not a better feeling in this world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you it was not too bad

The interesting thing is that for most females the helping out a friend excuse is a great way for them to justify doing something they want to do anyway.

My wife has fucked several of my friends as did my ex-wife and one of our close female friends did my friends for me too.

My wive came to my apartment and did three of my friends and I because they wanted to know how an older woman did it.

In fact she just wanted to get screwed by several young men and needed an excuse, said she did it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

The world needs more loving couples like you and your wife.

Thanks for taking care of needy friends, not enough couples do.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
STUPID HUSBAND

Should have known better than to allow them to meet in private.. The stupid slut broke all the rules.. hubby was to be there... he needs to smack the shit out of her and teach her a hard lesson on following rules

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just a whore and wimp story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightthawk@Nightthawk
I love writing and reading erotic literature. I hope you like reading my stories as much as my wife and I like writing them!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES