My Wife, Her Girlfriends, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the jerking off, and resulting cleanup, it took a few minutes for me to get changed, but eventually, I was changed. I noted that I still had a partial erection. What the Hell? Is this thing ever going to go back to sleep? But since I like loose-fitting style swim trunks, I figured I'd hit the water and not be too embarrassed in front of the ladies.

I opened the door and found them both standing right next to it. They both jumped, startled.

"Um, Rick!" Martha said. "You were taking so long. We thought maybe you had slipped and been hurt. We were just about to knock on the door and see if you were ok."

"Sorry to take so long. I couldn't find my swim trunks in the overnight bag!" Again: it was the first thing I could think of! After all of this, I'd probably need half an hour of reading the Bible to get my brain back on a platonic footing!

And then I noticed their swimsuits. Both wearing bikinis. Both displaying bodies any 20-year-old woman would be proud to have. Jen's bikini was olive green, with a minimal coverage top and a cheeky bottom. Martha's was white, minimal coverage top, and... oh, good Heavens! A thong. Revealing the loveliest pair of cheeks you ever saw! With a low-cut front, barely covering the top of her slit.

Now, this may seem odd. But just try and bear with me, ok? I could see pretty much all of their bodies. But what I found almost impossible to pull my eyes away from was the lovely expanse of Martha's very toned belly--especially the area between her navel and her pubic mound. I just couldn't stop looking at her. I wanted to place my hand there. I wanted to rest my face in that lovely place! Hell, I just wanted to tongue, kiss, and love every last square inch of her belly I could get! And when they turned to walk out? Oh, good Heavens, again! Because Martha also had the loveliest set of "back dimples." And they swayed as she walked, as did her hips and ass. She turned back to see me, and caught me, BUSTED! Looking at her ass, back dimples, legs, and body! And smiled at me.

Better give me an hour and a half with the Bible, in a bathtub full of ice water.

Act III

The Importance of Sunblock

Watching the ladies walk down the hallway, all those compound curves in their hips, backs, thighs, and shoulders all swaying in rhythm with their walk, I was already starting to get another erection, so I went straight from the back door, running past the ladies, and dove into the water.

I went straight to the bottom and held myself down there as long as I could before I needed a breath of air. The water was wonderfully cool.

Ten feet deep in nice cool water, holding my breath. Yeah. I should be ok, down here. Shouldn't be able to get into too much trouble by getting sexually turned on by my wife's girlfriends to the point I make an advance that almost certainly is not wanted, ruining my friendship with them, and even worse, possibly harming their relationship with my wife.

Tish has been through a lot the last two years, and two of the main reasons she came through it all, ok, were these two wonderful ladies who were causing me so much... distraction? Temptation? I just had to keep myself under control until bedtime. Then I can jerk off to the point my cock falls off if that's what it takes to keep from doing something stupid! I can do that!

I'm not some horny teen boy getting his first glimpse at the loveliness of the female body. I'm a 29-year-old married man. I've seen lots of naked female flesh and made love with Tish at least three, if not four times a week. I've cuddled with Jen and Martha many times, on Movie Night Friday Cuddle Times at our house, and have never been unable to control myself.

Well, apart from the inevitable erections, but I don't think they noticed. Jen and Martha are trusting me to be mature. I should be honored they feel so at ease with me, a man, in their home. Tish is trusting me not to do something inappropriate with them.

Everybody is trusting me to control myself. Ok. I can do this. I can make it through the evening. I rose back to the surface for a breath of air.

I happened to surface with my back to them. Jen said, "We were wondering if we were going to have to come in after you, you were down there so long."

"I was thinking about Tish," I said. Which was mostly true. "I'm wondering how this evening is going to go for her. I'm hoping she isn't just opening herself up for another round of heartbreak. From one of the principal architects of the whole... mess."

"We're worried for her, too," Martha said. "Rick, you're such a great guy for letting her have her other relationships with women, and with us in particular."

"You guys are such great people," I said. "You make her so happy, and that makes me happy. And you mean so much to her. How could I say no to that?"

"Not every husband thinks like you do, Rick," Jen said. "A guy as great as you ought to be rewarded for being such a great guy."

As it always does, the chlorine was stinging my eyes like mad. I had them shut, rubbing them, and turned towards the sound of their voices.

"Tish's happiness is my reward-" When I saw them, my brain instantly locked up. Seized, popped a circuit breaker, closed for business. Probably because all the blood it needed was heading south of my waist again, and my cock was instantly straining at attention. Again! Because the two very lovely ladies were calmly sitting at a poolside table, enjoying their drinks...

Topless.

Oh, my stars and garters. I stood there with my mouth hanging open at the sight of the feminine beauty on display before me. I couldn't move. Couldn't stop looking.

Jen smiled, and said, "We thought since it was just you, and we like you and trust you, we'd take our tops off. It's what we normally do. And it's just us. You've had these pressed against you every movie night for a couple of months, now. That's ok, isn't it?"

"Uh... yeah... sure..."

Martha laughed and asked, "So? What do you think?" She raised her arms back behind her head, arched her back and thrust out her chest. "Are we two old battleaxes a match for the beauty of your gorgeous, 25-year-old Tish?"

"Ladies, your beauty is a match for any other woman to whom you would compare yourselves." Martha smiled, then in fake shyness, brought her hands down to cover her nipples. If anything, she was even more captivating. I also noted her hands were not still. She was lightly kneading her breasts. She saw me looking, and blushed, but didn't stop.

Jen said, "Rick? Could you help us out for a second? Could you rub some suntan lotion on our backs?"

"I... don't think that would be a very good idea, ladies... I'm sorry, but you two are just too gorgeous. That would only lead to trouble. I'd do something dumb and might wreck our friendship. And I don't know what Tish would say about that, about me touching either of you.

"I think she'd be fine with it," Jen said.

"Yes," Martha said, "She lets us cuddle with you on movie nights. This is just like that."

"Except that on movie night, you're not wearing only your bikini bottoms. And I don't have my hands on your bare skin."

"We trust you," Jen said.

"You shouldn't!"

From inside the house, we heard a phone ring. Martha jumped up and ran to get it, and my cock throbbed in sympathy with every undulation her nearly naked body made, as she ran.

I looked at Jen, and said, "Jen, I'm so scared that if I touch either of you, I'll do something stupid and wreck this whole relationship for all of us. That'd be bad for Tish. And it'd be bad for me because I really do love you two, my own self."

"You'll be fine," Jen said. Though, if I had been paying attention, if I had been able to pay attention, her voice was lower, throatier, than I had noticed before. "The reason we're being this free with you here, Rick, is because we know you'd rather die than harm our relationships. So, there's that," she said.

"And baby, come out of the water before you shrivel into a pink raisin! We know you have an erection. It's ok. It's fine! Neither of us minds it when you get one on movie night."

"You know about that?"

"Rick. You're a healthy, heterosexual young man. That's just what happens. So come out of the water and put some oil on my back. Please? And I can say, for certain, Tish won't mind you doing this, at all. She'd be more upset if we asked you to do it, and you refused. Now, here, start with me. I'll lie down on the recliner. And I know you'll be turned on, and I don't mind. It's nice to know I've still "got it," the ability to make a man look my way."

With all of that settled, I actually began to relax a bit. Jen went and laid down on her belly. Yes, of course, I couldn't help but note the sway of her breasts! Or how utterly gorgeous she was, on all fours. Even so, I managed to control my body's wish to grab those breasts and love on them for a bit. I went and rubbed some oil on her back. Yep! I got even more massively turned on. Jen's back is a wondrous thing. All the female proportions, the softness of her skin, and under that, the firmness of her musculature, from a lifetime of coaching and playing volleyball.

"Mmmm," she said. "That feels wonderful!"

"It certainly does," I said. "Thank you, Jen. This is a wonderful experience for me, to do this for you."

"It's working for both of us, I'd say," Jen said. "I wasn't kidding, neither of us was, earlier, when we said what a great guy you are. And that such a great guy should be rewarded for being such a great guy. If this goes a little way toward that, then I'm happy, too. And if you think I'm nice to rub some lotion on, wait until you do Martha."

"Listen, Jen, seriously, ok? Will Martha be uncomfortable with me putting my hands on her bare back? And rubbing them all over her? I'd hate to make her uncomfortable!"

"If she is, she'll let you know," Jen said. "I know she does want to at least try it and see how it feels. You're the first man she's ever felt the desire to be physically close to, did you know that?"

"No, I didn't. I'm... honored."

"So, when she comes out, she'll lay down like I am. Just relax, be your wonderful self, and I bet she'll enjoy it as much as I am, now."

Martha came out the door with a pitcher of Margaritas. "Oh! That was Tish. Sam will be over at your house in a little bit, she said. So far, so good."

"That's a relief," I said.

"Also, I told her about how we're out here at the pool, topless, and you were reluctant to rub suntan lotion on our backs. Or even come anywhere near us. But I see you're past that, now."

"What did Tish say when you told her about this?" I asked.

"She said, and I quote, "Tell him to quit being so silly, and treat my girls right!" And she's right. It's not like we're going to bite you!"

"It's not you attacking me that I was worried about," I said. "But, yes, as you can see, Jen has got me past that."

"Good," Jen said, "Because I need you to go all the way down to my ass and rub an inch or two under the top of my bottoms."

Please don't ask me how. I did what she said. Lord, if I made her back sound good, let me tell you, it was NOTHING compared to her tight, muscular ass!

And then it was Martha's turn. She gleefully stretched out, face down, on the deck chair, and said, "Proceed, please!"

Martha's snow-white skin demanded a super-high SPF sunblock. The stuff wasn't your typical lotion. Its consistency was more like thick oil. The instant my hand touched her back and I started spreading the oil, she let out a low moan. The sensuous pleasure of the oil on her skin, under my hands? I damn near moaned out loud, myself!

"Ohhhhh, Rick! That does feel wonderful!"

So, she was ok with being touched by a man. This one, at least! Ok, remember the bit where Jen said Martha would be even nicer to touch? Well, she damn well wasn't kidding!

Martha was just the most beautiful female body anyone could ever wish to get their hands on. So soft. So warm. So wonderfully responsive! I saw her hips begin to buck whenever my hands approached her ass. And it was so lovely to see!

"You know, I told Jen this was actually really nice for me, rubbing the lotion on your backs. Thank you for trusting me like this, feeling comfortable enough with me to do this."

"We're happy to share this with you," Martha said. "I don't want to inflate your ego, but you really are the nicest man. I've never felt closer to any man than I have to you."

"Thank you."

"Do you like our cuddling on movie nights?"

"My dearest Martha," I said, "I have come to look forward to that time with you ladies more than I do the movies. I love it. I didn't know if you ladies would want to do that in your home without Tish."

"Why would tonight be any different from any other Cuddle Time?" Jen asked. "Of course, we're going to cuddle up with you!"

"Good!" Martha said. "Yay for movie night! Rick? Don't forget my ass. It needs protection, too! Why, would you just look at me in this thong? I'm almost naked!"

How I managed to rub the oil on her bare ass without having an orgasm, I do not know.

"Time for us to do your back!" Jen said. And they insisted. They got me lying down on the recliner, and the instant Martha's hands touched my back, she gasped.

"Oh, Jen," Martha said, "Do all men's backs feel this nice?"

"No. Rick, here, is an exceptional specimen."

It was boner season. Yes, all over again. Because while it was difficult enough putting the lotion on their backs? When they did mine, leaned over as they were, Martha's ample breasts occasionally brushed my back. Jen's too, despite being less well endowed, because she insisted on kneeling by my shoulders, then stretching her arms down my back to my ass. When she made that long stretch, yep, there they were. And it was all such Heaven! Then they decided they had to switch sides and go over me again. To avoid any streaking due to differences in coverage.

"See, Rick?" Jen said, kneeling beside me. "You've had a boner the whole time, and you haven't done anything inappropriate."

On the other side of me, whispering in my ear, Martha said, "Just like when it happens on movie night."

We spent the afternoon sunning ourselves, swimming, drinking Margaritas, and generally having an excellent time. And yes, I did get used to the fact of their toplessness. Well. Slightly less hard over it. A bit. They were lovely to look at!

The only other rough moment I had was when they started play-wrestling with each other. Topless. Their bodies were slick with suntan lotion and perspiration from the 95-degree Texas heat. Wow. Just... wow.

"Did you like that, Rick?" Jen said. She had Martha on her back, Martha's hands pinned above her head, Martha's legs spread wide, mounting her body missionary style. They both looked at me, waiting for an answer, holding that position.

Well, ok, then. Maybe it was the Margaritas. But as of now: no more equivocation. Time for honesty:

"Ladies, I thought that was one of the most beautiful displays of affection I have ever seen."

And now it was time for them to blush!

"One does want to be a gracious hostess," Martha said.

"The hospitality you ladies have shown me has been second to none in my entire life."

"Well, you have certainly been a gracious guest," Jen said, "And a good sport, too."

"And it's movie night!" Martha said. "Let's get showered and changed, whip up a quick dinner, and afterwards, repair to the couch for Friday Movie Night Cuddle-Time!" Martha went ahead to start her shower, leaving Jen and me at the pool.

"Rick,", Jen said, "I've got kind of a delicate subject to bring up, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, ok?"

Keep in mind that Jen is still topless, and I'm having to force myself not to stare at as nice a pair of tits as I have ever seen, while half-lit from I don't know how many Margaritas, over the course of the afternoon. And yet, I marshaled my attention on her words, and said, "What's on your mind, Jen?"

"Earlier, before we came out to the pool, when you went to change?"

"Yes?" I had a sinking feeling about where this was going.

"You masturbated in the bathroom, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"I'm not mad, or anything, nothing like that!" Jen said. "I'm flattered we two old women got you so worked up, so fast. Especially with that lovely little bit of heaven you have at home, that our little flirtations caused you to have to resort to such measures. Truly, I'm glad we could do that for you!"

"Ok."

"Likewise, I'm impressed how quickly, and thoroughly you got it all cleaned up."

"But?" I said. "Did I miss some of it, somewhere?"

"No, no, you got it all," Jen said. "But, darling, a woman's sense of smell is generally much sharper than that of most men. And semen has a distinct aroma, and it fills the air. Martha didn't even know what it was, never having been exposed to it. But I'm an old married woman. I know that scent."

"I'm so sorry, Jen-"

"No!" she said, putting her hand on mine and leaning towards me. "I'm not complaining! I liked it! I've missed it! I was surprised at the feelings it awoke in me, and how rapidly. Thank you, Rick." She was now sitting almost shoulder-to-shoulder with me. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body, even over the 95F heat of the evening.

"Oh. Er, glad to be of service-" Yep. Full-stop brain lockup. Trains colliding head-on at full speed on the tracks, metaphorically, in my brain, when I realized the words that had just issued forth out of my mouth!

I didn't know what to do, so I did the only thing I could think of: I grabbed the half-full remaining pitcher of Margaritas, and drank it all down, as fast as I could. The resulting brain freeze headache was brutal, merciless, and blinding.

Jen laughed, and said, "Is that going to help you choose your words more carefully?"

"Can't hurt," I said. "I'm totally blowing it, sober!"

She laughed. And Lord in Heaven, hearing her laugh, seeing her laugh, topless, at her home? I fell in real love with her.

But that wasn't really accurate, was it? I realized then, at that moment, that I had been in real love with her, and Martha, since I met Tish and realized how important they were to her. When I realized how much I had come to enjoy Friday Movie Night Cuddle Time. "Jen-"

"Hang on, handsome," she said, putting her hand to my mouth. She left her hand there, and I, surprising myself as much as her, reached up to her hand with both of my hands, held her fingers to my lips, and kissed them.

"Oh!" she said.

I pulled her hand from my lips and brought them to the table. "Jen, I think, I think, maybe, we both surprised ourselves, there. I do apologize: I took advantage of that moment."

I could see her breathing faster. I could also see her nipples had contracted into hard little rocks, and her blush was starting at her cheeks and working down her neck to her chest, and dear Lord in Heaven, it was so gorgeous, so lovely.

"What was it you wanted to say?" I asked.

"What?" she was visibly flustered. "Oh, oh! Yes: sorry about how excited we got you earlier, and made you masturbate. No hard feelings. Oh GOD! Sorry, my turn to be dumb! But please, after this afternoon, all the shameless flirting I know we did with you, and you were such a lovely sport about it all, but please, this time, in the shower, pleasedon'tmasturbatethistime!"

She got up and fairly ran to the house! It was odd to see Jen so out of sorts! But her message had been conveyed: don't jerk off in their home, again. I guess that had been going a bit too far. Whew. Tough order. But, ok.

I sat there completely dumbfounded, in the gathering dusk of the evening. In Houston, Texas, the sun doesn't fully set until 8:45PM in late June. And the light of the last few hours is magical. It's dark, but you can see. And what you can see is bathed in this gorgeous glowing, golden light. The whole sky can turn red, and deep blue, and gold, just at the horizon where the sun has descended from view.