My Wife, Her Girlfriends, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her body adapted to my presence in her anus, I began slowly inserting myself fully inside her until my balls rested against her slit.

Looking up, I could see Jen standing before Martha, watching her face, playing with Martha's nipples, and rubbing her back.

"Oh, Rick," she said, "This is so hot! Watching you fuck my wife's ass!" Jen proceeded to have a minor orgasm right there. She sank to her knees.

Martha reached through the bars of the chair and touched Jen's face, under her chin, lifting her face to meet her gaze. She said, in between gasping breaths, "Jen! Oh, my God, you're so beautiful. This is all so beautiful. He feels so incredible in my ass. You have to try this. At least once? Promise me you'll try it at least once? With Rick? Oh, GOD! RICK! You are so wonderful, so gentle! AHH!"

Martha had gone over the edge into an orgasm. I held still as her body shivered and quaked in response. And still, somehow, I held on!

Like before, we waited a few moments, and Martha was ready again! Only this time, well adapted to my presence within her body, I sawed in and out of her ass with everything I had. In less than a minute, I had her pushed over the edge to another screaming orgasm, and this time I continued sawing in and out of her, pushing her body from one orgasm straight to the next with no chance to recover. And then the next!

This time, though, Martha's body had had enough. I could feel it; she was pushing against me, trying to remove my cock from within her.

I did, and as I pulled out, I came. I sprayed all over her back and ass as my orgasm hit like a bolt of lightning.

"Jen," Martha said, "I want to taste his semen. Please? Let me suck it off your fingers?"

In a series of quick movements, Jen had scooped up most of my seed and put her fingers in Martha's mouth. She sucked on Jen's fingers. She looked back at me, chest heaving, covered in sweat, just barely able to stand, and said, "Do like you did for Jen? Rub the rest of it into my skin? Please?"

I did. It was so erotic, so hot.

My strength and breath returned quickly, and I scooped Martha up in my arms and carried her into the bedroom. "Oh, I think I'm starting to like this," Martha said. Jen was already there, with warm washcloths and towels to clean us up.

Afterwards, Martha continued to lay on her stomach, and I got in bed and laid with my chest across her bottom, my face in the small of her back.

"Did you like that, Rick?" she asked quietly. My eyes welled with tears that spilled across her back and bottom. When I could speak, I said, "My dearest Martha, I've never experienced anything like that in my entire life. I loved it. Thank you, my darling."

I felt her body shudder under me. "Oh!" she said, "I think I just had another little orgasm!"

And that was it. I was out! I didn't wake up until the morning sun was streaming through the window. All night long, I had had the craziest dreams of having my cock sucked non-stop for hours on end. I was amazed my subconscious had any unmet desire left to work with, but there you go.

Act VI

A New Day

I awoke, finding myself in the center of the bed, Jen cuddled up on one side of me, Martha on the other. Sitting in a chair at the end of the bed, was Tish. Naked. And she was masturbating with her fingers and a vibrator.

"Oh, hi, honey," I said.

"I understand you have been a very good boy to our dear lovers," Tish said.

"Oh, he was, Tish, he was!" Martha said, stroking my chest and belly.

"I'm afraid I wouldn't know," Jen said. "Oh, we had a bit of fun together, he and I, yes. Your darling husband Rick is a kind, gentle, considerate lover. Oh, my God, Tish, we had to work on him with everything we had before we wore down his resistance! But oh, it was such a joy to seduce him!"

"But?" Tish said, her skin starting to shine with perspiration as her orgasm built.

"Once he got his cock in Martha's vagina, there was just no holding her back! Your husband turned my lifelong lesbian wife into a straight, cock-loving slut as soon as the head of his cock hit her outer labia! After that, I could hardly even grab his ass; she was so all over him in a hurricane of wanton sexual abandon!"

"Martha!" Tish said in mock surprise.

"Well, I couldn't help it!" she said. She was blushing, which was adorable. "And you had your fun, too, Jen!"

"Uh," Tish said. "Well, I did ask you to keep him from feeling lonely..."

"They certainly did that," I said, "Jen? Could I suck on your nipples a bit? As a way to try and make it up to you."

"You may," she said. "But it's only a down payment. I'm going to need a lot more sexual restitution than just sucking my nipples."

"No time to waste, then," I said. I reached up, pulled her breasts to my face, and proceeded to suck her nipples as hard as I could while pushing back on them with my tongue. Jen is ordinarily a very collected, organized, no-nonsense kind of individual. But I had her squealing with delight in a noticeably short time. And as I brought my hand down to her belly and tickled her, I thought she was going to fly out of bed and hit the ceiling; she screamed with laughter so hard, so loud. I had my other arm around her back, holding her to me, and just kept on going, changing it up, nipple play, tickling, then both at once. Before I knew it, I heard her inhale a huge, whooping breath, and then she screamed as her essence fountained from her slit, all over me, all over Martha, all over the bed. I got my fingers in her vagina and managed to keep her orgasm going for several lovely minutes!

I let up on her, and she collapsed on top of me, catching her breath. I felt tears on my chest. Don't ask me how because I was completely soaked in my own sweat, Martha's sweat, and Jen's gushing. Nonetheless, I felt them, looked down, and saw Jen crying against my chest.

"Jen, sorry, was I too rough?"

"No," she said. "Bill used to do that to me. Oh, God, Rick, there's going to be no living with you; your ego will be so huge, so insufferably unbearable, but... you really are just the greatest guy!"

"He is," Martha said, tearing up, "He really is!"

"I guess I'll keep him then," Tish said.

"If you don't, we will!" Martha and Jen said at the same time.

The ladies let me sleep for a while. Then the four of us made love. After that, though, I was done! I swear, totally serious: my cock was sore!

Act VII

"She Was Gone Before I Woke Up"

On the drive home, just me and Tish, she told me how the evening with Sam went.

"I told her I forgave her for everything. We had a wonderful time. We made love several times and pleased each other over and over. Just like we used to do. I told her we could still have a relationship, things could still be wonderful together. For all of us! I promised her I would do anything, whatever it took, to fix this. She said she loved me, too. And then we fell asleep in each other's arms.

"And when I woke up in the morning, she was already gone. Long gone. The bed wasn't even warm where she had been lying. No note. Nothing."

"Sorry, darling," I said.

"So, I was feeling a little blue, but seeing you with Martha and Jen and then all four of us going at it was just what I needed."

"Think you'll ever see her again?" I asked.

"That's up to her," Tish said. "I poured my heart out to her. But I've done that before, and look what happened, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised how this turned out. I'll always be praying for her. Hoping for the best for her. I hope to see her again one day, when she's ready."

After that weekend, it wasn't until the next Friday night before I first felt the urge for sex again! Which is lucky because it was Friday Night Movie Cuddle Time! And there was a slight change in the cuddle time dress code, going forward. For starters: no clothes! And trust me, it only got better from there!

My wife. Her girlfriends. And me. Guess I'll have to get used to having women all over me. Sure, it sounds great, right? But it can be a problem.

Why yes, now that you mention it, I am lying my ass off!