My Wife, Her Girlfriends, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Jen!" she said, "It's so lovely. His cock is so hot inside me!"

Jen leaned over and kissed her deeply, her hands roaming over Martha's ass and back. I had her breasts in my hands, squeezing and kneading them, lightly pinching her nipples. Martha was well endowed enough that I could bring her nipples together and take them both in my mouth at once. When I did that, she started humping up and down on my cock, slowly at first but thrusting against me faster and faster.

Unbelievably quickly, she had an orgasm. A nice, hard, full-body shuddering that made her eyes roll back in her head for a moment. I let her ride it out, and as she started coming down, it seemed like she was going to lift herself off of me. But Jen stopped her, pushing her back down by her shoulders, seating my cock fully inside her again. Martha cried out but then held still, her body still shuddering.

Jen leaned down to my ear again and said, "She's multiply orgasmic. Hold on a second or two, she'll be riding you again like nothing ever held her up."

She wasn't kidding! After a few deep breaths, Martha leaned her head forward, making eye contact with me, and said, "Ok, lover, ready for more?"

She had indeed gotten her second wind because she was humping up and down on me again for all she was worth! It was the most fantastic sensation to feel her growing wet on my cock all over again and then see her body wracked by another powerful orgasm. This second one took longer to break, leaving her more drained than the first. It took a bit longer to recover. But again, when she tried to lift off of me, Jen was there, pushing her back down, holding Martha's lovely body impaled on my cock! Until she recovered. Each successive orgasm took longer to hit, and the orgasmic rush of pleasure and emotion inundated her more forcefully, and body's recovery took a bit longer, too.

Please don't ask me how I managed to hold out through four of Martha's orgasms without coming. But I did!

After the fourth orgasm, Martha cried slightly, saying she had to stop. But Jen was there, again, holding her on me, kissing her neck, and stroking her back and ass. "Baby," she said, "I think you've got one more in you. You should try, don't you think? It'd be a shame to let this go, wouldn't it? And Rick hasn't got much longer, either. One more? You can try, and if it's no fun, we can stop, ok?"

Martha nodded. While she sat straddling me, my cock buried in her pussy, me writhing in ecstasy underneath her, Jen started kissing her. It was so amazingly hot to see. Again, I started playing with Martha's breasts and ass, pulling her to me to get her nipples in my mouth.

I could feel her growing wet all over again on my cock. But this time, somehow, it was even hotter.

"I don't have much longer, Rick," she whispered, gasping.

"Me neither, my dearest Martha."

She threw her head back and began riding up and down on my cock like she was completely unhinged. At that point, all I could do was hold on as her body's demands were firmly in the driver's seat, and she wasn't stopping for anything until she was satisfied. When her orgasm hit, it went on and on and on. She wailed like a lost soul as it broke over her like a tidal wave, wiping out everything in its path. As her orgasm peaked, that's when mine hit, too. I don't think I have ever come so hard in my entire life. I came close to passing out, myself!

When she was done, she slowly collapsed off of me, gently guided by Jen's loving hands to lay on the couch beside me. She shivered and lightly cried out as the aftershocks of her orgasm worked through her body. She collected a bit of strength, enough to rise on her knees and collapse over my body, her face on my chest. She started crying.

"Rick, oh my God, that was like nothing I've ever experienced. Thank you. Oh, thank you, you beautiful man! Oh, Lord, is this what Tish has all the time? The lucky bitch!"

"We're usually well satisfied with each other," I said, "But, my dearest Martha, this? What we just had? I've never had anything like this before, either. Not even with Tish. This was special. You and Jen made it so special. Martha, I love you. Jen? I love you, too."

"I bet you do, slugger," she said. "I bet you do!"

Then she said, "Why don't we all go lie down on the bed? So we can all stretch out a bit? Can you two walk yet?"

I was steady enough on my feet, but Martha was nowhere near ready to walk.

"We'll have to carry her," Jen said. "Care to have the honor?"

I was more than happy to carry Martha into the bedroom!

Jen went ahead and pulled the covers down. I gently laid Martha down in the middle of the bed, then Jen and I cuddled up to her on either side. We lay like that for a while, sandwiching Martha between us, both of us cuddling and stroking her. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later, and somehow, I was in the middle of the bed, Jen on my right and Martha on my left, just like the way we cuddled on the couch.

Martha said, "Well, now we know you're not perfect. Not far from it, but definitely not perfect. You snore!"

"You weren't complaining earlier," I said.

"No, I guess I wasn't." She blushed. "Oh, my Lord, I've used dildos and strap-ons many times. But my God, Rick, with you, it was completely different. Better! Jen's tried and tried to tell me, but, well, now I know!"

I looked over at Jen. She had a very serious look on her face. "Do you know how hot it was, watching you fuck my wife senseless? Then watch you pick her up, carry her to the bed, and gently lay her down on it?" Tears were forming in her eyes as she said it.

She dropped her head to my chest, and I could feel her tears falling on me.

"Shh, Jen," I said, "It's ok."

She lifted her head to look me in the eyes and said, "No, it isn't."

"Jen, if I went too far-"

She put her fingers to my mouth and said, "It's not all right because you haven't done it to me yet!" She gave me a big, long, deep kiss. "I want you to fuck me from behind while I'm in a chair, facing backwards." I was already getting hard when suddenly I felt a hot, warm mouth on my cock. I looked down, and Martha had taken almost all of my cock's entire length in her mouth! She slowly pulled herself back off my cock, sucking hard the whole way. When my cock popped out of her mouth, it made a loud, wet, "popping" sound.

"So that's what that's like!" Martha said. She took my cock back in her mouth, leaving me writhing in ecstasy on the bed, barely able to say,

"Jen, if we don't get you out there soon, and she keeps this up, you may have to wait a bit longer."

Jen was instantly up and out of bed, trying to pull me along with her.

"Hey!" Martha cried, "No fair!"

"You had your turn, slut!" Jen said. "It's my turn, now!"

I followed her into the kitchen, where she pulled a chair away from the table, and, facing backwards, lowered her knees to the seat, her arms resting on the backrest. That put her at just the right height! "Fuck me, Rick!"

"Before I fuck you, my love," I said, "I want to play with you a bit."

I held her from the side, running my hands up and down her back. I bent down and spat on her anus, then played with it, rubbing my saliva all over it. I put my other hand under her belly and slowly made my way down to her pubic mound, alternately gently stroking it and then some hard, sharp slaps. Her body was bucking so hard she might have thrown herself out of the chair if it weren't for my hand on the small of her back.

I reached up and grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back, making her body arch in the most glorious way. She gave out a small scream, but it was one of pleasure. I brought my lips to her ear and said, "I've always wanted to do something like this with you, Jen. Even before I knew you knew Tish. I've always thought you were the loveliest woman with that slender, hard, tight body. Now I've got you right where I want you, don't I?"

She moaned in satisfaction at that. Martha had been watching this, her hand on her clit, gently rubbing herself. "Martha, stand in front of Jen. I want you to see her face as she gets fucked, like we got to see yours. Let her suck on your nipples and play with your tits, too."

Martha moved to obey, but then I had another idea. "Wait, come here first. Stand right here behind Jen and watch me eat her pussy."

Jen writhed and arched her back as I positioned myself on my knees, Martha beside me. I reached out and spread the lips of Jen's vulva, revealing her inner labia. I gently blew on the exposed sensitive surface, making Jen continue to moan and writhe, her breathing growing faster.

Martha's fingers between her legs were stroking her clit and labia faster and faster when I said, "Martha, use your hands to hold Jen's vulva open for me."

She immediately did, and as she held Jen's slit wide open for me, I let my tongue lazily explore every fold of her labia, flicking her clit, and then pushing it as far in her entrance as I could. When I sensed Jen was becoming accustomed to it, I pulled my mouth away and said, Martha, eat Jen's pussy!"

"Oh, yes," she said, "Thank you, Rick!" She instantly buried her face in Jen's vagina.

I left her there, making Jen quiver and moan, and walked around in front of Jen. I held my cock to her mouth and said, "Suck it, Jen."

"Rick!" she said, gasping, "Please! I want you to fuck me! I'm begging you!"

"I will," I said. "After you suck my cock for just a little bit."

She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled my cock deep into her mouth. She took me in completely until her lips were pressed against my belly and held me there for a moment, all while Martha was still assaulting her pussy, making her body shake and quiver. Soon enough though, she had to breathe again, and she released me from her throat, took several deep breaths, and then started bobbing her head up and down on my erection. It felt amazing!

I played with her nipples and breasts for a bit, then gently pulled away from her and said, "Are you ready now?"

"Oh, yes, please!" she said, "Please! Fuck me now!"

I walked behind her and gently pulled Martha away from Jen's vagina. I made Martha stand up and said, "Ok, watch me put it in her. Then go and watch her face."

"Yes, Rick."

I let Jen have a moment to catch her breath. Just as it began to slow, I lined up on her and slid the head of my cock up and down her slit, soaking my cock in the wet slickness of her body. Immediately Jen's body began to buck up and down, and I put my hand on her back to hold her down. Lining my cock up at her entrance, I slowly impaled her vagina. Her gasping increased, as did the force of her body's writhing, but I held her where I wanted her.

"This is so hot to see!" Martha said. "Jen, was it like this when he fucked me?"

I was in a few inches and paused to let her answer.

"Yes, baby," she said, "It was! And he's so gentle- AHHHH!"

As Jen said the word "gentle," I plunged the rest of my cock deep inside her vagina, and at first, I started thrusting in and out at high speed, making her scream in ecstasy. I kept that up for a few moments, then stopped, fully inserted inside her, and held her until she calmed a bit. Then I slowly, agonizingly began pulling out of her, stopping when only my head remained inside her. I let her stay like that for a bit, then pulled all the way out.

"No!" she said, "NO! It's too soon! Rick, please!"

I re-inserted myself into her, full length, all at once, and held her down as she gasped in surprise and shock. When she quieted a bit, I began thrusting madly again, bringing her back to a steady scream, then instantly went to gentle slow-motion thrusting, drawing each in and out stroke out to the maximum.

"Martha," said, "Go stand in front of Jen.

"Yes, Rick."

"Jen! Suck on Martha's nipples."

"Rick, I don't think I can while you're fucking me-"

I pulled my cock out and said, "No nipple sucking for Martha, no fucking for Jen."

She tried to push herself back on me, but I pulled away.

"Bastard!" she spat.

"You know the deal," I said. "Now, say, "Yes, Rick," and suck on those tits!"

"Yes, Rick," she said, and promptly wrapped her arms around Martha's waist to pull as much of Martha's nipple and breast into her mouth as she could get.

As promised, I reinserted my cock and resumed fucking her. I drew it out longer, slower, this time. I had to give Jen some way to get a few breaths while sucking on Martha's nipples.

I looked up and saw Martha had Jen's nipples in her fingers.

"Martha, when I tell you to, I want you to pinch on Jen's nipple's hard, and hold them, don't let go, no matter what. Understand?"

"Yes, Rick."

"Ok. Jen, you can stop sucking Martha's nipples enough so you can breathe, as necessary. Everybody ready?"

"Yes, Rick," they both said.

I resumed thrusting at high speed in and out of Jen, and this time I pushed her right to the edge of an orgasm, then stopped. Jen's body writhed and bucked like mad, but I held her there until she quieted. I started thrusting rapidly again, and this time, just as her orgasm hit her, I said,

"Martha, now! Pinch her nipples hard!"

She did, and Jen was wracked with a massive orgasm. I kept sawing in and out of her, holding her down, never letting up for a second on her as she rode her orgasm. I said,

"Martha, pinch hard, then brush them lightly, then pinch hard again!"

"Oh, yes, Rick!"

With the alternating pain and pleasure on her nipples and my relentless thrusting in and out of her pussy, we managed to keep Jen in a state of prolonged orgasm, wailing the entire time.

I held up my hand to tell Martha to let go of Jen's nipples, stopped thrusting for a moment, and said, "Jen? Do you want me to come inside you? Or all over your back?"

"On my back! Then Martha can scoop it up and let me suck it off her fingers!"

Well, that put me right over the edge, more quickly than I had expected because the first few squirts went off inside her! Then I had my cock out of her vagina, firmly pressed into the crack of her ass, spraying my semen all over her back. It was so intense my knees nearly buckled.

Martha then began collecting my semen off Jen's back and ass, giving her fingers to Jen to lick my semen off them. As she had collected most of it, Jen looked at me and said, "Rick? Will you rub the rest of it into my skin?"

I put my cock back in her vagina, bottoming out against my belly, and held myself there, not moving. I then slowly rubbed any remaining semen into her skin. That had her groaning and shuddering almost as much as when we were fucking. We stayed like that for a few moments, my cock in her vagina, her face resting against Martha's chest as she fought to regain her breath. Eventually, my erection faded, and I pulled out of her.

She stood on wobbly legs and said, "Oh, my goodness! Let's go lie down." She turned to walk into the bedroom, and I put my hands on her shoulders, pulled her back to me, and said, "No, you don't, sweetheart. We had a deal, remember? I get to carry you."

"Oh, Rick, you don't have to-"

I silenced her by sweeping her up in my arms and carrying her to the bedroom.

Her head against my chest, she said, "You know what? I don't care if you do snore. You really are perfect!"

As I had done with Martha, I put Jen in the center of the bed, and we cuddled up against her, stroking and kissing her. Soon enough, I was asleep again.

We slept for a bit, then woke up. Realizing the evening was still reasonably early, we all resumed cuddling on the couch. Only this time, we were all naked. We sat in silence for a bit, then abruptly, Martha said, "Will you two excuse me for a moment?" She jumped up and fairly ran into the bedroom.

"Do you think she's having second thoughts?" I asked Jen.

"Nope. Farthest thing from it, lover boy. Hang tight. She's got a little surprise for you."

"What more could either of you give me that you haven't yet?"

Jen laughed and kissed my cheek. "Just you wait and see, old sport."

A few minutes later, Martha returned. Her breathing was different. And she was blushing. She resumed her place on my left side, immediately burying her face in my chest. Her breath on my pecs was hot and labored.

Martha looked up at Jen and said, "You're sure? You're ok with it?"

Jen reached over, stroked her face, and said, "Baby, yes. I couldn't be happier for you."

Martha reached down and put her hand on my cock, lightly stroking it. I was immediately responding to her lovely touch. Still, holding her face against me so I couldn't see her, she said, "Rick? Will you run your hands over my ass? See if you... find... anything?"

She didn't have to ask me twice! My hands instantly started running over her ass, exploring every last bit of those lovely hills.

"All I'm finding," I said, "Is how wonderful your behind is all over again, darling."

"Look in the middle - ahh!"

I put my fingertips at the top of her ass, that lovely little dimple where they split into right and left halves.

"That's nice," she said, "But... go lower."

I did, slowly, making her shudder and quiver with every inch my fingers moved down to her anus.

"Lower, still," she said, gasping. She was still holding her face tightly against my chest, her breathing labored, her body as tight as a drum.

I lowered my fingers to her anus and found the end of a butt plug. "Oh," I said, "You mean this?" I tapped on the end of the butt plug, making her groan, then lightly pushed and pulled on it, making her shudder and sigh. The tension in her body melted away, and she moaned in ecstasy against my chest as I stimulated her body's desire ever higher.

"Rick," Martha said, "I never knew it could be like this." She lifted her face from my chest and looked me directly in the eyes. I could see the fires of lust and passion burning even more brightly in her gaze. "Oh, Rick, will you please fuck me in the ass? Sometime this weekend? This is my deepest secret. Only Jen and Tish know I like to get my ass fucked. I'd love to try it with you if you want that."

"My dearest Martha," I said, and felt her shiver against me, "Of course, I will do that for you. But you don't have to wait. We can do it now if you'd like?"

"Oh, yes, please!" she groaned.

"Jen? You're ok with this, too?"

"Hell, stud," she said, "I might just want some of that anal action too. If you're amenable to that."

I could only groan in reply because Martha had taken my cock in her mouth, making me writhe and moan.

Jen got up on her knees, took my head in her hands, brought me to her mouth, and said, "But for now, sweet husband of my lover? Yes. Please fuck my wife in the ass, will you, Rick?"

We found the same lucky kitchen table chair where I had fucked Jen, and this time Martha sat in it on her knees, facing backwards. Jen brought a bottle of lube while I played with Martha's body, teasing her nipples and breasts, rubbing my hands and cock all over her ass. I grasped the butt plug and began pulling it out, then re-inserting it, eliciting a series of delightful cries from Martha. When Jen returned, I had my cock in Martha's vagina while I teasingly pulled and re-inserted the butt plug, making Martha feel every last sensation of its removal.

"Oh, my God!" Jen said, fingering her clit, "This is so hot!"

"Jen, be ready with the lube," I said. "Martha? Here we go!"

I pulled out of her vagina in a quick motion, leaving her gasping, and Jen immediately squirted half the bottle of lube on Martha's anus and my cock, which I then placed against Martha's anus. The instant it made contact, she jumped as if she had received an electric shock. I had to hold Martha's body down to keep her from jumping off the chair. I started pushing, slowly, at first, until her anus opened enough to admit the head of my cock. I held myself there momentarily as Martha made the loveliest series of cries and moans. Her chest was already heaving. It was so hot seeing her body react! I could have orgasmed right then and there. But somehow, I managed to hold on. Even with the butt plug to prepare her body for my cock, I didn't want to rush it and ruin the experience for either of us. Holding steady and waiting a bit allowed me to step back from my orgasm, which wasn't too far away. But I desperately wanted to make this last!