My Wife, Her Girlfriends, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act IV

"My Dearest Martha"

"Enjoying the sunset?"

It was Martha! She had returned, pulled up a chair, set it close to me, and held my hand. How had I not seen her? Heard her?

She wore a billowy white, lacy blouse with a plunging neckline revealing her lovely breasts, unencumbered by a bra. In the magic-hour light, I could almost see through it. That, and a pair of short, cut-off, stitched-side denim shorts.

"Not just the sunset, my dearest Martha," I said. "The entire day. Even knowing what Tish may be dealing with. Maybe getting her heart broken, all over again. The hospitality you lovely ladies have given me has been wonderful. It's been just what I needed." Without thinking about it, I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed it.

"Oh!" That had surprised her. But still, she continued to hold my hand.

"I should have asked your permission," I said. "Sorry."

"It was just the surprise," she said. "I can be so silly, like that. S- sometimes, when a man touches me, I panic."

I dropped her hand and said, "Martha, I'm so sorry! I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable-"

Again, she silenced me by putting her hand to my lips. "No, No, Rick! I want you to touch me. I do! Just, sometimes, I get scared. But it's ok because I want this with you, I want to be close to you. But old fears and reflexes don't just disappear, do you understand?

"Rick, I want you to understand this, ok? Because I don't know if I'll have the courage to say this again. But: I gave you my permission to touch me earlier today when I kept rubbing my breasts against your back." She held my eyes in a direct gaze as she said it. "Not just permission to touch me. It was my invitation to you to touch me, if you want. And my invitation is still open to you." This time, she took my hand to her mouth and kissed it. "And you should know, Jen feels the same way."

There was just enough light to see her blush. My jaw must have hit the floor; I had no idea what to say! She kissed my hand again.

"You know how you told us you would get an erection on cuddle night? We never told you, but right from the beginning, we always get wet when we cuddle with you."

"You do?"

"We do. That first night, it was a bit of a problem because neither of us was wearing a pad. That's why we got up and asked Tish if she could come to the bathroom with us. We figured she would have pads or something. She did, and when we explained to her what was going on, she got so turned on! We had a quick little bit of sex-play with each other. But we didn't go too far because we all realized we wanted to get back out with you."

"I wondered why you all seemed so much warmer."

Martha laughed and put her hand on my face. "The. Sweetest. Man! After that, we always wore pads on cuddle nights, so we could let our bodies react to yours all they wanted to.

"And tonight, we know how much is on your mind about Tish and Sam. Jen and I want to help you through this night by ensuring you don't feel lonely. We've always wanted to spend some time with you, all to ourselves. As we've grown to love you more and more, we both want to express that affection for you physically."

"Even you?" I asked. "I mean, not be rude about it, I just thought that sex with a man wouldn't be something you would find appealing?"

"Before I met you, the idea of sex with a man was a total turn-off, for me. Then we met. And as we've come to know you, I've wanted to try it since we first cuddled together. Before you? I never met a man I was interested in, that way."

"My dearest Martha, that's about the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."

"And Rick?" She took my hand back to her mouth, kissed it, and said, "I really love it when you call me "my dearest Martha." The feel of her breath on the back of my hand was turning me on all over again.

I felt like I could lean toward her and kiss her. I started to lean forward, but suddenly her fingers were on my lips. "Rick? When you take your shower?"

"Yes?"

"I don't know how to say this, especially after all we've put you through today and what we've just discussed, and I don't mean to be rude, ok? But when you take your shower... pleasedon'tmasturbate!"

And then she was up, kissed me on the cheek, and ran back into the house. The magic hour light made that magical platinum hair swinging from side to side even more unbearably lovely. That was a few moments of time that were forever burned into my memory.

I watched the last of the dusk light fade from the sky. Saw the first few stars make their appearance. And Jupiter. And Mars.

After a few more minutes, Jen called out, "bathroom's free!" So, I went in and took a shower. And yes, I refrained from masturbating, despite my cock telling me it would strangle me in my sleep later tonight for neglecting its needs. I got another surprise when I opened my overnight bag to see what Tish had picked for me to wear. All it contained was a pair of shorts and a short sleeve knit pullover shirt. No underwear! Not a problem for me. And it was a forgivable oversight. Her mind must have been too preoccupied with her date with Sam. I pulled the shorts on, commando; I pulled the shirt over my head and was ready for dinner.

I opened the door and found them both just outside the door again. They jumped slightly.

"Ladies?" I said. "Everything ok? I didn't, didn't-"

"We... just wanted to come tell you dinner is ready!" Jen said, smiling.

Act V

Dinner and A Movie

I don't mean to sound like an ungrateful guest. But dinner was somewhat... lacking. A salad. Some chicken. Some bread. And that was it. The reason that's odd is because Martha can cook! She's an incredible cook who can easily throw together a great meal in a very short time. But not this time. Maybe I was wearing out my welcome? The only thing in abundance was the wine. Their table was this little square card table, so we were seated close to each other. Both of them kept my wine glass filled. They seemed to take every opportunity to put their hands on my arms. We talked about Tish and Sam and wondered how things were going for them. We talked about my work at the lab and some of the more interesting points of quantum physics. We talked about God, relationships, and politics, even!

The way they acted did not indicate I was becoming a burden to them.

Dinner over, I offered to wash the dishes. The girls said that would be great and asked if I would excuse them for a moment. And went to their room. The bright side of having little to eat was that there wasn't much to clean up. In no time at all, I had the dishes washed, the counters wiped down, and all cleaned up. Also, I wasn't stuffed silly like I usually am when Martha cooks.

"Rick?" Jen called from their room. "We're going to watch a movie, so go ahead and have a seat on the couch, if you'd like."

Cuddle time with Martha and Jen? One of my all-time favorite things. They didn't have to tell me twice! When they entered the living room, my butt was parked dead-center on that couch!

The ladies came out, dressed in robes. Light, silky robes that highlighted the curves of their bodies. They took a moment to bring the wine glasses over, light some candles around the room, and turn off the lights. Then they came and took their places on either side of me, cuddling right up against me, their arms wrapped around mine, their heads on my shoulders.

Jen sighed and said, "Martha? See? It can be nice to have a man in the house."

"Oh, you're so right!" she said.

Now, this was super nice when they were dressed in comfortable clothes like loose tops and yoga pants. With those light robes? Oh, wow, my cock was instantly standing to attention!

Considering how things had been going, and what Martha had told me outside, I asked them, "Ladies? Would you mind if I put my arms around your shoulders? If that's not going too far? If it is, we can stay like this, because this is awesome, too-"

But they were already rearranging themselves on the couch, releasing my arms and cuddling in, right to my chest, as my arms settled on their shoulders. Now their breasts were pressed against my chest, and through those thin robes, I could tell they weren't wearing bras. They rested their heads on my pecs. How nice does that sound? Because it was a lot nicer than it sounds! I've tried to write that in a dozen different ways, but the English language doesn't have the right words to adequately convey the wonderfulness of it.

"I've always wanted to do this," Jen said. "Thank you, Rick. Martha? What do you think?"

"It's nice. It's wonderful. His arm is so big, so heavy, but it feels good. And it's so warm!"

"How do you like that chest?" Jen asked her.

"So strong. So hard! So different from a woman's. And so... right! It feels like this is where we should be, what we should be doing! Oh, Rick," she said, "Thank you for this."

We stayed like that for a bit. I certainly wasn't in any hurry to end the moment!

After a bit, Jen asked, "So, Rick, do you know what movie we picked for tonight?"

"No."

"Martha? Do you still want to let him see... what we discussed?"

"I do," she said. "Oh, yes, please!"

"Ok," Jen said, "Rick? Could you let us stand up for a moment?"

I immediately missed the feel of their bodies under my arms!

"What we want you to see tonight, Rick, if you're willing, is us!" And with that, they removed their robes and stood in front of me, utterly naked.

I stopped breathing. I just stared from one to the other. Jen said, "Rick, please lean forward and raise your arms?"

I did, just operating on autopilot because my entire brain had shut down, presented with the twin visions of feminine beauty standing before me. They instantly had my pullover shirt off me. Leaving me sitting there in just a pair of shorts. With a massive tent in them!

"Leave your arms up for a second, please?" Martha asked. I did, and they both instantly resumed our previous cuddle positions. I felt their warm breasts against me, felt those glorious naked shoulders under my arms. My hands immediately, all on their own, started gently rubbing their shoulders and backs, and they both sighed and leaned into me even more tightly.

"There, now," Jen said. "Isn't this better?"

It took me three tries to find my voice and say, "Yes."

I so wanted to throw them both down and go full caveman on them. The desire I felt was second only to what I felt for Tish. But, marshaling the last dregs of my willpower, I said,

"Ladies? This won't hurt Tish, will it?"

Jen lifted herself to her knees, facing me, putting my hand on her ass. She said, "You wonderful man. Did you know Tish gave us the green light for this?"

"She did?"

"She did," Martha said, "She told us specifically, and I quote, "to make sure you didn't feel lonely," end quote."

"Are you sure she meant this? Martha, maybe you don't know, but Jen, I know you know what you two have been doing to me all afternoon. And it's been lovely. Just one of the nicest days I have ever had; you're both such great people and so pretty. I've loved every minute of it. But I've got to tell you, I'm fast running out of willpower. So if you're just teasing, and that's fine, if that's all it is, I'm thankful you feel so comfortable around me like this. But if you're just teasing, you should probably stop now -"

Jen put her fingers to my lips and said, "Shhh. It's ok. Rick, we've talked about this, Tish, Martha, and me. About this very thing. For some time. Even before you two got married. Did you notice that the clothing Tish selected for your overnight bag was lacking in some particular items? Like, no underwear? That wasn't an oversight; that was Tish's idea. Because she, Martha, and I figured you wouldn't need underwear tonight! And Martha and I intend to see to it that you don't."

Martha said, "Did you know Tish feels bad that you don't have sex with other people?"

"She's mentioned that I could," I said. "She's even suggested I should."

"Why haven't you?"

"There's no one else I love like Tish."

"Not even us?" Martha asked.

"Well, yes, obviously, I have tremendous respect and love for you both. And that's what I'm worried about."

"What?" Jen asked.

"If we do this, and it doesn't work out? Or later, you both find you regret it for any reason? And it harmed your relationship with Tish? Then four people all lose, big time. I'd kill myself just for hurting your relationship with Tish. I'd kill myself for hurting Tish. And I'd kill myself for hurting you two!"

Jen said, "Lover, I'm a good judge of character. I can tell you that even if Martha and I decide we can't ever bear to look at another man, ever again, after our night with you? It won't harm our relationship with Tish."

"But," I said, "And I know this sounds selfish, and, well, it is: what about your relationship with me? You both know how much I love you. I'd be miserable if we didn't ever hug again. Or cuddle on movie night. Or if being in the same room with each other became a burden instead of a joy."

Martha had also risen to her knees. Oh, God, with the flickering lights of the candles dancing over her naked curves, she was the prototypical model from which all women had been made. She leaned forward, placing her arms around my neck, lightly pressing her breasts to my chest. The blood was pounding in my cock and my ears so loud, I wondered how I could even hear what she said! Somehow, though, I did.

"Rick, I've never been with a man. But I'm also not an 18-year-old girl whose head is filled with silly notions of what love should be. I know what I'm doing here tonight. I know what I'm asking of you, what we are asking of you. You say you love us? Guess what? We love you, too! If that hasn't been made clear by the events of the day. We have loved having you over, having you all to ourselves! You're the first man I ever even considered having sex with. The first man I've ever wanted to be naked with! Maybe it's only because I've gotten to know you, this last year. This isn't just lust. And it's not just love, either. Rick, I adore you. I adore how you love Tish so much that you encourage her to keep her lesbian relationships. I adore how you're worried about her, with two beautiful naked women in your arms, throwing themselves at you all day. I adore how you're worried for her, with Sam, whom we all have every reason to hate, but you'll let her try to save Sam, too. Ahh-! I adore how you have your hand on my breast, my nipple between your fingers, oh! Yes, thank you, you beautiful, gorgeous man!"

I hadn't even realized I had done that! Watching how beautifully her body reacted, how her eyes-lids fluttered, her head tilted back, seeing her body quiver, and feeling her nipple erect itself into an even tighter little knot? I certainly wasn't going to stop! She leaned in for a kiss, and, oh, wow. It was right up there with any Tish had ever given me! Those lips were soft and sweet, her tongue playing against mine, hearing and feeling her moan into my mouth as I gave her nipple a playful little pinch!

Jen's hand was under my chin, turning my face to her. "Rick, yes, this a bit of a risk. But I think it's one for which we're all well prepared. And I know that Martha, me, and Tish would regret never having at least tried this. And even if we don't like the sex? I'm pretty sure we'll always have Friday Night Movie Cuddle Time. That's not exactly like saying, "we'll always have Paris," but it's a pretty good deal. Don't you think?"

I brought my hand up from her ass to behind her head and pulled her to me for a deep kiss. Her kiss was just as delightful as Martha's!

"So, lover boy," she said, "It's all right with your wife. It's all right with us. We all want you to make love with us. Do you want this? It looks like you do..." and she reached to my shorts, unzipped me, undid the button, and my cock burst forth, ready for business!

Martha suddenly straddled me, and at this point, I was way past trying to stop the ladies from having their way! Without thinking, I wrapped her up in a tight bear hug, crushing her to my chest, burying my face in her neck, and nibbling on the side, just above her collar bones.

Martha screamed, and I thought it was in pleasure, but suddenly Jen was beside us, saying, "Rick, Rick! Easy, lover, easy!"

I immediately released Martha, and she jumped up and backed away from me, panic in her eyes.

"Martha, oh, God, Martha, I'm sorry! I was too rough, wasn't I? Oh, God, no, I'm so sorry!"

Martha took a series of deep breaths, the panic fading from her eyes. She took a step towards me, then another. "Sorry, Rick, it wasn't you," she said. "I... I got scared, is all. But you weren't trying to hurt me, were you?"

"No! I'd never hurt you on purpose!"

"I know," she said. "God, I feel so silly. Now I've gone and scared you more than you did me. And you only reacted like you did because we both got you so excited. You were responding exactly how we'd hoped you would!" She took another step toward me. Then another.

"Can I get back on top of you?"

"Martha, of course," I said. "But listen, I don't want to do anything you don't like or don't want to do, ok? If I start making you uncomfortable, say "sparkplug," ok? We'll use that as a safe word. It's easy to say, and it's not something you usually hear while having sex. Say that, and I'll stop, and we can work everything out afterwards. Promise me you'll say it if you need to. Don't endure anything you don't like because you'd be embarrassed to stop, or you think that's how it is supposed to feel. Promise!"

"I promise," she said, and climbed back on top of me.

"And, before we get going again, tell me why you want this. With me?"

"Rick. I'm 55, and I've never been with a man before. It wasn't something I thought I'd ever want. But when you and Tish started dating and then married, the more we got to know you, the more I loved you. That's when I started cuddling with you at your house. It wasn't the movies at all. They just gave me the excuse I needed! It became something I so looked forward to! So, when Tish called and asked if you could stay with us? She told us not to let you feel lonely. And I knew I wanted to try making love to a man. You, Rick. I want to make love to you."

I reached behind her head and pulled her to my lips, much more gently this time, and she returned the kiss, our tongues dancing with each other. Martha scooted her hips in closer to my belly, and when my cock touched the outside of her slit, she froze for a moment. She pulled her lips from mine, and holding almost perfectly still, she panted into my mouth as she came to terms with the sensations flooding through her body. Then slowly, she began to rock her hips against me, rubbing her slit against my cock, drenching it in her intimate wetness.

My hands were roaming freely all across her back, her ass, and her thighs, as she rubbed herself against me.

Jen was whispering in my ear, "We've used strap-ons a lot, so don't be too worried about entering her. But still, be gentle."

I nodded because I couldn't talk right then. Martha leaned in closer, putting her breasts at eye-level with Jen and me, and we had the same idea: we each took one of Martha's nipples into our mouths, and Martha threw her head back and groaned.

After a moment, Martha brought her head down and said, "Rick? I'm ready."

Jen reached down and took ahold of my thoroughly lubricated cock, positioned me against Martha's entrance, and said, "Martha, you're all set. Just rock back down on him, and he'll be inside you."

Martha gently lowered herself onto the head of my cock. Feeling my cock enter her vagina was incredible for me. Martha was gasping and crying out, lowering herself slowly, more and more, taking my length inside her. Finally, she had me entirely inside her, her clit rubbing against my belly, her breath now a rapid panting. She held still for a bit, just taking in the sensation of my cock so deeply within her body.