My Wife, Her Lovers and Me

Story Info
A husband's sex fantasy comes back to haunt him.
2.2k words
3.67
23k
20

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Empowerment of Cheri

"Thomas, I really think you should tell me. You always change the subject, but not this time. You know I only want to give you the wildest sexual experiences that I can."

"I know, but it's difficult. I mean, you asked me about my deepest, darkest sexual desires. There are reasons why they're kept where they are."

As usual, I am the driver tonight. My wife Cheri and I are in the car, heading home after a night out. I change lanes and then turn right as we continue our line of conversation from the restaurant. Billy Joel is playing on the radio, just loud enough to hear, but soft enough so that we can talk over it.

"Yeah, I know it's difficult to admit what really turns you on. But I want to know." She gestures with her hand and continues, "You've been dodging this for years, man. How can I make it happen for you if I don't even know what it is?"

We have been married for five years now and Cheri and I have what I would consider a 'Good' sex life. We even do roleplay from time to time. However, I am 13 years older than my wife and there are things that I carry with me that I haven't ever mentioned to her. Thus far, I have been keeping them to myself.

I don't want to be laughed at and I certainly don't want to make her upset.

She hasn't really considered the difficulty involved in getting me to talk about it. She also hasn't considered the ramifications that knowing, and then fulfilling my innermost desires might have.

She takes my hand in hers and gently squeezes. "I know." She admits, "Things are good right now, but I want them to be awesome! All I want to do is please you."

We got all dressed up tonight. And I for one can't wait to get undressed. I want a piece of her so bad right now I can taste it. Plus, her nylons have been driving me crazy all night.

She looks up at me and says, "Thomas, you know I just want to make you happy, right?"

"Yeah." I nod. "It's just hard for me to say, you know? I mean, I've buried them for a long while now. At least one of them goes all the way back to when I started dating."

"Tell me. I want to know." She sees my hesitation, but continues to poke at me. This time she's obviously not going to let it go.

After a few moments of uncomfortable silence, I finally muster a few words, "Okay, I'll tell you. Um...Cheri? You know how I love it when you wear nylons for me?"

"Yeah, of course. I bought quite a few of them." She shrugs, "Plus, you know I love wearing them anyway."

"Well, I want to worship your feet while you wear them."

"Worshipping my feet? What do you mean? Like kissing them?"

"I mean...massaging them, kissing them, rubbing them on my face- all of that. But not only that- I want you to tell me to do it."

"Sure! We can go shopping tomorrow and I can get some really sexy ones! Garter belts and all that!" She smiles at me and continues, "It'll be fun!"

We continue down the street. The streetlights brighten the darkness in the car as we drive beneath them. I glance down and see the brown of her pantyhose for a moment.

"Well, I'm not done actually. What I really want is to smell your nyloned feet, too."

Then she pauses for a moment as if contemplating something. "You want to smell my feet? I'm not sure how I feel about that." She shrugs again and places her hand reassuringly on my shoulder.

"I guess if smelling my nyloned feet would turn you on, we can try it. I mean, we should do it at least once, right? How will we know what it's like if we don't?"

"Thank you for not laughing at me. A lot of women freak out when they find out that their 'Man' has a foot fetish and wants to smell their feet."

Then, I speak up again. "There is another one, actually. This one's even harder for me to say." I take a deep breath.

"Really? Well, you have to tell me, Thomas," she says as she gently strokes my arm. "How can your fantasies ever become reality if you keep them to yourself?"

I nod, but I still don't respond.

"Tell me," She prods me again. "I need to know." She leans closer and touches my chest. "Wow, your heart's really beating fast now." She can tell how nervous I am. She can also tell that whatever this one is, it IS my deepest, darkest sexual fantasy.

Finally, I relent and lay myself bare before her. I swallow down my fear and just...speak.

"I want you to seduce a younger man. And I want to watch." My whole body is trembling as I barely get the words out.

This one sends a jolt through her. She blinks and her head seems to bounce away a few inches as the impact of my words works its way through her.

"Wow." She takes a deep breath, "I didn't expect that at all." Her expressive eyes suddenly say everything that I need to hear. They show me that she is sorry for forcing me to speak. They also say that she is relieved. This being said, she also appears to be blown away and is at a loss for words.

"That's crazy, man." She shakes her head and adds, "I don't even know what to do about that one." Then, rather than laugh at me, or berate me about what I've just admitted to her, Cheri continues to push.

"So, what- like flirting with a younger man in front of you?"

I nod, 'Yes' in response. "And other stuff."

"What, like kissing and touching then?"

"And making out and stuff." I reply.

She winces slightly and asks, "So how young are we talking?"

"18 to 20 if possible."

We are both still reeling from my admission to her. I'm 50 and she's 37 so there's a decent age difference between us as well. For obvious reasons, I know that she really likes older men.

"You're not angry with me, are you?"

"Thomas, you're my husband. Of course, I'm not angry with you." She moves in and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "What about roleplay? Want to try tonight when we get home?"

Overwhelmed by the moment, I just nod without saying a word.

She just takes my hand and holds it tight for the rest of the drive. When we get home, she leads me directly to the bedroom. She dances about in front of me, making sure to show off her pantyhose covered legs. We embrace and our lips touch. Every kiss is like a slice of heaven to me.

Cheri slowly moves backwards and slides onto the bed. Then she moves a bit further back and raises her legs up, presenting me with her feet- though the shoes are still on.

"Go on. Take my shoes off."

I remove her flats and I can smell her slightly moist nylon-covered feet immediately.

Then, the role player in her takes over. "I want you to worship my feet, Thomas! Kiss them all over."

I move my face closer to them and breathe heavily. I press my lips against her warm arches and begin to kiss them from heel to toe.

"Come on now, get your nose in there with my toes! Smell them! Smell my feet!" As usual, her role play is not only good, but perfect.

I stroke her curvy legs with my hands and kiss her arches. Then, I just bury my nose amidst her ten pretty toes. I inhale deeply, taking in her scent and loving every second of it! Its everything I always wanted!

Soon, I find myself on my back, with her rubbing one of her nyloned feet on my chest and the other on the bulge in my pants. Moving both of them back up towards my face, Cheri instructs me further, "Kiss my feet. Tell me how much you like them."

"Oh my god, Cheri! Your feet smell so good! They are so sexy!" My lips soon press against her silken arches as they slowly press down on my face. From there, I slowly kiss each toe.

I inhale them and then say, "Cheri, please tell me...that you've always wanted me to smell your feet."

She grins and continues her monologue, "Thomas, I've wanted to make you smell my feet for a while now!" She chuckles and presses her nylon toes over my nose, covering it completely. At the same time, she reaches over and begins unfastening my pants.

I soon lay bare on the bed, my erection in her hand as she handles the situation.

Suddenly she moves to the side, taking her legs away from me and looks over to the open bedroom doorway.

Then she says, "Oh, it's YOU, Thomas. I'm sorry, I ordered a pizza for us but I didn't have the money to pay!"

"But the delivery boy's 18 and he has a hard cock and so I'm gonna suck it!"

I can't believe the words I'm hearing.

"Watch me pay the delivery boy, Thomas! Watch me suck his cock!" She kisses it a few times and then takes it into her mouth. Up and down, she moves as she administers an awe-inspiring blowjob!

Suddenly, I am the hardest I've been in years!

"Well, well," she says as she notices it too. Then she moves once more and straddles me, stroking my member across her wetness as she gets ready. Then, she REALLY lets loose with the roleplay.

She strokes my face. "Don't worry, my husband's not gonna interfere." She looks over at the doorway and tells the imaginary me, "Thomas, I don't think the blowjob's gonna be enough! Looks like I'm gonna have to fuck him, too!"

What followed next was the single most erotic experience of my entire life up until that point.

She rides me in the cowgirl position, her 34 DD breasts swaying with her every move. She cries out, "Oh my god, Thomas! The delivery boy's so big! He's half my age and he's gonna make me cum with his young cock!"

Then she pulls off me and gets onto her back. I spread her legs and mount her, not wanting to waste even a second where I could be fucking her!

"The delivery boy's taking me, Thomas! Oh my god I'm gonna cum!"

She looks back at me and says, "Sit up Bobby! Get my legs up against your chest!"

She gave 'Him' a name. That pushes me even further as I get in an upright position and take both of her legs together, pressing them against my chest. I run my hands up and down their length and press her nylon feet against my face. I inhale her scent as I fill her with everything I have to offer.

"Oh, my goodness!" she declares, "Honey, the delivery boy's smelling my feet while he fucks me! You gotta see this!"

She looks up at 'Bobby' with a devilish grin. "Yeah! Smell my feet while you fuck me, Bobby! I LOVE that! Fuck me good!"

Cheri looks back to the doorway and declares, "Looks like he's only 18 but that's DEFINITELY old enough to fuck!"

At that point completely lose it! It becomes a frantic fuck fest and I just take her! The look on Cheri's face as I did so was priceless- like she had just discovered fire. She loves every moment as I ravish her and soon, we are both spent.

We lay there together, her head on my chest and her hand gently stroking my stomach. "That was pretty intense," She offers with a chuckle. "You really liked the roleplay, didn't you?"

I try to catch my breath. "It was fantastic!"

"I didn't know how I'd react to you smelling my feet, but it seemed to drive you wild, so I guess I'm okay with it." She pauses and then adds, "And I was kind of getting into the part where you were watching! That was FUN!" She starts to laugh.

"Thank you so much." I respond and kiss her on the forehead.

Over the next two months we roleplayed it over and over. She seemed to be a little more into it each time. She was thoroughly enjoying how I was reacting to her and of course the end result was fantastic sex.

She began to feel empowered and I guess I began to worry. It wasn't because female empowerment is bad or anything. I just didn't mean for it to go down the way it did.

I had no intention of divulging those fantasies to her. It was simple, really. I had broken the unwritten law. I told her my innermost sexual fantasy and now that the secret is out, there is no putting it back.

Now, she is in complete control when we have sex. Though each time is better than the last, it has me wondering and wishing for more. I desperately want her to actually do these things to 'Bobby' and she knows it.