All Comments on 'My Wife, Her Lovers and Me'

by PracticeMakesPerfect

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantasizing, what comes next?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a load...of rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Some people really are dumb. And some writers are really dumb. And the worst type of people are people like these characters a wife hit by the fucked up skank whore ray amd the husband hit by the cosmic cuck and eunuch wimp no balls ray. Only cucks and whores and hot wife cuntds and feminist will enjoy this story.

skruff101skruff1016 months ago

Is this the new way of posting stories? Sequel first then part one?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She's going to use him up and throw him away.

CorderoCordero6 months ago

Would love to know...what happens next 🤔👍

CorderoCordero6 months ago

Wait, just realised there is a second part...ooops, my mistake 😳 😬

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To many of us there's nothing hotter than a hot wife, hot for both her husband, and for other men too. Congratulations on an immaculately written story. So many writers here have an erotic story in their heads, but they wouldn't know grammar and punctuation rules if they came up and bit them on the ass. It's so nice (and extremely rare) to read a story not rife with distracting errors. Thank you for your work!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk6 months ago

Great start. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Wait, just realised there is a second part...ooops, my mistake"

.

How is it your mistake when the second part -- with a different title, no less -- was pasted BEFORE this one?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sometimes it helps to be honest with yourself. Sometimes you just screw the pooch. Learn your lesson. Take your medicine. Move on. In this case you get a divorce and find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"Billy Joel is playing on the radio, just loud enough to hear, but soft enough so that we can talk over it."

\

Told me Everything I need to know about this author, and can presume about his/her story. Completely irrelevant and without any intelligent plot or drama. Really, we need to know they are listening to music. And we need to know the musician. And we need to know how the volume of the music is affecting their communication, their connection, their marriage. Really. Billy Joel. You are brain dead. Enjoy the bliss.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A true slut story. Meet the husband in clothes just thrown on and to tease and brag about what she had done. What a useless husband for not satisfying her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fetishism. Foot play, cuckold fantasy, and age related fetishes. Had it only been a guy adoring his wife and her feet that would have been more understandable. But pulling in the other themes and playing out the fantasy of cheating in the presence of her husband puts it firmly into another genre.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Title said it all. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These guys have no subtlety to them. There is no moderation in their persona. Instead, they are like the male equivalent of the woman controlled by the Martian Slut Ray. So, every story is a fait accompli. In fiction, the reader needs to be kept guessing, but these stories have no mystery, no surprise. That translates into hella DULL. The first cuck story I ever read was the only one I ever needed to read. Looking for something different in these stories is akin to seeking El Dorado. But unlike the mythical city, there's zero chance of finding something unique in a cuck story. That's why most normal people hate them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"To many of us there's nothing hotter than a hot wife, hot for both her husband, and for other men too."

-

Just the opposite. From the regular very low readers rating, these kind of fetish-cuck fantasies are very much disliked by the vast majority of the LW readers.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

I agree with the comment that this tale was exceptionally well-written, and for that alone I would have given you a 3 minimum because so many "writers" on here simply cannot write. But you made your characters quite believable, and I thought the wife was a treasure for not laughing at the husband when he bared his soul and told her about his foot fetish. And then for her to go along with the "younger man" fantasy to make her husband feel better made me like her even more--many wives would have shrieked and run into the bathroom crying and chastising the husband for not loving them anymore. I loved role-playing with my ex on the few occasions when she was horny enough to do it, so this brought back some fond memories. I did think your tale was a bit brief, but that is the only critique I have against giving you a 5. Cheers!

furrycarl1956furrycarl19565 months ago

Not my cup of tea but well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Be careful. I think role-play may have been part of the reason my wife cheated on me. It was a very long and rough road to get to where I guess would call normal now. It can not ever be what it was before and never will be. She said that's what she wants it to be like before. That's what she said while we were arguing. I said well just UNF*** him then. She said she would if she could.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Don’t think practice will help this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous