My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 07

Story Info
My wife puts on a show for her dad, and for me.
3.4k words
4.38
16.5k
24

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MONDAY NIGHT, LATER

I woke up groggy, remembering that I had been drugged. Or mostly drugged. I think I shortchanged Em by 95%, by spitting most of it back into the glass. I had made it back to the bedroom without passing out in the office or hallway, which was good.

Oh, and the fucking text from my father-in-law.

I looked around the room. Em was not in our bed. The bedroom door was closed but I could see a dim light coming from under it. I tried to get up and out of bed. I was pretty shaky on my legs, so I had to hold onto the bed table and dresser to move around the room. I quietly opened the bedroom door. The hallway light was off but I could see a light on in the living room, downstairs. I could hear voices. Or at least a voice.

I moved down the hallway and to the landing that overlooked the living room. The living room was dark, except for a reading lamp that was on, next to a living room chair. Em was sitting in the chair. It looked like she was only wearing one of her oversized white concert shirts. She had worn it so many times it was now being used as a nightshirt. It was threadbare and almost sheer, in some places. I could see her dark nipples, which were hard and jutting out of her shirt. Her long legs were stretched out and her feet were on the floor. She was on the phone with someone.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, dad. You saved the day! I was getting nowhere with him and you knew just what to do. I know no one can say no to you, that is for sure! I owe you one."

I could not hear what her dad was saying, just that he was talking.

"What? There is no way I can do that, dad. No way. .... I know he's a hard sleeper and I had him drink that whiskey with the drops, but what if he wakes up? How do I explain that?"

I could hear her dad responding. Em's legs started shaking nervously. I knew whatever her dad wanted, whatever he was pleading with her to do, she would do. She eventually gives in to him. She always does.

"Okay, okay. Give me a few minutes, dad, to get set up. I am going to mute you for a minute."

Em got up from the chair and turned off the light. I could see her moving about in the living room and head towards the stairs. I froze for a second, then realized I had better get moving. I quietly headed for the bedroom and got under the sheets. Shit, I forgot to shut the door. I could hear Em's footsteps on the stairs, getting closer. I shut my eyes, mostly, and pretended to be passed out. I could still see, enough.

Em paused at the door. She looked puzzled. She opened the door wider and stepped into our bedroom. She walked over to the brown leather chair in the corner of the room and sat down. She then grabbed the oversized gooseneck reading lamp and bent it down so that it was in front of the chair, the top part, almost horizontally. Em reached in the drawer of the table next to her and pulled something out. She attached it to the gooseneck and then attached her phone. It was some type of phone mount. I had never noticed it in the drawer before. The phone was so bright, I could easily see her. She pushed on her phone a couple of times and the light from the phone flickered.

"Hey dad, can you see me? I'm here. Yes, in the bedroom," she said quietly. "I can see your naked body, dad."

"You look great, Em. This is going to be so hot. I really miss you already and can't wait to see you on Thursday." I could now hear her dad's voice clearly. "I might even have a surprise for you. Better than the one you gave me."

"Not so loud, dad. I think this is a really bad idea. There is no way he is not going to catch us this time."

It appeared that she was on a video chat with her dad, now. I could not see him or the screen but Em glowed in the light of the phone. She was about 15 to 20 feet from me.

"Trust me, Em. You know those drops work every time. Especially when you mix them with a little alcohol. There is no way he is going to wake up. Has he ever woken up before?"

"I know, I know dad, but this is way more of a risk. He is laying right over there."

Em pointed in my direction, the lump on our bed.

"Even hotter, Em," he said a lot quieter.

Em sat silently for a few minutes. She looked like she was contemplating something. Again, with that far off look. Her dad didn't say a thing. Then she looked straight into the phone and at her dad.

Without saying anything, she slowly started rubbing each of her nipples through her thin white shirt with her fingers. Gently, lightly, at first. She let out a quiet moan. Her legs were parted, slightly, and her oversized t-shirt rode up on her a bit. She started pinching her nipples and moaned a little louder. Em kept her eyes on her dad the whole time.

"Ummmmmm....ummmmmmm," Em moaned as she continued to play with her nipples. It appeared that she was pinching them really hard.

Sweat formed above her brows and on her neck. Her feet nervously shook. She moved one hand to her own neck and caressed it, massaged it while the other hand twisted her nipple.

My cock was rock hard, watching my wife start to pleasure herself to her dad, but not knowing that I was watching. I could not risk moving a bit. So I squeezed my thighs together, with my balls between them. My cock felt good. I think I could cum this way. This time.

Em moved her hand from her neck to her face, then her lips. She ran her fingers all around her lips and then slowly stuck out her long tongue. She was dripping saliva from her mouth and it ran down her face to her jaw. Some of it dripped onto her white shirt. She continued to sweat and her shirt started getting see-through. Her dark nipples stood out against the now wet, white shirt. Em kept staring straight at her father.

I could hear him moan over the video chat quietly, then heard the soft sound of him stroking himself. Em didn't smile or glance approvingly. She was focused on her own pleasure and putting on a show for her dad (and me, unknowingly).

Em made out with her fingers and her face, neck and shirt got wetter from her dripping saliva. Her fingers were now wet and slippery.

Em released her nipple and moved the hand down to her thigh, massaging it gently. Up and down, each time moving a bit higher and raising the hem of her shirt up. She moved softly and quietly, unlike the way she did on the videos from the cabin. She was not going to fuck herself, she was going to make love to herself.

Her hand went up under her shirt but past her pussy. She ran it up her shirt to her nipple and continued to play with it. Her movement made her shirt lift up to well above her stomach. She was not wearing any panties, but I could not see very much as her legs were still only slightly parted. She squeezed and pinched her nipple, moaning a little louder, while she continued to make out with her other hand. I could hear her father's hand go up and down his huge cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Em was enjoying her fingers.

I squeezed my thighs again and a burst of pleasure ran through my balls and cock and my balls were pressed between my thighs. I almost let out a moan.

Em's shirt was now mostly drenched from the pleasure she was giving herself. She reached both hands down and lifted her wet shirt off and threw it to the ground. She was now sitting on the chair, in front of her phone, completely naked. Still bruised and beaten from the weekend, she appeared to have gone tanning during the day as her skin looked a little darker and her tan lines from the summer were diminished. She looked hotter than any of the women in the Sports Illustrated "Body" issue.

Em moved both hands back to her nipples and pinched them gently, slightly twisting them, but not too hard. But enough that she let out a little louder moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Em spread her legs a little wider. I couldn't see her pussy yet, but it had to be on fire. I was.

I squeezed my thighs even harder, smashing my balls between them. The pain felt so good.

Em moved her right hand down to her pussy as she spread her legs further apart. As she opened her legs, I noticed that she had shaved what little hair she had and was now clean and bare.

I could hear her dad moan.

"You like that? I got a Brazilian wax for you, dad, over the lunch hour. And I spent some time in the tanning booth also," she whispered.

Fuck, that was hot. I squeezed my thighs again. More pain. More pleasure.

Em slowly ran her forefinger over her engorged clit. Her pussy was dripping wet, some of it dripping onto the leather chair. I hope that she forgets to clean up so that I can lick it up later.

Em was slow, methodical. The pleasure she was giving herself was the polar opposite of the rough fucking she had with her father at the cabin. Her finger circled and rubbed her clit.

"Mmmmmmmm," Em moaned, each time now, getting a little louder, a little braver, a little more brazen. And risky.

Em moved her other hand down to her pussy, while she continued to rub her clit with the other hand. She put two fingers inside. I could hear the wet sloshy sounds. She was dripping. She pushed her fingers in further, moving them in and out.

"Do it," I heard her father quietly request.

She just stared at the camera. She then pulled out her fingers and brought them to her open and eager mouth. Em sucked on them and licked her own juices.

"Mmmmmmmmm," still a little louder.

I could hear her dad stroking a bit faster. I squeezed again. A lightning jolt ran through my balls. Em made out with her fingers that had just been inside her while she rubbed her clit a little bit faster. A little bit harder.

Em spread her legs wide, and dropped her legs over the leather arms of the chair. She was fully exposed to her father. And to me. She slouched down a bit as she continued to pleasure herself.

She took her fingers out of her mouth and put them back in her pussy. She pushed deeper, then in and out, fucking herself. She stared straight ahead at her father and narrowed her eyes. She was now somewhere else, in a zone of absolute pleasure. The only way to get out of the zone was to cum. And it didn't look like she was in a hurry to leave. And I wasn't in a hurry for her to finish.

Em pulled her fingers out of her pussy, which dripped a lot more on our chair. Her fingers were wet, shiny and slick. I could hear the wetness that had come out of her as her butt moved around on the brown leather.

Em squeezed her athletic thighs and lifted her butt up and off the chair about six inches. When her butt lifted off the chair, she dripped all over it. She was so wet.

I don't know how she did it, but her legs were over the arms of the chair and now her butt was floating above the cushion. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.

I squeezed again. I heard her dad moan. He was louder this time. Quite frankly, I don't think he cared if I discovered their incestuous affair. Maybe he pushed her to do this on purpose. After watching the videos from last weekend, I think he thought that it would be better to get it all out in the open. I suppose he thought I would leave and he could have Em back to himself.

Em's abs and thigh muscles were taught, holding her up in the air. She took one hand and put it around her back. She started massaging her butthole with a finger. She rubbed her clit and slid a couple of the other fingers in her pussy. She slid a finger in her ass. Now she had both holes filled. She was breathing heavily as her body writhed. Sweat pooled on her body and dripped onto the leather chair along with the wetness coming from her pussy.

"Oh gawd," I heard her dad say. Em took her fingers out of her pussy and, looking straight into the camera, put one finger over her lips to tell her dad to "shhhhhh." While she was still focused on the camera, she moved her hand back down to her pussy. She rubbed her clit and fucked herself with her other fingers. She slipped another finger in her ass, and used them to fuck herself, in and out. Em breathed heavily as she masturbated for her dad.

It sounded like her dad was close. So was I. But I don't think she was close to being done. She was slowly rubbing her clit and fucking her ass.

"Mmmmmmmm," Em moaned. Her dirty blond hair was now soaking wet with sweat. Her body was drenched. In the glow of the cell phone in the dark, she looked like a god.

Her legs and stomach trembled from holding her body off of the chair. Em's breathing was labored. Then she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and her ass, brought them to her nipples and started playing again. She was in no hurry. She lowered her butt back down to the chair, sitting in her sweat and juices.

Em's dad sounded disappointed. I was too. That had been so hot.

Em reached over to the side table and opened the drawer. She pulled something out. I could not see what it was in the dark. Something metallic sounding. She held out her hand, palm up to show what she had to her dad. I still couldn't make out what she had.

"I love it when you use those, Em," her dad said.

Em smiled, still focused on her dad.

She picked up whatever was in her hand and brought it to her chest. I heard a sound, then realized what it was. Or what they were. She had two metal nipple clamps, each with what looked like red silicone tips. She put them on and moaned.

How long had those been in the drawer? How often had Em performed like this for her dad? And did she do this for the mystery guy also? Or was all of that crap just made up?

"Just you wait dad. I've been working on something different for you." She was trying to catch her breath and sounded a little nervous. Like whatever she had planned could either go great or be a bust. Or maybe it put her in a vulnerable position.

Em lifted her knees to her chest, her legs slightly spread open. She put both hands on the arms of the leather chair. With her body scrunched up, she used her arms to turn herself around so that her back was to the phone and she faced the back of the chair. Em spread her legs over the arms of the chair, her feet in the air. The only thing keeping her from falling out of the chair, was her hands clenching the front of the chair arms. She scooted her body closer to the back of the chair. Her pussy had to be right up against the smooth leather back. Em quickly moved her hands to the top of the chair. The chair back was only about two inches deep and she held on tight. Em's arm muscles tightened and she started rocking back and forth like an athlete ready to start a race or an event.

"Arrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh," Em grunted rather loudly than I suspect she intended.

With one smooth motion, however, she lifted herself with her arms and pushed off with her thighs, engaging her core and wrapping her long legs around the back of the chair. Her whole body was now lifted off the chair. Em let go of the chair back and leaned back, her head hanging in front of the camera and wet hair hanging towards the floor. She arched her back and her clamped dark nipples pointed towards the ceiling. I had never seen anything like it. And I don't think her dad had either.

"What in the hell, Em? That's amazing," Em's dad said at his regular volume.

Em arched her head back and stared straight in the camera. I squeezed my thighs but did not let go. I was determined to squeeze my balls as long as she could hold herself up on the chair.

Em's whole body was shaking, her muscles tight and holding on. She was dripping sweat from this athletic feat. Her hips raised up, then down. She was rubbing her pussy against the back of the chair, slowly. Em's arms stretched out over her head, her hands barely touching the floor. She moved her hips faster, now humping the chair - fucking the chair.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," Em moaned louder, as if I wasn't there.

Her hips moved faster, leaving a trail of sweat and pussy juice on the chair as she went up and down. The worn leather had to feel soft on her smooth, wet pussy. Em pushed off her hands, now lifting and arching her body while she pleasured herself.

My thighs were getting tired from squeezing. I was ready to cum. I bet that her dad was close too, as this was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

Em rocked her hips up and down, still arching her back. Blood must have been flowing to her head, but she kept at it. Em moaned. I knew from watching the videos that she was close to cumming.

"Mmmmmmmm, watch me dad, watch me dad, watch me cum for you right in front of my sleeping husband." She spoke in a regular volume. Em had given up on being quiet, evidently.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," Em moaned and her body convulsed as she came.

"Ohhhhh, Em," I could hear her dad cum. Then, so did I, without having ever touched my cock.

Em loosened her legs and let her body fall back into the soaking wet chair. She spun around into a regular sitting position and faced her dad.

"Did I do good, dad?" Em asked.

"That was so fucking hot. Too bad Chad is passed out. He missed a hell of a show."

They both giggled. Em reached up and touched her phone, turning off the video chat, making the room dark.

She sat there in the chair for a while, breathing heavily, trying to catch her breath. I heard the sounds of the phone and mount being disconnected from the lamp. Then the sounds of the nipple clamps and mount being put back into the drawer.

I continued to lay still, my underwear now soaked with my own cum. I could barely see her in the dark, but heard her get up from the chair. I wasn't sure how I was going to explain all of the cum in my pants when she got into bed and if she accidentally touched it. I heard her walking in our bedroom. Maybe she would stay on her side of the bed. She didn't get in our bed, however. Em opened the door wider and walked out into the dark hall. I heard her walk into one of our guest rooms. She shut the door behind her and I heard her get into bed there.

Seems like she has made a decision about our future. But now I had a plan. And I couldn't wait to tell her all about it in the morning.