My Wife is a Daddy's Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
I continue to watch my wife and her father on hidden cameras.
3.7k words
4.28
17.6k
28

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM LAST FRIDAY MORNING

Em was due to be home in a couple of hours. I kept watching the videos from Friday, early in the morning. My wife and her father fucked every hour or so. No wonder she said that she got such little sleep. She clearly did not.

I finally stopped the videos and went upstairs to take a shower and put on some fresh clothes. I threw my cum stained sweats in the wash. I wasn't really sure what to do about Em when she came home. We had broken off our conversation a little strangely this morning when she left for work. And then our phone call mid-day ended with her being pissed but probably not knowing that I heard her angrily say "Fuck!" before she hung up.

After I was done with my shower, I moved to my office and put the videos up on my HD editing monitors. That way, I would not be surprised by Em when she came home. I took the extra precaution of locking my office door behind me. I started the videos again.

Em and her dad were sitting in the kitchen of the cabin. It was about 9:00 in the morning on Friday.

"Hey, you gonna call Chad this morning?" her dad asked.

"Not right now. He can wait. I'm pretty exhausted from last night." Em laughed.

"Well, you better get some coffee in you because we are going to try that run again."

"Fuck that, dad. How in the hell am I supposed to run after yesterday? And last night? And in the middle of the night?"

"You'll just have to try, Em. You know I raised you to be an athlete. I pretty much made you do the same exercises that I was doing. Weights, cardio, yoga, everything. And look, you turned into a D1 soccer scholarship player. And I'm not saying I trained you for this reason, but by the time you turned 18, your body was made for sex...like a sex machine. And sports. At 5 foot 11 and muscles that look like they are carved in stone, but still very feminine, I bet you have gotten a lot of looks over the years. And you are still in such great shape. So let's keep it up and go on that run after a few more cups of java. What do you say?"

"Alright dad, whatever you want. But try not sprinting this time," Em said.

Then Em laughed.

"What's so funny, Em?"

"Chad and I were talking before I left for the cabin. He called you Thor again."

"You know I hate that, Em. At least I hate it when he calls me that. But you know if you dyed your hair black, you could be the perfect Wonder Woman. You have the body for it."

"Dad, I'm a Black Widow girl, you know that. Remember the time you came up for Halloween for the week and you, Chad and I went to that Halloween party down the street? We had a really great group costume. I still have our first place trophy!"

"That was a lot of fun, Em. Even more fun after Ant Man passed out and went to bed." Em's dad guffawed.

"Yeah, sometimes he can't hold his hard liquor. I think that's why he sticks to beer most of the time. But we sure had fun for the rest of the night, the stuff of fan-fiction or those parody porn movies. Just imagine, Thor and Black Widow getting it on!"

"And right under Ant Man's nose the entire time!" Em's dad was laughing pretty hard now. "And those knockout drops didn't hurt. Glad our friend gave them to us to use. Put old Ant Man out for hours! Works every time!"

What in the actual fuck? They drugged me? Were they fucking in the house while I was passed out upstairs? I remember Em looking pretty ragged the next day, but I had assumed that it was because of the party and late night.

Wait. And who gave them the knockout drops? And what exactly are they?

Em's dad got up from his kitchen chair and put his hands on Em's shoulders, standing behind her. He massaged her shoulders.

"That feels good, dad. Gonna need a massage after this weekend, for sure."

"I"m going to go change into my running clothes. You can drink that cup but then we ought to hit it."

Em's dad then moved his massage to her neck and the back of her head.

"Damn, dad, you've always had great hands!" Em coood.

He started caressing her jaw and the front of her neck with one hand, slowly moving his hand to her open mouth. He traced her lips with the tips of his fingers. Em's long tongue swirled around two of his fingers, leaving them wet with saliva. He then pushed two fingers into her mouth. Em sucked on, and licked, his fingers.

Then she laughed.

"What is it, don't like your dad playing with your mouth?"

"Nah, it's just...just that your two fingers are bigger, way bigger, than Chad's cock. And I couldn't help but laugh thinking about it."

"That's Ant Man for ya!"

Em laughed so hard that she almost fell out of her chair.

Fucking Thor.

Em and her dad went on their run. I think she mentioned on the phone that it was about seven miles. They were back in about 55 minutes. And that had to include some time to stretch outside of the cabin. And then cool down at the end. Impressive.

"That ended up being a lot of fun, dad."

Em was breathing heavily but not really out of breath. Em was covered in sweat. Her dad, on the other hand, was not breathing hard at all. I don't think he was even sweating that much.

"Those girls on the path seemed really nice, and it was cool that they gave you their numbers." Em's dad said, grinning sheepishly.

"Dad, they were soooooooo young. College girls."

"Yeah, but they gave you their numbers for a reason. And they are old enough to drink. Let's see if they want to meet up at that bar down the road Saturday. Text them!"

"Dad, you gotta play it cooler than that. Let's sit on it until later today. I got this, trust me. Besides, I think I'm ready for another round. Let's go to the bedroom."

Em grabbed her dad's wrist and pulled him to the back bedroom. They fucked a couple of times, both of them having what looked and sounded like at least two orgasms.

Then, the part of the video came up where Em called me about noon that day. Again, it is really hard to watch the phone calls, knowing what I know now. What I didn't know was that when I was talking to her last Friday, she was lying in bed naked, sprawled out, with her father, having just had sex with him. During the call, his hands were all over her. His mouth sucked on her dark nipples as his huge hands ran all over her body.

After the phone call with Em, they put some clothes on and ate a little lunch. They made a little effort to clean the cabin. Very little. My dad would say that it was "half-assed." But they spent most of the afternoon cleaning and not fucking.

LAST FRIDAY NIGHT

They ate dinner in the kitchen. They finally had steaks.

"You gonna call Chad, Em, and check in?"

"I don't have the energy for it, dad. I think I'll just text him instead."

"Ouch, Em, no energy for your husband?" her dad scoffed.

"I'm just not in the mood for him right now, dad. How about we head down to the bar?"

"Sounds like a great way to end the day, Em."

"Oh, that is not how the day is ending, dad." Em said with a wicked grin on her face.

Several hours of nothing happened so I fast-forwarded to when they came home. They stumbled in the front door of the cabin. Both of them looked pretty drunk and wobbly.

ALMOST MIDNIGHT, LAST FRIDAY

"Wow, dad, that was a lot of shots!"

"At least my girl can hold her hard liquor! Unlike that small dicked dumbass you married!"

Both of them laughed. At me.

"Dad, be nice. It's not his fault he has a slightly below average cock. All men can't be slinging the monster that you have. Must run in the family!" They both laughed. "Speaking of which, let's go to bed, it's time for your surprise."

They moved to the bedroom, now embracing and sloppily kissing, Em with her long tongue and her dad with his strong arms holding her close. They kissed for a while, seemingly losing track of how long. Em finally broke the kiss.

"Let me get the surprise out of my overnight bag, dad."

Em fished around her bag and pulled out something I had never seen before. It looked like a huge dildo, almost as big as her dad's cock. No wonder she seemed so nervous when she was packing her bag. Em turned and showed it to her dad, holding it up with both hands and showing it off like it was Simba and he was the rest of the pride.

"What in the hell is that, Em?"

It looked like a skin-colored dildo, but also different. I couldn't really make heads or tails out of it. (It turns out that was one hell of a pun).

"It's a double penetration dildo, dad."

"Ummmm, how's that supposed to work, Em? It's just one dildo," her dad looked at her puzzled.

"You strap it on under your cock, dad. One silicone ring goes snugly around your balls, and it will be snug, as big as yours are. Another goes around the base of your cock. Again, that is going to be tight. When you are done putting it on, it looks like you have two cocks, one on top of each other. That way, when you fuck me, you can put your cock in my pussy and fuck my ass with the dildo, or the other way around. You know how much I love being double penetrated, dad. This way we can do it without having to involve anyone else! And they come with a built in vibrator in the dildo and a vibrator which runs along the top of your cock. But I didn't get one of those because I have never had a problem cumming with you, dad."

"Just with Ant Man, huh?"

"Dad, I am not going to think about Chad while we are fucking. Let's forget about him."

"What in the fucking hell? She likes being double penetrated? When in the world has she done that? Certainly not with me. And she must have been dp'd with her dad and someone else. And it sounded like she had done it more than once. I started thinking about times I had passed out when her dad visited. Or when we went to visit him. Was it one of those times? How often did they drug me and then fuck? Who else was in on this?

"I'd like to forget about him permanently, Em!"

The laughs at my expense just keep coming.

"Let me help you put it on, dad. Let's get those clothes off."

Em and her father quickly undressed, although Em was a little wobbly as she tried to take off her jeans.

Em struggled a bit to fit the dildo device on her dad. It was probably a mix of his huge size and the shots. Em looked through her bag again and pulled out what looked like a bottle of lube.

"We're going to need this, dad. A lot of it. Put it on the bed stand on your side. Now, let's get to it!"

Em turned off the bedroom light and put the bottle of lube on the bedside table. Fortunately, it did not block the camera there. And cameras worked really well in the dark.

Em and her father fell into bed, kissing and making more noise than they had before, probably because of the shots. Em pushed her dad down on the bed and got on top of him. She leaned down to kiss his neck. Her long tongue went up and down his neck to his ear and then back down to his collarbone. She sucked on his collarbone and her dad winced a bit. It looked like she was sucking hard. Em's dad's hands went straight for her butt. He squeezed pretty hard, in retaliation. Instead of whelping in pain, Em moaned. But kept sucking on her dad's neck. She finally let go of his neck, leaving a pretty sizable hickey. He let go of her butt cheeks, leaving a couple of red marks where his hands had been.

"That hickey tells people that you are mine, dad." Em said, slurring her words a bit.

She then slid down farther and lowered her mouth over his nipples. She started sucking on one of them, but a lot more gently than his neck.

"That feels great, Em, keep doing that." Em's dad's hands moved to her lower back. He massaged her Venus dimples then massaged her butt where he left the two red marks.

"Mmmmmmm," Em moaned. "I love it when you play with my butt, dad."

Em switched to the other nipple and started sucking that one. Her father lifted one of his hands to his mouth and covered a few fingers with saliva. He then moved the hand down and massaged her asshole.

Lifting her head for a moment, Em said, "Mmmmm, dad, your finger feels so good there."

Em's dad reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube, putting some on a couple of his fingers.

He massaged her ass for a while more and then slid one of his huge lubed fingers inside her.

"That isn't going to be enough, dad, you know that."

He slipped another thick finger in his daughter's ass and started fucking her with his two fingers.

"That's getting.....uhhhh.... closer, dad. Keep...uhhhh.... fucking me like that. Yes....yes....oh, gawd."

Em went back to work on her father's nipple, twirling her long tongue around it and sucking on it, pulling it. She moved one of her hands up to his neck, massaging his thick muscles there. He looked down and she put a couple of her fingers in his mouth. He sloppily sucked on them while he continued to fuck her ass with his fingers. He then added a third finger.

"Al..uhhh...most...uhhh, dad. Almost big enough. But...uhhh... keep going."

He started fucking her ass faster with his three huge fingers. Her hips moved up to meet his fingers every time he pushed inside her.

"Dee...uhhh..per, dad. I'm almost there." Em was panting and now covered in sweat.

"Yes....yes, I'm....uhhh...cum...cum...cuming!" Em moaned.

Em breathed heavily for several minutes and her dad pulled his huge fingers from her ass. She rolled off her dad.

They laid there in silence for quite a while, Em trying to catch her breath. Both of them stared at the ceiling, laying naked in the moonlight. Em spoke first.

"Nice warm up, dad. Now let's see if the two of you can fuck me," she said pointing to the double penetration dildo. "What do you want, dad? My ass or my pussy? The dildo can get the other."

"You know your ass belongs to me, Em. It always has."

Em reached over and grabbed the lube. She squirted some out on her hand and then covered her dad's huge cock with it. It glistened.

"The dildo isn't going to need any of this, dad, I am so fucking wet. Lay back and let me do the work." Em was still slurring her words.

Em put down the lube on the end table and wiped off the excess off her hand on the bed sheet. She straddled her dad, backwards, reverse cowgirl style, her butt a few inches above her dad's thick cock and new dildo toy.

"This is going to be fun, dad. I'm going to pretend the two of you are fucking me."

"That's always a lot of fun, Em. It's been a while."

Em slowly lowered herself towards her dad's cock. She used her hands to guide his cock towards her asshole and the dildo towards her pussy. Her dad's hands were on her hips and he helped guide her body. Both his cock and the dildo pressed up into Em.

"Let's go slow, dad. Once they are both in, we can fuck as hard as we want."

Slowly, Em's dad's huge cock and the dildo toy went deeper into my wife. Em had her back to her dad and seemed to be looking straight into one of the cameras - right at me.

"Oh god, guys, that feels good. I've missed this sooooo much."

"We're here to fuck you, Em, just like all of the other times before."

Inch by inch, her father filled up Em's asshole with his cock, and pussy with the dildo, until both were in her, down to the shaft. Em's hips started slowly moving in a circular motion while she rode on her dad.

"Your ass feels so good, Em. So tight. But you've always been able to take my cock."

Em kept her hips moving. She started moaning. Em's dad moaned and grunted. Em's hip circles flared wider, each time the cock and dildo moving from side to side inside of her. Because both of them were so big, there didn't appear to be any risk that either one would slip out.

Em started moving faster. As she did, her hip circles became smaller and smaller until she was finally riding him back and forth. She went faster as she let her father fuck both of her holes at once.

"Yes.....that's it guys, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Em's dad held on tight to her hips, his fingers digging into her muscles, and helped her move back and forth on his cock and dildo, harder and faster.

Then he moved one of his hands to her mouth and put a finger in. She slid her wet, long tongue all over it. She sucked on his finger, licked it and kissed it like it was someone's tongue.

"Oh, yes, umble berrry, your tonnnng fewls so goooooooood." I could barely make out what she was saying with her dad's finger in her mouth.

Em's dad took his finger out of her mouth and reached around her to her nipple. His finger was covered in saliva. He teased her dark nipple with his finger while she rode him.

"Ohhhh, yes, lick my nipple while dad fucks me!"

Who was she talking to?

Her dad continued to play with her nipple, teasing it, pinching it and twisting it.

"You have the hottest mouth, keep doing that," Em slurred.

Em closed her eyes while she rode her dad's cock and the attached dildo. She looked like she was somewhere else. She let all of the weight off her knees so that her dad and the dildo were in her even deeper.

"Oh god, yeeessss, yessss, you two are the best," Em said as she arched her back and leaned back into her dad. "Keep fucking me guys, just like this."

Em sped up her rhythmic fucking. Her dad continued to play with her nipple.

"I'm going to cum, guys," Em moaned. "Cum really hard from the both of you. Mmmmmmmm,....ahhhhhhh......ahhhhhh......fuck!" Em's body quivered as she rode her dad's cock a little slower. "Give me your cum, guys. Fill me up with your white hot cum," Em demanded.

"I'm cumming, Em. My balls are aching, Em."

"Cum in my ass, dad. I want to feel your white hot load."

"Ahhhhh....ahhhhhhh.....ahhhhh....ahhhhhh."

It looked like Em's dad shot several loads in my wife's ass. They both looked exhausted. Em sat up and pulled herself off of her dad's cock and the attached dildo.

"That was so great, dad. Maybe we can do the real thing again sometime."

"That would be fantastic, Em. But you know his schedule. It's not easy."

Em took the dildo off her dad's still erect cock.

"Does this monster ever go down, dad?" Em laughed.

Someone knocked on the door. What is someone doing at the cabin at this time of night? It took me a few seconds to realize that the knocking was on my office door, which I had locked.

"Chad, are you in there?" Em asked. "I brought you a drink - whiskey, neat."

I turned off the video and unlocked the door.

"Here you go, Chad. Sorry I was so grouchy earlier about the cabin. If you saw things from my point of view, you would totally understand. Now, drink up."

Maybe I had not been noticing what was going on around me for the last, who knows how many years, but I'm not stupid. I pretended to take a swig of whiskey, swishing it around in my mouth a bit.

"See you downstairs for dinner, Chad." Em turned on a heel and headed out into the hall.

I spit out the whiskey from my mouth and back into the glass. I accidentally swallowed some, however, and it went to work almost immediately. This was some professional grade shit. Fuck.

First, lock the phone. Put the phone in pocket. I was now stumbling a bit and getting drowsy. I walked out of my office and down the hall towards our bedroom. I had to use the walls to keep me from falling down.

"You doing okay, Chad?" Em asked, almost eagerly.

"I'm feeling a bit tired after a long day, Em. I think I'll hit the sack."

"Sounds good, Chad, take care of yourself. I will be up later." She sounded downright cheerful.

I fell down on the bed and got under the covers. One last look at my phone.

Text from Em's dad:

"You're not invited, Chad. Stay home. This is not up for discussion."

I passed out.