My Wife is a Houseplant Pt. 04

Story Info
How far is too far to go with your plant? The conclusion...
1k words
4.43
6.5k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers

I kept licking until Sadie's petals and nub started shaking violently against my mouth and nose, and puffs of pollen released themselves into my face. When I was satisfied that she was done, I pulled my face away from her, smiling that I'd made her feel good. Then I shouted, "Ow!" and ran to the bathroom to look at my face.

In the mirror, I could see a red, ring-shaped rash forming around my mouth and at the tip of my nose, where it had rubbed against her petals. I started to freak out. Did I catch some kind of STD from Sadie? I took a breath and tried to calm down.

No, that didn't make any sense. STDs don't just pop up symptoms immediately as soon as you catch them. This was some kind of irritation. Probably from the pollen. I decided to google it. The results showed that it could at least partly be the pollen, but it turned out that peace lilies are mildly toxic and can cause skin and throat irritation. Speaking of which, my throat was also starting to burn. I started to get paranoid again. Maybe I should go to the ER.

No, I couldn't do that. How was I going to explain the cause of my rash and throat irritation? I decided to wait it out, putting a cool, wet washcloth over my mouth and resting on the couch. Still, I wasn't deterred. Whenever I looked over at Sadie, my cock stirred. She really was the best sex I'd ever had in my life. Was it worth it? I guess I'd find out. By the time I went to bed, the rash was an inflamed, bumpy red mass ringing all the way around my mouth. I called in sick to work the next day.

Staring into the bathroom mirror, I inspected the rash. It didn't look any worse than it had when I'd gone to sleep. At least it burned less now. I got another wet washcloth and went to lie on the couch. I spent the day playing video games while I recuperated, but I kept glancing over at Sadie. She looked great. Her stems were thriving, standing up strong and erect. And the leaves were all pointed in my direction, reaching for me. I laid the game controller down beside me on the couch, absentmindedly rubbing the erection through my sweatpants. It did seem like a waste to spend the day home from work and not have sex.

But if Sadie was toxic, why didn't my dick get a rash when I fucked her? I guess the flowers and the pollen were more dangerous than the leaves. I'd never had any kind of reaction when her leaves touched me, so we were good. Placing the damp washcloth on the coffee table, I got up and went over to Sadie. I pulled my sweatpants down below my ass and let my dick bob in the air in front of her. The leaves reoriented and started reaching out toward me.

"Hello, lovely one."

Sadie's leaves, three of them, slid up the length of my cock. Her touch was cool and slightly moist. I stood still, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I let her wrap her leaves around my cock. The leaves started to move, stroking me. Their broad folds enveloped my dick from base to glans. She had a stronger grip than I would have thought, though the movements were excruciatingly slow. It was wonderful torture. My dick felt like a steel rod, so much blood had flowed into it. Up and down, up and down, her leaves massaged my cock, making a soothing sound like rustling paper. It seemed like the more she touched it, the more it swelled. I was at maximum size, and she kept stroking me in that slow, methodical rhythm.

Then, a fourth leaf slid past the others and cupped itself around my balls. I moaned and closed my eyes. She really knew what she was doing.

I stood there in my living room, completely relaxed, getting jacked off by my peace lily. I was the luckiest guy alive. I opened my eyes and looked down. The head of my dick was red and looked like it might pop. My balls were turning purplish as they begged for release. And against it all was the lush green of Sadie's body. The sound of rustling paper got faster, Sadie's leaves working my cock like an expert. I started to pant, staring down at those beautiful green folds. She gripped my balls tighter, and I could feel the edges of her leaf tickling the area around my scrotum. I'd never felt anything like it. I cried out and spurted cum all over her stalks, splattering the soil and the edge of the terracotta pot, leaving trails of cum running down the side of it. I reached out a hand to brace myself against the wall, afraid my knees might buckle with my orgasm.

She left her leaves there, embracing my cock and balls as each of them throbbed. My head also throbbed from the orgasmic scream. I continued to look down, watching my abdomen swiftly rise and fall; watching my thighs tremble; and watching Sadie slowly release the grip of one of her leaves and start scooping the trails of cum on the side of the pot into the leaf and rubbing it on her other stems and leaves, covering her body in gooey strings of my semen. That was when I knew that my plant was wife material.

The next day I got up for work, whistling a tune the whole time I got ready. I grabbed my wallet and keys, bent down to delicately kiss one of Sadie's leaves, and made my way to the front door.

"See you this evening, you sexy thing."

When I got to the office, more than a few people were staring at the freshly inflamed rash ringing my mouth. I didn't give a fuck. I knew I was the luckiest son of a bitch on this planet.

bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers