My Wife is a Houseplant Pt. 03

Story Info
Sadie makes her true feelings known in this sci-fi erotica.
1.2k words
4.43
6.7k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers

That was all I needed to see. Consent. Sadie wanted this as much as I did. She wanted me.

I carefully tested pulling my finger away. The leaf loosened and let me go, and I breathed a sigh of relief. Standing upright once again, I slowly leaned forward, moving my hips toward Sadie. My rubber-covered cock bobbed in anticipation, brushing against her and making her leaf bob up and down, too. I teased and caressed the beautiful leaf with my fingertip, and she reached toward me, the leaf opening broadly before laying itself over my cock. For a moment, the leaf just rested there, on top of my dick, as I looked down at it in wonder. Then, to my amazement, the sides of the leaf began to fold downward, wrapping themselves around my shaft.

I was not imagining it. Sadie was gripping my dick. I couldn't think of anything that could possibly be more arousing. It felt like all the blood in my body had rushed into my cock, which was flushed with color and straining against the condom. Every sensation was heightened. Every movement of her leaf felt like a shock to my system. Every nerve-ending in my cock was on overdrive. I was going to cum so fast.

I laid my hand over Sadie's leaf around my cock, giving her extra support. She may be eager, but I didn't think her stem could actually handle my thrusting. She was so small compared to me. Bracing her around my cock, I started to fuck my plant. Fuck, she felt so good. Her grip was perfect. The veins of her leaf were like subtle ridges, providing a sensation that my hand could never have replicated. I thrust into her faster. My bare thighs bumped into her pot, and I grabbed the cool terracotta with my other hand, keeping one hand on her body. It was the most desperately and the most feral I'd ever fucked her. The cum worked its way up into the shaft of my cock and felt like a pressure that would make the head of my cock explode if I didn't release it. My hips increased their thrusting, like I was wild and out of control of my own body. And then I had the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life. My cock did explode. At least it felt like it.

Every nerve in my cock set off an alarm at once, and the cum forced its way out of me, ejected. Throbbing squirt after squirt of cum. The little nub at the end of the condom couldn't contain it. I could feel the cum filling up the condom with me in it, splooshing all around my dick, threatening to work its way up past the top ring that held it in place.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I came.

And then I relaxed my grip on Sadie's pot, panting, slouching over her. I couldn't have moved if I wanted to, but my head was hanging down, so I could see her. As I watched, Sadie uncurled her leaf, releasing my dick from her grip. My legs quivered as she did so. Even the gentle movement of releasing me felt too intense after the orgasm I just had.

Then she reached the tip of her leaf up toward the rubbery ring of the condom and slipped it inside. I cocked my head, wondering what the heck she was doing. The tip of her leaf curled around the ring, and she pulled it downward. She wasn't having much luck with pulling it off like that, so she pulled the tip of her leaf back out from under the ring and, instead, gripped her leaf around the top of the rubber and rolled it down. Then she let go, grabbed it again, and rolled it down some more. It was excruciating. I wasn't ready to be touched again yet. Still, I was fascinated, so I watched, letting her continue, and wincing. She rolled the condom all the way off, letting it flop into the dirt.

At that point, I wondered, had Sadie come, too? Was she not finished? Did plants even have orgasms, and if she did, how would I know? While I was thinking about that, Sadie started rubbing her leaf all over my cum-covered dick, like a tongue lapping it up. If I didn't know better, I'd say Sadie was trying to swallow my cum. Slimy strings of the stuff drizzled off my dick into her dirt. The soil seemed to suck it up greedily. Maybe that's exactly what she was doing.

I sucked in a breath as she lapped at the tip of my dick, coaxing out the last trails of my cum and letting them run across her leaf and down her stem. She looked beautiful. When she finished, I shuddered and let out the breath. My blood pressure was finally starting to return to normal, and my dick, though still erect, was not as urgently swollen as it had been a few minutes prior.

My head had cleared of the earlier frenzy, but I couldn't shake the thought that Sadie might not be satisfied. So I did what any decent lover would do. I lowered my face to one of her flowers. She had three of them. I thought the pure, white petals would be more delicate than the leaves--and they were--but not so delicate as I imagined. They were thinner and smaller than the leaves, but sturdy. And so smooth.

I'd never pleasured a plant before, and I wasn't entirely sure if I knew what to do. I tested it out by letting my lips lightly trail over the edge of the petal. As I did so, my warm breath blew into the tender, cupped fold, and the flower shivered. Encouraged by the reaction, I stuck out the tip of my tongue and touched it to the inside of her flower. The petal was cool and smooth, much like her leaves. Inside each flower was a green stalk about the size of my pinky, covered in dozens of spiky nubs. Up close to her, I could see the tiny flecks of white pollen that had formed around the nubs on those stalks. The sight of her pollen excited me.

I began caressing the inside of her petal with my tongue. Her scent was faint, not perfumey. And her taste was almost like fresh kale, though it wasn't unpleasant. As I became accustomed with her anatomy, I began to lick her more rhythmically. She didn't move her flower away. As I got into it, I turned my attention to that green stalk inside her flower. I ran my tongue over the bumpy little nubs. The pinky-sized stalk was the firmest part of her flower, and I found myself licking it from stem to tip. I could feel grains of pollen getting on my tongue, but they didn't really have much flavor. Sadie shuddered and trembled around my mouth, and I felt that I must be close to making her climax.

As the shaking of her cupped flower petal increased, my mouth started to feel...hot. Not sexy hot. Burning hot. Like a rash.

bbrattan
bbrattan
33 Followers