My Wife is a Naughty Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he left, I undressed and got into bed naked. Sue didn't waste any time getting on top of me. She was VERY hot by what had just happened.

She asked me, "Did I get you a little excited when I was naked in front of Mark?"

"Yes!"

She dangled her tits in front of my face. I wanted to suck on them so badly, but she wouldn't let me have them. She lowered her nipples close to my mouth but far enough away so that they were just out of reach. She likes to tease me that way sometimes.

She asked, "Do you think Mark enjoyed looking at me?"

"Yes, I know that he did."

As if to answer her own question, she said, "I could tell that too."

Finally, she lowered herself down enough so that I was able to suck on her tits. I took my time sucking and kissing each one and licking around her nipples. Then she lowered her wet pussy onto my cock and started to grind on me.

I said, "You know, if you keep that up, I'm going to cum pretty quickly."

She decided that she had better lie next to me. I turned toward her and pulled her closer so that we were facing each other and then we started to affectionately kiss. Then she asked me a question I totally wasn't expecting.

"Would you have been jealous if he wanted to touch me?"

I replied, "It depends on what he wanted to do. I'm not so sure that I would want another guy having sex with you. But if he wanted to feel your ass and maybe suck on your tits, then I might be okay with it."

"You are so bad!"

I positioned her on her back and got on top of her. Now It was MY turn to be in charge.

She laughed, "You really like to flatten me like a pancake, don't you?"

I'm really not all that heavy, weighing only 150 pounds. But I guess, compared to her (she weighs only 115 pounds), that's a lot of weight. I lifted my weight off her a little so she was more comfortable.

We continued kissing. At first our kisses were soft, but they soon became very passionate. Then I sucked on her breasts again and excited her pussy with my hand. She let out a moan when I did that. Her pussy was sopping wet.

My cock was so hard by then that it felt like it was going to burst. I really needed to penetrate my loving wife so badly.

She let out a moan as I gently slid my cock inside her hot little pussy.

I went slow at first, enjoying the intimacy and trying to enhance her pleasure. But a moment later, my raw desire took over and I was thrusting my cock deep inside of her, harder and harder and faster and faster. With each thrust she instinctively raised her pelvis toward me.

I was feverishly fucking her. There was no stopping me. This is what is supposed to happen.

At first, while we were mostly kissing, Sue had her arms passively raised above her head and I had placed my hands on hers, but now that we were fucking in earnest, she was excitedly squeezing my ass, encouraging me to continue.

She moaned, "Ooh. That feels so good!"

I continued to thrust my cock inside of her.

She screamed at me, "Don't stop!"

I kept this up, trying to push her to her limits, doing my best to satisfy her. She was moaning so loudly now that, for a split second, I thought about whether the guests in the next hotel room could hear us. That thought didn't bother me any though. Let them listen.

I just kept fucking her hard until, suddenly, she climaxed.

Then, almost simultaneously, I orgasmed too, ejaculating my cum deep inside her.

I collapsed onto her, putting all my weight on her for a few seconds while I tried to catch my breath. My heart was beating a mile a minute. Then I got off her and onto my back, still trying to catch my breath, exhausted from all the exertion.

Sue giggled and gave me a kiss, "I can see that my little show must have got you excited, didn't it?"

I just groaned.

Of course, her show did get me all excited. If you saw how lovely my wife is with curves in all the right places, you would have wanted to fuck the hell out of her too. But the fact that she showed off her naked body to our friend really pushed me over the edge. I think it had that effect on her too, seeing how hot she was in bed that night.

That's the end of this story. I hoped you liked it. Everything that I described really happened. Literotica refers to this situation as "Clothed Male Nude Female" or CMNF. The sharp contrast between Susan being completely nude while Mark and I were fully clothed magnified her feelings of sexy exposure. She just loved being naked and on display to us two guys, especially to Mark who had never seen her that way before.

Epilogue: The following summer, Mark and Sue and I went to Gunnison Beach together. That's the clothing optional beach that she had asked about. It was a lot of fun. We all got nude that time. Susan got to see his little cock. Actually, it's not really all that little. When he gets aroused, his cock gets quite big. It was kind of funny, actually. She teased him mercilessly that day. After that, she decided that she was going to try to fix him up with one of her girlfriends, Tina, a cute redhead. The four of us went to that same beach. But I'll need to save that story for another time.

12