All Comments on 'My Wife Karen'

by Jsmith515151

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I did somthing simularly to my wife of 1 week

She was a virgin when we married and I kept asking if she wasn't a little bit courious about other men and how they would fuck her, she swore she was not but I could not believe her so I invited a stranger up and let him basicaly rape her, what I didn't know was he told a couple of his friends before coming to our room and they barged in and also took her in ways I never imagined.

She said she wouldn't leave me if I submited to somthing she would set up. Not asking what that would be I said yes. She evidently ran an add on craigs list and invited whoever wanted to to come to a motel where she took me. She made me put on a babby doll with and wear a prostetic vagine that is for cross dressers, it had a place for my dick to fit where I could pee like a woman and it also had an opening for a cock so men can fuck the cross dresser like a man and woman. his cock rubs against the queers cock and they both can cum. this one had red hair like a real pussy. Well when the door bell rang she told me to answere it and greet whomever came. The first was 3 white guys. before the night was over the room was full with men and a few women coming and going, I was fucked like a girl and came so much it was hurting to cum and finaly I had nothing left but they just kept fucking me as I cried and begged for it to end, I took cocks and strap ons in my ass, cunt and mouth. my ass was so stretched out I couldn't controle my shit for 3 days and had to wear a diaper. I had swallowed so much cum I couldn't think of eating food for a day. I have never set her up again but she continues to punish me, now she has me wearing glue on brests wearing a wig and those pussy panties all the time. she lets me take off the breasts and wig for work and when family come over but that is it. on top of all this she never lets me fuck her, I eat her dayly sometimes many times. But I can not jackoff not that I need to with cumming as guys fuck me but it would be nice to just jack off in private some times or while eating my wife. She says when we have children we will do the turky baster thing.

Moral is if you love her think before doing somthing stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was going to give you a 4

But I gave you a 5 to cancel out the first asshole's 1. Your story was reasonably well written and the pace was good. I would have preferred if the wife was a little more reluctant even after the first orgasm, but that's a minor nit. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is like shit from china far fetched if she was going to do anything it would ether be divorce most likely or stick a knife in his guts most deserved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it is just fucking rubbish one would have to be a psychopath to treat a woman like this the guy that floored him should have picked him up taken him out side and given him a fucking good hiding to knock some sense into him. wife crawl ling over to give bj well that would nt have happened maybe to kick him in the bollocks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous