My Wife Melanie Ch. 01

Story Info
I cheated on her. Now I think she's returning the favor.
1.3k words
3.59
29.1k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm going to be roasted for this story and I deserve it for more than one reason. I have a great marriage with a great wife. Melanie is attractive, smart, funny. She stays in shape and is a sharp dresser. And while she is very respectable in public she is a passionate lover in private. We never got too crazy in bed but she was usually enthusiastic about anything I suggested. She wasn't too shy about expressing her own desires either. And she's devoted to me, or she was before I risked everything for a stupid fling.

This other woman was a girlfriend of mine in college. Super hot, extremely horny, knew how to push my buttons. She showed up seemingly out of nowhere and sorry to say I made a few unscheduled business trips to be with her. But for some reason this girl thought I was going to leave my wife for her and when I said no way she told Melanie everything. Worst day of my life.

Thankfully we agreed to stay together and work things out. We've been trying out counselors but haven't found one we both agree on. Mel keeps tabs on me which is entirely fair. Our sex life is still alive but not especially active. Once a month for the past year we have a glass of wine and make love missionary style until she climaxes. Then she rolls over on all fours and invites me to finish. I don't usually last long that way as it is my favorite position. Every once in a while I suggest a variation or a second round and she politely declines. She asks me to be patient while she works out some issues. Still, once a month is much better than nothing, especially with someone you love.

Melanie is a teacher at a middle school across town. One fall afternoon I dropped her off for parent conferences because her car was in the shop. She wasn't sure how late she would be so she would call me when ready to be picked up. I was watching movies while I waited and hadn't noticed it getting dark. At some point I was distracted by the sound of tires rolling softly on the street. You know how it sounds when someone is trying to be stealthy and they coast to a stop? I probably wouldn't have noticed at all if the driver had driven up normally.

Curiosity mildly aroused I looked out the window and saw a car parked in the darkness under a neighbor's tree, shaded from the street lights. It looked like one of those Dodge muscle cars, a Charger or a Challenger. Just then another car came up the street and in the light through the windows I saw there was only the driver in the car. I expected to see two people, teenagers kissing or something like that but whatever, I went back to my movie. After a while I heard a car door softly close and a powerful engine rumble to life and drive away.

I was just wondering how late the conferences were going to go when the back door opened and I heard Mel's heels click through the kitchen and into the hall bathroom. I was surprised and went to the bathroom door to see if she was all right. The door was closed. I felt the knob...it was locked.

"Honey are you OK?"

"I'm not feeling too good right now. I threw up a little."

"Oh no. Hope you're not sick. I thought I was going to pick you up tonight."

"Another teacher gave me a ride. I should have called. I'm sorry."

I had more questions but held back. The toilet flushed and I heard her busy herself at the sink. I went back to the couch, muted the movie and collected my thoughts. It was nine thirty. Did I remember conferences ever running past nine? We always enter the house through the kitchen when we park in the garage but Mel didn't have her car to park. Why didn't she come in through the front door? That stealthy car parked in the darkness. Did I hear any other cars stop before she came in? A sick feeling formed in my guts. My mind went to some dark places, places it did not want to go. Worst of all...I was getting a little excited.

Melanie emerged from the bathroom drying her face with a bath towel. She had scrubbed off her makeup. Her bangs were damp. She gave me a sisterly kiss and her breath was minty fresh. She didn't keep eye contact for longer than a second at a time.

"Can I get you a ginger ale?" I asked. "It might help settle your stomach."

"Actually..." she looked thoughtful, "a glass of wine sounds good right now."

"Um, are you sure about that?"

"I'm sure."

I sat there miserable while she sipped her glass. She watched the television but her gaze seemed a million miles away. There was no doubt in my mind she was in that car. There were two people in there, not kissing but something. She was low, below the dashboard.. Did she initiate it, lean over and casually undo his pants? Or did he make a crude suggestion, push her head down there? I imagined it was myself in the driver seat enjoying a treat I used to enjoy on the regular. A treat she apparently gave to some guy on the street just a little while ago.

"So who do I thank for giving you a ride?"

"Tom the chemistry teacher. I don't think you know him."

Tom the chemistry teacher...and track coach. I knew him or knew of him. He was a good-looking guy, young and fit. My heart ached and that's not all. Under the blanket I rested my hand on my crotch to keep it from moving. I imagined Tom grinning down at her as she pulled out his...his dick...and wrapped her hand around it, admired it, opened her mouth and... What is wrong with me? Did he stroke her back while she worked and tell her how much he loved it? Or did he roughly push her head down on it and say dirty things to her? What is wrong with me?

Looking back, I guess part of me felt some relief that she might have cheated on me. It alleviated the guilt I was feeling and maybe I thought that if she had cheated as well it might move her along to forgiveness. But another part of me was so very attracted to her, thought she was so sexy. I missed the great sex we used to share and here was a chance to feel that excitement again even if it was in the worst way: with her and another man.

That weekend when we made love I looked into her beautiful face and couldn't shake the image of her perfect mouth being violated by another man's member. Her eyes were closed dreamily as I imagine they were while her lips and tongue bathed him with pleasure. Her mouth opened and closed as if remembering the shape of him. I groaned as he must have done when he filled up her mouth with...with come. She gulps at it hungrily but not fast enough to stop him from streaking her face and hair. She doesn't mind though. She thanks him and tucks him back in and hurries into the house to...

And for the first time in a long time I came before her.

Her dreamy eyes snapped open, "Did you finish already?"

"Uh yeah. Sorry. I can probably go again in a couple minutes."

"No that's OK. I don't have to come every time."

"I could go down..."

"It's OK," she interrupted, giving me a peck on the lips and rolling out of bed.

I felt pretty low. But as it turned out I could feel lower.