All Comments on 'My Wife Melanie Ch. 01'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Did a good job of capturing the tension, the doubt, the dread. How much better it would've been if the guy didn't get turned on. The model for fiction writing is an ordinary person placed in bad circumstances and how he/she overcomes it -- sometimes it's termed a 'struggle with death'. From Homer to Gresham, that's fiction's formula. The compliant, milquetoast husband represents so much wasted opportunity. I hope the 'interested/turned-on' aspect of MC evolves into some good, palpable internal conflict. Hoping for a 'catapult' and not a 'door mat'. But.... congruent characters are boring. I'm looking forward to part 2. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What made u want to write?? As there is nothing here worth reading? A cuck man who gets a hardon imagining his wife having sex with someone else? So what’s new?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Too short…should be at least two pages to properly set the scene

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

If a spouse cheated, then there are only two ways to go from there. Either divorce or forgiveness! Forgiving someone and then cheating out of revenge yourself is the death of the partnership. So better divorce now! Unless you want to write a cuckold story like this author! 1*!!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Let Melanie give the cheater lots of pain before cleaning him out in court.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Welcome aboard. Always good to see a new writer enter the fold and particularly one who carefully proof reads the text...nary a single word level gaff to be seen. On the content side, I was more than a little disappointed in the brevity of this snippet. Expanding it to, maybe, a nearly nightly home cumming would be kinder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucked up marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You're right. This is a stupid story, you deserve every low score and negative comment you get. Another first time story loser.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

The story needed more information. eg How old are you guys? Any kids? How long have you been married? How long before your affair? What was the real reason you had the affair? How long did it go on before your wife was told. Then, how long were you guys in councilling? How long have you been on "rations" of once per month? You mentioned a year??? Why did you put up with that? You should have either sorted things between you two, or divorced.

So, when this situation happened, why did you not confront the other guy Tom? Also, confront your wife. Bring it to a head. Letting it linger on is just stupid. Are you going to wait for 5 or 6 years? If you had your affair for 6 months, how long has your wife been fucking as revenge? A whole year, or longer?

Yes, you were an arsehole for having an affair but you are an even bigger arsehole if you do not sort it all out NOW! Grow a pair and stop being a doormat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So why not just confront her? Tell her since you cheated its OK that she did but ask her fifths was the first and only time and somehow I guess do that math so that how ever many times you cheated she has so that you can look each other in the eye and say you are even. Or maybe in the company of others maybe mention into your friend letting your wife hear it in the background that you know she has since gotten even. See what she does then.

I don't ever see the reason that someone would just sit back and let the other person feel that they got away with something,

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Just speak to her. Ask her if there is anything she wants to tell you. Relationships that are built on lies and deception will never last.

If she has cheated for revenge then, while some may say fair enough, she doesn't love you enough to fully forgive you and the relationship is already dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was very well written; but, incomplete. Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"So who do I thank for giving you a ride?"

"Tom the chemistry teacher. I don't think you know him." -- now I'll finish it for you...

"So that was his Dodge sitting in the shadows out there, wasn't it Mel?"

"Yes" she replied. "You two sat out there for quite some time, I stated.

Then when you finally came inside you did so through the back door, going directly into and locking the bathroom door." Melanie said "I told you I was feeling a little sick."

"Yes,...yes you did. But the thing is Mel...I heard the car drive up and park. I looked outside and watched the car parked under the trees. And when another car drove by, the headlights showed only one person sitting up in the front seat. It was some time until you came inside, locked yourself in the bathroom and then came out with a clean face and just brushed teeth. You said you were feeling a little sick, I think it was because of someone you just ate!" At this, Mel's face blanched, then she reddened with that glow only an embarrassed woman can produce. She stared at her feet, they suddenly became very interesting to her. "You know Mel, I have been feeling something for quite a while that I suddenly just stopped feeling." She looked up, stopping at my chin, unable to meet my eyes. "What" she asked, almost whispering. I replied "Guilty."

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Looks like this will leak into a cuck story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Once he said he got excited (thinking about her giving some POS a blowjob in his car in front of their house) I stopped. Because only a loser cuck gets excited over such things. Cucks are not real men and deserve to lose everything.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Ignore the haters!!! Good start to a story that seems promising!! I learn more towards the wife descending into abject depravity so, while the cuckold police will skewer you, it can’t get too depraved for my taste. Keep writing!!!!

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

If he came early this tale is going abusive spouse cucky otherwise anger would have him pound her silly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good so far, awaiting next part. Don't disappoint

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Time to confront her was the first nite she came home. Fight, probably but she would be mad and tell the truth. Letting it go on makes things worse and pretty much ends any chance of reconciliation. Unless of coarse this guy enjoys being a cuckold/wimp/simp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good beginning but like others said needs more details. I will give you **** because it was not bad but make sure the second part is longer and we know what happened with his xgirlfriend.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Ok for starters JayDean409 is just the usual small dicked closet swelling sperm burper so ignore the repressed homosexuals, any story that involves another dudes cock is a wank job for them.

Nice try under this name, strictly by the numbers "Cuck to be" story. Did you think the dumb assed smoke and mirrors horse shit that more intelligent writers than you have tried to pull off and failed would work?

Seriously? "I cheated so now she will" and you focus on the cliched telegraphed cuck shit.

Another serving of nakedcraving anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well, you called the tune, now you pay the piper. Tough to be upset with her since you're already a cheating lowlife bastard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s excited about her with another man? He’s fine with once per month? I’m out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe a good start. A little short though.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that didn’t end how I expected…….

Not sure about this short and to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeahhhhp. 🎶 Another one cucked the wimp and another one enjoyed the creampie and another one …🎵

Well, yah know how the crap goes further. Nothing new in Cucko de Kaka La La Land.

Captcha

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Two cheating assholes don’t make for much of a story.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

So he is excited his wife is cheating. Right.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Intriguing and well-written, but way too short. And you have the husband excited by the likelihood his wife is cheating? At best 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... the bitch thought she could fuck around on me so I brought my girlfriend over and made my wife our little fuck doll cuck queen. We use the whore any way we want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES