All Comments on 'My Wife Melanie Ch. 02'

by OnlyHappyEndings

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At this point you are probably wondering why I don't throw her out, or throw myself out, or throw myself off a bridge. The fact is I love her. Even after her betrayals I love her. And when you love someone they have power over you. I was determined to win her back. And I wasn't going to do it by waving the evidence in her face. And I wasn't going to do it by fist-fighting her boyfriend. I've known her a long time, know what makes her tick. What I needed to do was to prove myself the better man just like when I got her to marry me.

Disgusting justification for a cuck to want to remain a cuck!

Where do writers like this POS get their education from is a mystery to me!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

She should just divorce him. Take half his shit and find a better man.

At no point does he express any regret for cheating, only for treating Sheri like a fuck doll. He objectified his wife, discussing her like she was a porcelain doll and not a real person who pisses and shits and farts.

The only happy ending that could come from this is a divorce. She deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of crap is this? She is either a whore or she isn't. And he says nothing but knows. Bull shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unless he likes being the cuck time to cut his losses. He screwed up big time but two wrongs will never make it right. He needs to get the devorice and move on. If he loved her he would never had screwed the other woman. This is all on him learn from your mistakes and do not eat her lovers cream pies.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Can’t wait for chapter 3!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't win back a cheating whore. She should have dumped the husband when he cheated. She didn't and that's on her. I don't know anyone who has been cheated on, who could keep the betrayal inside when finding out. It just doesn't happen in the real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bucket of vomit! Don't humiliate yourself, go away...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have to know that you will be tarred and feathered for a submission like this....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

I wasn’t going to read part two after this idiot got excited about his wife possibly blowing that guy in his car. He is a very weak cuck. She is going to punish him big time and he deserves it. You play, you pay. Hopefully after giving him punishment with hope, she walks away.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

When someone isn't prepared to step up and take control, he deserves to get shat on. Just like this doormat guy.

If he discovered that she enjoys anal, once carefully prepared with lube etc then why the hell hasn't he introduced her to it. Especially after she got the "high experience" from her fuck buddy co-worker.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
If this ends in another Cuck story

Then I do NOT to read anything in the future that you write and add you to my list of Authors to ignore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just a repeat of ch 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a weird way i like it but i have mixed feelings. I can accept he loves her and since he cheated he feels she can get even. But what bugs me is his not confronting her. Wouldnt a husband on day one say that he knows? Ask or tell her what is enough to be even? Why lurk and let her feel superior like she is getting away with something?

He needs to do the math and tell her she is now even or in fact ahead of him. Any more and say time for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You strike me as the type of guy who jerks off in his sock.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
If this ends up as a Cuckold story

Because there are WAY TOO MANY in this section currently.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Good story, what did she mean by "it wont be much longer"? Very curious to see where this goes....

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Pretty sure I've read this story 90 or 2000 times already.

The patently ridiculous premise already has the engine for the train to Cucksville warming up already, the writer is going to deal with his repression, live vicariously through the soon to be slut, and while the hubby may realize he "has" to live with, the write ris spanking his meat thinking of some other dudes cock.

Very well done cliched, trope filled, retread or a telegraphed story.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

The fact that he stood by and let her get fucked show that really he is a wimp/cuck. The rest is filler. Changes nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

I have mixed emotions about this story.. On the positive side, the writing is examplary _ grammar, spelling, word choice. On the negative side is the content, specifically the behavior of the husband. He gets turned on by the thought of his wife cheating? And he never confronts her about her cheating, because he loves her? I see the story ending poorly for him. And his wife"s comment "it won't be much longer" is to me a harbinger of her serving divorce papers on the poor sad sack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"My Wife Melanie"?

Not much longer by the sound of it.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, the idiots don't want to die out. This author and his story are an example of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

where's part 3 of 3????

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

You lost me when he got turned on listening to them. No husband gets turned on by that shit. Why make him a wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worthless, Waist of time and space, The Author writes like a retarred asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He knows what's going on and won't even try to stop it. Sorry, weak-assed louse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnlyHappyEndings@OnlyHappyEndings
Note that this is the only site I use the name OnlyHappyEndings and the only site I publish pornographic stories. If you see my work or user name on another site, it isn't me. I don't own the name. Looks like I am entering contests this year, just for fun and to attract reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES